The Vagabond Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Tale of Legend, The Vagabond

4 posters

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

The Tale of Legend, The Vagabond - Page 4 Empty Re: The Tale of Legend, The Vagabond

Post  Legend Mon Feb 25, 2013 10:49 am

Soul wrote:The Tale of Legend, The Vagabond - Page 4 VNB
Hahaha :lol!:
Legend
Legend
The Vagabond

https://www.youtube.com/@VGB_Legend

Back to top Go down

The Tale of Legend, The Vagabond - Page 4 Empty [Book] Chapter 62: Help Others Without to Want Anything in Return

Post  Legend Mon Feb 25, 2013 8:14 pm

Chapter 62: Help Others Without to Want Anything in Return

Ruye looked at The Vagabond and asked: "Is that true?" The Vagabond: "Yes, it is true." He looked at Dreamghost, and while he was still smiling he asked Dreamghost: "What's The Traveler of The Silk Road doing here? Did you really follow me to this place all these years ago?" Ruye: "The Traveler of The Silk Road..?" The Vagabond: "That has become his title here in China, while he was searching me there." Dreamghost: "Actually, yes, it's true. I followed your traces, looked for you on the silk road, and just noticed very late that you weren't there anymore since a very long time, and that I was following false traces." The Vagabond: "Were you hired by those who considered me as a trator of the clan, or..." Dreamghost interrupter him and said: "No. I though you knew me better." The Vagabond: "You sure have a big pride... But why, then?" Dreamghost: "You know I liked to measure myself with you. I have to admit, that was a good one on the silk road. But I'm not mad at it. In fact, I've learned a lot from it. When I learned which traces of yours were real and which ones weren't, I was able to find you again much faster than before." The Vagabond: "You sure always had potential to learn fast..." Dreamghost: "However... When I've found you in this Land, when I saw what you were doing here... Your interest in helping this Land and ending the war... Your relationship with Hu Shanshan, your son... I realized that you did not care at all about what others thought. You did what you though was right. So I reflected over my behaviour to want to measure myself with you and others, and I realized why you were always ahead of me. I've indeed learned a lot from you." The Vagabond: "Glad to hear that. But how comes you stayed here as well? Why did you hide for so long and some years later even joined The League of Beggars? Why did you even try to help my son before the time reverse?" Dreamghost: "I hid in the shadows for a long time. I was but a spectrator of the events in this Land. Some day, I've realized that anyone was moving forward, even you. So I began to get among other people. First as a nobody, as someone without clan and without to fight against anything or with anyone. Later I joined The League of Beggars - There's no better clan in this Land if it comes to humbleness and to not judge over others." Ruye grinned and asked: "You really think so?" Dreamghost: "My clan is full of poor people who do not care about any whealth but about the well-being of others. The most of my clan do not care about what their clan fellows are capable of and just follow their own beliefs and their own way, not what others expect of them." Dreamghost looked again at The Vagabond and continued: "But you know how we were raised and what we have been taught - There're always things to better out from the background. When I noticed that there was something wrong with this Land, I then sought for the reason. When I found out that this all was caused by those who called themselves gods of this Land, I was stunned. But when I saw that the only one, or rather the leading one, who wanted to end the unfairness, was your son, I've decided to help out a bit from the shadows. Long story short: I think this is the right way, and I'm here to help again. So if you don't have any more questions, I would appreciate it if we could talk..." He looked at Ruye and finished: "...about Ruye."

Ruye: "What about me?" Dreamghost: "Apperently, your idea of turning the time back was a failure." Ruye: "It was not, and it won't be." Dreamghost grinned: "Interesting..." Ruye: "What?" Dreamghost: "Even if you notice more and more that your idea of reversing the time did not affect the one it should have affected, you still refuse to realize it. That means your pride is bigger than your rational being." Ruye replied: "You know, you're not as good as you think you are." Dreamghost grinned a little more and asked: "Want to fight? Just to see who's better." Ruye replied dry: "No, thanks. Maybe another time."

Ruye was quiet for a while and thought about it, after a while he said: "Let's assume for a second you're right. Let's assume Legend did improve even if he should have started over. What do you suggest that we do?" Dreamghost: "Interesting..." Ruye was a bit irritated and asked: "What..?" Dreamghost: "The fact that you are able to see your mistake so short after I've told you shows that it is more important to you to learn and to do it better than to stay right and to refuse to accept your failure."

Ruye answered a bit annoyed: "What do you suggest..?" Dreamghost: "We let him awaken. Or should I say... We'll help him to awaken..?" Ruye: "Are you serious? Do you have any idea what this could mean? What if The Dark Messiah returns?" Dreamghost: "The Dark Messiah never disappeared." Ruye: "What?" Dreamghost: "The Dark Messiah was created out of Legend. Just because everyone forgot what happened it doesn't mean that The Dark Messiah wouldn't exist anymore either. It was not time itself which was reversed, remember?" Ruye thought shortly about it and had to admit: "Right..." Then he looked again at Dreamghost and said: "But it doesn't mean either than he will come back if Legend stays as he is." Dreamghost: "That's actually a possibility, but not for Legend. Legend was spiritually already very strong before you reversed everything. That's why he did forget everything from the past but yet is about to awaken." Ruye looked thoughtful aside: "I... don't understand it..." Dreamghost: "Don't you remember the holy dragon's words to you..?" Ruye thought about it, then he remembered...

The Holy Dragon warned Ruye: „But be aware that some powerful warriors in the Land will not lose their memories because of their strong souls.“

Ruye closed his eyes, was almost disappointed of his fallacy, then he said: "Of course... Legend does not remember anymore, but he did not forget either... If there are those who wouldn't forget because they're spiritually strong and those who would forget because they're yet weak, then there certainly are those between..." Dreamghost: "Exactly." Ruye: "How could I make this mistake..? Why did I not realize this paradox when the dragon told me..?" Dreamghost: "Well, now it doesn't matter anymore anyway." Ruye: "It was all for nothing." The Vagabond: "I disagree. It was pointless for what you hoped to achieve, but we were also able to prevent the wrong people to get the wrong power, and with that the chaos to come back." Ruye: "It was pointless anyway. After all, when I told my wish to the holy dragon, the chaos was already over." Dreamghost: "I agree with Lang Ke. The good thing of it was that those, who were affected already too much by the sickness of the old gods, did forget what happened as well, so the chance that someone wants to continue what they've started is much smaller." Ruye was still thoughtful: "Hm..."

Ruye: "So... What shall we do about Legend?" He looked at The Vagabond and continued: "Shall I bring him here and you will help him to get his memories back, or what?" Dreamghost: "No. Let him do it all by himself." Ruye looked at Dreamghost and asked: "And what did you mean by helping him?" The Dreamghost grinned and said: "Well, we'll help him to go the right way, without him to notice our interference."
Legend
Legend
The Vagabond

Back to top Go down

The Tale of Legend, The Vagabond - Page 4 Empty [Book] Chapter 63: Change Comes From Within

Post  Legend Wed Feb 27, 2013 10:47 pm

Chapter 63: Change Comes From Within

Legend was meditating in the Halls of the Vagabond Army. Shortly later, the vagabond Soul came walking in. He looked at Legend, didn't say anything, and after some time he sat down as well. Legend began to smile and asked: "Do you not talk to me because you don't want to disturb my meditation?" Soul: "Sorry, I didn't want to disturb you." Legend opened his eyes and said: "You didn't. So, how is it going?" Soul: "I'm doing fine, actually. Traveling the Land, fighting some fights, helping some people... What about you?" Legend: "I'm good."

Soul: "How comes you don't train anymore? There are people who say you could train in Tibet by now, if you would keep up your training." Legend was still smiling and said: "Well, there are also people who say I'm as weak as a fox." Soul: "You know what I mean..." Legend: "Yes. But I am training." Soul: "Your spirit, not your body." Legend: "To only train one of both isn't good." Soul: "But you only train one of both." Legend: "Actually, I do train my body and my techniques. Alone and not against others. But I feel as if I need to learn more before I can find a reason to train in the Land again. Why - are you worried that your guild's master couldn't defend your guild?" Soul: "Well... Actually no. But you're Legend after all." Legend, while he was smiling, answered: "I will lead this guild as long as I can. And after me, even if this guild falls apart, there will be other people leading vagabonds and assisting them with what they can." Soul: "You don't want to stay the Master of this guild?" Legend: "There will be a day where another person will be a better master for the clanless than I am. Until then, I'll look out for him or her." Soul asked a bit surprised: "You're looking for a successor?" Legend: "Well, I do hope I will find the one worthy to be a big motivator for the clanless. The one who's able to differentiate between what's alright and what's not alright. Not somebody who follows what I do or did, but what we all, The Vagabond himself included, did."

Soul: "Hm... Have you ever been in Tibet?" Legend: "No." Soul: "Why not?" Legend: "Because I'm too weak to go there." Soul: "And have you ever been in Loulan?" Legend stopped to smile and looked rather surprised: "Uhm... No." Soul: "Why not?" Legend began to smile a bit and said: "Are you serious? The people and creatures there would tear me to pieces." Soul: "I was there once." Legend asked a bit surprised: "You were?" Soul: "Yeah... But I was like... a punching bag for others..." Legend answered dry but slightly smiling: "You don't say." Soul: "I thought you would maybe be strong enough for Loulan." Legend asked: "What were you doing there anyway?" Soul: "Well, I was looking for your father." Legend: "Uh... How about The Cave?" Soul: "Well, there are some people who lately tell about The Vagabond being in Loulan, others tell about him being in Tibet." Legend: "Did you not check The Cave first?" Soul: "I did, but he wasn't there." Legend looked thoughtful and closed his eyes a bit, then he said: "I assume you didn't find him in Loulan." Soul: "No, and I haven't looked in Tibet."

Legend looked thoughtful at the ground, after some time he stood up and said: "Thank you for telling me. I'll check it out." Soul: "Can I come with you?" Legend: "I'm sorry... I will have trouble defending myself, let alone defending somebody else." Soul understood, nodded and replied: "Okay."

Legend began to walk out of the Halls of the Vagabond Army.

Legend arrived at the place in the forth floor of The Cave of The Conqueror where his father, The Vagabond, normally was, but this time, nobody was there. Legend looked serious and looked around. He then crossed his arms and thought to himself: "Where is he?"
Legend
Legend
The Vagabond

Back to top Go down

The Tale of Legend, The Vagabond - Page 4 Empty [Book] Chapter 64: Anger, Hate & Other Disturbances

Post  Legend Thu Feb 28, 2013 11:49 pm

Chapter 64: Anger, Hate & Other Disturbances

Legend was walking through the North Sea of Icy Palace. While he walked through the Summit of the Wise, he thought to himself: "Why would he go to Tibet or Loulan..?"

While he was walking, he suddenly heard a deep voice from everywhere and nowhere, with an echo: "He he he... If it isn't Legend, the vagabond." Legend looked surprised around but didn't see anyone. The voice continued: "I already started to think I wouldn't ever find you here anymore." Legend was still looking around.

A mysterious and mighty man appeared behind Legend, but Legend did not notice him. After some time, the mysterious man spoke, and shortly after he began to speak Legend looked back at him: "Don't tell me you're one of those who lost his memories as well. I'm disappointed." Legend was confused, yet he thought he knew this man. He looked at him and tried to figure out where he might know him from, when suddenly he saw a picture...

And the mighty man replied with arrogant proudness: „I am Zeno, The Darkness.“ Then he disappeard.

Legend said quietly to himself: "Zeno, The Darkness..." Zeno answered: "Ah, so you did not lose all of your memories after all." Legend was confused and asked: "Memories?" Zeno: "Ah, I see... Well, I don't have the time to explain you everything what happened. If you don't remember, then so be it. It's not relevant to me anyway." Legend asked mistrustful: "What do you want?" Zeno began to walk slowly towards him, while he said: "You have something I want to have." While he was walking, Legend noticed that Zeno was way too mighty and strong to even have a little chance to win. He wasn't sure what to do, nevertheless he asked: "And what could that possibly be?" Zeno, still walking, said: "Inside of you, there's a demon. Inside of you, there's a monster. Inside of you, there's a being without soul." He then stopped in front of Legend and looked at him. He then leant foreward, said "And I want this being." and touched Legend's chest with his forefinger.

A little chi wave came out of Legend's body, and all of a sudden, Legend began to cry out loud. He held his head, turned away and tried to walk away, but after some steps he felt down on his knees. While Legend was still crying out loud, Zeno walked next to him. He looked down at Legend and said: "Aww... How much I enjoy the pain of others. It fills my heart and soul with joy." He then went down to Legend and said: "But as much as I enjoy your pain... You have to stop to fight it. The sooner you stop to fight it, the sooner your pain will stop - and the sooner I can leave this Land again. I'm already too long in this Land just because of the one inside you."

Legend tried to speak in his pain: "What did you... AHHHHHHH!!!" Zeno was apperently grinning. He stood up again and waited.

While Legend was crying out loud, he then grabbed the ground, and his cry became deeper and deeper. His cry and facial expression appeared to become more filled with hate and less filled with pain, and his eyes became slowly more and more red.

Zeno was amused: "Not bad. You're a lot stronger than you were last time. But you won't be able to hold him back... As I can see, he wants to come out as well."

After a short time, while he shouted up and held both of his fists on the side, a black, smoky aura came out of his body. He then stopped to shout, fell with his upper body back on the ground and was on all fours again. He breathed deep in and out.

Zeno smiled: "Finally." He streched out his right hand to Legend's head and wanted to touch it, while he said: "You shall be mine..." Suddenly, Zeno wasn't able to move forward anymore. He noticed something was holding him and looked back - The Iron Fist was holding his clothes and said: "No, you won't." He then threw Zeno away.

Zeno, however, was able to stop the flight and to stand on the ground. He said: "What are you trying to do? You can't defeat me." The Iron Fist: "I know. But neither can you defeat me." Zeno smiled and asked: "Are you sure?" The Iron Fist replied: "Well, at least our fight would last hours, if not even days. Way more time than The Dark Messiah would have the control over Legend's body." Zeno looked a bit angry and asked: "Do you really think I would give up? Do you have any idea how long I've been waiting? I won't leave this Land until I get what I want." The Iron Fist: "Then try it another time. You won't have any chance to get him now."

Zeno became angry and attacked The Iron Fist - Both fought against each other. After a while, Zeno realized that he would not be able to get to The Dark Messiah and to stay there long enough.

Short time later, he looked at where Legend was and became surprised as he noticed he wasn't there anymore. Suddenly a deep voice next to him said: "Hey, are you looking for me?" As Zeno looked next to him he got struck by The Dark Messiah and was thrown away. Zeno stopped the flight again, stood on the ground and looked at The Dark Messiah. The Iron Fist noticed that The Dark Messiah was sweating as The Dark Messiah said grinning to Zeno: "I wonder... How good are your chances in a fight with two guys who are almost as strong as you instead of one?" Zeno tightened his eyes a bit, then he said: "I can wait. I will be back, and I will get what I want. On one way or another." And suddenly, he disappeared.

The Dark Messiah looked grinning at The Iron Fist: "You owe me a fight." The Iron Fist answered: "Yes, that's true, but we won't fight now." The Dark Messiah turned grinning to him and asked: "What makes you think so?" The Iron Fist: "You're sweating." The Dark Messiah stopped to grin and asked: "So what?" The Iron Fist: "You're having more and more trouble breathing." The Dark Messiah grinned again and asked: "You think I won't be a good opponent?" The Iron Fist: "That's not it." The Dark Messiah stopped to grin again as he had more trouble breathing and asked: "Then what is it?" The Iron Fist: "You're losing the control again. It won't take long until you're gone again." The Dark Messiah was losing already some control and said: "What? That's impossible..." The Iron Fist: "He has become stronger... apparently." The Dark Messiah fell down on his knees, then he looked at The Iron Fist and said: "If Zeno would have fully awakened me, I wouldn't go now again." The Iron Fist: "I know." The Dark Messiah fell on all fours, then he said: "You promised me a fight... And I will come get it." The Iron Fist: "If you shall return, then so be it." The Dark Messiah then laid on the ground and lost his consciousness.

The Iron Fist looked at him on the ground, then he walked away.
Legend
Legend
The Vagabond

Back to top Go down

The Tale of Legend, The Vagabond - Page 4 Empty [Book] Chapter 65: Awakening of the Conscious Mind

Post  Legend Mon Mar 04, 2013 12:24 pm

Chapter 65: Awakening of the Conscious Mind

North Sea Icy Palace - Legend was laying on the ground unconscious.

He appeared to wake up, opened slowly his eyes. It didn't take long until he realized what happened before and looked around, but saw nobody. He sat up on the ground and thought about what happened. All he remembered was that Zeno did something to him what made him feel a lot of pain and anger, and his memories ended when he fell on his knees. He had many thoughts, yet no answers. After a while he decided to keep going to Tibet, since he was not able to get any answers by thinking about it anyway.

While he was walking through the North Sea, he then saw a Heavenly Demon walking to him. He said: "Hey, you're the vagabond called Legend, right?" Legend had the impression as if he knew this Havenly Demon from somewhere and answered a bit mistrustful: "Yes." The Heavenly Demon answered friendly: "I've heard about you. You're the..." Legend interuppted him as he recognized him by how his body acted and said a bit mistrustful: "Wait a second... It's you." The Heavenly Demon was a bit confused and Legend said: "You're the one who attacked me some time ago in Hefei for no apperent reason." The Heavenly Demon was surprised and didn't say anything. Legend: "Do you belong to that Zeno guy?" Ruye kept being surprised as he thought to himself "Zeno was here already??", then he answered: "Uhm... No, I'm not." Suddenly Legend saw some visions and pictures again... After a short time Legend looked different at the Heavenly Demon, and he said: "Your name... is Ruye." The Heavenly Demon, indeed Ruye, was even more surprised and couldn't say anything. After some time he asked: "You know who I am..?" Legend answered firstly a bit unsure "I...", then he looked at Ruye and asked a bit serious: "Should I?" Ruye answered a bit unsure as well: "I don't know..." After some time, Ruye kept talking: "Uhm... Sorry about the thing in Hefei... I mistook you for someone else..." Legend answered a bit thoughtful: "Hm... Okay." It was quiet again, shortly after Legend asked: "Did you want anything in particular, or why did you come to me?" Ruye: "No, I just heard of you... You're the son of The Vagabond, right?" Legend: "Yes." It was quiet again, then Legend said: "Well... I got to go again." Ruye answered: "All right, see ya." Legend began to walk away. After some time Ruye thought to himself "What was that..? Did he just get some memories all of a sudden?" and Legend thought to himself "I considered him once as... brother? I was affiliated with the Heavenly Demon clan once? This doesn't make any sense at all..."

While Legend was walking again through the North Sea, he suddenly stopped as he had new visions, pictures of what happened...

When he arrived at the North Sea, he headed to The Iron Fist. When he arrived there, The Iron Fist said: „Legend. I didn't expect you to come back. But that's perfect.“ The Legend said „Yeah... Me neither...”

Legend was thoughtful. After a while he said to himself: "According to what Zeno said, these are... memories. That doesn't make sense, but... What if they really are?"

After some time of thinking about it, he made his decision and thought to himself: "I need to meditate over this. I feel as if I have to take this opportunity, even if my current task is important. If I go look first for my father, I might not be in the same state as I am right now, and therefore not have the same chance to get my answers. A little chance is still better than a tiny one."

He went to a calm place where no people or creatures were, sat down and began then to meditate. At first it was difficult for him because it was cold, but after a while he didn't feel the cold anymore, and some time after that, he went into a deep meditation state.

After some hours in a deep meditation, Legend suddenly became awaken. Many of his memories just flowed in his mind, and while some tears ran over his cheeks he did not let his emotions have any effect and interrupt his awakening.

Ruye was standing in Tibet at this time, next to Widow Maker. He looked behind him, up to the sky. After a while he said to himself: "He really managed to awaken... I guess new times are coming."
Legend
Legend
The Vagabond

Back to top Go down

The Tale of Legend, The Vagabond - Page 4 Empty [Book] Chapter 66: Everything is Good as it is

Post  Legend Mon Mar 04, 2013 11:30 pm

Chapter 66: Everything is Good as it is

Legend was meditating in the North Sea since a few days and hasn't moved, let alone eaten anything. Some people who saw him meditating believed he was dead already.

Three days later, Ruye went to Legend and stood behind him. He said nothing for a while, then he said: "So you've managed to awaken after all." Legend didn't move and just answered: "Yes." Ruye asked: "Are you mad at me?" Legend began to slightly smile and answered: "No." Ruye seemed to be a little confused and asked: "Who are you - the new or the old Legend?" Legend replied still smiling: "I'm both." Ruye: "How comes you aren't mad at me? You would be in the past - At least affected in any way." Legend opened his eyes, looked out into the Land and the skies and answered smiling: "Although your wish didn't have any point at all, it was a good thing. I lived a life without much stress and found the peace I always wished to have in the previous life. I've learned a lot I never understood back then. I've realized that seeing things from different perspectives is very helpful - and not so bad that I would become angry from not understanding things, as I used to." Ruye was shortly quiet, then he asked: "So... Then I've helped you?" Legend looked back at Ruye and said smiling: "Yes, you did help me a lot, my friend." Ruye smiled slightly, too, then Legend looked forward and closed his eyes again.

After a short time Ruye went next to Legend, sat down and looked at him. He asked: "But why are you still meditating, even that much that you even fast?" Legend slowly stopped to smile as he opened his eyes, then he said: "Well, there are mainly two things bothering me." Ruye: "What's that?" Legend: "I feel as if I can't live in this Land anymore. As if I would certainly fall back into my self-harming behaviour due to living with closed-minded people who have to fight what they do not understand and are afraid of. People who have to fight anything different than what they are and what they know. It will most probably be very hard to find a place where I can live in peace, yet with other people." Ruye: "Hm... I see what you mean... And what's the other thing?" Legend: "I feel how there's chaos manifesting itself again in this Land..." Ruye answered surprised "What?!" and looked out into the Land. After a while he stopped to look surprised but a bit more serious and said: "I can't feel anything." Legend: "It is there. Very lightly and yet week, indeed - But it is there." Ruye looked at Legend and said: "But Hermit and the others were taken care of and won't come back again. We prevented the same thing to happen again." Legend answered: "I'm not totally sure, but it appears as if they were but puppets in a bigger game. They were just used as we all get used." Ruye was shortly quiet, then he answered: "You know that any other person would call you crazy, right?" Legend began to smile again and said: "That's why I'm saying it to you, my friend."

Ruye: "Let's assume you're right - What do you want to do?" Legend: "There's nothing I can currently do, even if I would want to. But soon, you'll feel it, too." Ruye thought shortly about it, and he thought to himself "He seems to be pretty confident about it...", then he looked out into the Land and skies again and answered: "All right, time shall tell."

Legend looked at Ruye and asked: "Say, what did you actually want some days ago?" Ruye looked at him and asked: "You mean in Hefei or here in the North Sea?" Legend: "Here in the North Sea." Ruye looked forward again and said: "I should have led you to Tibet to your father." Legend looked forward again, too, and said: "So he is in Tibet after all." Ruye: "Either there or in Loulan. The right people would've lead you to him." Legend: "I see. And what for?" Ruye: "Not sure." Legend grinned slightly, looked at Ruye and asked: "Oh, really?" Ruye looked at Legend, too, and said: "All I know is that they wanted to help you awaken. But since you did it already by yourself, I think that will be kind of pointless now." Legend: "They?" Ruye looked forward at the ground, then after a while he said: "Your father and a warrior named Dreamghost." Legend asked a bit surprised "Dreamghost?", then he looked forward and said thoughtful: "Dreamghost..." A short time after he looked back at Ruye and asked: "Wasn't that the Beggar with a sword who appeared at the end of my previous life?" Ruye looked surprised at Legend and didn't say anything. Legend smiled, looked forward again and said: "Ah, yeah... I've noticed him when I was dying. He seemed to be involved in some things you guys were doing."

Short time later, Legend asked: "What about Hefei? Why did you kind of attack me?" Ruye looked at the ground and was a bit embarrassed as he replied: "Well... To be honest... I felt how you were about to remember again... And I wanted to avoid it..." Legend looked back at Ruye and asked a bit surprised: "Avoid it? For what reason?" Still a bit embarrassed Ruye answered: "I thought I could prevent The Dark Messiah from returning by not letting you remember...." Legend was shortly speechless, then he laughed out loud. After a short time he said smiling and friendly: "Sorry, I didn't laugh about you... I laughed about the situation... It appears you misunderstood the Holy Dragon's words, because letting me and the whole Land lose our memories wouldn't undo the being called The Dark Messiah." Ruye: "Yeah... I just realized that a few days ago..."

After some quiet time, Ruye asked: "But... Are you really not mad about it? It doesn't upset you in any way?" Legend looked back at Ruye, smiled happily and said: "No, I'm not. Everything is good as it is." Ruye: "What about The Dark Messiah?" Legend looked forward again, was still smiling, and answered: "Yeah... Kind of a problem. But shouldn't affect me as it did before."

They both looked at each other and smiled happily. As they enjoyed all the nature around them, they found some time of inner peace.
Legend
Legend
The Vagabond

Back to top Go down

The Tale of Legend, The Vagabond - Page 4 Empty Re: The Tale of Legend, The Vagabond

Post  shan735 Tue Mar 05, 2013 6:52 am

Can't wait for the next one :)

How often do you write these?

shan735

Back to top Go down

Post  Legend Tue Mar 05, 2013 12:23 pm

shan735 wrote:Can't wait for the next one :)

How often do you write these?
Hehe, good to hear :)

As said before, they're all written yet :)
I'm posting them now from time to time
Legend
Legend
The Vagabond

Back to top Go down

The Tale of Legend, The Vagabond - Page 4 Empty [Book] Chapter 67: Do Not Judge / So be it

Post  Legend Tue Mar 05, 2013 9:59 pm

Chapter 67: Do Not Judge / So be it

Legend has just arrived Tibet. He was walking in his peace as he was conversating in his thoughts.

The Dark Messiah said angered: "Let me free!" Legend replied calmly: "No." The Dark Messiah: "You got what you wanted, so give me now what I want!" Legend: "Nothing against you, but if I'll let you free I would regret it, because you'll do some things I wouldn't want to happen." The Dark Messiah: "So you want to fight against me, hum?" Legend: "Not at all. I won't fight against you. I'll just be myself." The Dark Messiah: "The fuck are you talking about? You know I'll find a way to free myself! And when I'll be free, you'll regret it!" Legend: "I mean you no harm." The Dark Messiah: "YOU OPPRESS ME!" Legend: "No, I just want to avoid you to harm people who do not deserve it. I'd let you free in an instant if I knew you wouldn't harm anyone." The Dark Messiah: "EVERY LITTLE BUG ON THIS PLANET DESERVES TO BE CRUSHED BY ME!" Legend: "See..?" The Dark Messiah: "I'LL KILL YOU, ASSHOLE! I'LL FUCKING PULL YOUR GUTS OUT OF YOUR FUCKING MOUTH!" Legend: "If it shall be, so be it. Until then, I'll prevent you of harming any person who doesn't deserve it. You were created out of me, so you're my responsibility." The Dark Messiah: "I'll be free! I'll be free, and the first one to die by my hands is you! Mark my words!" And with these words, the conversation ended.

Some time later, Legend arrived at a small place where not that many people were. He saw Bamboo Master from far, so he went to him.

When Bamboo Master noticed him, he smiled and greeted him: "Ah, Legend, my boy. Good to see you. How..." He stopped to talk and to smile and looked Legend into his eyes, while Legend was smiling friendly. Shortly after, Bamboo Master looked surprised and asked: "You... You remember everything, don't you..?" Legend replied: "Yes, Bamboo Master. I do." Bamboo Master answered smiling: "You've awakened? You've awakened! HA! Of course you have! You're the son of Hu Shanshan after all!" Legend, smiling: "...and The Vagabond." Bamboo Master: "...and The Vagabond, of course! Ha, you surprise me over again, young one! But only because I'm still foolish; I shouldn't be surprised anymore about you! But tell me, how have you been?"

The Tale of Legend, The Vagabond - Page 4 Chapter67

Legend: "Good. Haven't trained my body much since a long time. I've merely been meditating for the last few months, and I've managed to awaken." Bamboo Master: "I bet your questions are all answered now, eh?" Legend: "Well... Many have been answered, yes, but... No, I still have many questions I'd like to find an answer to." Bamboo Master stopped to smile and asked: "Like what?" Legend, still smiling: "Well, for now, just if you've seen my father around in Tibet lately." Bamboo Master: "Ah... Hm, I haven't seen him personally, but some of our disciples told me they've seen him around here some days ago." Legend: "Any idea where that was?" Bamboo Master: "No, not really. But maybe Widow Maker of the Heavenly Demon clan knows something." He pointed to the village centre nearby and said: "He's right over there." Legend looked over and saw him indeed from far away. He was surprised, so he asked Bamboo Master: "Have you two been fighting, or..." Bamboo Master: "No, not at all. The masters of the clans have agreed to not fight against each other, as long as there is no war." Legend: "Are there others or just the two of you?" Bamboo Master: "Just the two of us at the moment." Legend: "And what are you doing here?" Bamboo Master: "Ah, well... We just assist the disciples of the clans." Legend: "What for?" Bamboo Master: "Don't worry about it, my son. Don't bother about the clan's issues..." Legend replied respectfully while slightly bowing his head: "I'd like to know." Bamboo Master: "Hm... Alright. There have been some harsh battles between black and white clans lately. I'm here to assist the white clan disciples, while Widow Maker assists the black clan disciples." Legend was a bit surprised and asked: "They're battling here in Tibet?" Bamboo Master: "The battles of the clan disciples, here in Tibet, are been kept within limits yet. However... It appears that the battles in Loulan aren't going to stop soon." Legend: "Why, what happened?" Bamboo Master: "We don't know exactly how it started... All we know is that no one wants to stop." Legend: "But the clan masters don't seem to be interested in fighting other clans." Bamboo Master: "You're right, we're not." Legend: "Then why don't you tell your disciples to stop?" Bamboo Master: "The ego, my son... The ego..." Legend: "The... ego..?" Bamboo Master explained: "None of the disciples who are currently fighting in Loulan wants to stop. They think it would be a sign of weakness. The white clans say that the black clans started it, and the black clans say that the white clans started it. If we order them to stop now, it may very well be that the disciples gather together and take over the lead of our clans."

Legend looked aside and thought to himself: "Do the masters just do it to keep their power? Hm... Maybe some, but surely not all..." ... "Do they do it because they're afraid of their disciples? Hm... I think not... So why don't they do the right thing anyway..?" ... "Hm... If they lose the control of their clan, no one would be able to stop them later, when a good time for that has approached... And if a real danger would appear, no one would be able to lead the clans to the right way instead of keeping the fights against the other clans up, what would weaken each clan and make it at the end easy for any real danger... What the Masters currently do appears to be the best solution for now... They seem to not have any better opportunity at hand, yet the situation isn't good... They can't do anything now - maybe they could have in the past? If the majority of the disciples wouldn't have such egos they would be able to understand... All of the masters should have taught them wisdom too, not only Kung Fu. And right now, it is a bad time to teach them wisdom, since it would appear to them as a sign of weakness. It appears the masters have done it to themselves..."

Legend looked back at Bamboo Master and said: "Well, all right. I'll go over to Widow Maker to see what he knows about my father." Bamboo Master: "Sure, do that." Legend: "We'll see us later." Bamboo Master: "Take care, my son. If you ever need me, you can find me either here or in Tianjin." Legend: "All right, thank you. Namaste." Legend began to walk away while Bamboo Master looked speechless after him. After a while he said to himself: "Na... maste..?"

Last edited by Legend on Fri Mar 08, 2013 12:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Legend
Legend
The Vagabond

Back to top Go down

Post  Soul Wed Mar 06, 2013 1:47 pm

Namaskar, Legend.
Soul
Soul
Wayfarer

Back to top Go down

Post  Legend Wed Mar 06, 2013 8:43 pm

Soul wrote:Namaskar, Legend.
Namaste, Soul :)
Legend
Legend
The Vagabond

Back to top Go down

The Tale of Legend, The Vagabond - Page 4 Empty [Book] Chapter 68: Awareness - The End of Suffering

Post  Legend Wed Mar 06, 2013 9:40 pm

Chapter 68: Awareness - The End of Suffering

Legend went to Widow Maker. When he was near he greeted him smiling: "Greetings, Widow Maker." Widow Maker looked aside at him and looked from above to below for a while, while Legend seemed to be lightly confused. After a while, Widow Maker spoke, and throughout the whole conversation he did so rather dry: "So it is you after all." Legend did not understand: "Excuse me?" Widow Maker: "I felt your presence since you've entered Tibet. Both of your presences." Legend: "I see." Widow Maker: "I first wasn't sure if it was really you, but it appears it is. I assume you remember all again. What have you come for?" Legend: "So you remember too." Widow Maker: "Have you expected anything else?" Legend: "No, I just wonder why almost all clan masters remember their last life." Widow Maker: "We prefer to name it previous time - to avoid any confusion. But you said it well - almost all clan masters, indeed. There were some who did not forget at all, and some who needed some time to remember. And, of course, there are those who call themselves masters but who still don't remember anything. The most of the clan masters are worthy to be such, however, certainly not all. But you've still not told me what you came for." Legend: "Uh, well... I'm looking for my father." Widow Maker seemed to grin slightly: "Are you..?" Legend: "Yeah. Bamboo Master told me some of his disciples saw him here around in Tibet some days ago and said you might know more." Widow Maker stopped to grin: "That old fool... If he wouldn't have such good alcohol I wouldn't talk to him at all." Legend: "Hm... I'm surprised that you actually do talk to him. And your disciples don't have any problem with that?" Widow Maker: "Of course they would, but we Masters have other ways to communicate than the majority of our ignorant disciples can imagine." Legend: "Uhm, you call your disciples ignorant?" Widow Maker: "Look at them! At times like these they don't have anything better to do than to feed their old grudge against the enemy clans. They even let the gathering energies affect them. Even a simple vagabond like you is able to do better." Legend: "Gathering energies?" Widow Maker looked at Legend, but appeared to be unsure on what to answer. Legend continued: "You mean the... sort of chaotic energy which is approaching?" Widow Maker replied sarcastically: "Thank god - I thought for a minute I was talking to an awakened fool." Legend: "But... what is it?" Widow Maker: "What happened in the past had to happen, and it will happen again because it still has to happen yet." Legend: "But I haven't seen any of the old folks who called themselves gods in the last few years." Widow Maker: "That's because they have been taken care of. But the same things can happen over again in a different pattern. In fact, many things do." Legend was surprised: "They have been taken care of? By whom?" Widow Maker: "That is irrelevant. Fact is, something is about to happen, and no one knows what. While the case was obvious in the previous time, it is unclear now. Just because all was reversed by a fool of us, it doesn't mean it was useful in any way." Legend: "You're referring to Ruye?" Widow Maker: "That's at least the only fool I know about who reversed time in our Land." Legend: "Hm... It appears almost all people are fools to you." Widow Maker: "Maybe because almost all are indeed fools. Look at them. Instead of treating each other like brothers they fight against each other for no apparent reason. Instead of achieving the most possible by working together they hold themselves back by actually believing they will achieve the most by working alone. All idiots who can't be taught anything." Legend looked surprised at Widow Maker and didn't say anything. After a while, Widow Maker asked: "What?" Legend: "I... Nothing. I just haven't expected a Heavenly Demon to have such an opinion." Widow Maker: "Just shut your mouth and don't let any of my disciples know what I said. Not even Ruye." Legend wanted to speak "Uh..." but was interrupted again: "No, don't let anyone know about it. It's hard enough as it is." Legend: "Uhm... Sure."

The Tale of Legend, The Vagabond - Page 4 Chapter68

Legend: "Well, uh, any idea where my father can be found?" Widow Maker: "Well, some disciples tell me lately he has been seen in Loulan." Legend: "Loulan? What might be the reason he's there?" Widow Maker: "The fuck do I know? All I know is that the main energies you can feel as well appear to be there." Legend: "Hm... That might be the reason. I should go there." Widow Maker looks evily at Legend and asks: "What, are you crazy, you idiot?" Legend was a bit surprised and just said "Uh... What?", then Widow Maker continued: "Didn't Bamboo Master told you there are battles between white and black clans going on in Loulan at the moment?" Legend: "Yes, but..." Widow Maker interrupted him and continued: "Do you have any idea of the strength of the creatures who live in this place?" Legend: "Well, no, but..." Widow Maker interrupted again: "You might have achieved an extraordinary strength among the common people, bravo. You might have been able to awaken, congratulations. You might be proud to be a clanless warrior, how good for you. But you're a simple vagabond nonetheless! You will be killed there!" Legend: "Well, my father is a vagabond too, and he was able to..." Widow Maker interrupted him: "Your father wasn't always a vagabond! He was a disciple of a clan once as well! He was taught Kung Fu and Chi Kung! And because he left his clan there were people who wanted to kick his ass! But you were never a clan disciple. All you can do are some Kung Fu moves anyone can find on the streets!" Legend: "These Kung Fu moves from the streets were able to defeat the old gods." Widow Maker: "That's not true. You defeated the lower gods with The Iron Fist's technique and The Dark Messiah's strength, and The Hermit with a technique your father taught you." Legend looked down while thinking as Widow Maker continued to speak: "Furthermore, even with that, you couldn't ever have done it without the help of the many others. But this all does not change the fact that there are stronger beings in Loulan than The Hermit was!" Legend, rather to himself, said: "Hm... I just have to find my father now... But how can I..." Widow Maker: "BOY, ARE YOU LISTENING TO ME?!" Legend: "Yes, yes... I won't just go. But there has to be a way how I can search him there without to get killed." Widow Maker sighs and touches his forehead with his hand. Legend, still thinking loud: "Hm... I could join a clan for a while, and then..." Widow Maker: "Forget it." Legend: "Do you think I couldn't handle those who would want to 'kick my ass'?" Widow Maker: "That's not it." Legend: "No? Then what?" Widow Maker: "Every clan knows you. Every clan leader is aware of your passion of being a vagabond. Even the Golden Coins clan, the Secret Shadow clan and the other pathetic ones would reject you." Legend: "But there has to be a way..." Widow Maker: "I don't assume you would want to use The Dark Messiah's help." Legend: "No." Widow Maker: "Ignorant fool... Then you should find some warriors who would join you on this trip. Some of the bests of their clans, to be exact." Legend: "What? I don't know anyone that strong!" Widow Maker: "But people know you. Just ask around." Legend: "But what if I don't find anyone?" Widow Maker: "Well, then you're screwed." Legend: "Then I just have to try it by myself..." Widow Maker: "IF YOU MAKE ONE STEP INTO LOULAN ALONE AND GET KILLED, I'LL REVIVE YOU JUST TO KILL YOU! SLOWLY!" Legend: "But... Why... Hold on one minute. Why do you want me to stay alive so bad?" Widow Maker: "No reason. Just do it." Legend: "No, there is a reason, isn't there?" Widow Maker: "Think what you want." Legend grinned slightly and asked: "Is it maybe because you care about me?" Widow Maker: "You're kidding, right? I can slap you hard to show you my love, if you want." Legend, smiling: "Then, what is it?" Widow Maker: "All right, I'll tell you why: Because, when the time has come, YOU will participate in the coming fight." Legend: "Me? Why?" Widow Maker: "Because you've defeated the head of the chaos last time. And even if you'll get killed this time and just helped out a bit, you will participate!" Legend: "Would be nicer to ask..." Widow Maker: "Now go, you're wasting my time too long already." Legend: "All right, thanks for your help."

Legend walked away and Widow Maker looked after him. After a while he thought, grinning to himself: "I actually don't care a lot about whether you live or die, but it would be a shame if you'd die before The Dark Messiah is free again. And if you do it well, it shall be soon."
Legend
Legend
The Vagabond

Back to top Go down

The Tale of Legend, The Vagabond - Page 4 Empty [Book] Chapter 69: There Would be no Light Without Darkness

Post  Legend Sat Mar 09, 2013 1:36 am

Chapter 69: There Would be no Light Without Darkness

For a few days Legend has been looking for some strong warriors among the clans who were not busy with the war going on and hadn't any interest in it. He found some of those he knew in the previous time, however, he knew they didn't remember him, so he didn't say anything about it. During these days of traveling the Land and looking for strong and wise people he also helped out those who needed or asked for help, what gave him a few strong warriors more.

Legend had gathered Tran, Yoink and Karian from The League of Beggars, Legenda, Community, Watchman, OC Dogg and Maestro Garti from The Brotherhood of Thieves, Del Pierro and Bones from Wu-Tang, Bellethielle, B-Girl and Gflyer from Heavenly Demon, and Richards from Shaolin. Some vagabonds insisted to come along, regardless if they would die, which were Soul, Gaiden and TV.

As some of the few in the Land who neither cared about the war nor had any interest in arguing or fighting with others, they all met in Tibet and went together to Loulan.

When they arrived Loulan, they saw bodies laying on the ground, creatures as well as humans. They looked around and shaked their heads, closed their eyes or looked down. Tran: "This will always stay the same..."

They wanted to keep walking, but noticed Legend still standing and looking incomprehensible at the dead. After a while Legend asked quietly: "All this... For what?" Nobody replied at first, but then Richards answered: "For the ego." Legend looked at him, and Richards continued: "To kill and make others suffer is pointless and never helps. The only one who gets satisfied is the ego." Bones: "And it always will be like that..." Richards smiled lightly: "There will be a time where people have grown up and become wise enough so that they will live in peace together, without any ego." Bones: "You believe that?" Richards: "I know it. If mankind doesn't kill itself before, it will happen." Gflyer: "Ah, so there's the catch." Then they all began to walk again.

Some time later, some warriors noticed Legend and his momentarily companions. They watched them at first, but not a long time later they suddenly ran towards Legend. Legend and the others saw them coming, however, didn't expect them to do what they did. One of the attacking warriors grabbed Legend on his neck with one Hand and pushed him some steps farther hard to the ground while still holding him - the attacker's friends stood in front of them.

Legend's companions went in attacking position and Tran shouted: "Let him go!" The one who held Legend down looked back at Tran, grinned and said: "Make us to." Karian shouted: "Let him go! He didn't do anything to you!" The attacker replied: "So?" Richards: "'So'..? You harm others for fun?" The attacker: "From time to time, sure. But let's just say Legend's annoying big worthless vagabond mouth needs to be shut." Tran shouted again: "I said, let him go!" The attacker: "Or what? Are you going to attack us? You and the rest of you weaklings?" Soul looked at Tran and said: "Help him! Why don't you go help him already?!" The attacker replied: "Because he knows you don't stand a chance. The last time he and Yoink fought against us they barely survived." TV looked at Tran and Yoink as well and said: "But... you have to do something!"

Legend spoke to the attacker, with a friendly smile, and asked: "What is it you seek, my brother?" The attacker looked down at him, a bit confused: "What?" Legend repeated: "What is it you seek?" The attacker was shortly quiet and speechless, then he said aggressively: "So, we got a spiritual weakling here, eh? TO KICK YOUR ASS IS WHAT I SEEK!" Legend kept calm and asked still friendly: "I mean in your life. What do you seek in your life? I know harming other people doesn't make you happy within - certainly not for long -, so it must be something else." The attacker was shortly speechless again, but then he became furious and hit Legend's head a few times with his own head while shouting. Legend didn't do anything and just let it happen.

Gaiden: "My god! Do something, you guys!" OC Dogg replied unhappy: "I'm afraid we're all in the same situation as you are... We would be no match for them..." Gaiden: "But you guys are strong!" OC Dogg: "A lot stronger than you three vagabonds, yes. But nothing compared to these three. The strongest among us are Tran and Yoink, but although they could probably survive a fight, they can't possibly win." Gaiden looked forward as Legend got beaten up by his attacker, stunned, and replied: "But... we can't just watch..!"

The attacker stopped as Legend's head was bloody already and shouted: "SO, DO YOU STILL HAVE A BIG MOUTH?! HUM?! WHAT ABOUT IT NOW, ASSHOLE?!" Legend moaned lightly while touching his attackers hands which were still holding him, then he answered: "You may harm me as much as you want and even kill me... but that doesn't change the fact that it won't give you anything you truly desire..." His attacker's face became more and more angry, yet he didn't know what to say. He then stood up, threw Legend away and shouted: "Take him, I have had enough!"

Legend's companions looked to the direction Legend was thrown and reacted surprised.

The Tale of Legend, The Vagabond - Page 4 Chapter69

When Legend opened his eyes and looked up, he thought this person looked quite familiar, then he recognized him: "Oh... Knife of White Shadows..." He looked down at Legend and said: "I thought you'd remember me, although I'm not called Knife of White Shadows anymore. I am more powerful now than I ever was, and more powerful than you ever will be. I'm Captain of White Shadows!" Legend: "I assume you still have a grudge because of old times..." Captain of White Shadows: "You assume right." After saying this, Captain of White Shadows stabbed Legend with his weapon in his chest. Legend cried out loud, but Captain of White Shadows held his weapon up while Legend was still hanging on it. Captain of White Shadows spoke: "I was known throughout the Land to be the weakest of all Cursed Souls. Some of the clans, as Heavenly Demon did, made a game out of it - a test for their newcomers, to hunt and kill me. Even that was bearable, as I killed some of them from time to time. But you... You were the first one who was able to kill me although being so weak. A vagabond. I've become more of a joke than anyone ever could take. So I signed a contract..." Legend coughed and spoke raggedly: "Speaking of the devil... You shouldn't have done this..." Captain of White Shadows laughed out loud, then he asked: "So? Why not?" Legend replied: "Seriously... You shouldn't have done this... Now even I can't hold it back..." then he fainted.

Captain of White Shadows was confused and speechless as he held his weapon with Legend on it up. Suddenly Legend's right hand grabbed Captain of White Shadows' neck. Captain of White Shadows looked at his eyes and was surprised to see them as red as blood. Captain of White Shadows: "Your eyes... So the rumors were right after all!" The Dark Messiah grinned and said with his deep, dark voice: "Your blood will be delicious!" Captain of White Shadows' eyes opened wide, suddenly The Dark Messiah's left hand pierced through Captain of White Shadows' chest. Captain of White Shadows fell down, but The Dark Messiah held him up after standing on the ground again. He looked into his eyes, grinning, said "Ah, this must be your heart. You won't need it anymore." and pulled it out, then threw it away. Captain of White Shadows as well as The Dark Messiah then fell down.

Last edited by Legend on Sat Mar 09, 2013 3:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Legend
Legend
The Vagabond

Back to top Go down

Post  shan735 Sat Mar 09, 2013 6:51 am

Oooh I really enjoyed the last 3 chapters :)
More please ^_^

shan735

Back to top Go down

Post  Soul Sat Mar 09, 2013 10:54 am

I see you have added pictures too.Nice!
Soul
Soul
Wayfarer

Back to top Go down

Post  Legend Sun Mar 10, 2013 2:46 pm

shan735 wrote:Oooh I really enjoyed the last 3 chapters :)
More please ^_^
Soul wrote:I see you have added pictures too.Nice!
Hehe... Thanks a lot - It is much appreciated :)
Legend
Legend
The Vagabond

Back to top Go down

The Tale of Legend, The Vagabond - Page 4 Empty [Book] Chapter 70: The Biggest Obstacle in Life is Expectation

Post  Legend Sun Mar 10, 2013 11:38 pm

Chapter 70: The Biggest Obstacle in Life is Expectation

The Dark Messiah was visibly exhausted. He pulled the weapon out of his chest, then caught up some of Captain of White Shadows' blood with his hands, while some of Legend's companions asked what he was doing. He drank the blood, shortly after he touched his chest and began to moan. His deep wound began to close, but he shouted louder and louder. He knelt on the ground, was on all fours, apparently feeling pain.

Tran: "What the hell is happening??" Richards: "Nothing good, it appears. We should be prepared for the worst."

The Dark Messiah looked up, had his fists next to him as he shouted, then suddenly his right arm split into two. Short time after the same happened to his left arm, then his head, his right leg, his upper chest and then the rest. Legend's companions were speechless and stunned as they saw two Legends, no more with his brownish wardrobe, but one in white and one in black, both exhausted.

The black one began to laugh out loud with his deep, dark voice and spoke: "I freed myself as I told you I would!" Legend, no more with brown but with blue eyes, stood slowly up and looked serious at him as The Dark Messiah stood up as well while grinning.

The Tale of Legend, The Vagabond - Page 4 Chapter70

Legend: "So, what do you want to do? Fight against me?" The Dark Messiah: "Sure, why not? But before that... We were greeted so nice before, we should return the favor." Legend's eyes suddenly opened wide as he understood his words, looked back at the one who attacked him before and shouted: "RUN!" But just after his shout, The Dark Messiah punched his face as bad as never seen. He grabbed his neck while he was half-unconscious, held him up and looked grinning at Legend. He asked: "What do you think - Does he deserve to live?" Legend: "Yes he does. Let him go." The Dark Messiah: "Aww, Legend... Why do you always have to be such a buzzkill?" Legend: "Your punch was already abundantly clear. No need to overdo it." The Dark Messiah, grinning, answered "I don't think so." and broke his neck, then he let him fall down.

Legend looked at the dead warrior on the ground next to The Dark Messiah and said: "That was unnecessary." The Dark Messiah: "It was fun." Legend: "Fun for a few seconds, but then nothing to think about, is it? As I said, unnecessary." The Dark Messiah stopped to grin and said: "You're really a buzzkill." He spread out his hands towards the attacker's two friends and killed them with chi kung. Legend thought to himself: "Damn it... That was too fast. I wasn't focused."

Legend remained calm and looked lightly more serious at The Dark Messiah, then he said: "Stop it." The Dark Messiah grinned cheekily, held out his right arm towards Legend's companions, answered "Nope." and shot a chi kung wave towards them as well. Legend still remained calm and just looked into The Dark Messiah's eyes. The Dark Messiah was slightly surprised, kept grinning and took his arm slowly down. After the explosion and the dust went down, one could see Legend's companions still standing there, surprised by themselves. The Dark Messiah reacted amazed - He looked at Legend, but Legend simply began to smile slightly.

The Dark Messiah thought serious and lightly angry to himself: "How the hell did he do that..? He didn't even move his arms, didn't even look there."

Suddenly The Dark Messiah jumped high up and shot chi kung balls towards Legend and his companions and shouted grinning: "Let's see how you can handle more than one of them!!" Legend simply kept looking at The Dark Messiah without to move his body while his companions were frightened and took cover, however, not one of The Dark Messiah's attacks went through.

In the air, The Dark Messiah noticed his failure attack, got angry and said to himself: "Enough of this!" He felt down very fast, landed perfectly and ran fast towards Legend, attempting to punch him in his face, but Legend held his wrist while looking into his eyes. The Dark Messiah reacted shortly surprised again, then he wanted to grab him and throw him away, however, Legend held his other wrist with his other hand. The Dark Messiah was angry yet unsure, then he attempted to kick Legend from the side, however, Legend parried it by holding his knee up towards The Dark Messiah's kick.

The Dark Messiah couldn't do anything, and he was very well aware of that. He pulled his arms down - Legend simply let him go - and went some steps back. He was angry. Never has anyone managed to let his attacks go into nothing. His pride was hurt because he was not even able to throw Legend away and had to walk backwards instead. He wanted to do many things to him, but he knew he couldn't do anything, especially not in a furious state.

He didn't understand it at all. He thought to himself: "Why the hell is he able to do that..? Why the hell didn't he defend himself when the guy I first killed attacked him..?"

For the very first time, The Dark Messiah had to go beyond his enemy with his thoughts. For the very first time he was forced to be a mere truth-seeker. He wasn't aware of that, however, this was the beginning of a new cycle for his soul.

The Dark Messiah thought to himself: "What was his intention when the other guy attacked him..?" Shortly after, his thoughts continued: "If I wouldn't have been so focused with me getting free, I would know!" Some short time later, he thought: "Ah, I remember... Yet it wasn't much... He didn't have any bad feelings towards him. He just took it... Why..?"

The Dark Messiah looked at Legend's companions and shouted: "You guys! Go home!" They reacted surprised and looked at Legend. Legend looked at them, and while smiling friendly he answered: "It's okay, I can take care of myself now. Thank you for your help. And sorry for the trouble..." Rather speechless they began to walk back to Tibet, looking at Legend for a long time until they were gone.

Last edited by Legend on Tue Mar 12, 2013 10:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Legend
Legend
The Vagabond

Back to top Go down

The Tale of Legend, The Vagabond - Page 4 Empty [Book] Chapter 71: Light Enlightens Darkness

Post  Legend Tue Mar 12, 2013 12:14 am

Chapter 71: Light Enlightens Darkness

The Dark Messiah looked at Legend and spoke: "Hey, asshole, why didn't you defend yourself from the other guy?!" Legend replied while still slightly smiling: "There are various reasons." The Dark Messiah: "Which are..?" Legend: "Well, the biggest one would be the fact that I didn't have any bad feelings towards him." The Dark Messiah immediately said: "I know that, asshole! I was in your body! But why?! Why should you do this?!" Legend: "Because hate only produces more hate." The Dark Messiah: "Bullshit!" Legend explained calmly: "No, it's not. In a normal fight with me you would be totally in anger, and depending on the situation, hate me even more. But right now, you're in an unsure state, not able to see through your opponent, which makes your anger rather fall to the background." The Dark Messiah yelled: "YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT ME!!" Legend: "Okay, sorry I said anything. It wasn't my intention to offend you." The Dark Messiah: "THAT'S ANOTHER THING! STOP BEING SO FRIENDLY!" Legend: "Uh... What are we talking about here?" The Dark Messiah: "SHUT UP!!!"

Legend didn't say anything - not because The Dark Messiah demanded him to, but because he knew whatever he would reply, it wouldn't lead anywhere. So he gave The Dark Messiah the opportunity to recollect - And indeed, he did.

After a while, The Dark Messiah asked: "And what are the other reasons?!" Legend: "Well... Friendly or hard answer?" The Dark Messiah: "What..?!" Legend: "There are two ways I can explain it to you, and I'm not sure which one I should take." The Dark Messiah: "Just tell me straight!" Legend: "All right... You don't know everything I know because you haven't heard my thoughts since I'm awake. Not because I didn't think anything anymore, but because I used a different way of thinking." The Dark Messiah: "Which is..?" Legend: "Hard to explain... When we are children, before we start to think, we just know. Facts which are in our head before we name it with our head. Like when you look at the time and just know how many minutes are left until full hour instead of thinking about it first. The origin of the simple 'I AM', before we think 'I am this' or 'I am that'." Not sure if The Dark Messiah could follow he stopped. But shortly after The Dark Messiah said: "And..?" Legend continued: "In this natural but long forgotten 'I AM' state, we are our true selves. Only when it comes to judgments or other disturbances caused by what one could call the ego we lose our true selves, and with that our true abilities." The Dark Messiah: "And what was the 'hard' part of this speech?" Legend: "That wasn't it." The Dark Messiah reacted lightly surprised, then Legend said: "The thing is... I was able to use my full abilities of awareness the moment you left my body. The energy and focus I spent on you was then free to be used elsewhere. I knew the only way to fully find my inner self was to dissipate you, and I think I could have done it. But I decided to not do it." The Dark Messiah reacted more surprised about what Legend said, but looked serious and angry fast again. After some time he asked: "And I shall believe you?" Legend: "No. I just tell you how it is. If you believe my words or not is solely your business." The Dark Messiah was shortly quiet again, then he asked: "Why didn't you do it?" Legend: "For a few reasons." The Dark Messiah: "Which are..?" Legend: "I created you. Another reason is that you manifested your very own personality. Another thing is your character, which has grown and become richly colored, more than many other people." The Dark Messiah: "HA! Are you saying you love the way I am? Do you think you are something like a father or a creator?!" Legend: "No. All I am saying is, it is good as it is. I made my peace with it."

The Dark Messiah was visibly angry and answered: "Get the fuck outta here... What kind of shit are you talking?!" Legend: "You asked, I answered. It's only a matter of your conscious mind when you can't understand something." The Dark Messiah turned his head aside: "Grr..."

Realizing that a person in such a state would indeed not hold any grudge against others, The Dark Messiah looked back at Legend and asked: "Any other reasons?" Legend: "You mean, why I didn't defend myself from the guy?" The Dark Messiah: "Yes, that's what we're talking about!" Legend: "None important."

The Dark Messiah was again shortly quiet while they looked into each others eyes, then he asked: "So, how the fuck were you able to do that?! Is that some sort of chi magic?! I couldn't feel any chi." Legend smiled lightly but friendly and answered: "Even if I'd tell you, you wouldn't understand." The Dark Messiah: "Tell me!" Legend shortly stopped to smile, looked lightly innocent and said: "No, seriously, you will not get it - at all. You will think my head is totally out of whack." The Dark Messiah shouted: "JUST TELL ME!" Legend looked down, closed his eyes and then said: "Fine." He began to slightly smile again and explained: "Anything we do with chi is an alternation of reality by our vital energy, our chi. However, it is possible to alternate reality in a bigger, yet simpler way. It's like being fully aware and present - If you try to watch more than one thing around you it becomes hard multitasking, but if you are just aware, present and fully in the now you're able to observe more with little effort. Our ancestors were very well aware of it, but we have forgotten this a long time ago." The Dark Messiah: "And what exactly is it?" Legend: "Well..." He was shortly quiet, then he said: "Love." The Dark Messiah replied angered: "I should cut your throat for mocking me, damn bastard!" Legend: "Not the love you know from our society. Many would call it compassion. What people associate with the word Love is no love at all. When a man and a woman have mostly happy moments yet beat each other up when an argument has gone too far is no love, but a relationship of love and hate. When a father gives all her love to her child but tells it what it can and can not do is no love, but a parentship of love and control. When a girl loves all beauty of nature but can't handle love from another person is no love, but a living of love and fear. And many thousand other examples... It was pure love energy, sort to speak, without being weakened by any other feelings or emotions of the ego. It was not some sort of shield what held your attack. It was rather a sphere which didn't exist in the reality of your attack. A higher frequency." The Dark Messiah: "Are you on LSD?! Do you really believe a simple feeling like love could change reality, or do you think I'm retarded?" Legend: "Neither. That's a very, VERY simple explanation, indeed. I could explain you all in detail, but would it take several hours or even days with our language, if not longer, since one word can be understood in several ways, and in the end you would probably still not fully understand and realize the meaning of it. Furthermore, it would rather confuse you, and either shake your reality or close your mind for such kind of subjects - both would currently be unwise."

The Dark Messiah was quiet, jumping between states of quiet mind and having thoughts. He thought a fool of himself for actually considering Legend's words as truth, yet, in his current situation of being unsure and truth-seeking, he had to admit, deep within, that Legend's words made sense somehow. Furthermore, he could not find any other explanation or possibility.

"Love..? Compassion..?" The Dark Messiah thought, "How can that be stronger than rough, aggressive anger? That does not make any sense. This does not make any fucking sense."

"His power is over mine." The Dark Messiah realized, "But how can that be? He did not train much since our previous life, all he worked on was to achieve wisdom and finding peace within. How can this be strengthening in any way?"

"I was always the one saving his ass due to my advance..." he remembered. "This all does not make any sense..."

"How can that be possible..?" he thought.

Suddenly, after a while, The Dark Messiah turned around and began to walk away. Legend was shortly surprised and speechless, then he asked: "Where are you going?" The Dark Messiah stopped and looked at the ground. Then he looked lightly back at Legend and answered slightly aggressive "I'll have some time alone until I'll be forced to merge with you again. I need time for myself.", then he kept walking.
Legend
Legend
The Vagabond

Back to top Go down

The Tale of Legend, The Vagabond - Page 4 Empty [Book] Chapter 72: There is no Time

Post  Legend Thu Mar 14, 2013 11:19 pm

Chapter 72: There is no Time

Legend looked slightly surprised and speechless after The Dark Messiah. Short time later he just said "Hm..." while having some thoughts, yet without judging. Suddenly he heard a voice slightly laughing from behind: "Hm-hm-hm! Not bad, Legend." Legend looked back as Dreamghost continued: "I never expected your awareness to get to such a level. I bet nobody has. You even surpassed your father. It appears you are a young man with an old soul, just like your father. Your nickname indeed fits you well." Legend kept looking at him without much expression and didn't say anything, then Dreamghost wondered: "No pride?" Legend began to smile slightly and replied: "Pride is caused by ego, hence I have no interest in it."

"Hm..." Dreamghost said thoughtful, "I like to be open-minded, and I can clearly see that you've changed, yet... it's hard to believe you're able to hold yourself in this state for so long." Legend replied: "The behavior of a person lays always on one's reasons." Dreamghost: "And what are yours?" Legend looked out into the Land, saw and felt the nature, then he said smiling: "Never in my life have I thought of being able to get peace and happiness on such a level I feel since I'm awake. I used to look for it so hardly on my environment... I never saw the simple fact that it is about what we make, in every single present moment." Dreamghost: "I... don't quite follow." Legend kept looking into the Land and said: "There are no problems in the presence. In the past there might have been hard situations, in the future there might be hard situations, or even in five minutes. But there's no problem in the now. The past and the future are not actually real. It was real or it will be real, but it is not in our single present moment. There is indeed no time, only the now. This is the meaning of being awake and aware."

Dreamghost was shortly speechless, then he answered calmly yet stunned: "Wow... I never thought to say that, but these words just made me realize the meaning in what you just said..." Legend looked back at Dreamghost and said smiling: "It's not me saying it. It's the whole existence. I was just lucky to have realized this within." Dreamghost smiled and said: "Hm. You're on a whole other level than the rest of us. You have become unreachable to many." Legend: "That's not so." Dreamghost: "That's reality." Legend: "Reality and truth are rarely the same. You probably see me right now as something that you will never become, and so your opinion becomes your reality. But fact is, we're still all the same, and we always will be. We're all made of qualities and mistakes, are all children of our mother earth, and are all therefore brothers and sisters. Everything I can do and achieve, you can too."

Dreamghost was again speechless, after a while he asked: "How can you stay that humble?" Legend: "Don't try to be something, but simply be yourself - and while doing so, don't judge, and take it as it is." He looked at a plant nearby, what led Dreamghost's sight there as well, and continued: "Take a plant as instance. A plant does not think, therefore it does not judge. Yet it lives and it knows. It knows where to find water, it knows where to get sunshine, it knows where to grow through. All existence is knowing, but only few is thinking." Dreamghost was quiet at first, but then he appeared as if he had something in mind. Legend said: "Feel free to speak out if you want to do so." Dreamghost then said: "I do understand your words, yet it is hard to believe it. After all, you were a big contributor in ending the chaos in the previous life. Yet your opinion now is to accept things as they are." Legend explained: "Don't misunderstand me - What I tried to say is that one should accept things as they are, within. Make one's peace with it. But if you feel as if you have to stand for anything and to better something, as just said, it will be a feeling. A feeling within, not a thought in your mind. Therefore one can stand for what is right without to have hard feelings towards it." Dreamghost: "That actually makes sense..." Legend: "And that's why ego is such a dangerous thing. Because if the ego is too big, no matter how much sense the truth makes, it will be called lies and be fought against." Dreamghost: "I can see what you mean, but personally I think a healthy amount of ego is good." Legend: "What makes you think so?" Dreamghost: "My ego helped me on some difficult situations in my life." Legend: "So did mine. But eventually, we will develop deeper and wiser, and the ego won't be needed anymore. A different sort of society, where we would help each other and be there for one another would already suffice." Dreamghost: "Nah, I don't think so... There will always be a bit ego left." Legend thought a bit, then he said: "Many people, when they become old, around 80 or 90 years old, won't care about any bad thing, regardless if people are involved or if they're affected. At that point, they will put away their ego and just enjoy what they get. Then what - live 10 or 15 years with this sense of living? Why not earlier? Why necessarily stress oneself the whole life time?"

Dreamghost was thoughtful and didn't say anything for a while again. Then he said thoughtful: "Since years I think to know it all or almost all, operate in the background because I think that's the best way to change something for the better. Now I feel so incredibly stupid and ignorant because I realize how few I actually know..." Legend replied smiling: "There are as many different kinds of people as there are different kinds of flowers, and it is good as it is. There is no need to think little of oneself. We all learn, every day - and betterment can only be achieved through realization." Then he laughted slightly as he said: "And I'm not all-knowing either." Dreamghost asked slightly surprised: "You're not?" Legend laughs out with heart and says then: "Of course not. There is no such thing as all-knowing." Dreamghost: "But... You so appear to be." Legend: "Only because we didn't grow up with such kind of wisdom. The thing is, the more you know, the more questions there are. To seek all knowledge there is would be an enormous waste of time and energy, for this could never be accomplished." Dreamghost replied thoughtful: "Hm... That makes sense..."

Legend then said: "Talking about your daily work... What has brought you here to me?" Dreamghost: "Oh, well... I..." After some thoughtful seconds Dreamghost said: "Nevermind. It has resolved itself." Legend answered smiling: "All right. If you want to speak it out anyway, feel free to come back to me." Dreamghost began to slighty smile as well and answered: "Sure thing."

Legend: "Is there anything else I can help you with?" Dreamghost: "No, I think not..." Legend: "All right. I will go and look out for my father now. Farewell." Dreamghost: "Good bye. And... Thank you." Legend: "For what?" Dreamghost: "For your words." Legend, smiling, answered "You're very welcome. As said before... We are all but brothers and sisters." and walked then away.

Dreamghost looked after him, having so many thoughts that he didn't think anything at all.
Legend
Legend
The Vagabond

Back to top Go down

The Tale of Legend, The Vagabond - Page 4 Empty [Book] Chapter 73: Be a Light Unto Yourself

Post  Legend Sun Mar 17, 2013 10:24 pm

Chapter 73: Be a Light Unto Yourself

Legend walked slightly smiling and without worry around in Loulan. A few hours later, he arrived Beiwei Village. When he arrived there, he looked around and eventually saw his father, The Vagabond, who was looking with a surprised expression at him.

The Tale of Legend, The Vagabond - Page 4 2eapg84

Legend went to him and said smiling: "Ah, here you are. I've heard you were here somewhere." The Vagabond was speechless and just looked at him, then Legend stopped to smile and asked wondering: "Are you alright?" The Vagabond replied: "Yes, yes... I was just..." After a short break he said: "You're different. You're awaken. You're aware." Legend smiled slightly again and said friendly: "So it seems." The Vagabond: "This shouldn't be possible... Not yet... Not in our time..." Legend stopped to smile again and asked: "What..?" After a short while, The Vagabond said thoughtful: "I understand it now..." Legend: "Could you... enlighten me..?"

The Vagabond looked at his son, then he started to explain: "All existence is polarity, right?" Legend: "Yes." The Vagabond: "What do you think happens when you exist in a world where everyone else is on a lower dimension, sort to speak?" "Oh..." Legend replied as he understood, "It creates an equal reaction of the opposite..." The Vagabond: "Exactly." Legend: "So... This means... I am the cause of the chaos..?" The Vagabond nodded slightly. Legend: "Couldn't it be that I was the reaction of the chaos?" The Vagabond: "I felt you since you have awakened, and I was not sure if it was what I thought... But your presence shows me way more than I have imagined... And it made me understand." Legend: "Understand what?" The Vagabond: "The chaos became stronger in this Land the more you've found yourself. This time faster than the previous time, our previous life. But it was the same both times."

Legend looked a bit downwards and thought about it. He seemed to see some resemblances in what The Vagabond said, yet he asked: "Are you sure it is not the other way around?" The Vagabond was shortly quiet, then he replied: "I think not."

After a while, Legend asked: "So, what - Am I the one who has to defeat this chaos, or do I have to go, or what?" The Vagabond: "I'm afraid it isn't that simple... I'm afraid you have to go..." Legend: "But wait... If I leave this Land, won't this chaos still stay in our world?" The Vagabond: "I'm afraid it will..." With a bit of sadness Legend asked: "So... I have to kill myself..?" The Vagabond: "No, my son! God, no. But I think you do have to leave this world..." Legend: "I don't understand."

Dreamghost walked towards them, with a bit of a sad face expression, looked at The Vagabond and asked: "Does he really..?" The Vagabond replied with some sadness as well: "I wish he wouldn't... But I'm afraid he has to..." Dreamghost: "But where shall he go?" The Vagabond looked at Legend, smiled slightly with some sadness in his eyes and said: "You won't regret it... Have you ever heard of Shambhala?" Legend opened his eyes wide and asked: "The mystical kingdom..? Yes, why?" The Vagabond: "Do you know where it is?" Legend: "According to legend, it is in the Inner Earth... A holy place called Agartha, where not only Shambhala but also Eden is located... Why?" The Vagabond: "What would you say if I'd tell you that's where you have to go?" Legend was stunned and asked: "It... It exists..??" Dreamghost was stunned and speechless. The Vagabond told Legend: "I was very, indeed very lucky... I was allowed to go down there once." Legend & Dreamghost: "You were?!?" The Vagabond: "Of course, I couldn't tell anyone... But my visit there of only a few days was not without reason. I was told that I would have to forward someone down there, and that I would know it when I'd see this person. I feel ashamed that I wasn't a better father to you because I spent my time looking for this person... I now realize that this one person is my own son..." Legend smiled slightly and replied: "Don't be. You were a good father. You taught me much, in this as well as the previous life." The Vagabond looked aside, getting slightly emotional, suddenly they've noticed The Dark Messiah coming from the side. He looked very serious, almost angry, but didn't say anything, neither did the others. When The Dark Messiah arrived them he held Legend's shoulder from the side, looked into his eyes and said "No word.", then he merged again with him. After a short ray of light they were both again one person, with Legend's old, brownish clothes.

Legend smiled slightly, looked at The Vagabond and Dreamghost and said: "Don't mind that." The Vagabond began to say: "Well... There's something you probably need to know..." Suddenly it exploded a few feet away.

Legend, The Vagabond and Dreamghost looked to the direction and saw a pyramid burning and smoking. The three began to run to see what happened. While they were running The Vagabond asked: "Was that...?" Legend replied: "No, he has nothing to do with it." When they arrived they saw a few people on the ground. They went to the people and held them, but they were all dead or about to die. The Vagabond: "A massive amount of the chaotic energy is present here. I really hate to say it, but I think we should hurry..." Suddenly, Legend noticed Ruye in the middle of the people on the ground: "Ruye!!!" He ran to him and held him. "He's still alive!" Dreamghost and The Vagabond looked at Legend and Ruye, then The Vagabond said: "I'm afraid he's about to die..." Legend: "Isn't there anything we can do?" The Vagabond: "I wouldn't know what..." Dreamghost asked: "Can't you do anything in your awakened state?" Legend: "Not since The Dark Messiah has returned into my body..."

A short time later Legend heard The Dark Messiah's deep voice within: "Transfer me into his body. I think I can save him." Legend spoke in his thoughts: "You want to save him?? Why??" The Dark Messiah: "I don't know. There has always been some sort of connection with Ruye I can't explain. Maybe it's my destiny." Legend: "What will happen to you two?" The Dark Messiah: "To be honest - I have no idea. But I think it won't be possible to come back into your body." Legend: "What makes you think that?" The Dark Messiah: "Nothing. Just a feeling." Legend: "What about the others?" The Dark Messiah: "I offer you to save Ruye, nothing more. Take it or leave it." Legend was quiet for some time, then he said: "Thank you..." The Dark Messiah: "Don't thank me. Just transfer me into his body and leave me alone. I don't want to see you anymore." Legend felt big gratitude within him, then The Dark Messiah said: "If you really want to thank me, transfer me into his body and go. You will see your friend again." Without any more words Legend placed his hand on Ruye's chest and slowly transferred The Dark Messiah into Ruye's body. After a while, he then stood up and began to walk back, The Vagabond and Dreamghost followed him.

While walking, The Vagabond asked: "What happened right there? You did something, didn't you?" Legend: "Yes. I transferred The Dark Messiah into Ruye's body." Dreamghost: "Why?" Legend: "He said he'd save Ruye."

Last edited by Legend on Thu May 28, 2015 5:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Legend
Legend
The Vagabond

Back to top Go down

Post  Soul Thu Mar 21, 2013 8:37 pm

Ok you gave me time to reflect about the past chapters and I think it is time for that shocking change of events you were to reveal :)
Soul
Soul
Wayfarer

Back to top Go down

The Tale of Legend, The Vagabond - Page 4 Empty [Book] Chapter 74: As Part of Something Bigger, You Have to Make Sacrifices

Post  Legend Sat Jun 22, 2013 6:07 pm

Chapter 74: As Part of Something Bigger, You Have to Make Sacrifices

While the three were walking, Dreamghost looked at Legend and said: "You look calm. How comes?" Legend: "I am aware." Dreamghost: "Aware of... wait, you've explained it to me..." Legend smiled slightly and said: "I can explain it again, if you want me to." Dreamghost: "Yes, please." Legend began to explain: "It is as if I would say 'I AM', and you would ask what I am." Dreamghost: "Ah, I remember that." Legend: "To be aware doesn't mean 'to be aware of this or that', it's simply to be aware, to fully be in the here and now. There is no problem in the now. And even if there would be anything disturbing, to be fully aware means to not lose your own self and to be one with yourself. This might sound easy, but if one panics at a difficult situation and loses oneself, it won't help anyone. Actually quite the contrary - you will lose control over the situation." Dreamghost: "I imagine how hard it is to get to that point." Legend stopped to smile again and explained while reflecting: "It was only hard as long as I tried. As soon as I stopped to try and rather just did, it was easy. We're often our biggest problem." Dreamghost: "I can see that... But I've noticed something. I've noticed you don't smile that much anymore since the situation with Ruye before." Legend: "It's not as if I wouldn't have my inner peace and happiness... But I'm just a human as well." Dreamghost: "Ah, I see... Sorry for asking." Legend looked at Dreamghost, smiled slightly and said: "Don't worry about it, I don't worry either. As long as it helps you on one way or another, it's a good thing to talk."

The Vagabond: "Where are we going?" Legend looked at The Vagabond, stopped to smile and asked wondering: "Where do we have to go?" The Vagabond: "Ah, I see. Yeah, we can go through here. We have to go to Tibet." Legend: "Why Tibet?" The Vagabond: "Because one of the entrances into the Inner Earth is in the roof of the world." Legend and Dreamghost wondered: "There is?" The Vagabond: "Well hidden and invisible to those not worthy to enter, guarded by many good monks."

Legend asked wondering: "By the way, father, how comes you knew and know so much about my state and the Inner Earth as if you'd be awaken? I can't seem to recognize you as such." The Vagabond: "You're right, I'm not. Not on such a high level that I could come up with these things all by myself. The most of it has been told to me when I was there for the purpose I've told you about." Legend: "I see."

The Vagabond: "I actually wanted to tell you that you couldn't enter before you wouldn't get rid of your inner demon The Dark Messiah, but it appears that's no issue anymore. However, there's more you should know." Legend: "Which is?" The Vagabond: "As said before, only the worthy ones may pass. However, everyone has to face a test." Legend: "What kind of test?" The Vagabond: "The test depends on the person. I'd give you the advice to stay open-minded and true-hearted, but you've mastered these things, it seems."

They arrived in Tibet. The Vagabond: "We got to go to Potala Palace." While walking, The Vagabond spoke to Legend: "My son, I want you to know something... Your situation might be unjust and the moment in haste, but you've made me very proud. When you were born I knew you were something special, when I saw you becoming a warrior I knew you would surprise me, but I never imagined you to achieve what you've achieved... In a different time, you would have had the opportunity to live among us and to share your knowledge and wisdom with all of us, but the darkness has manifested itself already too much on our world, wherefore you have to leave us for the welfare of all and the greater good..." Legend began to slightly smile again and said: "Yes, I'm aware of that. But my departure is not in vain. The few words I gave others were sufficient to leave a legacy or a seed - depending on the person - of wisdom which will be needed among the people in later times. And one day, in another life, I will return to end what I have started, assisting other link-minded people, in times where a spiritual revolution will be needed." The Vagabond: "So you're all right with the fact that you have to leave us all?" Legend: "It is good as it is, for everything has its purpose. So I accept it, for it is the only way to peace and happiness." The Vagabond smiled, so did Dreamghost and said: "I find it still amazing that in the end your son has overcome you like that, Zhong Yuan." The Vagabond smiled and said: "So do I." Legend, still slightly smiling to himself, answered: "I do not. At the end it is you who leads me through the right path for the welfare of others." The Vagabond: "So you're saying I'm better?" Legend: "I have learned that there is no one better. We all have our qualities where one is better than others." The Vagabond and Dreamghost agreed smiling.

Dreamghost asked Legend: "Do you think they deserve it? That someone like you sacrifices his home, friends, family, for people who don't even respect each other?" Legend replied: "You still see me as more than what I am. I am no different than you, my brother. I can bear the burden to leave everything behind because I've decided to do so, and it is all right so that no one else, who couldn't do it, has to do it. But yes, I think mankind deserves a chance to grow up and become wise, to live many years and lives in fights and war to eventually become tired and find together and become one." Dreamghost: "What if we can't?" Legend: "There will always be people like us. People just doing what the right thing is to do, people who work in the dark to serve light, people seeking to unite mankind or awaken their brothers and sisters. But the chance is there, of course, that we might fail at it as a whole."

They were passing the temple of the black monks and soon about to arrive Potala Palace.

Last edited by Legend on Thu Jun 27, 2013 3:43 pm; edited 2 times in total
Legend
Legend
The Vagabond

Back to top Go down

The Tale of Legend, The Vagabond - Page 4 Empty [Book] Chapter 75: Go Your Own Way, And Let Others Go Their Way

Post  Legend Sat Jun 22, 2013 7:44 pm

Chapter 75: Go Your Own Way, And Let Others Go Their Way

Legend, The Vagabond and Dreamghost arrived Potala Palace and stopped in front of the entrance. The Vagabond said to Legend: "You have to go by your own. We will stay here." Legend looked slightly surprised at The Vagabond and replied "Okay.", then went ahead.

Suddenly, out of the entrance, a man with dark armor and a blade walked out and stood tall in front of Legend.

The Tale of Legend, The Vagabond - Page 4 30rpidw

After some time he said with a mystical and echoing voice: "I am the keeper of the entrance you seek. You shall not pass unless you have proven yourself worthy." Legend: "And how can I become worthy?" The Keeper: "Three tests I shall give you, and each one you have to pass." Legend: "What happens if I don't pass them?" The Keeper: "The tests will go on until you succeeded or give up, regardless of the time you will need."

The Tale of Legend, The Vagabond - Page 4 R9mw7c

Legend: "All right, I am ready."

The Keeper: "Test one: Who are you?"

Legend looked into his eyes and thought about it, what this simple question could mean. After a short time he decided to sort of stay loyal to himself and answered calmly: "My name is Xin Lang Ke. I am the son of Zhong Yuan Lang Ke and Hu Shanshan. My title is Legend the Vagabond, my father is The Vagabond, and my mother the fallen Dragon of The League of Beggars."

The Keeper was quiet for some time, then he spoke: "You answered right and truthful. You have passed test one."

The Keeper was quiet for some time again, then he spoke: "Test two: Throughout the day I am small, with the evening I'm getting bigger, in the night I'm all over the Land. What am I?"

Legend looked a bit downwards and thought about it: "Throughout the day small... With the evening getting bigger... In the night all over the Land..." He thought about possibilities after possibilities, yet none really made sense, and he began to lose his mind. Then he realized that he was forcing it again, thinking instead of knowing, trying instead of doing. With a quiet mind he then saw the facts he knew all over again... "Throughout the day small, with the evening getting bigger, in the night all over the Land..." Suddenly, he realized it. He looked at The Keeper and answered: "You are the shadow."

The Keeper: "Am I real?"

Legend: "No, you are not real. You do exist, but you are not the reality of what you are about."

The Keeper was quiet for some time again, then he spoke: "You answered right and wise, with a quiet mind. You have passed test two."

The Keeper took his blade down, held it next to him and was shortly quiet again, then he said: "Test three: Know thyself."

Legend looked at The Keeper, but he seemed to stay quiet, so he said: "I don't understand." The Keeper answered: "There's no better way to know oneself than in battle. You should dress your Rising Dragon clothes." Legend replied: "Uhh... I don't really want to..." Suddenly The Keeper attacked Legend. Legend parried his attack with pushing his weapon aside, made some steps backwards, held his hand palms towards The Keeper and said: "Okay, okay. I will fight against you." Legend began to unpack his Rising Dragon wardrobe while The Keeper spoke: "It is not me you will fight against. It is you." While unpacking, Legend looked at The Keeper and wondered what this riddle could mean. He looked down at his backpack and kept thinking about it.

When Legend was dressed and wore his gloves, he stood tall in front of The Keeper.

The Tale of Legend, The Vagabond - Page 4 14j9lc8

Shortly after he asked: "Now what?" The Keeper replied "Now we will fight." and attacked immediately. Legend was surprised and just simply defended himself, then he asked while parrying: "Why are we fighting?" The Keeper, still attacking, answered calmly: "Why not?" Legend parried attack after attack, then he held The Keeper's weapon thight and asked: "Wait, can't we talk this over?" The Keeper kicked into Legend's stomach and kept attacking him while saying: "Talk as you will, but I won't stop."

While they kept going like that, Legend said: "This fight is pointless." The Keeper: "Everything is pointless, yet all has a point." Legend: "So what do you want?" The Keeper: "The question is not what I want, but what you want." Legend: "I want you to stop." The Keeper: "Why?" Legend: "Hate creates but hate, war creates but war. I might not react with hate and war, but the fact remains that this fight is pointless." The Keeper: "Why don't you hate me?" Legend: "Because there is no reason." The Keeper: "I am attacking you without any reason. Is this not reason enough for you to hate me?" Legend: "No, as I said, it would be unwise to do so, also it would take away peace and happiness from me. Furthermore, we're all the same. And while others see each other as individuals, I realize that we're all but brothers and sisters." The Keeper: "How long do I have to attack you until you show your true face?" Legend: "I have my opinion because I've walked my path. But I would have your opinion if I would have walked your path."

Suddenly, The Keeper became as fast as the wind and hit Legend with one attack after the other. After a few painful attacks Legend laid on the ground. The Keeper stood in front of him and looked at him. Shortly after he took his weapon into the other hand and held his right hand open towards Legend. Legend looked at his hand and into his eyes, wondering if this was a trick, but then he decided to trust him and grabbed his hand.

The Keeper helped Legend to stand up. They stood in front of each other, after a short time The Keeper spoke: "You are able to keep a cool head and stay wise, and to not take anything personal but even to trust an opponent. You have passed test three." Legend began to smile happily and surprised: "I did?" The Keeper took off his helmet, but what Legend saw was his own self. Stunned he said: "Your words... 'It is not me you will fight. It is you.' But how can this be? The Dark Messiah is the only personality who came out of me." The Keeper: "I am you, yet again I am not. I do not exist in your reality and am but a projection. You will understand soon." He was shortly quiet, then he continued: "Congratulations, you have proven yourself as worthy. Now I think you should say good bye to your friends and family, and then, follow me."

Legend looked happily back and was suddenly surprised to see many known people. All the friends he made throughout the years from the black and white clans were standing with The Vagabond and Dreamghost. The whole Vagabond Army as well as many old vagabond masters, veterans and hermits. Some clan masters and old dragons.

Last edited by Legend on Thu May 28, 2015 5:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Legend
Legend
The Vagabond

Back to top Go down

The Tale of Legend, The Vagabond - Page 4 Empty [Book] Chapter 76: Namaste, Shambhala

Post  Legend Thu Jun 27, 2013 7:53 pm

Chapter 76: Namaste, Shambhala

Legend was surprised and asked: "But how... How did you find us here at this time?" Tran: "We were still here in Tibet and saw you walking through." Karian: "Yeah, so we thought we'd follow you to see what's going on." Lone-Hero: "Well, I met Vagrant on the border to India, and we thought we should see how you are doing. We were expecting some things, but this was unexpected." The Iron Fist: "After having a fight with The Dark Messiah, I just had the feeling to come here and take a look at you." The Keeper spoke to Legend: "Everyone has a different reason – Just know they have all been led here."

Legend looked happily at all the people and didn't know who to talk to first. He then looked at the Vagabond Army disciples, made some steps towards them and said: "I'm sorry, but I won't be able to lead the guild anymore." Soul answered with a bit of sadness: "We've heard already..." Legend said: "You have two possibilities now... Either one of you takes the leadership – or a group of you – and continues the vagabond legacy I and Vagrant have started," Vagrant interrupted and commented "Your legacy.", then Legend continued: "or you disband it." TV said: "We want to keep it alive." Legend: "So who shall take the lead?" The vagabonds seemed unsure, and after a while Gaiden answered: "We don't know..." Legend looked downwards: "Hm..."

He then looked aside and noticed Ruye standing there. He was pleasantly surprised, walked to him and said: "Ruye. Good to see you're all right. How are you?" With a bit of a deeper voice and slightly red eyes he answered: "I'm fine. Better than expected, actually." Legend: "Are you Ruye or The Dark Messiah?" Ruye: "It is strange... But both personalities appear to become one." Legend, wondering if he had made a mistake, asked: "Is this good or bad?" Ruye: "For both old personalities it's neither. There's a lot of things which could be considered bad, but we see how much good there is in it. Maybe that's why our merge is going so well." Legend: "What kind of good things?" Ruye: "The experience of becoming one personality out of one... The knowledge which merges and answers a lot... The power and potential which results out of the merging... I never thought something like this is possible... It's an amazing experience." Legend smiled happily, then he asked: "How will your name be?" Ruye: "I will keep the name Ruye, since The Dark Messiah is but a title anyway." Legend smiled, then he said: "I'm happy you're doing well." Ruye looked at him as he lightly grinned, after a while of reflecting he said: "Hm. So my last wish from the holy dragon was pointless after all." Legend smiled and said: "There's for everything a reason, and everything has its consequences. If I wouldn't have had forgotten my memories, who knows how hard it would have been to achieve this state of inner happiness and peace I sought so long." Ruye grinned thoughtful as he seemed to understand, then he replied: "Hm. Every action has its reaction, eh?" Legend replied smiling: "That's true." They smiled at each other, then Legend gave him his hand. Ruye held Legend's hand with his own, and as they looked into their eyes, Legend said: "I'm happy that I knew you, brother. You were a good friend and helped me whenever I needed help. Thank you." As Ruye grinned slightly, he said after a while: "I'm glad that I was your friend. Whenever our time will come again, I will be there." Legend replied smiling: "I know you will." After a short time, Ruye said: "I wish there would be more people like you." Legend first thought about asking for fun which one of the personalities said it, but then he knew it better and decided not to and simply smiled happily.

Gaiden spoke: "Legend... We've talked a bit about it and..." Legend made some steps towards them while Gaiden kept going: "Well... could I take leadership of the guild? At least until someone more capable comes along." Legend smiled: "Good. You shall be the new guild master. Make the best out of it – all of you. I'll feel free to share with you my wishes for the future of this guild - how you decide, however, is solely in all of your hands: My goal and message of this guild was to gather the people of the path less traveled, no matter where they come from or what their ideology & belief is. I would be happy to see this guild one day still going the same direction, finding each other as brotherhood and in friendship. Never forget, while all others will keep fighting against each other, we were the very firsts neutrals in the Land and will always be those who seek peace and unity – as The Vagabond himself was. Don't forget those who achieved a lot for all Vagabonds in the past - and I'm not even talking about myself. I mean Vagrant, the very first legendary Vagabond in the Land, for instance, as well as many others which I've added into our Hall of Fame a long time ago. Honor them. Add the new ones, keep it updated, but honor those who gave passion into this path and achieved much for all clanless. Just stay loyal to yourself, your true inner self, and lead this guild this way – and I will feel very honored when new stories of the Vagabond Army arrive me." Gaiden: "Thank you very much, Legend. We all still have much to learn in being a vagabond." Soul: "Thank you, Legend. Thank you for all of your help. Your advice always helped me. We wish nothing but the best for you." Legend smiled happily and replied: "Thank you."

Karian went to Legend, looked into his eyes, then she hugged him. After a while she said: "I remember when we went into the School of Rising Dragon together... I've never saw anyone taking care of me as you did then... I wish I could have known you better." Legend was shortly quiet, then he answered slightly smiling and with warm eyes: "So do I. I am thankful that I knew you."

Legend let Karian go after a while again and looked at all the people in front of him, then he said: "Thanks to all of you for everything. Thank you with all my heart."

Karian: "Will we ever see you again?" Legend turned to the side, looked up to the sky while feeling the air around him, then after a while he said: "There will come a time where the majority of mankind will have had forgotten all connections to mother earth and be unaware of the miracles around them. They will be without any gratitude for the air, the water, the food. Cursed and trapped in the vortex of their ego, they will give power to false leaders and destroy their own environment, their home. Mankind will eventually arrive a point of decision, where they have to choose wittingly or unwittingly their fate. They will either choose the way of unity where everyone has the same rights and start the Golden Age, or choose the way of individuality where everyone fights everyone because of their ego and eventually extinguish themselves due to war."

Legend looked aside to the people and said slightly friendly smiling: "It is then when we will meet again. It is then when I and others like me will return to earth in a new life, without any knowledge of our previous lives, to help the ill and misled people find their true inner self again. Many will not listen and refuse to open their hearts, and our mother earth will cry. So will many of us, but it will be indispensable... and eventually, not in vain." The people noticed that Legend, although he was smiling, had lightly watery eyes. "Although many of us, you included, do not want to come back to Earth at this time, we will do it anyway, because we will think we couldn't live with ourselves anymore if we don't."

Everyone was quiet and nobody questioned Legend's words, for the way he talked, the way he spoke the words, and the way his expression and charisma was, spoke for itself. Then Ruye asked: "Why should anyone sacrifice himself like that?" Legend replied smiling: "When you are a part of something greater than yourself, you have to be selfless. You have to make sacrifices."

After some time, Legend turned around to The Keeper and began to walk. Some steps farther, in front of The Keeper and the entrance of the palace, he looked back at the people. Legend stopped to smile as he noticed a few people weeping, so he turned around to them again and asked: "Why are you weeping?" Lone-Hero replied: "Because the light of the world is about to be extinguished and we will be in darkness." Legend began to smile, then he said: "This remembers me of a story of Buddha I've heard once... When Buddha was on his death bed he noticed his young disciple Anan was weeping... 'Why are you weeping, Anan?' he asked. Anan replied 'Because the light of the world is about to be extinguished and we will be in darkness.' The Buddha summoned up all his remaining energy and spoke what were to be his final words on earth: 'Anan, Anan, be a light unto yourself.'" Legend was shortly quiet, then he continued: "I know, it can be hard sometimes. I know it too well... Whenever you have to mourn about anything, do so fully – but don't forget to move along. Whenever you have to cry about anything, do so fully – but don't forget to move along."

Legend smiled slightly and looked with his warm eyes at the people for a while, after a while he then said: "Don't be sad. Wherever you seek shelter, you will find me there. Wherever you seek guidance, you will find me there. Wherever you stand for what is right, you will find me there. Wherever you seek help, you will find me there. Go your own way, and let others go their way."

Everyone was quiet, after a while The Keeper asked: "May we go?" Legend looked at him, smiled and nodded. Then he looked back at the people, said smiling "Take care, all of you. I wish you all the best... Farwell.", then he turned around and followed The Keeper.

When Legend walked through the entrance of the palace and held it next to him, he spoke what were to be his final words: "Namaste, Shambahla."

Legend and The Keeper were gone, and everyone was standing outside with different feelings. Nobody said anything, neither did anyone move. After a while Lone-Hero asked: "We wouldn't find him if we'd go inside, would we?" The Iron Fist replied: "No, I'm afraid not." After a while again Dreamghost said to The Vagabond: "I didn't catch the last part with 'you will find me there'." The Vagabond replied: "He didn't talk of him as individual, but as part of the whole. As what he stands for, sort to speak." Dreamghost: "But there's one thing I don't understand... How comes he had the gift of clairvoyance?" The Vagabond replied: "Logical conclusion has nothing to do with clairvoyance. It's just that in this state, he sees much more of the whole picture than we do." Dreamghost did not answer anything, for he understood.
Legend
Legend
The Vagabond

Back to top Go down

Post  Legend Thu Jun 27, 2013 10:01 pm

Chapter 77: My Last Thoughts & Words

And so, everyone who was present that day went his own way, always carrying Legend's words in their hearts and minds likewise. Some gave their wisdom they've achieved by seeing at things from a different perspective with Legend's help to their children and grandchildren, others wrote books about it in the hope that mankind, at a much later time, would understand the wisdom within it. Some others shared their knowledge and wisdom with those who wanted to listen at any chance they had. But you most probably want to know what happened with the others, the ones you've read about in this book... Not much is known to me about all the people who were there, but I tell you what I know:

After Legend was gone, the majority of those who were there joined together to end the remaining chaos in the Land.

Because Ruye was still member of the Heavenly Demon clan, he joined the Infernal Army and helped with a strong will, aggressivity and power to end the chaos and the last remaining fights. He became fast known throughout the Land as one of the strongest. But after his last mission was done, Ruye left the Heavenly Demon clan and travels the world ever since to find the means to meaning, as they say. I think the personality which came forth tries to understand life and to find peace in the hate he has received from The Dark Messiah part. I'm certain the future will hold many surprises and stories of him.

The Vagabond Army joined unheralded the fight against the remaining chaos. Althought they were not many and not one of the strongest group in this battle, they served well and surprised many warriors in this last battle, which brought them a lot of respect. Especially their help in the battle field, helping and taking care of others who couldn't move anymore or were laying on the ground and needed help, was very welcome - to everyone. After this mission, the Vagabond Army achieved a cult status. After that, they fought for the same status as clans. Later they've become an official path a clanless warrior could walk, accepted by the emperor, with the ability to form officially accepted Hero Bands and Leagues. I often wondered why there were more vagabonds at a much faster rate when we lived our lives the second time. Through that, what Legend said to me, I became open-minded and often have several theories to something since then. I think, we may all be somehow connected, whereby an idea might appear to several people. The first time we've lived our lives in this Land, there were few who actually considered the idea of being a vagabond, and throughout the time more people liked the idea of being a clanless warrior. The second time, however, people seemed to take this idea as normal, even if they didn't remember their previous life or time anymore. That's what made me assume that there must be, somehow, some sort of a connecting consciousness, which we are all part of, and wittingly or unwittingly share our thoughts together.

The Vagabond and The Iron Fist joined the last battle against the remaining chaos as well, but not in fighting. They helped the people who were hurt and needed help. I guess they inspired the Vagabond Army and were the main reason for them to help out people in need during this battle. After that, The Iron Fist returned to his mountains, and The Vagabond helped out in the Land and gave advice to those who needed and wanted them... As he always used to. I think he often regrets to not have spent more time with Legend, what reminds me of Legend himself whose message was to live in the now and to make the best out of it. If Zhong Yuan Lang Ke wouldn't have been so busy with what he considered to be his mission, he would have had no regrets. He often gives this advice, to live as the heart tells, to other people, so that they won't do the same mistake as he did, but only few realize the meaning of it; the majority still has to make this experience by themselves before they truly understand. Still... I often saw him smiling and touching or holding his chest. He said once that he can feel his blood – I think he could feel his son from time to time. Maybe, one day, I will write more about this part.

Lone-Hero, Vagrant, VGP, V, Bliss and many other veteran vagabonds joined the last battle against the remaining chaos as well before leaving the land again. Althought they weren't Vagabond Army members per se, there was no difference to be seen on the battle field. They acted and helped out as if they were part of the Vagabond Army. After that battle, the most returned to their lonely journey. Lone-Hero, however, became a wise man, affected by his former master and friend Legend. He has become humble and doesn't want much, but whenever he can share his stories, his knowledge and his wisdom with others, he pleasantly does so. He has become the "not-so-lone-hero", sort to speak. Legend would have loved to see this.

And me... Dreamghost... Well, as member of the League of Beggars, I joined the Imperial Army to help fighting the remaining chaos and end the last few fights. I enjoyed it to fight with Ruye. It was the first time that the Imperial and the Infernal Army worked together. And while others rather hid their friendships with others from the opposed army at the beginning, we and some others who joined as well were open about it. I guess that was a big reason why many others stopped to hide their friendships. After this mission, I stopped to work in the background after the enlightenment Legend gave me. Some day, I left the League of the Beggars and traveled the Land to watch life and existence, and what I found was exactly what Legend spoke of and even more. I often wonder if Legend knew even more than what he told us; then again, he told us much, and even more than that would probably have been an unwise thing to do.

I've grown tired of fighting and have decided to write down this last piece of Legend's story. I used to wish to meet Legend one day again and to remember him when it happens, but today, I just hope to really meet him in a later life again, regardless if I remember him.

I have not mastered Legend's advice yet. There are some days where I am in a state just as Legend was, where I have my inner peace, where everything is good as it is, where my mind is quiet because I simply am. Some other days, however, I have concerns about the future, and have many thoughts...

Some time after Legend was gone and our last battle was fought, the dangerous chaos disappeared again and the Land stabilized, yet I can see how it remained here. It easily influences people to become more and more selfish. I will always remember Legend's words, and sometimes I wish they wouldn't be true... But all I see around me some days shows me otherwise. People are losing their spirituality. Their connection to their inner self. They become more egoistic, care less about others and more about their own, materialistic selves. Instead of listening to wise words as Buddha's and to follow his path, they prefer to pray to him and to wish for anything to appear – even after reading quotes of him saying to not believe him any word but to go see for themselves. If I find it bad already as it appears to be, how bad has it to be at the time Legend was talking about?

Even we, the ones who were present that day, went all our own way sooner or later, to seek knowledge and wisdom, thus made many of us lonely travelers. Yet another thing Legend sort of thought us not to do - he told us to live in the now, to enjoy what we have. I think there's a buddhistic line to that... "Seeking is suffering". And indeed, because we sought answers we lost sight of each others, and find rarely someone who can understand us now.

On some days, I pray... Not to Legend, or to Buddha, or any other wise man. But I pray... I pray that mankind will find their spirituality again. I pray that mankind will find their way back to nature again. I pray that mankind will find each other as family again.

Many wise people have come to earth, and many wise people will come to earth. And I hope they all will be present the time they're most needed – for if not, I fear we will, as Legend said, extinguish ourselves.

So as my last words, I wish you the best. I wish you inner peace and happiness in your life. I wish you to never lose your heart in any storm of trouble. And I wish you light and love in your daily life. I don't know you, but I wish you all that and more. Because if you do lose your heart, you will eventually lose yourself in the vortex of anger and hate.

Living a happy life, to be free and to thrive is a right we all have.

The Dreamghost

Last edited by Legend on Sat Apr 23, 2016 9:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Legend
Legend
The Vagabond

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next