The Vagabond Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Legend the Vagabond - Revealed

Go down

Legend the Vagabond - Revealed Empty Legend the Vagabond - Revealed

Post  Legend Thu Aug 18, 2011 7:11 pm

Thanks to the assholes idiots motherfuckers sons of bitches Acclaim, who simply refused to give the character database to GamersFirst even after dozens of times promising it, and the liars heads of GamersFirst, who promissed at the beginning to recover the players characters (and I quote: "with or without the screenshots") but only gave them a cheap template character with cheap items, as well as the lazy assholes of a so-called "developer" Indy21, who had an older version of Acclaim's character database but didn't want to ask the players for approval and hand it over to GamersFirst but instead made some cheap crap template characters (except for vagabonds, they didn't get any templates at the beginning, and later only a Golden Blossoms 12 one) for the players, I have no reason anymore to keep my old equipment a secret.

A true vagabond likes to keep his equipment a secret, so that he can always have an advantage to his foes. Since I'm fully aware that I won't get most of this equipment, which I gathered during four years of playing 9Dragons, I'm hereby revealing the equipment I used to have, back at Acclaim:

Legend the Vagabond - Revealed Equipmente

The four Blood Beads in my bag weren't mine. I was able to borrow them from another player for Acclaim's big (and boring) vagabond event. However, Acclaim refused to accept my registration for the event because they were pissy about me revealing many dirty secrets from them. They were always bad losers.

The karma plate in my bag, however, was mine. I was very proud to own this awesome item. It was the Plate of Earthly Storm, the so-called "HP plate", with the awesome 5/1000 of damage absorbed into Life attribute. I'm certain I won't get this item ever again.

Let's start with the Relics & Accessories:

Legend the Vagabond - Revealed Relicsaccessories1

Wan Daye's Blue Jade Seal - A decent relic used by many.

Legend the Vagabond - Revealed Relicsaccessories2

Black Iron Trinket - Called often "dodge trinket" by the players. Especially useful at the beginning, it never stops to be useful.

Legend the Vagabond - Revealed Relicsaccessories3

Blood Gold Trinket - Called often "defense trinket" by the players. With the years, this item became very expensive and almost impossible to get it at the boss by oneself, since it is always highly guarded by strong leagues. One of the items I most probably won't ever get again.

Legend the Vagabond - Revealed Relicsaccessories4

Conqueror's Trinket - Called often "HP trinket" by the players. With the years, this item became very expensive and almost impossible to get it at the boss by oneself, since it is always highly guarded by strong leagues. One of the items I most probably won't ever get again.

Legend the Vagabond - Revealed Relicsaccessories5

Blood Bead of Earth - Of course, as vagabond player, I was never able to get such an item, since it gets only dropped by True General Wei, which is an event boss in CC5, where vagabonds can't enter. Luckily, I was able to get this one from one of Acclaim's shameless promotions - Sadly, clan members became overpowered by these promotions. I'm certain I won't get this item ever again.

Legend the Vagabond - Revealed Relicsaccessories6

Bloody Marble of Red Shout - Of course, as a vagabond player, I would never be able to get such an item as well. Luckily, I was able to get this one from one of Acclaim's shameless promotions - Sadly, clan members became overpowered by these promotions. I'm certain I won't get this item ever again.

Legend the Vagabond - Revealed Relicsaccessories7

Phoenix Banner - A very nice item which is implemented in-game but not available to the players. I'm not sure why Indy21 never implemented it in-game so that players can collect it. However; Luckily I was able to get one from a shameless promotion from Acclaim. Sadly, many clan members (with obviously a lot of real money) bought so much Item Mall stuff so that they got eight of these and were almost immortal in PvP. Nice going, Acclaim.

Legend the Vagabond - Revealed Relicsaccessories8

Dragon Writing-brush Case - Just an ordinary item which helped me to raise my low Health Points.

Decoration Wardrobe:

Legend the Vagabond - Revealed Decoz

Permanent Secret Shadow Master (Male) Deco - My favorite deco with four slots and four times +110 dodge ornaments, the highest dodge ornaments available in-game back then. Acclaim used the 130 dodge ornaments in their shameless promotions.

Weapons:

Legend the Vagabond - Revealed Weapon1q

Hermit's Iron Ring Saber +5 - This was my grinding weapon. With four slots and filled with four times 6/1000 of damage absorbed into Life ornaments, the best in-game available HP ornaments back then, I didn't even have to meditate in North Sea Icy Palace. I've wasted a lot of money for them - In-game gold as well as real money. Not because I bought them on these hacking websites (back then there were only gold seller websites, but not websites selling items), but because I reselled sometimes some Item Mall items to be able to afford these ornaments. Acclaim used the 7/1000 ornaments in their shameless promotions, by the way.

Legend the Vagabond - Revealed Weapon2o

Hermit's Diamond Axe +10 - Funny story with this weapon. I bought this one unrefined and with three empty slots from another player and wanted to make it as good as possible, only for one purpose: Defeating True General Wei. I've refined it only to +3 at the beginning and filled it with three +200 max. weapon damage ornaments. My chance to fight against True General Wei came, but I was not prepeared, since nobody expected Acclaim to give us vagabonds a boss spawn event, especially not with True General Wei. Unprepeared, I did not even have some rare event ambrosias with me, which I only saved for True General Wei. The "Item Mall Vagabond" (player name changed, but known to me) participated too, back then, and was a higher level than me. Even if we both were the only ones who were able to attack True General Wei, even if it was the best teamwork there probably ever was and he would never be able to get the Killer of True General Wei epithet without my help (and the help of two VGMs who helped us), the GMs (specifically "The Hermit") refused to give me the epithet as well. Totally frustrated, I wanted to refine this axe until it would break (note: It did not have any hardness yet). At +7 I had to stop to refine it because I was out of Blood Essences. At a later time, through one of Acclaim's better promotion events, I got some Dragon Tears and Scales and added 5/5 hardness to it. Later, a friend of mine offered me the Blood Essences needed and was able to refine it up to +10, until the weapon had no hardness left. This was my first and only high refined weapon ever, and I'm certain I won't get such a weapon ever again.

Clothes:

Legend the Vagabond - Revealed Clothes1o

Survivor of the Vault of Death's XuChiang Silk Hat - With two slots, the probably best hat for a vagabond. Filled with two +110 dodge ornaments. I bought this hat back in the days where it was still cheap and almost worthless to the clan members. As soon as The Cave Hawker was implemented, the prices went up, day by day. Today, this hat with two slots, is probably one of the most expensive items in-game.

Legend the Vagabond - Revealed Clothes2z

Legend the Vagabond - Revealed Clothes3

Wan Daye's 600 defense clothes set. I was lucky enough to get this from another player, before I was high enough to be able to collect it by myself (the collection appears on level Little Master 4), when he left the game. Ironically, his name was [-Legenda-], and he had a lot of respect for what I've done for the vagabonds.

Legend the Vagabond - Revealed Clothes4

Survivor of the Vault of Death's XuChiang Silk Boots - Filled with two +110 dodge ornaments. These shoes with two slots - Probably the most liked shoes of vagabonds. I bought these shoes back in the days where it was still cheap as shit and a worthless throw-away for the clan members. As soon as The Cave Hawker was implemented, the prices went up, day by day. Today, these shoes with two slots, is probably one of the most expensive items in-game.

Legend the Vagabond - Revealed Clothes5

Gongsun Family's Celestial Hermit's Wristbands - The +300 damage wristbands which can be dropped by True General Wei. I've never focused on getting +400 damage wristbands from The Cave Hawker or the 300 one from True General Wei with slots. I would probably go with the ones with slots, or maybe spend my money on different items, since these ones are already pretty good.

Miscellaneous:

Legend the Vagabond - Revealed Miscellaneous1

White Tiger Trigram - As you can see, this temporary item is set to a date what makes it permanent. I got this item from one of Acclaim's better promotion events, and every player who participated recived them with this date. No one complained.

Legend the Vagabond - Revealed Miscellaneous2

Red Phoenix Jade - As you can see, this temporary item is set to a date what makes it permanent. I got this item from one of Acclaim's better promotion events, and every player who participated recived them with this date. No one complained.

Yes, this vagabond was indeed powerful. But thanks to Acclaim, not anymore. On the other hand, it was a good price for finally getting rid of Acclaim, the worst publisher I've ever seen. If you never knew Acclaim as publisher, be happy about it. You would hate the company and most probably dislike every single employee you would ever talk or listen to.
Legend
Legend
The Vagabond

https://www.youtube.com/@VGB_Legend

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum