The Vagabond Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I have a suggestion

4 posters

Go down

I have a suggestion Empty I have a suggestion

Post  Soul Thu Apr 19, 2012 6:24 pm

I've been sitting and thinking.The last time when I heard about Vagabond meetings,they were happening at the Event Stage in Hefei.A very nice idea indeed,as there are not many people around there often.

On the other hand,since the implementation of the Bamboo Village map,people are travelling to that area more often.

So I have this idea.I'm not saying this should be changed or something.

I was hanging around the middle of Nanchang some days ago and I noticed something.I looked there and I saw The Cane Castle.here is a picture if you don't know about it:

I have a suggestion 33vj9ko

A nice enviroment,and the best thing is that there are not many mobs.Just a few around the road,but they won't attack if you're exactly on the road.What can I say?A nice place,almost nobody grinds there,and The Castle itself is completely empty.NO mobs at all.Since the minimum level for joining The Vagabond Army is FD 1,you won't die so easy by running there,however,it is not really reccomended to hang around too much near the mobs.

Anyway,it is a nice setting,a nice architecutre,tons of space.

So my idea is,if Legend is ok with it,to make The Cane Castle of Nanchang our official Vagabond temple/hangout/meeting place.

Here are some more pictures:

I have a suggestion 34zx98p

I have a suggestion 24qvbxs

A nice an clean place...

I have a suggestion 35ibr6a

Nice architecture and enviroment...

I have a suggestion 2cmm80h

Greeting people like a sir.

I have a suggestion N4jsjn

Since nobody needs it,and we don't have a "clan base",I though this is a good place.

Please,make this happen,Legend!

Last edited by Soul on Fri Apr 20, 2012 2:13 pm; edited 2 times in total
Soul
Soul
Wayfarer

Back to top Go down

I have a suggestion Empty Re: I have a suggestion

Post  Legend Fri Apr 20, 2012 11:31 am

Well, this is certainly possible and it sure is a nice place for it. We sure could use it :)

I sure am okay with it - why should I not? :) But since I'm not really in-game anymore, I don't know what I can do to make this happen. All I could do is what you did already - presenting the idea. If enough people are interested, we can meet there from time to time. I think I could login sometimes, too, to chat with the others as well.

Maybe some ideas about when we should meet there would be good.

[9Dragons] The Son of The Vagabond | Godfather of the Vagabonds | True Vagabond – Since 2007

9Dragons Achievements:

Acclaim (Bardo)
  -Legend- | True Vagabond | Hermit 4 | Leader of Vagabond Army
GamersFirst (Phoenix)
  Legend | True Vagabond | Hermit 12 | Official Forum Moderator
Elysium
  [Legend] | True Vagabond | Heaven's Gate 12
Eclipse
  Legend | True Vagabond | Heavenly Immortal 12 | Band Master of Vagabond_Guild * | Killer of True General Wei *
* before server wipe
Legend
Legend
The Vagabond

https://www.youtube.com/@VGB_Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Soul Fri Apr 20, 2012 11:52 am

Legend wrote:Well, this is certainly possible and it sure is a nice place for it. We sure could use it :)

I sure am okay with it - why should I not? :) But since I'm not really in-game anymore, I don't know what I can do to make this happen. All I could do is what you did already - presenting the idea. If enough people are interested, we can meet there from time to time. I think I could login sometimes, too, to chat with the others as well.

Maybe some ideas about when we should meet there would be good.

I hope people will be more active on here.Now the only ones active on forums is us and IcedZ I see.
Soul
Soul
Wayfarer

Back to top Go down

Post  Legend Sun Apr 22, 2012 10:13 am

I used to whisper vagabonds with a decent level I saw in-game and didn't know. Started to chat with them, saying it is nice to meet others as myself, and later on the conversation I've asked them if they knew the Vagabond Army guild, and if not I gave them the link to our forum. That brought us a few new members, and with time, a nice forum activity.

[9Dragons] The Son of The Vagabond | Godfather of the Vagabonds | True Vagabond – Since 2007

9Dragons Achievements:

Acclaim (Bardo)
  -Legend- | True Vagabond | Hermit 4 | Leader of Vagabond Army
GamersFirst (Phoenix)
  Legend | True Vagabond | Hermit 12 | Official Forum Moderator
Elysium
  [Legend] | True Vagabond | Heaven's Gate 12
Eclipse
  Legend | True Vagabond | Heavenly Immortal 12 | Band Master of Vagabond_Guild * | Killer of True General Wei *
* before server wipe
Legend
Legend
The Vagabond

https://www.youtube.com/@VGB_Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Soul Sun Apr 22, 2012 6:26 pm

Legend wrote:I used to whisper vagabonds with a decent level I saw in-game and didn't know. Started to chat with them, saying it is nice to meet others as myself, and later on the conversation I've asked them if they knew the Vagabond Army guild, and if not I gave them the link to our forum. That brought us a few new members, and with time, a nice forum activity.

I wil ltry "farming" Vagabonds in Hefei ASAP.
Soul
Soul
Wayfarer

Back to top Go down

Post  Stygian Sun Apr 22, 2012 8:24 pm

Here are a few names of people that seemed to be a true vagabond (I didn't talk with them, just saw them in the game):
PawnzUalways
-Wu-Di-
helpmeplease
Quan_chua1

About the Cane Castle. Yes, it looks like a great place indeed, but there's something that bothers me about it and it's the level of the mobs on the way to it (Which range from FD11 to GB 5). Of course most of us vagabonds have great equipments to survive, but I still consider it dangerous. Just my opinion.

Last edited by Stygian on Mon Apr 23, 2012 11:37 am; edited 1 time in total

HikariYari - Brotherhood of Thieves Warrior - Elemental Crown 12
HikariTou - Wu-tang Warrior - Humble Master 7
CursedFlower - Sacred Flower Healer - Floral Crown 1

Stygian

Back to top Go down

Post  Soul Mon Apr 23, 2012 10:49 am

About the Cane Castle. Yes, it looks like a great place indeed, but there's something that bothers me about it and it's the level of the mobs on the way to it (Which range from FD11 to GB 5). Of course most of us vagabonds have great equipments to survive, but I still consider it dangerous. Just my opinion.

Well,that's why I there are NO mobs inside.About the outside,as you probably know,there are three sets of stairs and the roads interesect in a "plus".Actually,I made sure,and when you stay on the "plus"(road),mobs will most likely not come near you and attack. :P
Soul
Soul
Wayfarer

Back to top Go down

Post  Soul Mon Apr 23, 2012 10:51 am

Stygian wrote:Here are a few names of people that seemed to be a true vagabond (I didn't talk with them, just saw them in the game):
PawnzUalways
-Wu-Di-
helpmeplease
Quan_chua1

Thanks,I will go "farming" a little right now.

Soul
Soul
Wayfarer

Back to top Go down

Post  IcedZ Mon Apr 23, 2012 10:51 am

i already talked about this place with soul, and i agree with it. Hope to meet you all ingame soon :)
IcedZ
IcedZ

Back to top Go down

Post  Stygian Mon Apr 23, 2012 11:18 am

Soul wrote:
Stygian wrote:Here are a few names of people that seemed to be a true vagabond (I didn't talk with them, just saw them in the game):
PawnzUalways
-Wu-Di-
helpmeplease
Quan_chua1

Thanks,I will go "farming" a little right now.

I'm glad I could help. Also good luck with your searching! If you happen to need some help then feel free to whisper me in-game (HikariTou). :P

Last edited by Stygian on Mon Apr 23, 2012 11:37 am; edited 1 time in total

HikariYari - Brotherhood of Thieves Warrior - Elemental Crown 12
HikariTou - Wu-tang Warrior - Humble Master 7
CursedFlower - Sacred Flower Healer - Floral Crown 1

Stygian

Back to top Go down

Post  Soul Mon Apr 23, 2012 11:20 am

I'm glad I could help. Also good luck with your searching! If you happen to need some help then feel free to whisper me in-game (HikariTou). :P

Thank-you,I'm actually trying to start the damn game now >.<
Soul
Soul
Wayfarer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down