The Vagabond Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vagabond Event on Play9D R2

3 posters

Go down

Vagabond Event on Play9D R2 Empty Vagabond Event on Play9D R2

Post  [Marius] Fri Nov 30, 2012 12:04 pm

Hello all. I am new on this forum community. I want the Play9D R2 Staff to add Vagabond Event. Nobody is yet listening or even care. I will still going to try make them understand beying a True Vagabond. Peace out. :D

[Marius]

Back to top Go down

Vagabond Event on Play9D R2 Empty Re: Vagabond Event on Play9D R2

Post  shan735 Sat Dec 01, 2012 8:04 am

Welcome Marius

Good luck in trying to add a Vagabond Event for Play9D.

Just a note: most of us vagabonds, if not all in this guild, choose to play on 9Dragons published by GamesCampus.

shan735

Back to top Go down

Post  [Marius] Sat Dec 01, 2012 8:14 am

Well i am sick and tired playing on original site. Just like Acclaim and Gamersfirst, Gamecampus will get as much money they can and i am sure like other publishers it will move the 3rd time to another publisher. I choose to try this private server, i was sick of eveytime moving the site and game. Mounths and days of grinding, getting to H+ level then closed game down again. O.o Well see how Play9D evolves here. Have a nice day all.^_^

[Marius]

Back to top Go down

Post  shan735 Sat Dec 01, 2012 9:09 am

[Marius] wrote:Well i am sick and tired playing on original site. Just like Acclaim and Gamersfirst, Gamecampus will get as much money they can and i am sure like other publishers it will move the 3rd time to another publisher. I choose to try this private server, i was sick of eveytime moving the site and game. Mounths and days of grinding, getting to H+ level then closed game down again. O.o Well see how Play9D evolves here. Have a nice day all.^_^

That I have no doubt...all things must move on, but give it time fellow Vagabond. They are only 2 years into their contract...and in my opinion, they've done more than most.

We must persevere.

GC are unable to give us the updates and contents that we want...and I have it on good authority that they keep in contact with Zerodin everyday, however it is Zerodin's fault as it is clear that they are refusing to focus on the NA population of 9Dragons or even our EU counterpart.

If you read some of my posts it has this analogy:

The "Readers" want changes in a book. We are asking the "Publisher" of the book, to change the content of the book, where in fact, it's not up to them but the "Author". The Author is working too slow and not communicating effectively to the Publisher. The Publisher is only limited to giving discounts on books and perhaps some colouring in pages. I don't know.

But you get the picture.

Readers = Us
Publisher = GC
Author = Zerodin

As a money making company, it makes no sense for them to try and grab as money as they can, as we are very capable of not financing the game. Therefore, it is in our common interest that they get updates to the game as fast possible, but it is Zerodin that isn't allowing that.

Do you see Vagabond? :)

Patience...all good things will come...great things come all at once :)

Personally, I do not want this game to die. And if the rumours are true about how 9D came to be...I do not condone the actions of how it came to be, so I refuse to play it. If the original 9d goes...I still won't play Play9D.

shan735

Back to top Go down

Post  Soul Mon Dec 17, 2012 6:57 pm

Hello , Marius.

Unfortunately , this Forum is for GamesCampus Vagabonds.

If you have a GC Vagabond FD 1 or above we will be glad to add you to our ranks.
Soul
Soul
Wayfarer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down