The Vagabond Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vagabond Army Christmas Event 2011: Art Contest (Server Yang)

3 posters

Go down

Vagabond Army Christmas Event 2011: Art Contest (Server Yang) Empty Vagabond Army Christmas Event 2011: Art Contest (Server Yang)

Post  Legend Thu Dec 08, 2011 11:03 pm

Vagabond Army Christmas Event 2011: Art Contest (Server Yang)

The Vagabond Army is holding a Christmas Event for the players in server Yang. We want to see the community's artistic skills. When the event has ended, the members of the Vagabond Army will vote over who completed the quest as best. The winner will receive Blood Essences - Amount depending on the Reward Jackpot.

Due to the small amount of members in the Vagabond Army guild, we can hold this event only for the server Yang. We may hold our events in the future for other servers as well.

Task
The quest is to draw a picture related to 9Dragons. Meaning: Your picture has to be about a situation in The Game. For example, a picture of a fighting situation against mobs, a boss or another person; Or a picture of you and your in-game love; Or a picture of you during a glorious moment. Anything, no matter what, but really related to 9Dragons.

Rules
However, you may not use a game screenshot. We do not want to simply see some screenshots with some Photoshop filters. We would like to see art.

Preferably, we would like to see pictures drew by hand and then digitalized with a scanner. However, you may also just use any image editing program like Photoshop and draw the picture just there from scratch.

As an advice: You should probably use something better than Paint.

Deadline
You may start to draw your picture whenever you like. However, we won't take any pictures anymore after the 24th december.

Reward
The reward for the winner (the best picture will be chosen by voting - voting restricted to Vagabond Army members only) will be Blood Essences. However, the amount depends on the Reward Jackpot, which is the pot for all Blood Essences sponsored by the Vagabond Army members.

The Reward Jackpot will be closed for the Vagabond Army members after the 24th december as well, therefore the amount may still rise.

Current Reward Jackpot: 50 Blood Essences

Join the Event
If you want to participante, then you may upload and post your art picture in one of the following topics:
- Vagabond Army Guild Forum
- GamesCampus 9Dragons Forum

We're looking foreward to see some nice and artful pictures. This would also raise the motivation of the Vagabond Army members to put more Blood Essences into the Reward Jackpot :)

Good luck to all participants 🎅

Last edited by Legend on Sun Jan 15, 2012 7:43 am; edited 2 times in total

[9Dragons] The Son of The Vagabond | Godfather of the Vagabonds | True Vagabond – Since 2007

9Dragons Achievements:

Acclaim (Bardo)
  -Legend- | True Vagabond | Hermit 4 | Leader of Vagabond Army
GamersFirst (Phoenix)
  Legend | True Vagabond | Hermit 12 | Official Forum Moderator
Elysium
  [Legend] | True Vagabond | Heaven's Gate 12
Eclipse
  Legend | True Vagabond | Heavenly Immortal 12 | Band Master of Vagabond_Guild * | Killer of True General Wei *
* before server wipe
Legend
Legend
The Vagabond

https://www.youtube.com/@VGB_Legend

Back to top Go down

Vagabond Army Christmas Event 2011: Art Contest (Server Yang) Empty Re:Vagabond Army Christmas Event 2011: Art Contest (Server Yang)

Post  Soul Fri Dec 09, 2011 6:31 am

Cool.I think I wanna join :)
Soul
Soul
Wayfarer

Back to top Go down

Vagabond Army Christmas Event 2011: Art Contest (Server Yang) Empty Re: Vagabond Army Christmas Event 2011: Art Contest (Server Yang)

Post  Legend Fri Dec 09, 2011 9:24 am

Soul wrote:Cool.I think I wanna join :)
I'm very sorry to say that, but you can not participate in the global Vagabond Army events. Since these events are made by the Vagabond Army guild for the community (or the players of a server), I think it would not be fair to let Vagabond Army members participate as well, especially because as a member of the Vagabond Army you'll have the ability to vote for a winner :)

[9Dragons] The Son of The Vagabond | Godfather of the Vagabonds | True Vagabond – Since 2007

9Dragons Achievements:

Acclaim (Bardo)
GamersFirst (Phoenix)
Elysium
Eclipse
  Legend | True Vagabond | Heavenly Immortal 12 | Band Master of Vagabond_Guild * | Killer of True General Wei *
* before server wipe
Legend
Legend
The Vagabond

Back to top Go down

Vagabond Army Christmas Event 2011: Art Contest (Server Yang) Empty Re: Vagabond Army Christmas Event 2011: Art Contest (Server Yang)

Post  EdwardNorton Fri Dec 09, 2011 11:26 am

Waa! We don't get to choose whether we wanna participate or vote? I'd rather draw something for you all...
Well, ok, I'll do with voting too I guess...

Back to top Go down

Vagabond Army Christmas Event 2011: Art Contest (Server Yang) Empty Re:Vagabond Army Christmas Event 2011: Art Contest (Server Yang)

Post  Soul Fri Dec 09, 2011 1:27 pm

Lol...
Am I at least allowed to post some arts just to share it with u friends?
Soul
Soul
Wayfarer

Back to top Go down

Post  Legend Fri Dec 09, 2011 5:00 pm

EdwardNorton wrote:Waa! We don't get to choose whether we wanna participate or vote? I'd rather draw something for you all...
Well, ok, I'll do with voting too I guess...
Well, to be exact, you're neither a Vagabond Army member yet, nor have you registered to join the Vagabond Army. Therefore, you could actually participate in the event :)

Soul wrote:Lol...
Am I at least allowed to post some arts just to share it with u friends?
Of course, you're anytime welcome to do so.

Do not be affraid, the Vagabond Army will hold some nice events for their members in the future as well :)

9Dragons Achievements:

Acclaim (Bardo)
GamersFirst (Phoenix)
Elysium
Eclipse
* before server wipe
Legend
Legend
The Vagabond

Back to top Go down

Post  EdwardNorton Fri Dec 09, 2011 5:47 pm

Legend wrote:Well, to be exact, you're neither a Vagabond Army member yet, nor have you registered to join the Vagabond Army. Therefore, you could actually participate in the event

Ok, so old memberships do not count then? I might participate, assuming I get inspiration for a drawing...
I've done a whole ton of 9D related drawings/comics in the past, but of course I should do a new one just for this one.

Back to top Go down

Post  Legend Fri Dec 09, 2011 6:26 pm

EdwardNorton wrote:Ok, so old memberships do not count then? I might participate, assuming I get inspiration for a drawing...
No, previous members do not count. Just current members, especially because of the voting part so that one can't vote for his own picture and/or other Vagabond Army members can't vote for other Vagabond Army members, just because the participant is a follow member of this guild.

EdwardNorton wrote:I've done a whole ton of 9D related drawings/comics in the past, but of course I should do a new one just for this one.
You may do as you wish - You can also participate with a drawing you've made in the past.

All we want is to see art related to 9Dragons :)

9Dragons Achievements:

Acclaim (Bardo)
GamersFirst (Phoenix)
Elysium
Eclipse
* before server wipe
Legend
Legend
The Vagabond

Back to top Go down

Post  Legend Tue Dec 27, 2011 3:09 am

No participant, no winner.

9Dragons Achievements:

Acclaim (Bardo)
GamersFirst (Phoenix)
Elysium
Eclipse
* before server wipe
Legend
Legend
The Vagabond

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down