The Vagabond Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Vagabond Event Emerging

2 posters

Go down

Big Vagabond Event Emerging Empty Big Vagabond Event Emerging

Post  Legend Tue May 26, 2015 6:10 pm

Dear Vagabonds of the Land!

Long has it been since you've received some love by the publisher, and never have we received any love by the devs except for empty promises back in 2006/2007. Especially sad is the fact that GamesCampus seemed very interested in supporting the clanless back in 2011 when they took 9Dragons over and then went back to the old "that would alienate the community" behavior. Though, it is interesting to watch this community sometimes... Living in times where people come together, collect signatures, raise their voices as one and force the "leaders" to follow what the people want - a power that would bring you the advanced clans in no time, would this community truly become one - this community rather prefers to do nothing and merely keep complaining and hating each other for no apparent reason, so it seems.

Whatever the case; Back in 2011 I had some chats with some GMs, especially Venus, where I offered them a big vagabond event consisting of 10 parts, everything explained in detail, as a PDF file. Though first appearing to be VERY interested in it, now 5 years later, they won't even reply anymore on the subject, and in fact never cared enough to even give vagabonds some little boss spawn event, let alone holding a big event like this. Over the last few years I thought over and over about holding a vagabond event myself again, though I never did, mainly because as a common player I'm not able to do all the cool stuff I'd like to do (like spawning True General Wei), and neither could I give the rewards I'd like to give.

A few months ago, GamesCampus and me disagreed on some essential things and were not able to find each other somewhere in the middle. Items which I have been saving up since years were simply removed, even though I had them since GamersFirst. I don't care who you are and where you come from, you simply do not take other people's property away - especially if you weren't the one giving it in the first place. Thus, we agreed on me not being a 9D player anymore and leave any and all services by or affiliated with GamesCampus - if they don't want my money, I'm sure there are other games and publishers who will. Therefore, I now have some cool stuff to give away and to offer as event rewards.

I have to confess, though, that the event we'll be holding won't be as cool as I originally planned, and neither won't be the rewards we'll be offering. Thus, if you want to participate, we urge you to do so for the sake of participating and having fun, not for the sake of being the winner and receiving amazing stuff - or you'll be disappointed.

We'll do all the forum-related stuff during the event on our vagabond forum, since we need moderating rights to keep some control and overview, and neither GamesCampus nor the 9D mods will be interested in assisting us.

We'd very much like to offer anyone the opportunity to assist us with any donation for the "reward pot", if wished. You will be credited, of course. Though, if you don't want to, that's fine too - we're not asking for anything. It is also possible to assist us holding the event itself. If there's any interest, hit me up with a PM, here or on the vagabond forum, and we'll see what we can do.

The required level to participate will probably be Elemental Crown 4, level 100 - though we might also lower it down to Crimson Snake, depending on how many EC4+ vagabonds are in. This is just a heads-up message, thus we won't give you any dates or more details yet. Just know that we will be holding a big vagabond event SOON!

Also, be aware that it is your responsibility to understand each event part and task. Should you not be able to solve and complete some event steps due to not understanding it, it will be solely your fault, and neither will we be held accountable for anything nor will we offer any special exception. Thus, we strongly advice each participant to help each other.

Should there only be few people participating, then the reward pot will be split among the few participants - I'm sure they won't mind.

Please, spread the word, and keep an eye open for our next topic, in the official 9Dragons forum or in here.

We're looking forward to the event, to meet many fellow vagabonds and to give you a good time - as limited as our possibilities might be.

Namaste
Legend, The Son of The Vagabond

UPDATE 3th June 2015:

The Big Vagabond Event - Trailer

Last edited by Legend on Tue Feb 09, 2016 12:28 am; edited 3 times in total
Legend
Legend
The Vagabond

https://www.youtube.com/@VGB_Legend

Back to top Go down

Big Vagabond Event Emerging Empty Re: Big Vagabond Event Emerging

Post  xyoojlauj Thu May 28, 2015 9:44 am