The Vagabond Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

hello evry one =D

4 posters

Go down

hello evry one =D Empty hello evry one =D

Post  XaKaL Thu Nov 17, 2011 11:10 pm

hi im playing on GC and these its mi firts vagabond on all mi life so i need alot of help im RC11 and i dont know if mi build its ok xD
and i bacame vagabond cose some one told me i get all mi attacks 2nd role on EC its that true?

XaKaL

Back to top Go down

hello evry one =D Empty Hey there

Post  Soul Fri Nov 18, 2011 1:10 pm

Hey there buddy!As far is I'm concerned,no.You can only get the basic actives and smashes+Basic Demon?WuTang fists and Sword/Saber.Hope this will help.
Soul
Soul
Wayfarer

Back to top Go down

hello evry one =D Empty Re: hello evry one =D

Post  XaKaL Fri Nov 18, 2011 2:47 pm

thanks for the answer. do you know if are more vagabonds on GC(Tao)?

XaKaL

Back to top Go down

Post  Legend Fri Nov 18, 2011 7:44 pm

XaKaL wrote:hi im playing on GC and these its mi firts vagabond on all mi life so i need alot of help im RC11 and i dont know if mi build its ok xD
Greetings XaKaL, welcome in the Vagabond Army forum :)

Also, welcome on the clanless path. You will notice soon enough if you like or if you dislike the vagabond role :)

Have you taken a look already at the big Vagabond Guide? Frequently asked questions can be answered there, and it can give many useful tips and advice.

XaKaL wrote:and i bacame vagabond cose some one told me i get all mi attacks 2nd role on EC its that true?
Well... No.

Vagabonds can, as Soul said already, get only the basic skills of each clan map (and some clan basics of Wu-Tang and Heavenly Demon). Vagabonds will not receive any (other) clan skills, and especially not 2nd role skills on a higher level.

However, there were indeed once Vagabonds with 2nd role clan skills. This was back at Acclaim, after Acclaim made a big (but boring) event for vagabonds only. The level requirement was Elemental Crown 4, level 100, as my advice to the GM Ravenclaw was back then. But the event rewards were idiotic - I especially refer to the 2nd role clan skills. I would understand if the Vagabonds would get one or two clan skills, not too awesome or powerful, but something useful for a vagabond anyway - But a few 2nd role clan active and smashing skills for a Vagabond? That's simply too much, or in other words, the wrong kind of rewards.

I always said, and I'll always say, a Vagabond with clan skills is not a Vagabond anymore. I'm not referring to the basic Wu-Tang and basic Demon skills which every Vagabond can get from the Wu-Tang Shan and Mount Yanmo start quests, also I do not mean one or two clan skills which would be a reward in some Vagabond Event. I mean skills which would be helpful to a clanless warrior, while clan members would still have better skills than the ones some Vagabonds received on a Vagabond Event.
Legend
Legend
The Vagabond

https://www.youtube.com/@VGB_Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Dec 16, 2011 12:31 am

XaKaL wrote:....do you know if are more vagabonds on GC(Tao)?
Hi XaKaL,

If you are still walking the Vagabond path, feel free to add me to your friends-list, my IGN is -Klanless-
I also have a Ventrilo server for us Vagabonds in Tao, but could also extend this to the other servers as well.
I have not come across any active Vagabonds in Tao since playing here for the past 2 months, so having another Vagabond in Tao to help pass the time would be awesome.

Back to top Go down

Post  -Exile Wed Dec 21, 2011 5:34 am

Guest wrote:
XaKaL wrote:....do you know if are more vagabonds on GC(Tao)?
Hi XaKaL,

If you are still walking the Vagabond path, feel free to add me to your friends-list, my IGN is -Klanless-
I also have a Ventrilo server for us Vagabonds in Tao, but could also extend this to the other servers as well.
I have not come across any active Vagabonds in Tao since playing here for the past 2 months, so having another Vagabond in Tao to help pass the time would be awesome.
Better add Exile now, I had to restart.
-Exile
-Exile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum