The Vagabond Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello all =P

4 posters

Go down

Hello all =P Empty Hello all =P

Post  Guest Fri Dec 16, 2011 2:49 am

Hello everybody. I wanted to say that I'm starting an TV char xD named Ciocoflender on Yang. Is there any Vaga master? I had an master named -----]- or something like that on Acclaim, she was very friendly and I have maximum respect for her. Is she still "alive"? Another question I have, the adv vaga lf still exists? Is there any chance that in future we'll see TV a true role in-game? Thank you all, and I'm very sad that people are racist when is about vagabonds =(. Hi to all!!!

Back to top Go down

Hello all =P Empty Re: Hello all =P

Post  Soul Fri Dec 16, 2011 9:36 pm

Ciocoflender wrote:Hello everybody. I wanted to say that I'm starting an TV char xD named Ciocoflender on Yang. Is there any Vaga master? I had an master named -----]- or something like that on Acclaim, she was very friendly and I have maximum respect for her. Is she still "alive"? Another question I have, the adv vaga lf still exists? Is there any chance that in future we'll see TV a true role in-game? Thank you all, and I'm very sad that people are racist when is about vagabonds =(. Hi to all!!!
Hello Cioco,I'm only SM 4,but I would love to be your master,and I'm RO too.And about Sword,as the nickname implies,was a vagabond indeed an that was HIS female character as far as I'm concered.I on't know if he still plays.
The Peng You Lightfoot was repaired back at GamersFirst to it's original use,a Cave of the Conqueror buff against poison.Then Hyperion,an ex GM from Gamersfirt asked Indy to bring it back.The result is Cruising Along,a rather slow Lightfoot with the same animation as Peng You Lightfoot and Demon Fire Light,but I think it is better than nothing.
Abot The Vagabond Role nothing is sure,but never say never.
Anyway,PM me if you would like to become my disciple.Se you later!
Soul
Soul
Wayfarer

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Dec 17, 2011 6:21 pm

Soul wrote:
Ciocoflender wrote:Hello everybody. I wanted to say that I'm starting an TV char xD named Ciocoflender on Yang. Is there any Vaga master? I had an master named -----]- or something like that on Acclaim, she was very friendly and I have maximum respect for her. Is she still "alive"? Another question I have, the adv vaga lf still exists? Is there any chance that in future we'll see TV a true role in-game? Thank you all, and I'm very sad that people are racist when is about vagabonds =(. Hi to all!!!
Hello Cioco,I'm only SM 4,but I would love to be your master,and I'm RO too.And about Sword,as the nickname implies,was a vagabond indeed an that was HIS female character as far as I'm concered.I on't know if he still plays.
The Peng You Lightfoot was repaired back at GamersFirst to it's original use,a Cave of the Conqueror buff against poison.Then Hyperion,an ex GM from Gamersfirt asked Indy to bring it back.The result is Cruising Along,a rather slow Lightfoot with the same animation as Peng You Lightfoot and Demon Fire Light,but I think it is better than nothing.
Abot The Vagabond Role nothing is sure,but never say never.
Anyway,PM me if you would like to become my disciple.Se you later!
Well that cruising along i can't use it anymore lol! I learned the basics lightfoots from Wu-Tang and Heavenly Demon and now when I press ALT I use the WT LF automatically...

Back to top Go down

Post  Soul Sat Dec 17, 2011 8:34 pm

Yeah,it is a bug.It makes you use the newest aquired Lightfoot.
Soul
Soul
Wayfarer

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Dec 18, 2011 12:03 pm

Soul wrote:Yeah,it is a bug.It makes you use the newest aquired Lightfoot.
Then how am I supposed to use the "vaga" lf?

Back to top Go down

Post  -Exile Sun Dec 18, 2011 12:43 pm

Just use Basic Demon/Wutang Lightfoot.
If you want to use 'Cruising Along' you may have to start again and do the Wutang and Demon quests first before executing the initial quest in Bamboo Village.
I don't know if this is gospel as I have never tried it, but if you are low enough to start again maybe you could let us know in forum.

/offtopic
Ciocoflender, please see the forum rules
I personally find your avatar and signature inappropriate for a forum of this stature.
So to emphasis one of those rules here of the bat:

• Keep a content which is suitable for people from the age of 13

Thanks, and Good Luck with your path as a Vagabond.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Dec 18, 2011 5:57 pm

-Exile wrote:Just use Basic Demon/Wutang Lightfoot.
If you want to use 'Cruising Along' you may have to start again and do the Wutang and Demon quests first before executing the initial quest in Bamboo Village.
I don't know if this is gospel as I have never tried it, but if you are low enough to start again maybe you could let us know in forum.

/offtopic
I personally find your avatar and signature inappropriate for a forum of this stature.

Thanks, and Good Luck with your path as a Vagabond.
Thnx. I will start again.
Rofl. I don't see anything unsuitaible =P.

EDIT: Ok. Maybe the signature. But the avatar....

Back to top Go down

Post  -Exile Tue Dec 20, 2011 7:39 am

Ciocoflender wrote:EDIT: Ok. Maybe the signature. But the avatar....
Appreciate that bro, Thank You.
Hows your new Vagabond going?

Back to top Go down

Post  Legend Thu Dec 22, 2011 6:34 am

Ciocoflender wrote:Hello everybody. I wanted to say that I'm starting an TV char xD named Ciocoflender on Yang. Is there any Vaga master?
Greetings Ciocoflender, welcome in the Vagabond Army forum. Glad to see you around :)

I am a Vagabond Master with free disciple spots as well, by the way... :P

Ciocoflender wrote:I had an master named -----]- or something like that on Acclaim, she was very friendly and I have maximum respect for her. Is she still "alive"?
I do know --------]-- aka Sword, yes. He used to play his Vagabond when I played on Bardo as well. However, the most of the time, we couldn't get along well with one another. I do not want to talk bad about him - I'm sure he has some qualities, too - so I would prefer to not join any conversation about him. Nevertheless I'm sure he was a good Vagabond Master to you and others.

As far as I know, he does not play 9Dragons anymore.

Ciocoflender wrote:Another question I have, the adv vaga lf still exists? Is there any chance that in future we'll see TV a true role in-game?
The advanced vagabond lightfoot... Yes, that was a very funny story. As foretold, Indy21 replaced the Peng You Lightfoot skill with - as Soul already explained - a Cave of The Conqueror anti-poison buff skill (which was buggy and did not work at the beginning). After that, many Vagabond players complained to GamersFirst, the publisher at that time, and wanted - understandable - the advanced vagabond lightfoot back. GamersFirst reported it to Indy21; Shortly after, Bamboo Village was implemented, and Indy21 called Bamboo Village's basic vagabond lightfoot "the replacement" of the Peng You Lightfoot. Many Vagabonds kept complaining to GamersFirst, but Indy21 did not seem to have any interest for this issue. It is uncertain if we will ever get an advanced lightfoot for the Vagabonds ever again.

It is also uncertain if the Vagabond Role will ever be something official in-game. GamesCampus seems to be interested in making the Vagabond Role a real in-game role, but they can't control what kind of game content the developer Indy21 makes. For more informations about what GamesCampus' GMs said about the Vagabond Role, check this topic.

Ciocoflender wrote:Then how am I supposed to use the "vaga" lf?
As -Exile said, you should just use any other lightfoot. As Vagabond you'll have only Cruising Along, Basic Wu-Tang Lightfoot and Basic Demon Lightfoot available. Since they're all just basics, they have all the same speed. The only potentional disturbing thing is the animation - Some would prefer to run with the Peng You Lightfoot/Demon Fire Lightfoot animations. I would like it, too, but I'm fine with the Basic Wu-Tang Lightfoot I have to use, and I just hope Indy21 will work some day on a possibility to select the lightfoot one wants to use.

Hm... thinking about it, there is indeed a possibility to use a different lightfoot - For only a short time, though. When you stop to run with your main lightfoot (the one automatically selected), you can activate a different lightfoot on your skillbar and run with it - But only until your main lightfoot has recasted. When the recast of the main lightfoot is done and you're still running with the other lightfoot technique, you'll stop. Your character keeps doing the lightfoot animation and pretends as if it is still running, but you can't move anymore until you release [Alt] again. This method, however, is rather annoying. I think it could be pretty useful if one would want to level up the other lightfoot techniques as well, but to be honest, I have no idea if it would raise the other lightfoot's experience, in order to level the skill up.

By the way, -Exile, welcome in the Vagabond Army forum to you as well :D

-Exile wrote:/offtopic

lol, I actually like the avatar :lol:

I haven't seen the first signature, so I can't say anything about it.

Well, as long as the picture doesn't show naked breasts or any other private parts and doesn't suggests any sexual act or any other disturbing activity, I'm all right with it. However, I want all community members to enjoy this forum. If anything disturbs anyone, then we surely can talk about it. However, all members shall be able to enjoy this forum. The forum rules are rather just here to make things clear, since I believe anyone can cooperate with others. Do not misunderstand me, -Exile, you did nothing wrong. It is indeed important to speak out and to stand for one's opinion. But I'm aware of how delicate subjects about anything related to sexuality can be to the majority of the people. If there's indeed sometime a debate between two parties over some forum rules, then we will find a middle way. Sure, a middle way is not perfect, but at least it works for both, and that should be our main goal :)

I hope it works out with the avatar. Otherwise, feel free to PM me, and we sure can find a solution.

Ciocoflender wrote:Thank you all, and I'm very sad that people are racist when is about vagabonds =(. Hi to all!!!
It is indeed sad that we Vagabonds, after all these years and achievements, still have to deal with vagabond-haters. If a vagabond-hater ever annoys you (or anyone else who's reading this) over and over again, feel free to contact me. It will be my pleasure to troll them until they're sick of me. FOR JUSTICE! FOR THE LULZ!

Lulz.

Welcome again - To -Exile as well. I hope you'll enjoy your stay :)

[9Dragons] The Son of The Vagabond | Godfather of the Vagabonds | True Vagabond – Since 2007

9Dragons Achievements:

Acclaim (Bardo)
  -Legend- | True Vagabond | Hermit 4 | Leader of Vagabond Army
GamersFirst (Phoenix)
  Legend | True Vagabond | Hermit 12 | Official Forum Moderator
Elysium
  [Legend] | True Vagabond | Heaven's Gate 12
Eclipse
  Legend | True Vagabond | Heavenly Immortal 12 | Band Master of Vagabond_Guild * | Killer of True General Wei *
* before server wipe
Legend
Legend
The Vagabond

https://www.youtube.com/@VGB_Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Dec 25, 2011 11:45 pm

-Exile wrote:Hows your new Vagabond going?
Well I just started the character. I'm OC1. CiocoVagaRO. Now I'm grindin' and tryin' to get FD as soon as possible. I've done the quests from Wu-Tang and Heavenly Demon first, then the Bamboo quests, but I still can't use the so called vagabond lightfoot. That sucks. I've wasted my time to make the quest WT and HD first just to see that I can't even use the Cruising Along. LOL! The only way I see is to start AGAIN from the start and to not do the WT and HD quests, but then if I can't enter the clan bases I wouldn't be a True Vagabond, right?

Legend wrote:
Thanks. One more question. Is this a in-game guild? I haven't had the chance to enter it in the past and that's why I'm askin' =D. From what I remember this was like a band on Acclaim, right? Or I'm wrong?

EDIT: So... I deleted the character. I started a new one. I don't care if I'm not a true True Vagabond. I hate that stupid basic lightfoot animation. Just imagine a Immortal running the same way a Losing Self run. I will make no quest from WT/HD or any other clan. I will remain with the basic tehniques and the Cruising Along. But I can say I'm a better vagabond because I'm not stealin' any clan tehniques, and a real vagabond can't enter into a clan base. xD So, my name in-game is CiocoliciRO. For any vagabond master that wanna be my master, whisper me! I am like the most time in-game cuz those days I have very much free time. (that's for Soul and Legend too xD) The first will be my master, I'm active, bla bla bla whatever. =D

Back to top Go down

Post  Cioco Sat Jan 21, 2012 5:15 am

This is my new account. I forgot my password on Ciocoflender... XD

Cioco
Cioco

http://ciocomc.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Legend Mon Jan 23, 2012 11:28 am

Cioco wrote:This is my new account. I forgot my password on Ciocoflender... XD
lol...

Shall I delete your older forum account, then?

[9Dragons] The Son of The Vagabond | Godfather of the Vagabonds | True Vagabond – Since 2007

9Dragons Achievements:

Acclaim (Bardo)
GamersFirst (Phoenix)
Elysium
Eclipse
  Legend | True Vagabond | Heavenly Immortal 12 | Band Master of Vagabond_Guild * | Killer of True General Wei *
* before server wipe
Legend
Legend
The Vagabond

Back to top Go down

Post  Cioco Mon Jan 23, 2012 9:36 pm

Legend wrote:
Cioco wrote:This is my new account. I forgot my password on Ciocoflender... XD
lol...

Shall I delete your older forum account, then?
Yep.

Cioco
Cioco

http://ciocomc.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Legend Thu Jan 26, 2012 9:38 am

Cioco wrote:
Legend wrote:Shall I delete your older forum account, then?
Yep.
Done. If you want a name change, let me know.

9Dragons Achievements:

Acclaim (Bardo)
GamersFirst (Phoenix)
Elysium
Eclipse
* before server wipe
Legend
Legend
The Vagabond

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum