The Vagabond Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Epithet (FD lvl)

4 posters

Go down

Epithet (FD lvl) Empty Epithet (FD lvl)

Post  BrudnyOdbyt Tue Apr 24, 2012 5:14 pm

I need some support for grind i think best way is gettin new epithet,
What epi can i get on this lvl?
And can i have some of your help with getting it? :)

BrudnyOdbyt

Back to top Go down

Epithet (FD lvl) Empty Re:Epithet (FD lvl)

Post  Soul Tue Apr 24, 2012 5:37 pm

Hey man!
I think the best idea I can give is to get Declining Sun.You can also ask TrueVaga[TV] as he got DS at FD with the help of the users Community(that also helped Legend get it) and Dutch-Rage.I tried getting it too but I got bug.Anyway,try contacting them ingame,they make SrS run very easy.

Last edited by Soul on Fri May 04, 2012 2:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Soul
Soul
Wayfarer

Back to top Go down

Epithet (FD lvl) Empty Re: Epithet (FD lvl)

Post  BrudnyOdbyt Tue Apr 24, 2012 5:55 pm

declining sun at FD? :)

BrudnyOdbyt

Back to top Go down

Post  Legend Tue Apr 24, 2012 7:38 pm

BrudnyOdbyt wrote:declining sun at FD? :)
As Soul said...
Soul wrote:You can also ask TrueVaga[TV] as he got DS at FD
However... I remember that it wasn't that easy on these levels to get help from people for a killer run in the SrS dungeon. I for one certainly can recommend Killer of Shen Mo, since it raises the Attack Rating and therefore makes you hit the mobs better - I got it with FD9 back at Acclame. When I started to grind in North Sea Icy Palace I've noticed that this epi helped me the best of all epithets I had back then. Anyway, this epi is most effectively if you use HP drain ornaments... More/Better hits -> more damage -> more HP you receive.

However; While some people prefer Killer of Shen Mo because of their equipment (e.g. HP drain ornaments), other people prefer a different epithet because of their different equipment. You should use an epithet which corresponds your equipment. If you don't know what epithet would assist you best, take the time and make some tests - After all this is the clanless way, to find out what helps and what doesn't help a Vagabond, and then to share it, is it not? :)
Legend
Legend
The Vagabond

https://www.youtube.com/@VGB_Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Stygian Tue Apr 24, 2012 8:41 pm

Legend wrote:
BrudnyOdbyt wrote:declining sun at FD? :)
As Soul said...
Soul wrote:You can also ask TrueVaga[TV] as he got DS at FD
However... I remember that it wasn't that easy on these levels to get help from people for a killer run in the SrS dungeon. I for one certainly can recommend Killer of Shen Mo, since it raises the Attack Rating and therefore makes you hit the mobs better - I got it with FD9 back at Acclame. When I started to grind in North Sea Icy Palace I've noticed that this epi helped me the best of all epithets I had back then. Anyway, this epi is most effectively if you use HP drain ornaments... More/Better hits -> more damage -> more HP you receive.

However; While some people prefer Killer of Shen Mo because of their equipment (e.g. HP drain ornaments), other people prefer a different epithet because of their different equipment. You should use an epithet which corresponds your equipment. If you don't know what epithet would assist you best, take the time and make some tests - After all this is the clanless way, to find out what helps and what doesn't help a Vagabond, and then to share it, is it not? :)

In my opinion a conqueror epithet (CoF/VoH) or a killer epithet (Again CoF/VoH) is also nice. You can get them in dungeons with a little help (Or alone) so there won't be times like you can't get the epithet because someone else is killing the boss (Like at Shen Mo) and you don't want to be rude by interfering. Shen Mo is usually ganked or when he's dead then the spot is camped, without knowing people I would say you don't stand much chance in getting better epithets. And people without knowing you these days might not help you or worst they'll ask for payment.

About the HP leach ornaments. Well yes they're indeed helpful, but I recommend using a leach party since it can save you money and it gives a good ammount of HP and VE aswell, but it's all up to you what you're doing. Actually I never really needed any HP draining ornaments I was just fine with leach parties, try them they're good.

I hope we helped you out. Take care my friend.

Stygian

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down