The Vagabond Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

9Dragons Vagabond Content: Last Update & Info

Go down

9Dragons Vagabond Content: Last Update & Info Empty 9Dragons Vagabond Content: Last Update & Info

Post  Legend Mon Oct 18, 2021 6:02 pm

After leaving Eclipse and looking for a new 9Dragons private server to call home, I soon found 9D Era, which had a good reputation. After joining 9D Era on discord, I soon was able to contribute ideas and visions for a real in-game Vagabond role/class. I then ended up working on several PDF documents filled with pages of content structure and ideas. My role in this could easily be called "Creative Assistant" - if not "Creative Lead". I soon became discord moderator, and soon after Administrator, enforcing the rules rather than letting toxicity spread.

After about two months, the 9D Era staff and Legend had a disagreement about the newly re-added discord channel #drama, in which - and I'm not exaggerating - parasites could be toxic towards each other without any repercussions. Although that channel was NSFW, it had pretty much the same level like 4chan's /b/. Needless to say, the disagreement between the staff and me then escalated.

Quite frankly: If they want to play power games, even though they're not my boss, and the vagabond content is just a collaboration between us, they have another thing coming.

Their official statement was "There will be no Vagabond content implemented since Legend left as we are not taking his ideas anymore"

Screenshot:

They made it sound like I left Era because they didn't take my ideas anymore, while in fact I didn't give them the rights to use my ideas anymore after I chose to leave. Sounds better than "we had a disagreement, Legend left, and we have no rights to use his ideas anymore"...

Although it is sad that it had to come to this - because it could have been an amazing thing - it was a good thing, though, that this happened before my ideas were implemented, and not after. It made me realize that they would have dropped me as soon as they'd be dissatisfied. Also, I just wasted 2 months of WoW subscription with working for Era for free... lol

And so, the time has come to finally leave 9Dragons for good, and moving on to other games...

Like The Swordsmen X: Survival, which looks very promising and is supposed to release soon!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TPrOOKfSWK8

[9Dragons] The Son of The Vagabond | Godfather of the Vagabonds | True Vagabond – Since 2007

9Dragons Achievements:

Acclaim (Bardo)
  -Legend- | True Vagabond | Hermit 4 | Leader of Vagabond Army
GamersFirst (Phoenix)
  Legend | True Vagabond | Hermit 12 | Official Forum Moderator
Elysium
  [Legend] | True Vagabond | Heaven's Gate 12
Eclipse
  Legend | True Vagabond | Heavenly Immortal 12 | Band Master of Vagabond_Guild * | Killer of True General Wei *
* before server wipe
Legend
Legend
The Vagabond

https://www.youtube.com/@VGB_Legend

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum