The Vagabond Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Leaving the path

4 posters

Go down

Leaving the path Empty Leaving the path

Post  Stygian Sun May 20, 2012 7:28 pm

Hi Vagabonds!

I've given my thoughts into it and I've finally made my decision about what should I do with my Vagabond character. Unfortunately the decision I've made will make most of you unhappy as I've decided to delete my character and make a new one into it's place.

I know some of you will think how could I do such a thing when I worked so hard on my Vagabond and it's already at a so nice level (Which is Floral Crown 1 right now), but I've had enough of it. I've tried this path and I know now how most of the True Vagabonds feel about their character and of it's way. I found it very enjoyable and cool for a while, but it just became boring and uncool after a long time.

The reasons why I would like to delete my character is silly yet obvious. Like I said before it's boring and not as enjoyable as it was when I was low leveled. Also the Vagabond Army has to do some things with it. We have a few members in here, but most of them is just inactive both on the forum and in the game; except for some people, I give my respect to them for keeping this community alive in their own way. And the last thing is I want to join a clan, but not with this character. It would feel not right to join a clan with this name and with the memories of it.

You guys can think whatever you want of me, I'm not leaving with any offense and I hope we can still be friends. I'll be still playing the game and I'll gladly chat with any of you, and if you guys need any help I'll go and help with pleasure. :)

I had a great time with all of you and I hope I made the Vagabond Army stronger with my joining. ^^

Thanks for everything guys and take care! Bye!

Stygian

Stygian

Back to top Go down

Leaving the path Empty Re: Leaving the path

Post  shan735 Sun May 20, 2012 9:23 pm

Stygian wrote:Hi Vagabonds!

I've given my thoughts into it and I've finally made my decision about what should I do with my Vagabond character. Unfortunately the decision I've made will make most of you unhappy as I've decided to delete my character and make a new one into it's place.

I know some of you will think how could I do such a thing when I worked so hard on my Vagabond and it's already at a so nice level (Which is Floral Crown 1 right now), but I've had enough of it. I've tried this path and I know now how most of the True Vagabonds feel about their character and of it's way. I found it very enjoyable and cool for a while, but it just became boring and uncool after a long time.

The reasons why I would like to delete my character is silly yet obvious. Like I said before it's boring and not as enjoyable as it was when I was low leveled. Also the Vagabond Army has to do some things with it. We have a few members in here, but most of them is just inactive both on the forum and in the game; except for some people, I give my respect to them for keeping this community alive in their own way. And the last thing is I want to join a clan, but not with this character. It would feel not right to join a clan with this name and with the memories of it.

You guys can think whatever you want of me, I'm not leaving with any offense and I hope we can still be friends. I'll be still playing the game and I'll gladly chat with any of you, and if you guys need any help I'll go and help with pleasure. :)

I had a great time with all of you and I hope I made the Vagabond Army stronger with my joining. ^^

Thanks for everything guys and take care! Bye!

Stygian

In my opinion, being on or off the path of the Vagabond is clearly the player's choice :)

It is sad that you don't enjoy the clanless path but it isn't all for everyone.

Speaking only for myself, if I knew you personally, you would suffer no loss in respect, but more in respect for joining and being courageous enough to say that this really isn't the path for you.

After all...this is just a game and you should be playing in a way that is fun for you.
I hope you enjoy your time being in a clan more than you have being a vagabond :D

Anyway...at least you've tried it ;)

shan735

Back to top Go down

Post  Soul Mon May 21, 2012 12:22 pm

I am truly sorry that you decided to quit being clanless.Of course,having the name of ShiomiVaga doesn't really make you join a clan with that character.

I am not judging you as it was your choice and only yours and I hope you will be happy with your new character you're going to make.Your time on this forum was actually pretty short but I have to thank you for a few things:You always try to help people with tips here,you give your personal view directly and clear and not the least,you are the one that first set the footsteps for the tradition of Vagabond meetings by setting that one one the 1st of May.

I wish you luck and the best!

Leaving the path 29u4xc

-Soul

Soul
Soul
Wayfarer

Back to top Go down

Post  Legend Wed May 23, 2012 12:50 pm

On such situations I wish people would just leave their vagabond character as it is - who knows, maybe they'll want to play sometime in the future again or to join some Vagabond events with it - however, personally I do understand your decision nonetheless. All in all, it is your own way you have to go (even if it might only be a game), and that you do not care about what others think or expect of you but go the way you think is the right one for you shows that you mentally, psychically and/or spiritually are already very wise and grown up.

It is sad to see another Vagabond leaving the Land, yet I wish you all the best, good luck and much fun and joy with your new character. I'm sure you'll find what you're looking for :)

Send my most respectful regards to ShiomiVaga.
Legend
Legend
The Vagabond

https://www.youtube.com/@VGB_Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down