The Vagabond Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A new challenge named Loulan

3 posters

Go down

A new challenge named Loulan Empty A new challenge named Loulan

Post  Soul Tue May 08, 2012 2:31 pm

As some of you might have noticed,there is a "new" map that is going to be added.It is a PvP map,regardless the server and once you enter your face will be covered by a white mask(black as seen by others if memory serves).The map itself looks very cool.It was made available on the German server long before.I know about it as I hanged around that private server.

As I said,it has a nice air.One of the best features is that you can take a passage from Tibet to Loulan then from Loulan to Bloody Plains and eventually Hefei.Or from Loulan directly to Hefei(if I remember).

As for the mobs,on private server they didn't have names yet.The private server is like a version of the German server in english.But as for Loulan and other maps,they are not translated,as they have not officially been translated in English.

Back to mobs and bosses,they are mostly reboots,by example a boss/miniboss with Knife of White Shadows texture.

NPCs don't have names or lines either,however they sure sell some nice items.There is one special NPC that got my attention.

ATTENTION:Despite people claiming that the server is okay,many people have been losing items and accounts lately(GC)and GamesCampus suggests you do not try it,or if you do,change your password from GC version,as it is rumored that they have keylogger that actions after installation or error messages.Me myself,I don't reccomend you playing that much,I stopped playing too.I rarely play it and after finishing,I always change my GC password.I wanted you to know this as I don't wish any of you lose your accounts

Pictures speak by themselves...

A new challenge named Loulan S1l2f4

A new challenge named Loulan 2dcbsye

A new challenge named Loulan 2ahcosj

A new challenge named Loulan 28sofoy

A new challenge named Loulan 2vkltl4

That is all.What do you think of that NPC?Who might he be?No,I'm nor ironical.It might be The Vagabond moved to a different place(don't do it),or another clone NPC.OR maybe he is someone related to him.

For more informations,check this : http://9dragons.gamescampus.com/news/noticedetail/1/4827

I hope to learn soon about the map with NPC lines.

NOTE:Be careful,mobs are very high.Hermit and above I think.

Soul
Soul
Wayfarer

Back to top Go down

A new challenge named Loulan Empty Re: A new challenge named Loulan

Post  Legend Wed May 09, 2012 1:26 pm

Nice find.

My guess is that it is indeed The Vagabond himself. Besides of being a 1:1 copy of him down in The Cave, Bamboo Master is in Tianjin and Tibet too, just as Widow Maker in Mount Yanmo and Tibet.
Legend
Legend
The Vagabond

https://www.youtube.com/@VGB_Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Soul Wed May 09, 2012 3:41 pm

Legend wrote:My guess is that it is indeed The Vagabond himself. Besides of being a 1:1 copy of him down in The Cave, Bamboo Master is in Tianjin and Tibet too, just as Widow Maker in Mount Yanmo and Tibet.

Good to hear that.I just hope with this map,the Vagabond there would get a bigger role.

Some people might say it is untrue because on Private server he does not have lines or anything.The thing is that actually on Private server mobs have no name,neither do any NPC.No lines either so The Vagabond is not an individual case.In the sneak peeks on FaceBook the mobs indeed had name,NPCs indeed have lines and names and all that.So we can assure that Loulan from Private Server is the incomplete version.

About 1:1 copies,that Widow Maker guy,I met him in Tibet on my Vagabond this summer,I was messing around with the teleports.I did not know much about Heavenly Demon so he seemed rather strange to me.I actually just found out now who is he.For I was searching for photos fro mTIbet to post on this topic to show you.HEre are some photos,they are from the time I was RL and your disciple:

A new challenge named Loulan Vmzqxg

A new challenge named Loulan Wcgwmu

I am now very curious.As you are a veteran of this game and I see you know alot,is this Widow Maker saying the same things as the one in Mount Yanmo?(The same Q for Bamboo Master too).

ALso,what do you think about The Vagabond showing himself there?Don't you think he was in hiding.To come to think that when yo upress to tak to him in CC 4 he seems nervous and disoriented...
Soul
Soul
Wayfarer

Back to top Go down

Post  Legend Wed May 09, 2012 4:59 pm

Soul wrote:Good to hear that.I just hope with this map,the Vagabond there would get a bigger role.
I was just in-game, checked the new map out before they put the servers offline again. Apperently they have - just as I remember this game - issues on keeping the maps up and are trying to fix it. However, the name of this NPC is different. Can't remember his name, but his title was "The Nameless Wanderer". I'm not sure if GamesCampus just translated it different than Acclame used to (what appears to be like that on several occasions) or if this is indeed another person. But somehow, since everything of this character is the same as of our beloved Vagabond, I highly doubt it is a different guy.

Soul wrote:I am now very curious.As you are a veteran of this game and I see you know alot,is this Widow Maker saying the same things as the one in Mount Yanmo?(The same Q for Bamboo Master too).
No, as I can see in this screenshot, he says something different. Same goes for Bamboo Master, as far as I remember.

Soul wrote:ALso,what do you think about The Vagabond showing himself there?Don't you think he was in hiding.To come to think that when yo upress to tak to him in CC 4 he seems nervous and disoriented...
The Vagabond in the new map just says "...", as he used to do in The Cave before Acclame changed it to what he says now down there. But I do think he has some special task in the new map; Probably not for us Vagabonds, since we're so easy to be forgotten, but I think he's not there without reason. Also, since he is/was praised all the time for ending the war, and being some kind of ultimate hero with this persona of a secret guy, as well as being the only one of the heros who fought in the war of the nine dragons in-game and therefore having survived the war for sure, I highly doubt he's just there for nothing - If that guy is indeed The Vagabond. Now, since the developer is Indy21 (not sure when Zerodin Games is gonna take the development over), there is of course the possibility of The Vagabond 3D model character being used for a different person, maybe simply because Indy21 is/was too lazy to make a new one or at least change the clothes and/or especially the face.
Legend
Legend
The Vagabond

Back to top Go down

Post  Soul Wed May 09, 2012 5:03 pm

I did not know they have added it already.I was so happy to check it,then KBOOM!Servers off 🇳🇴
Soul
Soul
Wayfarer

Back to top Go down

Post  Legend Wed May 09, 2012 5:40 pm

Soul wrote:I did not know they have added it already.I was so happy to check it,then KBOOM!Servers off 🇳🇴
Oh lol, I just checked, and the servers are indeed still offline. So much for "restart" as GamesCampus said :lol:
Legend
Legend
The Vagabond

Back to top Go down

Post  Soul Wed May 09, 2012 5:47 pm

Legend wrote:Oh lol, I just checked, and the servers are indeed still offline. So much for "restart" as GamesCampus said :lol:

The restart is supposed to be the new long boring collection event(exp cards again :bounce: ) and the amazingly X2 EXP event!
Soul
Soul
Wayfarer

Back to top Go down

Post  Stygian Wed May 09, 2012 6:00 pm

Soul wrote:The restart is supposed to be the new long boring collection event(exp cards again :bounce: ) and the amazingly X2 EXP event!

The map is different from the one in the EU server (Atleast that's what I heard) and there are issues with changing maps. Oh and I'm not suprised, but people started complaining about KGs again since the new map came out.

Stygian

Back to top Go down

Post  Soul Wed May 09, 2012 6:03 pm

Stygian wrote:people started complaining about KGs again since the new map came out.

How does that come?I know the map has some new collectibbles and fudge.
Soul
Soul
Wayfarer

Back to top Go down

Post  Stygian Wed May 09, 2012 6:06 pm

Soul wrote:
Stygian wrote:people started complaining about KGs again since the new map came out.

How does that come?I know the map has some new collectibbles and fudge.

As most of us know the PvP is not balanced in this game at all (And KG just makes it worse). Nukers ruling the new map (Not suprised again) and can't grind there or just look around.

Stygian

Back to top Go down

Post  Soul Wed May 09, 2012 6:08 pm

Do as me.Run to the village before Impervious goess off.Bukriang is where The Vagabond is.
Soul
Soul
Wayfarer

Back to top Go down

Post  Stygian Wed May 09, 2012 6:13 pm

Soul wrote:Do as me.Run to the village before Impervious goess off.Bukriang is where The Vagabond is.

Thanks for the advice, but no thanks. ^^

Actually I'm not really interested in this new map, I don't have any high level characters so nothing to do there for me. For just look around you say, still, I'm not interested.

Stygian

Back to top Go down

Post  Soul Wed May 09, 2012 7:24 pm

Ok,as you wish.
Soul
Soul
Wayfarer

Back to top Go down

Post  Legend Wed May 09, 2012 8:34 pm

I totally understand Stygian. When I entered the server and checked out Loulan there were few people around, but the more came in, the more killed me over again. Regardless that - as Stygian already said - nukers owe that place, the mobs are too high for my vagabond - I've checked it out with a low level character.

Anyway, since the servers are up again, I went checking the name of The Vagabond again, and thinking about it, it isn't really anything different than what The Vagabond is.

Recluse Master - The Nameless Wanderer

Would have been better to keep both the same, though.

A new challenge named Loulan Vagabondk
Legend
Legend
The Vagabond

Back to top Go down

Post  Soul Wed May 09, 2012 8:38 pm

I know Legend.I was practically a ragdoll there.I went to make some screenshot with The Vagabond,and as soon as I was noticed by someone,I was a punch bag.

And actually,there are two ""Vagabonds" on the map.
Soul
Soul
Wayfarer

Back to top Go down

Post  Legend Sun May 13, 2012 5:40 pm

Soul wrote:And actually,there are two ""Vagabonds" on the map.
Where's the other one?

Oh, and do you know by any chance where the mob/boss, which looks like the Knife of White Shadows, is?
Legend
Legend
The Vagabond

Back to top Go down

Post  Soul Sun May 13, 2012 6:13 pm

Legend wrote:
Soul wrote:And actually,there are two ""Vagabonds" on the map.
Where's the other one?

Oh, and do you know by any chance where the mob/boss, which looks like the Knife of White Shadows, is?

Well,if memory serves,one is one the village that is in the upper left on the map and the other is on the oppsite(the lower right part of the map).Bukrie and repsectively Bukriang on the map on this topic(I don't know if they changed name in this version).

About Knife,the location of spawning is the left of the castle.
Soul
Soul
Wayfarer

Back to top Go down

Post  Legend Sun May 13, 2012 7:04 pm

Soul wrote:Well,if memory serves,one is one the village that is in the upper left on the map and the other is on the oppsite(the lower right part of the map).Bukrie and repsectively Bukriang on the map on this topic(I don't know if they changed name in this version).

About Knife,the location of spawning is the left of the castle.
Ah, thanks a lot. I'll check them out.
Legend
Legend
The Vagabond

Back to top Go down

Post  Soul Mon May 14, 2012 5:56 pm

Legend wrote:Ah, thanks a lot. I'll check them out.

However,I had to think for a little."Knife" might actually be a mob.
Soul
Soul
Wayfarer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum