The Vagabond Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vagabonds get skills on E******! [Kylin Skills List Included]

Go down

Vagabonds get skills on E******! [Kylin Skills List Included] Empty Vagabonds get skills on E******! [Kylin Skills List Included]

Post  Legend Wed Oct 23, 2019 8:45 pm

Since today, Eclipse private server has now something to offer for Vagabonds too - just like Elysium before it closed.

GM Disaster decided to add some skills for players who level up Vagabonds and stay as such (much thanks and love for that <3 <3 <3).

At HG 5 - You get all EC Actives, and can choose 1 advanced Meditation and Steps of your choice
At HI 1 - Lightfoot of your choice and super advanced Meditation (by book trade)
At HI 5 - 2 Kylin skills (by book trade)
At HI 7 - Super advanced Lightfoot (by book trade)
And "maybe more choice later".

If you reached the necessary level and want to claim your skills, log into their discord server (link is on their website) and join the channel #vagabond-area

Then post your vagabond character name and the skills you want, and after examination by a GM they will add the requested skills.
(all vagabonds who take a role and join a clan will get their skills canceled and removed)

And to make it easier to make one's choice about which Kylin Skills to take, here's a little list (many thanks to cfgb for sharing those screenshots with me):

Warrior Smashes:

Vagabonds get skills on E******! [Kylin Skills List Included] 2019October10_21-47-03

Vagabonds get skills on E******! [Kylin Skills List Included] 2019October20_22-33-08

Nukes for Hybrid & Nuker:

Vagabonds get skills on E******! [Kylin Skills List Included] 2019October10_21-49-34

Vagabonds get skills on E******! [Kylin Skills List Included] 2019October10_21-49-36

And the Buff:

Vagabonds get skills on E******! [Kylin Skills List Included] 2019October20_22-32-51

(those are supposedly pictures of the skills on Cheng 10)

Last edited by Legend on Tue Aug 31, 2021 3:11 pm; edited 3 times in total

[9Dragons] The Son of The Vagabond | Godfather of the Vagabonds | True Vagabond – Since 2007

9Dragons Achievements:

Acclaim (Bardo)
  -Legend- | True Vagabond | Hermit 4 | Leader of Vagabond Army
GamersFirst (Phoenix)
  Legend | True Vagabond | Hermit 12 | Official Forum Moderator
Elysium
  [Legend] | True Vagabond | Heaven's Gate 12
Eclipse
  Legend | True Vagabond | Heavenly Immortal 12 | Band Master of Vagabond_Guild * | Killer of True General Wei *
* before server wipe
Legend
Legend
The Vagabond

https://www.youtube.com/@VGB_Legend

Back to top Go down

Vagabonds get skills on E******! [Kylin Skills List Included] Empty Super Advanced Lightfoot

Post  Legend Wed Oct 30, 2019 1:29 pm

To see how the "Super Advanced Lightfoot" look like, watch this YouTube video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZwTrGNGjFvQ

Just to be certain about what lightfoot belongs to what clan, here's the order of appearance:
- Wu-Tang
- Sacred Flower
- Shaolin
- Brotherhoof of Thieves
- League of Beggars
- Heavenly Demon

[9Dragons] The Son of The Vagabond | Godfather of the Vagabonds | True Vagabond – Since 2007

9Dragons Achievements:

Acclaim (Bardo)
GamersFirst (Phoenix)
Elysium
Eclipse
  Legend | True Vagabond | Heavenly Immortal 12 | Band Master of Vagabond_Guild * | Killer of True General Wei *
* before server wipe
Legend
Legend
The Vagabond

Back to top Go down

Vagabonds get skills on E******! [Kylin Skills List Included] Empty Heavenly Meditations

Post  Legend Wed Oct 30, 2019 1:58 pm

To see how the "Heavenly Meditations" look like, watch this YouTube video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DIQfi6VflyA

Just to be certain about what meditation belongs to what clan, here's the order of appearance:
- League of Beggars
- Shaolin
- Wu-Tang
- Heavenly Demon
- Sacred Flower
- Brotherhood of Thieves

9Dragons Achievements:

Acclaim (Bardo)
GamersFirst (Phoenix)
Elysium
Eclipse
* before server wipe
Legend
Legend
The Vagabond

Back to top Go down

Vagabonds get skills on E******! [Kylin Skills List Included] Empty Re: Vagabonds get skills on E******! [Kylin Skills List Included]

Post  Legend Wed Dec 23, 2020 1:51 am

I just recently returned to Eclipse, and it appears they do not give any skills to vagabonds anymore.

I'll try to talk with the GMs and will keep you updated.

EDIT, 23rd Dec 2020:

Alright... Just talked to Quassa...

GM Destruction/Beast, who helped us vagas about a year ago and gave us those skills, was fired... Apparently because he was corrupt...

Quassa and the team are working on R2 release of Eclipse, but he seems still interested in our ideas.. In fact, he said he'll "take onboard what you lads say" (I think he means our ideas we - Soul and myself - gave them back then)

I'll keep this post updated with any new infos as soon as there's anything new.

EDIT, 26th Jan 2021:

Quassa just wrote the following on Eclipse discord:
Q***** wrote:@everyone let me please make you all understand. There is only one person with access to tools, to accomodate vegabonds requests for skills.  (CM) Smith

This guy has been with us since eclipse started. He is the only person who can help you. Please pm him . Thank you
So it seems like vagabonds can get skills again.
What kind of skills we can get/choose from, I do not know.

EDIT, 21th Feb 2021:

So (CM)Smith finally specified what skills we can get and choose from. Here's the quote from Eclipse discord server:
(CM)S**** wrote:@everyone For those who want some vagabond skills on your vagabond characters, please do this format. Thanks.

Character Name:
Desired Clan/Role Active (You can request for 2 actives):
Desired Clan Meditation:
Desired Clan YYBS (1 YY & 1 BS):
Desired kylin skills (Choose only 1 either physical or CK kylin skills:

9Dragons Achievements:

Acclaim (Bardo)
GamersFirst (Phoenix)
Elysium
Eclipse
* before server wipe
Legend
Legend
The Vagabond

Back to top Go down

Vagabonds get skills on E******! [Kylin Skills List Included] Empty Re: Vagabonds get skills on E******! [Kylin Skills List Included]

Post  Legend Tue Aug 31, 2021 4:14 pm

27th of June:
Due to Eclipse9D wiping the server and deleting everything, and the lack of continued support for vagabonds, our in-game Hero Band ceases to exist... Furthermore, Eclipse admins have removed the option for Vagabond characters to receive skills, dropping their support for the clanless. Thus we do not support Eclipse anymore.

24th of August:
I have uncovered a lot of dirt on Eclipse and their "staff"... The following is the most notable and worthy to mention:
https://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/9dragons/4766518-corruption-eclipse-message-9d-community.html
Take especially a good look into that PDF file...
PDF Download Mirror: https://www38.zippyshare.com/v/7zzaPqPL/file.html

Long story short, I told Quassa to go f*ck himself, posted a screenshot of him saying he's "witcher" himself (supposed "co-owner" of Eclipse), then he banned me from their discord server.

Their server is pretty empty and dead ever since Quassa killed it with the wipe. I was one of the few people who still played on his server. He's losing me, not the other way around :lol:
I couldn't care less.

31th of August:
I was working on a 9D wikia page, and needed to know the exact name of the tome that teaches you the cave antidote... I wanted to log into Eclipse (fastest way for me to check at the moment), and my account didn't work ("check account ID/PW" error)... Checked all 3 of my accounts, all the same... Tried logging into a friend's account, and it works.

So Quassa not only deleted my main account with "Legend", but actually deleted all 3 of my accounts, even though they didn't have any high level character or items.

It's a weak move, to say the least, and just shows that it is a good thing I left a server with people like this in charge.

On a brighter note:
I have been to 9D-Era's discord server. 9D Era is another 9D private server, which is currently down while their development team works on "phase 2". The server is supposed to re-open on 28th of September.

I have contacted and talked a lot with the server owner about the vagabond role/class. As a matter of fact, he knew me and my "Legend's Story" YouTube video, so I think he knows me from the old days.

Skills for vagabonds have already been confirmed on discord. But what's more, they're actually already working on some of my ideas we've talked about. So more surprises about the vagabond role will be coming on this server. I don't want to spoil the surprise, but I think it's safe to say you can expect a trailer or two on my YouTube channel... ;)

9Dragons Achievements:

Acclaim (Bardo)
GamersFirst (Phoenix)
Elysium
Eclipse
* before server wipe
Legend
Legend
The Vagabond

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down