The Vagabond Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Story of Lone Hero [revised] (reader discretion advised)

3 posters

Go down

The Story of Lone Hero [revised] (reader discretion advised) Empty The Story of Lone Hero [revised] (reader discretion advised)

Post  Lone-Hero Fri Aug 19, 2011 4:44 am

The Lone Hero
A Vagabond of the Land
by
Lone-Hero

Chapter One

‡☺‡☻‡☺‡☻‡☺‡☻‡☺‡☻‡☺‡☻‡☺‡☻‡☺‡☻‡☺‡☻‡☺‡☻‡☺‡☻‡☺‡☻‡☺‡☻‡☺‡☻‡☺‡☻‡☺‡☻‡☺‡☻‡☺‡☻‡☺‡☻‡☺‡☻‡☺‡☻‡☺‡☻‡☺‡☻‡☺

Our story begins during the Ming Dynasty in China. The land is divided into two armies. The north is controlled by the Imperial Army. The major supporting clans of the Imperial Army are the Shaolin of Song Shan, the League of Beggars of Tianjin, and the Wu Tang of Wu Tang Shan. The south is controlled by the Infernal Army. The major supporting clans of the Infernal Army are the Sacred Flower of Shanxi, the Brotherhood of Thieves of Tai Shan, and the Tien Mo of Mount Yanmo. These six clans have opened their doors to allow for new members after several years of allowing not even visitors. Three other clans, the Black Dragons, Union of Noble Families, and Iron fist, who do not take an official stance on the side of Imperial or Infernal Army, have not only kept their doors shut but have also completely disappeared.

*side note: In the real world Heavenly Demon were known as Tien Mo. The name was translated for the game after it was produced in the western half of the world.*

Years before the Imperial and Infernal armies took over, the clans were all separate and at war. This war was known as The War of Nine Dragons. The war lasted for a long time and was devastating for the innocents of China. After years of random murders, muggings, and gang-like activity from the clans, the dragons of the clans commanded their disciples to march on what is now called Bloody Plains. There they battled for nine days straight. The earth was stained red from the blood, the very air smelled of burnt copper.

On the tenth day a wanderer from a far away land rushed into battle and using Chi Kung techniques never before seen in china he held the disciples motionless. They were powerless against his Chi Kung. He turned to the nine leaders of the clans and said "What is this senseless violence? By the hands of your arrogance, at the mercy of your hatred, you sit back on the edges of the battle field treating this battle like a game of chess! Sending pawn after pawn hoping one of you will somehow catch the King but none of you even once thought about the lives of the pawns! You hide like cowards behind your disciples! I challenge the nine of you! Come! Take me!"

Enraged by the taunts, the Thunder Emperor, leader of the Black Dragon, charged at the vagabond. His saber sparked of red lightning, his eyes glowed of madness, and he leapt into the air even as he was still 150 feet from the vagabond and slashed down, a line of red lightning slipped from the saber and stretched towards the vagabond. The vagabond clasped his wrists together as the lightning struck his palms, he turned 90 degrees to his right, the lightning coursing through his body, and with a strong exhale he struck his palm out to his left with tremendous force and with it the lightning shot out brighter and thicker than it had started headed straight for the Thunder Emperor. The Thunder Emperor barely rolled as he landed on the ground avoiding the lightning and sat crouched staring towards the vagabond.

Jun Weiming had seized the opportunity of the vagabond being distracted by the lightning and was rushing towards the vagabond. However, before he could reach him the vagabond had already turned towards him he stepped his right foot back angling as if getting set for a run and bent his left knee. He then pulled both his arms with closed fists to his sides while inhaling deeply and as he exhaled he shot both arms straight. A sound of thunder and a blast of wind shot Jun Weiming back into the far wall that surrounded the Bloody Plains. Six of the other clans, Hu Sanshan of the beggars being the only one that did not, decided to rush the vagabond all at once. Just as they reached the vagabond he flipped upside down, split his legs and spun kicking all 6 dragons in the face, he proceeded to roll back onto his feet at the same time drawing his 6 inch dagger. Lingyun of the Wu Tang came at the vagabond with his sword spinning fast as lightning towards his neck. The vagabond quickly used his dagger in his right hand to slash at the sword with such force is caused Lingyun to half turn the other direction and the vagabond grabbed him with his left arm around his neck and threw him over towards Ji Longfeng of the Brotherhood of Thieves who was in mid air prepared to decapitate the vagabond with his chain scythes. The force of the body being thrown at him altered his projected path and the two men landed away from the vagabond. The Noble Family leader stopped his charge and stayed in defensive stance towards the vagabond. The vagabond was at this point surrounded by 8 of the 9 clans. Just as he was about to use one of his skills Hu Shanshan screamed out "Please!!" All the clans looked at her. Her eyes were filled with the tears of a heartbroken lover as they stared into the deep brown eyes of the scruffy faced vagabond. With an expression of deep sadness he nodded. As the other 8 clan leaders were about to attack he stomped his foot and a whirlwind came around them all and his voice echoed through the wind "This is your battle, you shall determine the end by either killing or befriending yourselves. I, nor anyone on this land, shall fight your battle for you." and with that all 9 leaders and the vagabond vanished.

For years the six major clans kept their doors shut waiting for the return of their great dragons. Then one day they announced that they were taking in new disciples. This was a wonderful day for a young boy of 12 years old named Leone. He had always wanted to be a Shaolin martial artist. When he went to the temple they first gave him some tasks to do to show his dedication. When he had reached what they called the sixth cheng of the rank of Losing Self they welcomed him with open arms. They supplied him with the humble clothes of a Shaolin disciple, a place to stay, and food to eat.

After Leone had been in the temple for a year and reached the first cheng of the rank of Opening Qi (chi) the elder, Fachang, sent a message to Leone asking that he come speak with him.

When Leone met with the elder at the top of the steps leading to the main temple he bowed respectfully. “You wished to see me?” Leone asked. “Yes, you have reached the rank where you may decide in what martial art you wish to specialize in. You may become a Deva monk, a Luohan monk, a Diamond monk, or an Exorcist monk.” Leone looked at the sifu with humble eyes and said “I have always wanted to help people like the Diamond monk does. Therefore I choose the path of the Diamond monk.” Fachang smiles and said “A noble choice, you may go begin your training.”
Leone trained as a Diamond monk for three years and when he reached the first cheng of the rank of Golden Blossom he requested an audience with the wise sifu Fachang. They met in the same place they had three years prior and gave respectful bows. “Sifu, I have traveled many parts of the land and have begun to feel that the Shaolin is not the path for me. Our precepts require that we do not wander into Infernal territory but there are innocents that need our help there as well. Our precepts also deny us the ability to interfere in other peoples affairs and there are many who could use our help. I am afraid that I no longer agree with the teaching and I do not feel I will ever change my mind about this.”
Fachang stood in silence for a while then he bowed and said “I will, just this one time, use my chi to block your memory of all that you have learned from this temple. But you will never be allowed back in. You will be like a child, having no martial arts skills with which to defend yourself. Are you prepared for this?” Leone bowed deeply and said “Yes, sifu, I am prepared.”

Chapter Two

‡☺‡☻‡☺‡☻‡☺‡☻‡☺‡☻‡☺‡☻‡☺‡☻‡☺‡☻‡☺‡☻‡☺‡☻‡☺‡☻‡☺‡☻‡☺‡☻‡☺‡☻‡☺‡☻‡☺‡☻‡☺‡☻‡☺‡☻‡☺‡☻‡☺‡☻‡☺‡☻‡☺‡☻‡☺‡☻‡☺

Leone made his way to Wu Tang Shan where he heard a small clan of people lived who believed in piece and fight for it. There he spoke with the village elder inquiring about the Wu Tang clan. The elder informed him of the many great feats of the men of Wu Tang and of all the great deeds they have accomplished over the years. Then the elder asked that Leone perform several tasks for him and taught him the philosophy behind the sword. The elder gave Leone ranks similar to those he had in his time with the Shaolin.

When Leon reached the rank of Gathering Chi the elder taught him the basics of Tai Chi combat. When he reached the 6th cheng he was welcomed into the clan. The following year he devoted himself to the way of the Blue Dragon and became proficient in the use of a sword.
When he had attained the rank of the 8th Cheng of Revolving Chakra he was challenged by a Tien Mo warrior who was ranked in the 4th Cheng of Five Dragons. They took the battle to the Bloody Plains, site of the War of Nine Dragons. No sooner they reached the plains the warrior turned to slash at Leone.

The warrior's saber moved at lightning speed. Leone focused on only the battle. The saber came down, Leone side stepped and stabbed forward, the warrior side stepped and yanked the saber sideways and up towards Leone. Leone deflected with his blade while twisting sideways and slamming his shoulder into the warrior following up with palm strike. The warrior was knocked back a little but he quickly rebalanced and threw his saber down at Leone's feet, leapt into the air flipping forward and grabbing the hilt of the saber while in mid air finishing the flip with 2 kicks at Leone's chest and bringing the saber down with all the momentum if the flip. Leone held his blade flat against his palm to deflect. The force was so strong that it knocked him onto his back. He jumped up as quickly as he could - the warrior was in mid twist jump getting ready to slice Leone in two, he had a split second to make his next move. He rolled under the warriors saber and stabbed the warrior in the side. The warrior at the same time had changed the direction of his saber and sliced a rib of Leone. Both the warrior and Leone began to retreat from each other, both noticed the other retreating so both leapt and sliced as quickly as they could. Each of them crossed several meters in one strike and passed each other. There was a moment of silence as they stood facing away from each other. It seemed an eternity before any movement was made. Leone could feel the wind at his stomach. He dared not look down for fear he would find himself fatally wounded. The warrior started to laugh but then looked down. *WARNING - HIGHLY GRUESOME - DO NOT CLICK THE SPOILER IF YOU HAVE A WEAK STOMACH!!!!*.
Spoiler:

Leone took a few steps back and puked all over the nearby bloodflowers. The sight of the dying warrior would continue to haunt him for many years. He ran back to Wu Tang Shan to tell his masters what had occurred. They all congratulated him on what they called a glorious victory.

That night Leone stood outside watching the stars. Tiaxing, master of Wu Tang, came up behind him. “Something troubles you. Would you like to talk about it?” Leone turned and looked at the wise old master. His snow white beard flowed with the wind, his skin creased with age yet his brown eyes were still beaming with youth. “Master Tianxing, everyone has been congratulating me for defeating someone of much higher skill than I yet none stop to think of what this means. I have killed somebody’s child. He may very well have been somebody’s brother or father. I will never forget his face as he looked at me. His eyes, his lifeless eyes, will never leave my thoughts.”

Master Tianxing took a deep sigh and smiled. “You are a very wise man, Leone. Master Lingyun would be proud. The disciples here, even the masters who have learned so much over the years, rarely display such nobility and wisdom as I have witnessed in you over the past year. I understand that you met a girl a few weeks ago. Do you know where she lives?”

Leone gave Tianxing a puzzled look, unsure of the relevance of the question. “Her name is Kayleigh and she lives with a wealthy family in Cheng Du.”

Tianxing, still smiling, said “Why do you remain bound to this clan? You have all the necessary skills and wisdom to go out and do many good things. You could help a lot more people on your own than here. Why do you remain bound to any clan at all when love is involved? You should be able visit this girl any time that you wish. I think you have the wisdom to make it on your own. You are welcome to come and go here as you please and will no longer be considered a Wu Tang disciple, if that is your wish. But there is a catch. I will have to use my chi to block your knowledge of the skills you have learned within these walls.”

Leone turned and looked up at the stars. He thought for a long moment. His blue eyes concentrated on mysteries beyond as he contemplated the idea of leaving the clan. His short dirty blond hair ruffled a little in the wind. The moon was full and as Leone stared into the great beyond he say a star zip from one end to the other. “All the stars in the sky follow a specific pattern. A year from now they will be in the same position as they are today. But that shooting star goes against the traditions of the others. He is free to go from place to place in the sky. He travels freely when he wants and where he wants. I would like to be like that shooting star. I would like to be free.”

Tianxing stepped closer to Leone, touched his forehead, and said “Then go, and be free.”

Chapter Three

Leone walked to the beggar land of Tianjin. Upon his arrival the first thing he noticed was the smell. Some of the beggars had not bathed in months and their odor filled the air. He made his way to the martial arts instructor in town and offered 500 gold to learn how to use the staff in basic combat. He found the staff to be simple, quick, and effective. He liked the simplicity of it. After training for a week he traveled to Zhengzou and stopped at a tavern in Baoyang Village. He ordered a glass of herbal Chai tea. Flashes of his battle with the warrior the prior week kept running through his head. He cursed himself again and again. He could’ve aimed lower or curved the blade to wound rather than kill.

Leone was ripped out of his thoughts when the table across from him flipped over. The man that stood there was shouting at the servant saying "I will not pay!! I will drink what I want as much as I want!!" "but sir," the servant started to reply and the man immediately interrupted "BUTT SIR?!?! How DARE you insult me!! Don’t you know who I am?! You want to die?!" "n-no sir, I'm sorry, it's just we can't allow you to drink free, it's unfair to the other customers and we need money to keep the drinks coming. " the man reached for his knife and was about to say more when Leone walked up behind him.

“Is there a problem here?” he asked.

“Yeah I got a problem! I got a problem with you trying to poke your nose into my business! Why don’t you take your skinny little behind back to wherever you came from while I deal with this worm they have a nerve to call a server!” The man grabbed the server by the collar and slammed him onto another table. He pulled his knife out and was about to stab him when Leon caught his arm in mid air. The man instinctively turned with his left hand and punched Leone square in the nose. The blow threw Leone one foot backwards and he landed on his chest. He started to get up but the man grabbed the back of his shirt and the belt of his pants and threw him out into the road. Leone rolled up onto his feet. The man came at him again and Leone grabbed his staff which was in a sling tied around his back. He used the staff to slap the man 3 times in the face quickly, swat his leg to cause him to fall to his knees, pulled back the staff and launched it right into his nose. The man remained on the ground unconscious.

The server rushed over to him saying “Thank you, sir, thank you! You are a true hero! From now on I will tell all who visit this tavern of Leone the Hero!”

Leone blushed and scratched the back of his head saying “it was nothing, really. He just wanted to be violent I was doing what any proper man would do.”

The server smiled and rushed back into the tavern shouting back “Stay as long as you like! All your drinks are on the house!”

Leone touched his nose checking for blood, and sure enough he was bleeding. He went back to his table and sat down. A man walked from the far back corner and sat down across from Leone. He had deep brown eyes and his face was unshaven. He wore a straw hat and unassuming clothes.
Leone gave him an appraising look then asked “can I help you, sir?” the man just continued to stare at Leone. After about five minutes of this increasingly awkward silence the man finally spoke with the voice of a man who had seen many battles. “You have the skill of clansmen yet bare no mark. You are a vagabond.”

Leone just stared at him for a moment, wondering why he was pointing out the obvious. Finally he responded with “Yes?”

The man in the straw hat sat for a moment in silence and said “After this conversation is over you are likely to never hear from me again. You are never to tell anyone of this meeting. You have the heart to do great things for this land. You are to seek out another like yourself. A lady by the name of Vagrant. Ask around and try to find her. By searching for her you will meet someone very important to your life and to the survival of this land. Your father would be proud to see the man you’ve grown into.”

Leone responded quickly with “You knew my father? You know who I am?”

The man then got up and in a blink he vanished into thin air. Who was he? How does he know who I am? Leone thought. Where the man once sat was a pole arm. Along the side of the pole was a sea dragon chasing ship. The ship was labeled marked with an X. Leone pulled out his dagger which had been left to him by his father, the only thing he had from him. On the handle was the inscription “X”. The man really did know my father. But how? Who is he?

Leone began searching the land for this “Vagrant”. People would tell of seeing her but wouldn’t say when or where. They’d always say they don’t remember where. Finally a man from the elite group Imperials called Storm Riders sent Leone a message saying that he last seen Vagrant in Hefei. So Leon ran all the way to Hefei. It took him the rest of the day to get there. When he reached Hefei the moon was high in the sky and the stars were shining bright. He was walking towards the center of town and stopped at the bridge between Zhengzhou and the mainland of Hefei. A man who had been walking towards Hefei from the direction of Nanchang had come to the spot at the same time. The man bore no symbol of any clan but carried a saber and seemed to know how to use it. The two men stared at each other, unsure what to make of the sight.

Leone was finally the first to speak. “Excuse me, sir. Do you by any chance know of a lady named Vagrant?” The man was quite for a bit then said “Yes, but she is traveling in another land. She hasn’t been around for some time. I am called Legend. Who are you?”

Leone responded “My name is Leone.”

Legend spoke again “You are a vagabond?”

Leone replied “Yes, sir. Are you?”

Legend said “I have been a vagabond my entire life. I am the leader of a group called the Vagabond Army. We believe in freedom above all else and are fighting to show the land that a man can live on his own back without a clan to support him. Would you like to join?”

Leone exclaimed “I’d love to! I can only imagine the good such a group could do! We’re able to pass into Imperial and Infernal territory without offending the guards! We could help people on all sides of the world!!”

Just then a Luohan Monk walked by. He looked at both of them and sighed saying “idiots... join a clan,” and walked off.

Leone looked at the man walking away and was a bit baffled. Legend smiled and said “Pay him no mind. You will get that a lot. It is getting late and I had best be off. Come see me sometime tomorrow and I will teach you a few things that I’ve learned.”

Leone gave Legend a traditional Chinese salute and said “I would be honored to learn from you.”

Then Legend continued to make is way to the mainland of Hefei and vanished into the crowd.

The next day Leone met Legend again in Hefei and Legend handed Leone some beef from the local tavern. “Lesson one,” he said, “always keep yourself nourished and hydrated. This will help you to think clearer when you meditate and will boost your immune system to fight off and recover from illnesses and wounds quicker.

There was a pause then Legend said “Lesson two, always stand on your own two feet. I don’t have time to hold your hand and tell you how to defeat every foe. I am on my own mission.”

There was another long pause. Then Legend said “And your final lesson; although you are a Vagabond you are not alone. If you ever need help do not be afraid to approach another member or myself. We are always here to help each other.”

Leone bowed to Legend and said “Thank you; I will not forget these things.” Legend returned the bow then walked off to continue his mission.

Leone stuck around Hefei for a little while; he wandered from shop to shop reflecting on the things that have happened the past few days. As he was wandering about he was stopped by a rich man. The rich man offered him some money to head to bloody plains and collect blood flowers. Leone politely declined. “The offer still stands if you ever change your mind,” the rich man said. As Leone was walking away he was waved down by a man in humble garb. “Sir, I’m sorry to trouble you,” he began, “My daughter is very ill and the doctor says that to make the medication she requires he will need blood herbs from bloody plains. I heard from my friends in Zhengzhou that you are Leone the Hero, please hero; help me save my daughter.” Leone bowed to him saying “I will do what I can,” and then left for the Bloody Plains.

When he arrived at the Bloody Plains his stomach turned. The burnt copper smell reminded him of his battle with the Tien Mo disciple. He wanted to be in this place for as little time as possible. Using the basic lightfoot he had learned from the wise elder in Wu Tang Shan he ran down to the blood flowers but was stopped in his tracks when he seen a sight the chilled him to the bone. The two halved of the Tien Mo disciple were still where they had been when the battle had ended. Not only were they still there but it seemed that many disciples had defiled the body. The disciple’s pockets were all turned inside out, his hat and shoes were completely missing, and there was even evidence of burning and some mutilation around his hands, fingers, ankles, and the edges of the halves of his torso.

Leone felt he was going to be sick. He walked back to the south entrance, where he had come from, and asked the old hermit there if he had a shovel that he could borrow. When asked what for Leone simply said that he had to make peace with his past. He walked back to the body and started digging. He dug a hole that was 6 feet long, 3 feet wide and 6 feet deep. He then lifted the top half of the Tien Mo disciple and placed it in the grave. “I’m sorry that I cannot offer a better resting place. But at least you will finally have the peace you deserve. You died with honor and have, forever, my sincerest apologies and respect.” He then laid the bottom half down into the grave and made sure the two ends connected so that you could not tell they were separate without carefully examination. Filling the grave up was harder than it had been to dig it. Every ounce seemed heavier and every ounce of dirt that touched the body shot memory of the battle flying into Leone’s mind. Leone’s eyes filled with tears as he mourned the death of his fallen enemy. He began to cry as if the man had been his lifelong best friend. From that moment he vowed that he would never again kill just to prove who was more skilled. And he made a second vow that he would never stand by and watch as a higher skilled person attempted to take the life of they that are lower skilled.

When the grave was finally filled he placed as many stones as he could find along the top and then drew the sword that he carried when he was in Wu Tang. “By my own hand was this man denied the rest of his life. May my sword, the sword that has taken this life and spared my own, rest with his body here and no man remove it lest he be cursed with the haunting of the murdered until the sword is returned.” He then slammed the sword blade first through the stones and the dirt below. There it remained as a marker for the buried.
Looking up to the sky Leone seen that night was already upon him and the stars once again shown beautifully in the night. He then went over to the blood flowers, picked the best he could find, and ran back to Hefei.

When he reached the humbly dressed man he offered some money saying “This is all I have, please take it for your trouble.” Leone replied saying “Please, keep your money. You have humbled me in ways you can never imagine and I am in your debt.” The man looked at Leone, unsure of what he meant, then nodded, bowed, and said “I will never forget his, Hero. The land needs more people like you. I will spread word of your deeds to everyone I know; Deeds of Leone the Lone Hero.”

Leone thought for a moment, and then he said to the man “I wish to leave behind that name. Leone is the name of a clansman who did not understand that value of life or freedom.” The man smiled and said “Then you will henceforth be referred to by me and every man I see that walk the street as just Lone Hero. Please, take this as well. It was given to me by my grandfather but I have no use for it.” The man handed Hero a black brimmed hat with red lining. Hero took it and gave a deep bow and said “I am honored.” They then said their goodbyes and Hero departed from him.

As it was getting late Hero went a little ways out of the main town and found a large tree with many branches and laid down underneath it. He placed his new hat over his eyes and slept. Despite having to relive the first of many horrors of his life he felt much more at peace now than he had ever before.

In the morning Hero got up and decided to learn how to use the saber. So he made his way to Mount Yanmo, home of the Tien Mo. He paid the Martial Arts instructor there 500 gold to learn basic combat with the saber then left. Yanmo just wasn’t a place he enjoyed being in.

Last edited by Legend on Mon Nov 21, 2011 3:18 am; edited 16 times in total (Reason for editing : Adding and modifying)

Lone-Hero

Back to top Go down

The Story of Lone Hero [revised] (reader discretion advised) Empty Re: The Story of Lone Hero [revised] (reader discretion advised)

Post  Legend Sat Aug 20, 2011 1:18 am

I hope there's more coming :)
Legend
Legend
The Vagabond

https://www.youtube.com/@VGB_Legend

Back to top Go down

The Story of Lone Hero [revised] (reader discretion advised) Empty Re: The Story of Lone Hero [revised] (reader discretion advised)

Post  Lone-Hero Tue Sep 13, 2011 6:35 am

though the marrow is barren of promises, nothing shall forestall my return" - Loveless, act 5, FF7

Lone-Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Lone-Hero Mon Sep 26, 2011 3:46 am

Added an introduction. To be finished soon.

Also.... I know that my introduction is a bit different from the original story of the war of 9dragons. But the "original story of the war of 9dragons" was 100% different from the true story of the war of 9dragons because Acclaim paid Steven-Eliot Altman to completely rewrite the story for western players. Rewrite, not translate. If anyone can read Korean I implore you to read and translate the original story from Indy21 and post it on this forum. For now this is a fan "fiction" and therefore I can make the story say what I want it to say, right? :D

Lone-Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Lone-Hero Mon Sep 26, 2011 6:20 pm

added more to first chapter, replaced much of what was placed before. Changed the name of 2 characters.

sifu Yan is now sifu Fanchang
Dobidon is now Leone.

Lone-Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Lone-Hero Wed Sep 28, 2011 3:06 am

Second Chapter modified and updated

Third chapter modified.

Lone-Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Lone-Hero Thu Sep 29, 2011 1:45 am

I'm happy with chapter three now. I think this telling develops the character of Lone Hero much more and also explains better how the name Lone Hero came to be.

I'd also like to take this moment to make an authors note.
Most of what is written in this story, all though fictitious, is based on actual in-game events. The battle between the FD HD warrior for example was an actual occurrence for me, although there was no blood and guts in the game lol it did end with the dash attacks from both of us and He did end up the one dying and I barely survived the battle. The story of the blood flowers is a modified telling of the blood flower quest in hefei, the meeting with Legend is EXACTLY how I met Legend, the derogatory comments made by other random characters towards the vagabonds are comments made by real people although there names are changed and in most cases omitted for the privacy of the players that said them.

My first character when I started 9dragons on the bardo server with Acclaim as a Shaolin Healer. Later I made a new character and it was a Wu Tang warrior. In the original story I went into detail about how our Hero experienced different classes representing my role change. In the original story Hero failed at being a Chi Kung Artist, as I had done also at the time, and this is when he made his official decision to leave. I don't know why I felt to edit this out but I did. Call it a deleted scene I guess but there it is.

For those who are actually following this story (if there are any) you may remember the mention of the character Kayleigh? She was in the original story but her name was never once mentioned, bonus for you. I'll tell you right off the bat that she never truly plays a significant role in the story she's meant to be kind of this mysterious love interest that Hero has. Later in the story his interests become apparent but it is really never fully revealed.

Lone-Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Legend Fri Sep 30, 2011 3:07 pm

Lone-Hero wrote:the meeting with Legend is EXACTLY how I met Legend
Well, I wouldn't say it was exactly like that... We didn't meed in Hefei, you whispered me. Hm... If memory serves, then you first asked me if I'm vagabond... Then you told me that you're vagabond as well... Then you asked me about Vagrant, and I indeed told you that he doesn't play anymore... Then you've asked me for some advices and stuff... Oh well, it's many years ago. I just wanted to point out that it wasn't [capitalized]exactly[/capitalized] like that :P

For the rest... Good work :)
Legend
Legend
The Vagabond

Back to top Go down

Post  Lone-Hero Fri Sep 30, 2011 4:19 pm

Legend wrote:
Lone-Hero wrote:the meeting with Legend is EXACTLY how I met Legend
Well, I wouldn't say it was exactly like that... We didn't meed in Hefei, you whispered me. Hm... If memory serves, then you first asked me if I'm vagabond... Then you told me that you're vagabond as well... Then you asked me about Vagrant, and I indeed told you that he doesn't play anymore... Then you've asked me for some advices and stuff... Oh well, it's many years ago. I just wanted to point out that it wasn't [capitalized]exactly[/capitalized] like that :P

For the rest... Good work :)

LOL listen to -Legend- for he is wise and speaks the truth :D

but.. it is pretty close :P

maybe not EXACTLY....... but really really really close? :D

but we did meet in hefei not long after I whispered you I believe....

Lone-Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Legend Sat Oct 01, 2011 9:22 am

Lone-Hero wrote:LOL listen to -Legend- for he is wise and speaks the truth :D

but.. it is pretty close :P

maybe not EXACTLY....... but really really really close? :D

but we did meet in hefei not long after I whispered you I believe....
Hehe... Yeah, it's very close, that's true. And we indeed met in Hefei shortly after.

By the way, I liked the line with the Shaolin...
Lone-Hero wrote:“idiots... join a clan”
I had to laugh about it; So many times the same line :lol:
Legend
Legend
The Vagabond

Back to top Go down

The Story of Lone Hero [revised] (reader discretion advised) Empty Hey there

Post  Soul Mon Nov 21, 2011 5:43 pm

Hey Lone Hero,I hope there is more of your story coming.I read it all and I like it very much
Soul
Soul
Wayfarer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum