The Vagabond Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Private Server

3 posters

Go down

Private Server  Empty Private Server

Post  TrueVaga[TV] Thu Apr 05, 2012 10:24 pm

Here is the link for the first 9D private server http://www.play9d.com xp rate is 20x , check it and have fun :P
TrueVaga[TV]
TrueVaga[TV]

Back to top Go down

Private Server  Empty Re: Private Server

Post  Legend Sun Apr 08, 2012 7:40 pm

Private Server? Rates at 20x? Thanks, I'll check it out :P
Legend
Legend
The Vagabond

https://www.youtube.com/@VGB_Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Soul Sun Apr 08, 2012 7:45 pm

Legend wrote:Private Server? Rates at 20x? Thanks, I'll check it out :P

Legend,are you coming on right now?Or at least on the offical?I feel like grinding and I need some tips here-and-there
Soul
Soul
Wayfarer

Back to top Go down

Post  Legend Sun Apr 08, 2012 8:24 pm

Soul wrote:Legend,are you coming on right now?Or at least on the offical?I feel like grinding and I need some tips here-and-there
I don't really feel like playing 9D anymore... Times have changed - What I can get from 9D now is not worthy at all. Being thinking about the Vagabond Army lately, what to do with it, because I don't see me playing this game any time again.

The worst about 9D (Acclaim) is gone, but it stays shitty - no matter what publisher is under control.
Legend
Legend
The Vagabond

https://www.youtube.com/@VGB_Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Soul Sun Apr 08, 2012 9:43 pm

Legend wrote: I don't really feel like playing 9D anymore... Times have changed - What I can get from 9D now is not worthy at all. Being thinking about the Vagabond Army lately, what to do with it, because I don't see me playing this game any time again.

The worst about 9D (Acclaim) is gone, but it stays shitty - no matter what publisher is under control.

This might seem strange coming from me,playing only since the autumn of 2009,but I too have noticed these days',the game is not fun anymore.Yes,GamesCamps brought some changes to the old game that ran under the monkeys from Acclaim and the neanderthalian GamersFirst,each with taste for money,Acclaim being really desperate for it.It might seem that after all this time,the new publisher would be the salvation of 9Dragons,but no.But we must still admit,they made some good changes to this game since they became publishers.I don't know about you,friends.I have NEVER heard of 9Dragons from any other friends,or TV or anything.I discovered it with the one with the username "TrueVaga[TV]",when we were looking for a new MMORPG to play.We didn't have any luck because we both though,and still believe,that each of them looked like a copy of the other.I mean,seriosuly,almost every MMORPG is a ripoff of a another,with similar graphics,characters,weapons,plus or minus some things.We tried Cabal Online(another Acclaim game),and other games.Nothing seemed interesting.Then we found 9Dragons which looked nice and looked like it's promising something good for us.And we tried it.OF course,we were completely noobs,I won't pretend we are not anymore,but we enjoyed every hour we put in the game.The highest we could reach fas Sun and Moon 7 (TrueVaga[TV]) and,respectively, Raising Light 10 (Me).We had low levels,alot of friends,but hell yeah,we loved this game.Especially me.The hours I put grinding,buying and selling,doing quest.And by the end of Acclaim's reign over the game I was very angry of losing my character,even though I was low level.In Septetmber 2011 I signed up and made a character on GamersFirst' re-launch of the game.i was hoping to get my character back,as the promised.But,as i was only Rl10,I didn't get it and I was very angry and stopped playing.
In November that year,I decided I can't stop and I installed the game and started playing,trying to get back on my feet.With bad and good,I managed to do much more than I could on Acclaim.Soon,GamersFirst lend the game to GamesCampus,the publisher that solved much of the game's problems that existed since the game was opened to the large public by Acclaim.IT was cool,I managed to sell some IM I gained with Qilin's Mirror from GamersFirst opening event.I managed to get into The Vagabond Army,being a big fan of Legend and his friends since I read his story,TrueVaga[TV] showed it to me.We were both fascinated by it.In November,my dream came true,I joined the Reborn of The Vagabond Army.Soon,I noticed it was not getting much attention,but I still loved it,and I had and I still have many ideas for it.Legend,I am sorry to hear your words,but you must see the good parts,the full part of the glass.It is never too late.Times are changing,9Dragons is evolving.
There will pe plenty of time to grow this little community of little to no active people,to a larger community of friends,improtant enough to be noticed online.And by this,I am asking you not to quit.You and Lone Hero are the most powerful and wise Vagabonds.You've built a whole community form good ideas.And,as I already said,this community will grow to be one of the most known symbols of tomorrow's 9Dragons.There will be plenty of Vagabonds,enough to outnumber stupid haters and enough of number to get noticed by the staff,and then,we will get the vagabond content we always wanted.And speaking of content,after reading your Vagabond Event idea I got sad.WHy I got sad?Because I was daydreaming and I realised it hasn't happened yet.If others can get Tibet expansion and Advanced Clans,then why can't we get Vagabond role?We must fight until the end for our rights.To some people,this post might seem a little geeky or stupid,but I think I have said almost everything I had to see.
So,Legend,don;t lose your hope in this game,I understand you are angry for the game as it is today,but times are changing so is 9Dragons.
I hope you will re-think your idea of leaving.
I wish everyone who celebrates these days,A Happy Easter!

This is what I wanted to say,and as you would say, Behold the glory of The Nameless One!
Soul
Soul
Wayfarer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum