The Vagabond Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Guild Master

3 posters

Go down

New Guild Master Empty New Guild Master

Post  Legend Tue Feb 12, 2013 12:06 am

Greetings, old Vagabond brothers and sisters

It's long ago since I've been here, and I have sadly not returned to stay. I do still play computer games, but not as much as I used to before, and no online games since a very long time. I have become an Assassin! (little, random Assassin's Creed inside joke...) Furthermore have my interests changed, so have my possibilities.

Just as information, Shan735 has written me a PM on YouTube, asking for leadership of the guild (FINALLY somebody :D) until someone more capable comes along, as he said, so I gave him admin status.

I am glad that somebody decided to take that role to continue this legacy. As I can see, the "absurd idea", as it was in 2006 & 2007, is now an established idea that no one can remove ever again - I hear of many Vagabonds who are now a higher level than my Vagabond achieved (H4) and even hear of IM12 level Vagabonds. I not only congratulate and salute all of you who keep this idea up, but also thank you for it. It is just sad that you still don't get any of the long promised love and in-game content. However, I am glad and honored that I was one of those who walked this path in the early days - keep it going, there's still much to achieve.

As the founder of the very first Vagabond Guild, I feel free to share with you my wishes for the future of this guild - how you decide, however, is solely in all of your hands.

Back in the days of Acclaim we used to have several guild lists, one for EU server, one for US, one for US PK, one for Vietnam or Thailand (can't recall which one it was), and I believe we even had a JAP server list, whereby we didn't have it for long time due to few members and the fast server closing. My goal and message was to gather the people of the path less traveled, no matter where their "home" or their ideology & belief was. I would be happy to see this guild one day still going the same direction, finding each other as brotherhood and in friendship. Never forget, while all others fight against each other, we were the very firsts neutrals and will always be those who seek peace and unity - as The Vagabond himself was.

Don't forget those who achieved a lot for all Vagabonds in the past - and I'm not even talking about myself. I mean Vagrant, the very first legendary Vagabond in the Land, as well as many others which I've added in the Hall of Fame a long time ago. Honor them. Add the new ones, keep it updated, but honor those who gave passion into this role and achieved much for all clanless.

Just stay loyal to yourself, your true inner self, and lead this guild this way - and I will feel very honored when new stories of the Vagabond Army arrive me.

As a side note, I'm still writing some chapters of my fanfiction story which I will post here sooner or later. No big deal, just something for fun and art. And maybe, just maybe, if you guys build up the guild again and hold a big Vagabond meeting one day, I might join as well... ;)

May the glory of The Vagabond within you thrive.
Legend
Legend
The Vagabond

https://www.youtube.com/@VGB_Legend

Back to top Go down

New Guild Master Empty Re: New Guild Master

Post  shan735 Tue Feb 12, 2013 8:07 am

Please continue to visit us ^_^
We all still have much to learn in being a Vagabond :)

May the path of the Vagabond continue to guide your way.

shan735

Back to top Go down

Post  Soul Tue Feb 12, 2013 10:51 am

Thank-you, Legend.

Thank-you for all of your help.Your Vagabond tips helped me build mine.

I wish nothing but the best for you and we all hope you'll still give us advice ^_^

-The Stubborn Vagabond
Soul
Soul
Wayfarer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum