The Vagabond Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shinsan's Fanfic-1: The Emergence of the Advanced Clans

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Shinsan's Fanfic-1: The Emergence of the Advanced Clans Empty Shinsan's Fanfic-1: The Emergence of the Advanced Clans

Post  Legend Tue Nov 23, 2010 12:59 am

This fan-fiction story was written by the player known as Shinsan. With his agreement, it is my pleasure to publish The Emergence of the Advanced Clans in our forum!

Real players are part of this fanfic; Among others my humble self - Legend, the Son of The Vagabond - with the Vagabond Army.

The original topic can be found here.

Fanfic 1: The Emergence of the Advanced Clans

PART 1 - White Clans' Side
- Episode I - The Far Territories of the Land
- Episode II - The Seclused Clan of the Iron Fist
- Episode III - The Track in Jinan
- Episode IV - The Coming-back to Tibet

PART 2 - Black Clans' Side
- Episode I - The Recent Events in Tibet
- Episode II - The Faith of the Heavenly Demons
- Episode III - The Ambassadors and their Smooth Words
- Episode IV - The Meeting at the Mansion of Golden Coins
- Episode V - The Great Fire of Beijing which declares the War of the Major Clans

PART 3 - The Battle of Beijing
- Episode I - The Ascending Dragons
- Episode II - The Tought Warriors in Tibet
- Episode III - The One vs One Duel
- Episode IV - The Five Blades of Darkness
- Episode V - Dilemma between Heart and Duty
- Episode VI - The Massive Raid on the Western Quarter

PART 4 - The Black Dragon's Rise
- Episode I - The Triumphant Return of the Ambassador
- Episode II - The Speech of the Strongest and Most-feared Man
- Episode III - The Iron Fists and the Vagabond Army
- Episode VI - Become a Dragon!

PART 5 - The Black Dragon's Fall
- Episode I - Those who bring hope to the Challengers of the Black Dragon
- Episode II - Unexpected Revelations
- Episode III - The Call of the Battle
- Episode IV - The First Inside

PART 6 - The Duel
- Episode I - The First Contacts
- Episode II - The Four Stars, Seniors of the Thunder Clan
- Episode III - The Final Blow

PART - The Days After (Epilogue)
- Episode I - One day after the Battle
- Episode II - One week after the Battle
- Episode III - One month after the Battle

Fanfic 2: The New Dragons of the Nine Clans

Last edited by Legend on Thu Aug 25, 2011 9:14 pm; edited 28 times in total
Legend
Legend
The Vagabond

https://www.youtube.com/@VGB_Legend

Back to top Go down

Shinsan's Fanfic-1: The Emergence of the Advanced Clans Empty Re: Shinsan's Fanfic-1: The Emergence of the Advanced Clans

Post  Legend Tue Nov 23, 2010 1:13 am

Episode I - The Far Territories of the Land

Kenji walks in the Tibetan heights with his band, close to Bal Tribe Village. They're 5. He wears a LM6+12 Sword and all of the others 4 get a HM12+11. The band is composed of 5 fellows (him, 2 boys and 2 girls). All of them wear the Mansion Yuxu Set, Kenji has a Zhen Nudai Blue-gray headband, one guy has the Survivor of Vault of Death Hat (HP Hat) and the other has none, the girls are both with a pony-tail. While they're walking, Kenji speaks to you:
Kenji: Hi all. My name is Kenji. I am one of the three Leaders of the League of the Blue Dragons of Wu-Tang.

Imagine an organigram: Master Hanghuo > Master Tianxing > The 4 Seniors > 12 Leaders.
Kenji: I was sent by Song Feng, the Headmaster of our League to collect information about the Black Dragons. As you all know, some people saw supicious Scythe-wielders in Tibet. They reported it to our men in position there. So I was choosen to scout in Tibet. I went as close as I could with 8 brave warriors of Wu-Tang... but only these 4 remain. Now we head back to Wu-Tang Shan, our Clan Base, to report what we were witnesses of. This Event appears after we found the Black Dragon Seal in the Conqueror Cave a year ago. Seems like this Evil Clan is eventually back on the stage. I hope you heard about the Black Dragons... I'm just a Warrior, not a Storyteller. But they says that the Thunder Emperor aka the Black Dragon wasn't human, he was a demon. This foreigner formed his troops in blood and violence. This Clan is from far the most feared. The Lengend says that the eight Clan's Dragons together were match with the Thunder Emperor. Now you know why their name's sound scrares the Land.

Indeed, during these past 10 years of peace, three Clans had vanished. These Clans are called Adavanced Clans, because their Disciples are Elites. These three Clans were the Union of the Noble Families, the Iron Fist Clan and the Black Dragon Clan. However, the 6 other Clans, called Major Clans, also have powerful warriors. Kenji is. These 6 Clans are plenty of Ascending Warriors, who are those who came after the Duel of the 9Dragons. But even if only 6 Clans are Majors, it's obvious that the other three are still here, but they hide.

Kenji: Even if the Advanced Clans are still training in the shadow, we all know in the Land that they'll come back a day. When it'll happen, we have to be ready to fight aside or against them. But for now, I walk throught Tibet, on the way back to our Clan Base.

They finally arrive at the Dragon Gate Tavern where a Shaolin Luohan Monk shouts to Kenji.
COD: Hey Wu-Tang! You look like a Leader of your Clan. Are you?
Kenji: Yes I am. What do you want from me.
COD: I am known here as the "Chaser of Demons". I am heading to the North Sea. I was told that wierd things are happening there. Obviously, something is wrong. I saw tons of townsfolks coming here from the North Sea. So as you are strong, will you come with me to investigate?
Kenji: Yes i will. Wu-Tang Warriors, go to the Clan base. I'll be one step behind.
Wu-Tangs: Yes, sir!

Kenji and COD enter NS (by the Elephant Graveyard).
COD: We finally are in... The North Sea...
Kenji: Let's go to this village and interrogate the townsfolks.

Kenji and COD are now in Xuexia Village. They step to the Village Chief.
COD: Chief. Why are people fleeing from this province to the Tibetan mountains?
Chief: Rhaaa, Warriors... *cough* Sounds like you didnt heard anything about what happens here. A new Clan has raised a fortress here in the North Sea: The Ice Palace. They plan to take over the province. It has already started with the animals. A strong mysterious girl known as the Snow Spirit Leader is corrupting them with her magic.
Kenji: Let us take care of that, Chief. There are many braves in the Land to prevent a taking over.

A crowd came, surrounding them.
Kenji: Braves of the Land. Today, the people of this province is in need of warriors to help them.
COD: We plan to eliminate the Ice Palace Clan. Who here is courageous enough to follow us?

A Vagabond approaches.
I come. I'd be honored to fight aside Heroes like you, guys.
I come too.
So do I.

The band is at the Mountain. Kenji and COD motivate their comrades.
COD: Good, good. We have 2 spears, 2 polearms and 3 swords to complete this skirmish successfully.
Kenji: The less we are, the bigger the glory is. Let's let the cowars behind in the shadow. Be ready to fight and make a name for yourselves...

They climb the montain all together and challenge the Snow Spirit Leader for a Deathmatch. They win, killing both her and her beasts around.
Snow Spirit Leader: You'll fail. 3 of us remains to defend the Palace. Die!

We also view quickly how the team got rid of the 3 other NS bosses. They camp at the Road to the Palace. This brave band of Heroes became the Conquerors of the North Sea, by killing the 4 pillars of the Palace's power.
Kenji: You! With the Cry Heaven Spear. Spread this message to all of the warriors. The Conquerors of the North Sea are on the verge of the assault.
COD: Roar as a lion, my friend.

The little group, composed of Kenji, COD and 4 other men, invade the forestairs. Now all NS persons can hear the following words.
Spearman Vagabond: Everybody! The Conquerors of the North Sea have slain the 4 Leaders of the Ice Palace Clan. All are expected at their fortress to fight. The onslaught has already started.
COD: What a roar!

We can now see plenty of warriors flooding in the Palaceyard. All of them are fighting. (Views under many angles, at least 4 different).
Kenji: Invade the Palaceyard!
COD: To the stairs!!

They prevaled upon Ice Palace.
COD: We won... (thinking) Oh! Where has Kenji gone?

He's running through the Icy Wastes.
Kenji: I've not to forget my initial mission...
Legend
Legend
The Vagabond

Back to top Go down

Shinsan's Fanfic-1: The Emergence of the Advanced Clans Empty Re: Shinsan's Fanfic-1: The Emergence of the Advanced Clans

Post  Legend Tue Nov 23, 2010 1:24 am

Episode II - The Seclused Clan of the Iron Fist

Kenji arrives at Wu-Tang Shan. He's with 11 other Leaders of Clans:
2 Warriors: 2 guys - HM6+12 and GL12+12 Swords, Zen-nuday Headband, Mansion suit
3 Hybrids: 2 guys and a girl - HM6+12 and HM6+11 and LM6+11 Gloves, W-T hat, EC8 jacket & pants, Mansion boots
3 Healers: 3 girls - 3x Ebony +11 Gloves, EC8 whole suit
3 Nukers: 2 girls and a guy - 2x PS6+11 and PS6+12 Bracers, Blue cloud whole suit

They stand in a square formation and moves while they speak.
Kenji: When I scooted with my mates at the Black Dragon Temple we saw an Ambassador of the Heavenly Demon Clan enter their gate. Also some fellows with sabers and axes. We left afer 4 of us died being struck by a Lightning. I guess it was a good choice to come back here alive with such informations. Last thing we heard this night was the howl of many wild animal, providing from this stronghold.
Hybrid: Humm, u did good.
Warrior: At least you are back among us with some clues.
Nuker: Remember that Black Dragons are akin to animals...
Hybrid: What to do? Do you think that our Clan is strong enought to manage with the Black Dragons if they wag War?
Nuker: Yes of course. Our nukers are very strong.
Healer: Stop being foolish, you damn nuker! We are not.
Kenji: She's true. No way we can stand the ground without being hurt alot.
Warrior: Even the 8 Lost Dragons were hardly enough to defeat him...
Healer: If the war is declared, the League and Shaolin will join us.
Hybrid : And if the Heavenly Demons are with Black Dragons? What to do? I bet you are not unaware of the impressive rise they made these past 10 years.
Warrior: The Iron Fist Clan.
Hybrid : Yes, we have no more choice, as long as the Emperor don't care about the Black Dragons Clan at the moment.
Nuker: We know nothing about them. Remember that Jun Weiming was once trained by a Black Clan Master.
Hybrid: But he joined the Duel aside us. We have no more choice.
Warrior: Kenji, come with me to Zhengzhou. My band has kept a watch over a suspicious Black Market Dealer for some months. He sells some Cry Heaven gloves.
Kenji: Alright, I'll come with you.

They go away to Zhengzhou. When they are there, she advices him to use Lightfoot to be able to follow her. She's using the Blue Cloud, him the Peng You
Zintao: What is this Lightfoot?
Kenji : This is the one of the Vagabonds. I don't use as much Vital Energy as you running with it.
Zintao: It's here...

They kill the mob-girl on the road. She drops Cry Heaven gloves.
Zhintao: Cry Heaven gloves...

They start talking to the Dealer.
Kenji: Is it him?
Zhintao: Yes. Black Market Dealer, we need some pieces of information from your trades with Iron Fist Clan. Speak quickly, please!
Black Market Dealer: I... I can't speak. They'll kill me if they find out...

Kenji draws his sword (basically).
Kenji: And I'll kill you if you say nothing to us!

Then 2 Beggars come from nowhere. The atmosphere is tensed.
Kenji: Who the hell are these Five-knots guys?
Legend
Legend
The Vagabond

Back to top Go down

Post  Legend Tue Nov 23, 2010 1:33 am

Episode III - The Track in Jinan

Next to the BMD, the Beggars ask the Wu-Tang to down their swords.
Tah: Sheath your Swords, Wu-Tang. You won't kill this man.
Kenji: Why not?
Tah: He's under the protection of the League. He's our informer from the Black Market Guilde and also a massive seller of our weapons.
Fumi: How do u think our Clan gets weapons at cheap price?
Kenji: Alright.
Tah: Tell me, Wu-Tang Leaders. Why are you after this man?
Zhintao: He got information about the Iron Fist Clan. We have to interrogate him.
Fumi: You're interested in the Iron Fist Clan, are you?
Tah: Come with us to Tianjin. Our Clan knows more than you can imagine. For sure our Leaders will tell you what you want.

At Tianjin, outskirts of the main village.
Tah: Stay here. We'll bring some Leaders with us. Sorry but you cannot enter our doors. Wait a min'.
Zhintao: These Beggars seems well-informed about what happens in the Land.
Kenji: Let's see...

3 Beggars arrive with Tah and Fumi: 3 guys PS6+10 and PS6+11 weapons.
Beggar: What do you wanna know about the Iron Fist Clan?
Kenji: To be straight: The localisation of their Clan base.
Beggar: Ohh! Something important about them? You wouldn't contact them if not. What's happening?
Kenji: Humm. This is kinda confidential, but you'll discover soon.
Zhintao: Indeed, Kenji and his party went on scouting to spy the Black Dragons Temple and...
Beggar (cutting): How did you approach them ? Even the Bamboo Master, Headmaster of the League of Strategist Beggars and of the Imperial Faction in Tibet has lost his scoots before the Black Dragon Temple. Once again, how did you approach them?
Kenji: Wu-Tang Clan is the best, concede it. As long as I don't belong to the Imperial Faction, I receive orders directly from the Heads of Wu-Tang and I establish the plans on my own.
Beggar: I see... And what dit u notice there?
Zhintao: There were a Heavenly Demon Ambassador and some guys, apparently from Mount Yanmo and Taishan, who were crossing their gate.
Beggar: You think about a possible War?
Kenji: Yes, this is why we need to contact the Iron Fist Clan. Where do they hide?
Beggar: Ok. The lastest news about them were found in Jinan. You should go to Shanghua Village. We have a man there. Both of you, take them there. If a War starts, we'll walk aside you.

They arrive in Jinan.
Kenji: What the hell do Iron Fist Disciples do in Jinan? They cannot recruit warriors there, the achievement level is not high enough.
Zhintao: Yep. No way someone in this province is a Little Master.
Fumi: We just told you the truth, but we dont know what kind of business they can do down here...

They arrive at Shanghua.
Tah: Seems like someone here became a hero.
Crowd: Gratz to this man, who defeated Gongsun Zhenju, The Blue Hand. He's our savior!
Kenji: Good job, for a Vagabond.

They go see the Beggar posted in Shanghua, whom has the item, it's a letter with the seal of Iron Fist. They take the sheet of paper.
Vagabond: You wanna find the owner of this letter ?
Kenji: This is not your business, Vagabond.
Vagabond: The owner of this was seen with people who looked like to belong to the Iron Fist...
Tah: Come with us, New Hero. Lead us to this man.
Vagabond: He lives in a little temple at the Eastern Hills. Follow me, guys. But be careful, the monks are hostile to non-Shaolin there.
Kenji: They must protect important items or documents. Let's visit this temple and see what it conceals.
Legend
Legend
The Vagabond

Back to top Go down

Post  Legend Tue Nov 23, 2010 1:42 am

Episode IV - The Coming-back to Tibet

The little team composed of Kenji, Zhintao, Tah, Fumi, the Vaga and Shaolin arrive in Tibet.
Kenji: It's been one week that we are walking. After we threat this monk, he finally accepted to lead us to a man who's in touch with IF. Now we finally approach the Tibetan province, where everything began... By the way, we also noticed on the cold roads of the North Sea that the Ice Palace has been totally raided, this Clan now belongs to the past. Seems like the White Clans were the main contributors to the victory. At least, these news are good ones.
Monk: We've arrived. Tibet... As I told you, I don't know their base here. However, it's sure that one of their biggest outpost is there, hidden in the mountain. Our Ambassador should be at Dragon Gate Tavern. He'll tell you what you need to know.
Vagabond: You shouldn't even give it a try. I'm warning you!

The Vaga take of his current gloves and now displays Cry Heaven gloves.
Kenji: An Iron Fist Disciple... You traitor!
Vagabond: I'm no traitor, Wu-Tang. Who ever said you and I were allies, huh?
Fumi: You followed us to spy us.
Vagabond: Now I am sure that you all, from White Clans, need the help of mine. What a luck for me I was sent to Jinan to kill Gongsun Zhenju. He wanted to leave our Clan. This coward fled to Jinan to definitely cut ties with the Iron Fist. But when you belong to the Iron Fist, it's for ever.
Kenji: You're really merciless...
Vagabond: Mercy is for the weak, we don't need it at all. We shall meet again, guys. I'm expected for the report.

He starts running away from the place.
Kenji: Follow this traitor! He might ruin every attempt of alliance. He mustn't escape!

All follow, but none succeed. They get outdistanced by this runaway Iron Fist Disciple. When they eventually see him, he is standing on the otherside of the invisible bridge.
Zhintao: How did he do? He didn't jump that gap, tell me?
Tah: I don't know, but i'll not throw away my life by falling down there.
Kenji: Doodoo! He could have told us the localisation. We failed.
Monk: Don't worry, Wu-Tang Leader, if this guys tells his Clan what he learnt from us, the Iron Fist shall show up soon.
Kenji: You might be true. Let's hope they'll accept an Alliance...

Back to Bai Tribe Village, they leave each other.
Kenji: My friends, you should go back to your respective Clan Bases and tell to your Elders what we were witnesses of. This could be the rise of the Iron Fist. Consider that their role is crucial. It any war breaks out, the future of our three Clans and the chances of vistory or defeat lies in this unknown Clan.
Monk: What about the Imperial forces?
Kenji: Seems like they are busy with internal matters.
Tah: Yes. Recently, they had problems with one of their Generals posted in Liaodong. The Noble Families are still careless about a possible war.
Shao: I see...

Every take a direction to go to. Kenji and Zhintao cross bands of Iron Fists.
Kenji: See that gang, Zhintao. They wear Cry Heaven gloves...
Zhintao: The Iron Fist Disciples...
Kenji: They heard the rallying call.
Zhintao: They walk to the Temple of the Black Monks. Why? Do you think they hide there?
Kenji: I dunno. We didn't notice any of them with my team when we were in mission. We didn't pass by this place, anyway.
Zhintao: Maybe the Black Monks are allied with them.
Kenji: Or maybe the Iron Fist killed them to take this huge Temple over. It would be a good cover not to awake any suspition...
Zhintao: Maybe they wanna fight the Black Dragons on their own to set the Tibet as their official Clan Base.
Kenji: Or maybe they are allied with them. Don't forget that Jun Weiming, their lost Dragon, was trained by a Black Clan Master in his youth...

Last glances.
Kenji (thinking): Iron Fist Disciples. What the hell are you preparing ? What do we have to expect from you?
Legend
Legend
The Vagabond

Back to top Go down

Post  Legend Thu Nov 25, 2010 12:57 am

Episode I - The Recent Events in Tibet

Flashback: While Kenji is sent in the Tibet to scout, the Widow Maker speaks to three Heavenly Demons. Among them, an Ambassador. The scene unfolds by night at the Dragon Gate Tavern.
Widow Maker: Ambassador, I summoned you here because we'll need your excellent art of speaking to the others. Yesterday, I noticed another Black Lighting which struck the roof of the Black Dragon Temple. It's obvious. The Thunder Emperor, the most feared Lord in the Land will be back soon. Indeed, his demonic body attracts the lightnings to him. I want you to run to the Mount Yanmo immediately to speak our Leaders about this. This might be the occasion that we've all been waiting for a long time ago. Take this letter to the Clan Base and deliver it to the Soul Catcher himself. Let me put my private Seal, as a proof of your faith.

He put his long black nail on his right arm, let one drop fall on the paper and applied his ring on it.
Widow Maker: Now fly like the wind. These 2 guys will accompaign you, they're ones of my best Warriors. Your role is decisive today. Let nobody slower your path.
Tsunno: Yes sir. I'll fulfill my mission.

The 3 guys run as fast as they can, at the limit of the seeable speed.
Tsunno: I am Tsunno, one of the ten Ambassadors of the Heavenly Demons. I was promoted to that post after I appeased the battle in Hangzhou between us and the Sacred Flower Clan. However, I do not forget my unmatched mastery of the Saber which led me to the Achievement level of Projected Soul. Now I head back to our Lair, carrying the most important letter ever, in which the whole future of my Clan could lie.

Back on the Widow Maker. He speaks alone, looking at the far snowy peaks of Tibetan mountains.
Widow Maker: I stil don't know how to reach this spot. I'm only able to see the roofs. That's why I've sent many sentinels to find an easy way to the black roof where the lightnings strike. It's not a coincidence if I became the Head of the Infernal Army. This job enables me to be aware of everything that happens in the Territories under the control of the Black Clans. I accepted this job to be the first to discover either the corpse or the hidding place of our lost Dragon...

During his rush, Tsunno notices many Heavenly Demons fighting Black Clans members and even other Heavenly Demons.
Tsunno (thinking): What the hell are these Blood Demons doing by fighting our allies ? They seem corrupted. But i've no time to check it out...
Legend
Legend
The Vagabond

Back to top Go down

Post  Legend Thu Nov 25, 2010 1:03 am

Episode II - The Faith of the Heavenly Demons

Two days later. Tsunno arrives at Mount Yanmo. He speaks to the Bull-headed guards, showing the seal.
Tsunno: I'm sent by the Widow Maker. I've to meet the Soul Catcher right now.
Guards: Very well. Let him pass!

He bowed in front of the Soul Catcher.
Tsunno: Soul Catcher, my Lord. Please read this letter.
Soul Catcher: Hummm, the Widow Maker. What kind of news does he send?

He reads at loud voice.
Letter: "My Lord. Now i'm pretty sure. Since the thunder has struck again on the Roof of the Black Dragon Temple, this might mean one thing only. The Black Dragon himself has been revived. We were suspicious about his death but his resurrection was inevitable. I suggest you to gather all of the Burning Sabers for a summit. With their black witchcraft, these Black Dragons could revive our Emperor. I've already sent sentinels to find the way to their Temple. Regards. Widow Maker."
Soul Catcher: Seems like the fire and the blood will sheed once more on the Land...

He hits the floor with his skull-headed staff, producing an eruption of lava at the top of the mount. Instantly, many warriors, armed with burning sabers and gloves spawn.
Soul Catcher: Heavenly Demons Leaders. The Black Dragon is revived.
Heavenly Demon: What?
Heavenly Demon: Is that possible?
Heavenly Demon: How comes?
Heavenly Demon: What to do?
Soul Catcher: Silence, Demons. The Thunder Emperor is revived. It doesnt mean he's recovered all of his strength. He might not be able to fight yet.
Heavenly Demon: Who is aware of this?
Tsunno: Only the soldiers of the Widow Maker and us. No other Clan knows about it. I think they've not found it out yet.
Heavenly Demons: No offense, my lord, but how can a man be resurrected? Every Healers of the Major Clans can clease the body and save one of their fallen mates. But these guys are in a strong coma state, not dead.
Soul Catcher: Consider that the Black Dragons have all reached an high level of skills. Also consider that the Thunder Emperor wasnt human. He was a true Demon, coming staight from the Asura underworld. They might have use Hellish and very dark magic to do that. But these rituals, if the Old Scrolls in the Cave of Light say truth, imply that the revived body will be governed by the corrupted soul of his owner.
Tsunno: This is true. The Old Scrolls are right. On the Road through Tibet, I noticed Heavenly Demons and also swordsmen killing their clansmates. I thought it was just renegates, like the exiled ones in the Conqueror Cave. But now you say that, the Tibetan were high skilled.
Soul Catcher: Maybe the one you crossed were merely attempts, but they might be the first line to fight the Clans in the Tibet. Like that, the Black Dragons don't lose their real clansmen but the revived ennemies corpses. This means that if we ally with them, we'll be able to revive our late Emperor.
Heavenly Demon: That sounds great...
Soul Catcher: Tsunno, as you were the one to bring me this letter, you are the one I send to rally the Thieves to us. Don't fail...
Tsunno: Once more, I'll be your Ambassador.

He leaves.
Heavenly Demon: What about the Sacred Flowers? Don't we need them?
Heavenly Demon: They were very aggressive at Hangzhou the year before.
Heavenly Demon: We should wait and first see what the Brotherhood will respond to us...
Caifen, an Heavenly Demon girl: I can't agree with you. The Sacred Flowers are deadly seductress, even kinda horses. They'd be a very strong asset. Maybe the charm of the late Mistress of Chaos made the Thunder Emperor downed his guard.
Soul Catcher: But by seducting, they could seduce our Leaders too. As an old wizard, I'm not lured by such women. But what about all of you, young warriors? Caifen, if you wanna speak to them, just go now. But we'll not avenge you if you die in their Cave.
Caifen: Understood, sir.
Legend
Legend
The Vagabond

Back to top Go down

Post  Legend Thu Nov 25, 2010 1:07 am

Episode III - The Ambassadors and their smooth words

Tsunno arrive at Taishan with his two bodyguards: 2x GL6+10 Sabers. He's immediately facing two Guards of the Brotherhood.
Tsunno: Down that spears. I'm here to speak to your highest ranked seniors.
Guard: You'll not pass, Heavenly Demon Ambassador. This door can be crossed only by Thieves.
Tsunno: Hmmm. You wont down you weapons, will you? Never mind. I wont fight, you'd die in an instant and my mission would be a total failure. So tell this to the Leaders. They have to come tomorrow hence at the Mansion of Golden Coins, in Hangzhou. This is for a great meeting. The future of your whole Clan is at stake. This is not a threat, just a reality that cannot be ignored.

Caifen at Zixia Dong. She receives a pigeon.
Pigeongram: "Get them at the Mansion. Tsunno."
Caifen: Sacred Flowers Ladies. I'm sent by the Head of Heavenly Demon Clan to invite you to a council of the Black Clans in the Mansion of Golden Coins. This might concern the Black Dragons.
Tenfa: Why would I believe you?
Caifen: These news have been reported to us from the Tibet.
Tenfa: Ummm. Where is our benefit in this?
Caifen: Maybe money, power. I don't know, maybe glory. But I doubt that horses like you that dress in thong care about it. Maybe dancing half naked all day long is more funny.
Tenfa: I'll kill you for that offense.
Caifen: Nonono. I'm an Ambassador. Those who kill messengers are cowards. And if my clansmates come here, you'll all been rapped and killed. So you should weight the pros and the cons of such an impulsive reaction, shouldnt you?
Tenfa: You're very arrogant, you Heavenly Demon slµt. I guess I'll follow you to the Mansion. But my bodyguards will come too.
Legend
Legend
The Vagabond

Back to top Go down

Post  Legend Thu Nov 25, 2010 1:13 am

Episode IV - The Meeting at the Mansion of the Golden Coins

Tsunno is sat alone at the center of the octogonal room. His bodyguards are outside, with two nukers +10. The Thieves arrive, led by a Captain who wears HM6+11 Spear, WT hat EC8 set. They're a party composed of a Captain and six lower-ranked.
Guards: Enter, Lord Thief. Our chief is alone. He awaits in the central room of the Mansion.

The Thief enters with two lower-ranked. He admires the beauty of the place. Such a luxury isn't allowed. Red and golden everywhere. It looks like a dream of wealth. But it isnt. It's just a kinda little trap to down the attention of the guests. Tsunno is sneaky...
Tsunno: Hello Thieves. Finally you came.
Thief: I came to kill you with my spear. You threatened the Brotherhood itself. Who's ever done it, huh?
Tsunno: Are you party?
Thief: Nope, why?
Tsunno: So sit down before me. We're not here to play with our weapons. We're here to talk about the Clan of the Black Dragon.
Thief: What did u just tell?
Tsunno: Don't make me repeat, you heard very well...

And then the door opens again. Tsunno stands up, rather angry.
Tsunno: Who the hell dare to break us off?
Caifen: It's me Tsunno. I brought a Leader from the Sacred Flower Clan.
Tsunno: Oh... It's Ok Caifen, you can come upstairs. (To himself) Damm, I didn't expect that. I hope they won't distract me...

Indeed, he didnt expect them to come in such see-through clothes. Caifen says "Hi" and the BOT whistles at them.
Tsunno: So the 3 Black Clans are gathered. We can start. I called you here to speak about the Black Dragons. We are sure today that their Commander was revived. The Thunder Emperor himself is back. Don't ask me how we know that, it would be too long, and we have no time. I just need to know if you'll follow us or not to them. We plan to do an alliance to take over the Land.
Thief: Why should we? The Thieves don't want to become lords. They just want to establish peace and equality in the land between richs and poors, no matter if blood sheeds or not.
Sacred Flower: I'm kinda interested.
Tsunno: Consider that we, the Heavenly Demon Clan, are rich cause we owned this mansion. We could start a war on our own and corrupt all here.
Thief: You're threating again...
Tsunno: No, i only clear the things. The reason we don't do is that we plan to pay the Black Dragons to do the same they did on their Commander to our Emperor.
Sacred Flower: You'll pay his resurrection, right?
Caifen: Exactly!
Thief: Now I feel like I'll follow you. So no matter if the Divine Spear got killed or not, he'll lead us again.
Sacred Flower: But if you, Heavenly Demons, can pay Billions for that, us, both the Sacred Flowers and the Brotherhood, are poor. Comparing to you.
Tsunno: So get money. The Black Dragons won't do it for free. As soon as our scouts know the way to reach their temple, I run there.
Sacred Flower: To get money, we have to steal it from the richest in the Land...
Thief: You think about...
Sacred Flower: Yes, The Union of Noble Families. I'll gather troops and attack Beijing. The great Priestess will agree for sure, if we can bring back our sexy Mistress.
Thief: You two! Join the Sacred Flowers for the march. I'll report it to the Headquarters then I'll walk with you.
Caifen: I join too. You might need the Arts of Fire to make the total.
Sacred Flower: Ok, come with us, you chick. I'm gonna feel we'll get on well you and I.

So the Tsunno's Bodyguards enters and yell.
Scout: Chief! The scout have found a safe canyon to reach the Black Dragon Temple!
Tsunno: Sorry all, but I have to go. The Call of Duty...
Legend
Legend
The Vagabond

Back to top Go down

Post  Legend Thu Nov 25, 2010 1:23 am

Episode V - The Great Fire of Beijing which declares the War of the Major Clans

Just after Kenji and Zhintao left the Tibet and arrive around Beijing (this follows Kenji's Episode V).

Since Nangong Hui came back from the Duel and decided to disband the Union of the Noble Families, he lives in a rich building, at Beijing. It's unofficial, but some say that it's been 2 years that he secretly reformed the Union. He nominated the 4 heads, choosing them their role to play among the Clan. Huangfu would be the Warriors, Murong the Hybrids, Sima the Healers and Zhuge the Nukers. The Nangong family is the tax collector and the mastermind of all what happens with the Court and the Land's affairs. The Headquarters of the Union is a white-stone 8-floors building situated in the Eastern part of Beijing. They made all the taverns and stores connect. So the secret network isn't discovered because seeing it from the outside, you only notice little stands and inns. Nangong Hui is very clever. Only the Leaders of each White Clan know how to get in. So, inside this building, Nangong Hui attends to fights between high-skilled warriors. He declared that he didn't want guys lower than Little Master. He considers that glimmers of Enlightment really show up from this level. Most of the aspirants are from Wu-Tang and Shaolin, which have tight ties with the Court. Some come from the League and a few are Vagabonds. But as long as they can fight and they have great knowledge of tactic and knowledge of the Land and its legends, they all can join.

It's around 7 o'clock pm when a great noise is heard from the below floors.

Nangong Hui: Who dare make a mess in my House?
Guard: Lord Nangong. A Wu-Tang has kicked the door and he's killing everybody on the way. He wanted to meet you but we didn't let him enter because he had no appointment.
Nangong Hui: I'll take care of him. Intruders die in the place.

He walks to the 5th floor, and goes out, on the luxury terrace. The Wu-Tang is here. He brandishes a LM6+12 Sword.
Nangong Hui: Hey, Wu-Tang! Who do you think you are? You're not a VIP, you cannot enter here as you please. You are in the House of the 9th Dragon himself. Tell me your name immediately.
Kenji: My name is Kenji. I have to speak you now. I apologize for the mess, but it's important. It couldnt wait tomorrow, even not tonight.
Nangong Hui: Let's see. Speak.
Kenji: We've notice an army of Black Clans marching to Beijing. They'll be here at night.
Nangong Hui: The Black Clans you say ? All gathered and walking aside each other?
Kenji: Yes.
Nangong Hui: Why did they make peace? They fought to control the Fortress of Majesty a week ago... How many were they?
Kenji: I don't know. I'd say 200 at least.
Nangong Hui: Let's gather the Families and tame this little rebellion. Thank you for the warning, Wu-Tang, you can leave.
Kenji: But, Lord Nangong, wh--
Nangong Hui: Leave! I said.
Kenji: Yes sir...

Kenji leaves, knowing that he couldn't fight the 9th Dragon, who is overwhelming. However, he didn't bow. He travels the phoenix-patterned corridors, crossing some of the men he wounded a min ago.
Kenji (to himself): How the hell could a girlish basterd like him become a Dragon. You damn Noble! I'm disgusted that Wu-Tang Clan obeys to guys like you.

As he exits the taverns, he crosses a sexy girl, all dressed in pink. He smiles to her. She does the same.
Kenji (to himself): What a cutie...

Suddenly, he hears a Roar.
Roar (maiden voice): Beijing inhabitants, you should treasure these few minutes. Hahahahahhahaha.

So the cutie sets an arson, throwing a wine bottle on the window of a house. Then another arson is declared, and another, and another.
Kenji: A Sacred Flower!
Tenfa: Haha, you didn't suspect me, huh? Did my sex-appeal disturb your vigilance, Wu-Tang?
Kenji: Why do you do that ? What do the Black Clans expect to find at Beijing?
Tenfa: It's a secret, darling.

She throws him a kiss then she runs away. Kenji lost her. Normal, the whole city is in an utter Chaos. Fire is everywhere. You can't know who in the streets is good or evil. Millions of people are now running all around to save their lives or their goods. Some Imperial Guards arrive. They manage to extinguish the flames in the Eastern Quarter. But the Western is totally devored by the fire. Worse, Kenji understand that the 200 were just arsonists. Now he sees a real army approaching the City. Instead of chasing some Sacred Flowers and Heaven Demons, he decides to Lightfoot to Wu-Tang Shan. He looks for Zhintao amidst the chaos and finally finds her fighting Caifen. He runs toward them and take Zhintao in his arms.
Zhintao: Hey, Kenji. I could have kill her...
Kenji: I dont mind, we have to warn the Clan. The Families will take care of them.

From a balcony, Nangong Hui appears.
Nangong Hui: Noble Families, help the people to go to the Forbidden City! Huangfu (warrior) and Murong (hybrid), go protect the Emperor. Zhuge (nuker) and Sima (healer) come with me to clear the streets from the Black dogs... The War is declared!

And then it's the siege of Beijing. The Western Quarters are occupied by the Black Clans. The Eastern Side, where the Forbidden City is situated, is still under the White Clans' control. The Capital, formerly safe and shiny, is now full of corpses and the theatre of countless murders. Since the League, Shaolin and Wu-Tang sent troops there to contain the Black progression, it's the battlefield of the Rival Sides. Even Nangong Hui's forces are not enough. They didnt recruited enough men.

So from now on, only the response of the Iron Fist Clan and the Black Dragon Clan will decide of the future of the Land. Unless Warriors appears as the New Dragons. But this seems impossible as long as even the best are merely Dissolved Body whereas the Dragons are at a hair-breath to Heaven's Gate... (Nangong Hui has been weakened by the Duel and still cannot fight)

Tsunno, the Ambassador that Kenji saw entering the BD Temple has still not come back...
Legend
Legend
The Vagabond

Back to top Go down

Post  Legend Thu Nov 25, 2010 1:34 am

Episode I - The Ascending Dragons

Note: Ascending Warriors are those who took arms after the Battle of the 9Dragons.
Ascending Dragons are those at the Top of the Ascending Warriors, usually PS and DB. They're on the Road to the Dragons...

Let's Recall the facts. A month ago, the Black Clans invaded the Chinese Capital: Beijing. The White Clans came to help the City. But they cannot defeat the Black Clans. They're just able to contain the troops.
Kenji: It's been a month that Beijing has become a battlefield. Even if the City is split in half with a dominating side on each part, murders and onslaughts won't stop. The League has proposed a plan to the White Clans Council. While I am in rest, let me tell you what happened...

[Flashback] (told by Kenji): In the Headquarters of the Union of the Noble Families, one Leader of each branch of each White Clan has been invited to come. I was the representator of the League of the Blue Dragons of Wu-Tang. I also met the Chaser of Demon, COD for short, at the Summit. We were 12 in total.
Nangong Hui: White Clans, the situation urges. The Black Clans seem stronger every day. Noone knows when they'll invade the forbidden City, but this day will come sooner or later. We do need strong warriors in our ranks.
Beggar: We are, Lord Nangong!
Nobleman: But you are not enough. You all can't use your strength to anihilate the Black Clans Disciples.
Wu-Tang: And you? What do you do in the Noble Families, huh? You fan your faces all day long?
Noblewomen: You wanna be fanned outdoor?
COD: Shut uuuup, all!!!!

There was a damm silence.
COD: You critize us, Noble Families, but you too aren't able to fight. In your rush to "Elites", you didn't manage to recruit enough. Now the facts are that we are not well-organized whereas the Black Clans seems to be. What we really need are Ascending Dragons. Those warriors that are from the New Generation and are real experts.
Beggar: Don't you think that some of us here are?
COD: Actually, I don't really know. Kenji from Wu-Tang and I seem to be stronger than many of you.
Shaolin: Yeah Yeah, COD, we all know that you are one of the Conquerors of the North Sea.
COD: Who was courageous enough to threat a whole Clan with just a little party only, huh?

I smiled.
Kenji: My friends, there are not 50 ways to find the Ascending Dragons. We have 2 solutions. First, we become ourselves Ascending Dragons, by developping our own strength. Second, we recruit some by searching them across the Provinces.
Beggar: Will they do it for free, if we recruit?
Shaolin: The Shaolins won't ask any money... Buddha would punish, and the Temple would kick. We are humble warriors, you know.
Wu-Tang: Neither will Wu-Tang Students.
Beggar: Same here. But what about the wandering ones? The Mercenaries? The Exiled?
Nangong Hui: We'll pay what they ask... Let's put our money at the service of the justice. But don't expect to recruit countless number of those fellows, they're not legions.
Kenji: I propose to travel the Land to find some of these Ascending Dragons. We'll see if some of us manage to become. I leave for Tibet tonight, someone to follow?
COD: I come with you, my friend.
Beggars: We'll go to the North Sea. I bet that there are still raiders around the Ice Palace.
Nangong Hui: Be quick, please. Don't forget that we are not over-mighty.

Then, when night was totally starless, I started to run aside COD to the Tibetan mountains [/Flashback].

In the same time, at the camp of the Back Clans, the Thieves are now enjoying the barrels of wine that they have stolen in a tavern the morning. Both guys and girls drink over and over. Many laughts and yells are heard.
Caifen and her horsie friend Tenfa from Sacred Flower are speaking.

Tenfa: Look at them... They came here to get party. What a pity.
Caifen: If White Clans would attack now, the damages would be heavy. Let's hope they won't.
Tenfa (sighing): Who took the Leadership of the Black Clans yesterday?
Caifen: Heng-yun from my Clan. Why?
Tenfa : Heavenly Demons again... Bah. It doesn't matter. I think about something. Do you know why Black Clans fellows like killing over and over?
Caifen: For fun. To me at least.
Tenfa: No, you brat. It's for the Karma. We all think here that if we reach a high level of Karma, we'll be able a day to cheat Fate. To be a Dark Heart is not enough. But since you've become a plague like Scar of the Land, it seems hard to defeat you. And then you become invincible, holding a high Karma. But you need to kill again, not to lose it, entering a bloodlust. I think that we need this kinda blood-thursty people among us. Speak to your immediate superior about it. He took the Leadership, now he has to be great.

So Caifen entered the Heng-yun's tent. They spoke during almost 2 hours. After that, he decided to reward everybody who'd manage to take a blood-thusty warrior at the Camp. For the Thieves and the Sacred Flowers, it's a good way to bring cash into the Clan's Treasury in no time at all. But this mission is very risky. Indeed, the blood-thursty warriors gain they're Karma by slaying. The ones who'd approach them might throw away their lives. Is there here a trick from the Heavenly Demons to be the rulers of the Black Clans?
Anyways, Heng-yun also decided that 5 hardcore fighters have to fight permanently in the streets. Among the 3 Clans, 2 Heavenly Demons guys were choosen, 2 Thieves and 1 Sacred Flower. The White Clans will be badly surprised at the morning...

Caifen and Tenfa, who weren't chosen to be the 5 Top-Warriors, decided to look for these Scars of the Land in Tibet.
Legend
Legend
The Vagabond

Back to top Go down

Post  Legend Thu Nov 25, 2010 1:43 am

Episode II - The Tough Warriors in Tibet

COD and Kenji are walking the raods of the Tibet province, looking for Ascending Dragons. They stop their march under a great monkey stone-skull.
COD: No way nobody came to us.
Kenji: Yes. I know what to do. I'll become stronger by defeating the stronger of this Valley.
COD: This is the Prince Xiamen. He's well known here. I've stayed here enough time to ensure you it. He is invincible.
Kenji: So i go to kick his ice.
COD: I don't come. Sorry, my friend. But this is pure madness. You'll throw away your life.
Kenji: Give me 2 days. And don't take a nap while i fight. Recruit!

Kenji runs to the heights to defeat an invincible man. 2 hours later, COD stands up and shouts. His voice make an echo.
COD: Hoei!!!
Echo: Hoei!! Hoei! Hoei...
COD: What a funny place, haha. Let's be serious. I'm alone now.

So he leaves to Bai Tribe Village. Suddenly, within a blink, a man appeared. This guy is a Wu-Tang, it's sure. Even behind the clothes he wears, some things appear to a vigilant eye like the COD's one.
COD: Nice speed...
Wu-Tang: What do you want?
COD (to himself): What a great presence... He seems very strong. Why the hell did I let Kenji go away? I'll never stand the ground alone against this man. (now to the guy) What do I want? Humm, good question. What I want is to fulfill my mission.
Wu-Tang: What kind of mission?
COD: To find Ascending Dragons.
Wu-Tang: Why? You wanna be honored to die by their hand?
COD: Hehe nope. I bet you heard about the big mess in Beijing. I am here to bring that kinda warriors to get a chance to have the upper hand on the Black Clans. I feel you are one of the ones i'm looking for.
Wu-Tang: I won't help you. What happens in Beijing is not my business...
COD: What? Dare repeat this! We are all concerned. If Beijing falls down, the Heavenly Demons will rule the Land.
Wu-Tang: I'll kick them if they bother me.
COD: I see... Guys like you are useless to me. Nice to have met you. (saying under his breath) I bet Kenji would have convinced him.
Wu-Tang: What did you just said, Shaolin?
COD: Nothing. As I told you, I leave.
Wu-Tang: You said Kenji, right?
COD (to himself): Damn, he hears well. (to the guy) Yes. And?
Wu-Tang: Where is he?
COD: You're a friend of his?
Wu-Tang: I wanna kill him...

Caifen and Tenfa have arrived in Tibet also. They're now walking around the Canyon to find the Bloodthursty Warriors.
Caifen: Where to find these Bad Karma Warriors, Tenfa?
Tenfa: I don't know. We should look for Sacred Flowers or Heavenly Demons. They might be less hostile.
Caifen: True. But what about the Vagabonds?
Tenfa: Avoid them even if they are. Speaking will be pointless with them. If we wanna recruit them, we'll have to get a party to convince them before.
Caifen: You seem to know the Land very good.
Tenfa: Indeed. I'm not a brat like you...

While they walk, Tenfa notices a girl wielding a HM12+11 Saber.
Tenfa: Come, this girl is Scar of the Land, she smells blood from here.
Caifen: No! Don't go to her. She's not from my Clan. Look at her saber...
Tenfa: It's huge and +11. What's wrong with it?
Caifen: At Mount Yanmo, Heavenly Demons are not allowed to wear a +11 weapons. This is considered too "pure". She is definitely not Heavenly Demon Disciple.
Tenfa: If you say it... Let's start running, I need money for my Clan.
Caifen: Instead of risking your life by looking for Warriors, you could exploit your beauty to make money.
Tenfa: I'm not a **** like you...
Caifen: Slur me once more and I burn you.
Tenfa: Would you dare to give it a try.
Caifen: Don't play this game...
Unknown voice: Is there any trouble?

A man was standing there. He was holding a GL6+10 Sword. For sure he has a great presence, because the other 2 who were arguing a min ago were now still, like unable to move. Yet, this black haired man had just said one sentence...
Caifen: Do you think he is -- ?
Tenfa: Yes he is.
Caifen: Would you give us your name, Vagabond?
Vagabond: I'm the one who controls this gorge. Usually, people pay to stay here. Only the one who just cross can avoid the tax.

He was smelling blood in a radius of 50m. Scar of the Land might be light for a tought guy like him.
Caifen: What? You wanna make us pay?
Vagabond: Only if you stay around here.
Tenfa: We dont. We just need to recruit great Bad Karma bearers to help the Black Clans at the Capital. The Commander of this girl would pay amount of gold for strong guys like you. But you look interested too much in your little tax of the gorge. Furthermore, you hold a Sword so you might have ties with Wu-Tangs. Let's go Caifen!
Caifen: But...
Tenfa: Come on! Bah, I don't care to continue alone... Cya.

They start walking when...
Vagabond: Wait! I can use my second weapon: A Saber.
Caifen: I prefer this.
Vagabond: How much you pay to hire Mercenaries like me?
Caifen: I dunno, depends of what you can bring us.
Vagabond: I come.
Tenfa: Perfect...
Legend
Legend
The Vagabond

Back to top Go down

Post  Legend Thu Nov 25, 2010 1:50 am

Episode III - The One vs One Duel

Kenji's finally back to the place he left COD a day ago. He looks around, but noone. Seems like COD has moved.
Kenji: Shit! He didnt wait for me...

Suddenly, COD appears. Actually, he wasnt so far. Just waiting at the shadow of a mountain to avoid being burnt by the hard Sun.
Kenji: Damn you, COD. I thought you left.
COD: Hehe, nono. I was just at the village to buy food and medecine. I napped near the cliff to wait for you.
Kenji: Medicine?
COD: Yep. You may have needed some. But seems like you are back unharmed. You defeated the Prince Xiamen?
Kenji: Nope. I became an Ascending Dragon before he died. I just made him become serious and then i felt very stronger. A kinda inner strength. That why I came back. Maybe i became because I put my life on the edge, risking everything for the Strength...
COD: Good, good. Now you are definitely stronger than me. White Clans will be glad but...

The mysterious Wu-Tang spawns behind COD in a blink.
Kenji: COD, You shouldn't move.
COD: Why? You mean about this guys behind me? He won't kill me. He's one of the Ascending Dragons, it's sure.
Kenji: I know that because... I know this man.
Fusen: Glad to see you, Kenji...
Kenji: Fusen. What do you want?
Fusen: I wanna get my revenge on you.
COD: Hey guys, calm down.
Fusen: Shaolin, I told you I'll kill Kenji the Leader of the Blue Dragons of Wu-Tang. Come between us and I'll cut you in half.
COD: Okok I stay away. But, before you fight, tell me WHY you wanna fight.
Kenji: He wanna get his revenge because some years ago, I defeated him and his students at the tournament for the Leader job.
Fusen: Kenji and I were the pretenders to the job of the Third Leader of the League of the Blue Dragon, after the old Leader died.
Kenji: We fought, with equal chances, helped with 5 disciples. I just won and he fled.
Fusen: I fled to become stronger in this Land and come back to kill you and take your place amongst the Leaders. Seems like you came to me. I call this "Fate".
Kenji: Seems like you didn't forget anything about the Wu-Tang's Art of the Sword.
Fusen: Sure I didnt. Wanna test ?

They both draw their Sword like Wu-Tangs do, with graceful moves. But behind this grace lie deadly movements that could cut un arm or a head quite easily.
So, they fight before COD. Even if both masters the Gigantic Sword of Constant Flows, they use their favorite style. Kenji masters the Great Blue Sword and Fusen the Three Severances. Kenji likes using the Smashing Swords of Moon whereas Fusen hits strong with Smashing Sword of Rainbow. None of them is able to get the upper hand. There is blood in a radius of 5 meters ! The ground beneath them is scarlett.

Kenji: Don't be fool. I came here to gather Ascending Dragons, not to die. You're putting the whole Land's people at stake.
Fusen: I don't care about the Land's people. I'll bring back your head to Wu-Tang Shan and become the Leader.
Kenji: Kill me first! I'm not dead yet.

He quicky sheathes and draws his blade and hits Fusen.
Fusen: You won't trick me with this quick unsheathing skill called Smashing Sword of the Waves.

Kenji receives a direct punch in the face from Fusen with the Smashing Sword of Earth. It makes him back down some steps. Finally, they both use the powerful Smashing Sword of the Tai-Chi, a long-range attack which sends pure Yin-Yang Energy. Two big rays of light strike each other's face. They're now at a longer range, about 15 meters wide. They're both outta breath. This attack will be the final blow...
Kenji (thinking): At such a range, I've no other choice but finish him in a single blow.
Fusen (thinking): The Smashing Sword of Shadows...

So they sheath their Swords and run straight to each other when... *Clash!* COD now sees them motionless. Their look is full of emptyness. COD sees the Wu-Tangs fall on knees and being surrounded by shadows...
COD: What the Hell? A finishing blow in their state won't spare them... They're about to die!
Legend
Legend
The Vagabond

Back to top Go down

Post  Legend Thu Nov 25, 2010 1:59 am

Episode IV - The Five Blades of Darkness

It's dawn on Beijing. The Sun is about to rise. The dew melts with the blood in the streets. From his balcony, Nangong Hui is looking at the Forbidden City. It's still calm, unattacked. Suddenly, an emissary from the Murong Family knocks at the door.
Emissary: Lord Nangong. Seems like we have a problem.
Nangong Hui: What kind of problem?
Emissary: Five Strong Warriors have arrived in the Town.
Nangong Hui: Aren't these good news?
Emissary: My Lord, they're all defending the Black Clans' Banner...
Nangong Hui: Now, we can only rely on the Leaders, and the Ascending Dragons...

At Bal Tribe, COD is sat under the shadow of a wall. Indeed, the Sun is very hot because the sky is cloudless. He gets up and appraoches the Clinic. Kenji and Fusen are here, in front of him. COD makes a little prayer.
COD: You're finally awake, my friends. Can you walk?
Kenji: Of course I can, you stupid monk.
COD: Grrr, stop kidding me, Kenji. Consider that the "stupid monk" used his medicine and money to keep both of you alive. I didnt receive any Healer formation, you know.
Fusen: Ok, monk. Thank you very much.
Kenji: Yeah, thank you, my friend. I'd have done the same for you.
COD: Blablablabla... forget it. I just fulfilled my duty as a monk.
Fusen: What's your name, monk?
COD: It's... Chaser of Demon.
Fusen: Ok. It'll be better than "monk".
COD: Now you seem good, could we march?
Fusen: To where?
COD: Beijing of course.
Kenji: Don't we need more Ascending Dragons to be match with the Black Clan Army?
COD: Use your head, Kenji! You're as strong as each other. And so, both of you can beat me, the undefeated of Shaolin... Isn't it enough to anihilate the Black Clans!

Lower, in the snowy paths of the Tibet, Caifen and Tenfa are walking with 3 other members. It's obvious that these fellows are Scars of the Land.
Tenfa: You acted good by having chosen to follow us. Beijing is full of White Clan Disciples.
Sword Vagabond: [i]I can't wait to make my blade taste their blood.

Tenfa: You see, Caifen. Your wounds received by this man were worth it.
Caifen: You say that coz you were not the one to be hurt.
Tenfa (whispering): Next time, speak with a charming voice as I did and it'll work.

At Beijing, Nangong Hui has gathered the Disciples of the Noble Families.
Nangong Hui: Noblewomen and Noblemen, as you may have heard, the Black Clans have managed to find strong guys. Their names were reported to us by one of their messengers. When we killed him we...
Noblewoman: Oh my God! You killed a messenger?
Nangong Hui: He tried to stab me. I think the costume he wore was a disguise. Now don't interrupt me like this anymore. So I continue. Before trying to stab me, he told me this: You'll never defeat the 5 Blades of Darkness.
Nobleman: Is this a Challenge?
Nangong Hui: A challenge or not, we have no choice but killing them. The fight with these "Blades" is inevitable. As long as they live, heads will fall down. That's why I gathered you. We need to be well-organized to struggle against them. I advice you to follow my tactic. You'll form parties of 9 fellows composed like this: 1 member of each White Clans will join, then you need 2 of the Huangfu, 1 of the Murong, 1 of the Sima and 2 of the Zhuge. Such units composed of a strong spearhead and sides and which are supplied by powerful Healing Arts have no chances to be vinquinshed. Anyone has a better plan?
Nobles: No sir!
Nangong Hui: Alright. So before the Ascending Dragons enter, start the fights. They'll give the finishing blow.

No sooner had he spoke than the Families went to their quarters to dress up with the battle suit. In order not to mistake whose Family you are from, the clothes are not the same. Indeed, Huangfu, the Warriors Family, display the SRS Set which fits perfectly their mighty bodies. Then the Murong, Hybrids Family, is used to wear the Noble's Wardrobe. The Sima Family, which gathers the highest-skilled Healers, wears the SMC Set, which shines golden and red. Finally, the Zhuge Family, the Household of the Noble Nukers, features the GCM Suit.
By seeing these clothes instead of usual dresses, all in the City will know that the Union of the Noble Families has finally waken up for the battle...
The parties are gathered in a row, according to the Nangong Hui's plan. When they arrive before the Blades, all spread in the burning streets of the Eastern Quarter, they are shocked. Now they understand why they were so effective. Actually, the Blades are men and women who wield +12 Weapons. Next to them, some guys are hanging around. One wears a black flag which is the banner of their Clan. Another is wagging a little flag which says "Advertisement: 1 VS 9 is pretty good for my Master". The 3 others are only weaklings known as the Pupils of the bully Blades, here to attend the fight and bring everything that the master needs. These five minions are masked.

Noblewoman: Black Masters... That's what they are.
Beggar: This man is a Scar of the Land!
Thief-Blade: But for how long? Hehe. One more White Clan Disciple slayed and I step in the sixth Step: Selfish Fiend. Come on, Huangfu Nobleman, come on. Can't you hear my Axe howl for you?
Advertiser Pupil: You'll be the one to give the sixth Step, be honored to die by the hand of my Master...

A pigeon arrives to Kenji.
Pigeon: "Blak Clanz have 5 xcelent wharriors. Yourry up. Zhintao".
Kenji: By writing with so much mistakes, she wasn't obliged to sign... Only her can do so many.

COD hits Kenji's head with his Polearm.
COD: Are you dumb, Kenji? She wrote you, so it means that Beijing is about to fall. Shouldnt we hurry up a bit?
Kenji: Yeah yeah, I guess that using our Lightfoot will be better than hitting each other, wont it?
Legend
Legend
The Vagabond

Back to top Go down

Post  Legend Thu Nov 25, 2010 2:09 am

Episode V - Dilemma between Heart and Duty

Kenji, COD and Fusen have now reached the Dragon Gate Tavern, they're resting by the Dragon Spring. Suddenly, they notice that a party composed of 7 persons is heading to the North Sea Entrance. They're about to to leave Tibet.
COD: What the Hell are these guys doing here? They all bear a bad Karma, I can feel it from here...
Kenji: Yeah... Should we attack them or not?
Fusen: If I'd be you, I wouldn't. See this Vagabond with the HM12+11 Spear.
Kenji and COD: I can't see anything but a sharpened Spear...
Fusen: He is an Ascending Dragon. Him and I are different in our manners to fight. While I can face many opponents at the same time and kill them in a raw, he uses a great skill which can hit and kill all front oppenent in one blow.
COD: Damn, we should have recruited him.
Fusen: Nope, he'd have never followed you. He uses his Spear in order to get Bad Karma. I faced him once. We got interrupt by the Monkey King. I thought he had died but I was wrong. Now I don't know his level.

The other are crossing the gate. Caifen and Tenfa are the last in the queue.
Kenji: We can't let them escape! I'm gonna kill them.
COD: Hey Kenji! Wait! You'll face them at Beijing, we need more to kill of of them.
Fusen: What a dumb boy. And he is Leader...

Tenfa is the last one. She's about to cross when...
Kenji: You won't reach the North Sea, Sacred Flower. I'll kill you right here.

She turns around and shows him her face.
Tenfa: Are you sure of this?
Kenji (thinking): Damn, she has a charming voice, like the arsonist in Beijing. This time, I'll not be tricked by this.
Tenfa: You seem hesitating. If you don't attack, here I come.

He avoids the blow.
Kenji: Damn you.
COD: Man! Are you alright?
Kenji: Yes. But don't take care of me. Follow these people we saw. They mustn't reach the Capital.

Caifen crosses the door again.
Tenfa: Now we're alone. You're friends won't see you fall.

She sends him some nukes in the chest.
Tenfa: You look a pretty strong Warrior. But what happens if you can't even touch me? You'll lose life slowly. It'll be fun for me.
Kenji: I too have range attacks.

He uses the Smashing Sword of Tai-Chi. The hit is critical.
Kenji: I'm no Hybrid like you. That's why everytime I strike, it's critical.
Tenfa: But you forgot that I can also heal myself.
Kenji: Then I have only one solution to beat you down: To give you... a rain of Smashes.

In the North Sea paths, all are running. COD and Fusen are chasing the Scars. Caifen hid to be able to run back to Tibet as soon as she noticed that Tenfa wasnt with them anymore.
Scar: She said us to run straight to Beijing. All use Peng You Lightfoot. You'll save Vital Energy. So these White Clans Warriors will be out of before we do.
Fusen: Faster, COD, don't let them outdistance us.

Caifen enters back Tibet. She sees her friend being attacked by Kenji. She sends a fire ball. It makes Kenji stop for a second.
Caifen: What are you waiting for? All are running.
Tenfa: Don't come into our fight, you brat. I'm enjoying this duel.
Caifen (thinking): I've already seen his face somewhere. (check Episode V of P2)
Tenfa: I told you to run away and drive our party members to the Black Clans' Camp. Are you deaf, you brat?

So Caifen leaves.
Tenfa: Sorry, this wasn't supposed to happen. May we continue?
Kenji: This won't kill me, I've already suffered tenfold worse.
Tenfa: Haha, you're strong, so. Why didn't you join the Black Clans?
Kenji: I could ask you the same.
Tenfa: Do you know why you are speaking instead of fighting? It's coz you're out of Vital Energy. And Meditating know would get you into a weak position.
Kenji: I've enough to weaken you AND to strike you.
Tenfa: So give it a try, darling.

She nukes him, it's paralysing.
Kenji: What the -- ?
Tenfa: Hehe...

She runs to him and *Clash!*.
Kenji: I told you I could still strike. The timing of this paralyse was perfect to me... You had to be quicker. Sorry to have hit you in the face, though.
Tenfa: You yuppie!
Kenji: I'm not used to hit women, but you were an opponent, nothing more.
Tenfa: What will you do to me, now that I'm unable to move?
Kenji: I don't know... That's true, I could make several things out of your body.

He summons someone. This person is full dresssed with a dark blue set. This is a cute girl, about 15 years old. She has a narrow Sword hanging at her belt. She handclaps at Kenji.
Kassy: Nice job, Master, you have won again!
Kenji: Hehe. Thank you, Kassy. (To Tenfa) She's my Pupil. She'll take care of your wounds.
Tenfa: If you don't kill me, what will I tell to my superiors? I'll be executed for having letting escape a White Clan Leader...
Kenji: I don't know. This can remains between you and I. Say them that I sent you in the waterfall then I ran to my friends. Doesn't that sounds great?
Tenfa (closing her eyes): What a pain to say this but, thank you, Wu-Tang...
Kenji: Hehe, you're welcome. Now I've got to catch my friends. Cya soon at the Capital.
Kassy: My Master is great, isn't he ? He's such good that he recently became a Hero of the Land.
Tenfa: What's his name, please? I couldn't even ask him.
Kassy: It's Master Kenji.
Tenfa: Kenji... (thinking) Seems like you were the one who seduced me.

Kenji 's running. He overruns Caifen.
Kenji: Hey Heavenly Demon Girl. Isn't it the second time that I cross you?
Caifen: What did you do of Tenfa?
Kenji: She's resting in the Lake under the Waterfall in Tibet. I doubt she'll come back to you a day.
Cafien: You farging Wu-Tang. I will --
Kenji: Kill me? Catch me before speaking like that, you brat.

He outdistances her. He speaks to himself.
Kenji: So Tenfa was her name... I hope to see you again, chick.
Legend
Legend
The Vagabond

Back to top Go down

Post  Legend Thu Nov 25, 2010 2:18 am

Episode VI - The Massive Raid on the Western Quarter

Kenji finally arrives on a hill, at Beijing. COD and Fusen are under a tree.
COD: My friend, they were too fast. We couldn't catch up.
Fusen: Yeah, now they've at least 5 more powerful warriors.
Kenji: Never mind. Let's hope that the other teams got better luck and managed to bring Ascending Dragons.
Fusen: You and I are, but it won't be enough...
COD: By the way, what did you do of this Sacred Flower?
Kenji: Isn't it obvious?

They stroll in the main streets, crossing plenty of guards and warriors. Nobles are also present, but only in the main street, next to great Merchants and Peddlers. Seems like a taking over of the place is impossible, but Black Clans are clever. While they walk in the City to the Inns and Stores of Nangong Base, COD, Kenji and Fusen notice a big mural. This shows the unfolding of the attacks in Beijing, day after day, since the Great Fire.
Kenji: Who painted this?
Fusen: I don't know, but I've never seen such Artists.

People are all walking next to the wall and many are looking at it, like the 3 guys.
Crowd: This is a Masterpiece. I hope the guards'll not erase it. Yeah, so beatiful. The flames are well done. This guy looks like me...

Kenji notices a guy who's smiling. He wears a big straw hat, like the Beggars.
Kenji: I bet you're the one who painted this mural.
Man: I wasn't alone, we're a whole team. My name's Febus.
Kenji: I'll remember. Such Artists mustn't stay unknown... You should decorate Wu-Tang Shan.

While Kenji's speaking with the Artists Leader, COD discreetly points the Inn. Kenji catches them up. So they enter by the Inn and reach the Headquarters of the Union of the Noble Families. They're the last to join the reunion. The Leaders, Seniors and Ascending Dragons are all in front of Nangong Hui, the 9th Dragon himself.
Nangong Hui: White Clans Warriors, you were very effective. Indeed, I can see that we have right here 10 Ascending Warriors. Make one step ahead.

Ten warriors step forwards.
COD: This empty-head became one.

He pushes Kenji forwards. A Nuker Beggar also moves.
Beggar: Actually, we are 12. I became an Ascending Dragon too.

The Ascending Dragons gathered by the White Clans are: 2 Wu-Tang Warriors(Kenji and Fusen), 2 Shaolin (one hybrid and one nuker), 3 Beggars (one warrior, one healer and one nuker), 1 Noblewoman Nuker and 4 Vagabonds.
Nangong Hui: Are you ready to cleanse the streets from this Black Clans dogs?
Ascending Dragons: Yes we are!
Nangong Hui: So now go! We'll unleash every forces we have on their quarters. You 12 will be the first lines to open the way. We have to win, or Beijing will fall.

So everybody goes on the terrace at the fifth floor, where the troops are waiting for a Chief to lead them. Kenji takes with him his Pupil Kassy, summoned again, his friend Zhintao and other Wu-Tang Warriors.
Kenji: Wu-Tang Warriors, my brothers in the Sword, I believe only in the front attacks. That's why we need nothing more than our sharpened blades. Let's be the first to fight the Black Clans Elites. Aren't Warriors supposed to be the first line?

Kenji's plan was short and simple: "just run straight and kill the most you can". That's why they were the first ones to exit the Headquarters. Kenji has only choosen Blue Dragons to fight with him. Fusen and COD were together in the same party of "Shaotang", not far behind Kenji's. While the Nobles are still struggling against the 5 Blades, they suddenly see a flood of warriors, who came to help.
Kenji (to a Nobleman): Stay back, rest and see. We're the first, the others will follow. (yelling to his comrades) Kill this weaklings, I take the Boss. These are the only strong defense before the Black ranks...

So the Blade's Disciples, feeling that these opponents will be a pain to get rid of, immediatly switch into Combat mode. They are Thieves. The Blade is a kinda bad warrior from the Brotherhood, wearing an eye-patch. He really looks strong and reckless.
Blade: You seem kinda skilled, Wu-Tang. Maybe an interesting fighter to me.
Kenji: We'll see...
Blade: I like to play with funny White Clansmen like you. Now that i got my Selfish Fiend Achievement, I need more blood! Be ready to die by my axe!!
Kenji: I am a Hero of the Land, man. I won't let you cut me so easily.

They're now at a rather short range.
Blade: Rhhaaaaaa!!!
Kenji: Rhhaaaaaa!!!

*Clash!*
Disciples of Kenji and Blade: What a clash! What a flash.[/i]
Kassy: This'll be a great fight.
Advertiser: Yeah. We should stop to attend it fully.
Zhintao: Kenji! Should we stop to watch you?
Advertiser: Can we, Master? Do you allow us?

While the Masters are fighting and moving all around with their +12.
Blade: Yes, but stay on your guards.
Kenji: Yes you can, guys. But don't attempt coward acts.
Zhintao: Cool!
Kenji: Same goes for you, Nobleman. These Black Clansmen wanna see their master fight a tremendous duelist. So dont attack.
Blade: Haha, tremendous. Laughing my *** off.
Nobleman: What an impolite man!
Blade (to Kenji): Suffer my Rage mode, I am a Berserk, can you see? I need to see blood.
Kenji: The only one you'll see will be yours.

The other parties start to gang the four other Blades, spared at strategic spots in the Western Quarter. So, as Nangong said, now that the first line has fallen, there is a wide opening to go into. Actually some are not dead, but they are pushed back. One of the Shaolin Ascending Dragon got really harmed and is now unable to move a finger. But the troops have struggled all day long, fought also by night. We are now at sunrise, and all are tired. But the Whites made a great step throught Beijing. Indeed, maybe a little bit less than a third of the Western Quarter has been reconquered by the Ascending Dragons. The morale of the White Clans Disciples has increased, but they are not victorious yet.

The Artists Team is continuing its mural, painting a huge battle, with plenty of warriors. They're showing the superiority of the Whities. They're protected by the Beijing Patrol to avoid being under attack. This way, they're not bothered with the multiples fights and duels around.

Febus: Anyways, I have my pencil to fight with, hehe.

The White Clansmen still don't know what happens at the North of the City, about 1 mile far... If they would, they could be so self-confident.
Legend
Legend
The Vagabond

Back to top Go down

Post  Legend Sat Aug 20, 2011 7:26 pm

Episode I - The Triumphant Return of the Ambassador

Tsunno is back. You still remember him ? He was the Ambassador sent by the Soul Catcher to deal with the Black Dragons. As they revived their Emperor, they might do the same on Dae Chun. So now, Tsunno is on a height, looking at Beijing.
Tsunno: The City is in fire and the Western Wall is down. The Black Clans have started the fight... I wonder how do the streets look like right now.

Behind him, a huge number of warriors. Many of them are shirtless and carry huge scars upon their body. They remind us of... (i let you think). Tsunno gets a feather from his pocket and writes something on a little sheet of paper. He attaches it to the leg of his pigeon and sends it to Caifen.

In the Capital, this is the complete Chaos. Arsons have been set, some buildings have collapsed, corpses cover the ground, weapons are broken, and warriors are tired. But they continue fighting, because they're fully aware that if they stop, the other Side will take the control of the situation. Every Seniors are now carrying a weapon and trying to find the strongest in the ennemies ranks to defeat them. Caifen is not far from Kenji and Zhintao's party. Tenfa has also returned, lying to her superiors. By luck she wasnt beheaded, but her duty is now to target Kenji. That's why she's with a party of Mistresses of Cloud. The City has become dangerous for everybody who's weak or who cannot fight good. Merchants, Taverns and Inns managers have all closed the doors and hide inside. This is a never-ever-seen mess. But when Tsunno shows up at the top of the hill, everybody in Beijing has a kinda bad feeling. Through the smog generated by the multiples arsons, they notice only one silouhette.

Kenji: Can you feel this, Zhintao?
Zhintao: Yes i do. I don't like it at all. Yet, I only notice a far silhouette. Nothing has moved here for an hour.
Kenji: Be on your guards, we never know what could happen. (to his partymates) Be careful Warriors. Let's all stay close to each other. (to himself) I wouldnt want to be badly surprised by an unexpected trick from the Black Clans...

Caifen, sat with the High-Ranked, receives the Pigeon.
Pigeon: "To the Leader of the Black Clans. Tsunno."

She immediatly gives Heng-yun the pigeongram. He reads.
Heng-yun: He did it...
Caifen: What?
Heng-yun: He brought here the so-feared warriors of the Black Dragon. Seems like our Emperor's Return is coming soon...

Yes, the army that was behind Tsunno was the Black Dragons Clans. But only a little part... However, Tsunno doesnt lead the march. A kinda palanquin slowly comes aside him, kept afloat by 4 strong minions, which means twice as many as usual. Who's in ? One big person ? One person and items ? 2 persons ? Noone but the Minions and the Second knows. The inside is totally in the shadows, even Tsunno cannot see through. A deep voice speaks to the Heavenly Demon Ambassador.
Voice: You sent your leader the pigeon?
Tsunno: Yes I did.

The fear could easily be felt in his voice. This is normal, because the person(s) inside the palanquin must be High-Ranked Black Dragon member(s). The man who spoke could be the Leader of the Clan, or why not... the Thunder Emperor himself?

At the Black Camp, the word is spread among the Leaders. The Black Dragon Army will arrive within few minutes. So messengers go in the streets to say this to the Partyleaders and the lone fighters. The White Clans Disciples notice a little slackening of the vigilance of their opponents.

Fusen: They look disttracted by this man on the hill over there. Keep fighting, it's our chance.

So the fight continue, but the Black Clans Leaders are confident : a great help came to them. A help called Black Dragon Army which has a tremendous strength and also a name which ringsout as the Thunder in the Sky.
Heng-yun: This Ambassador is amazing. He managed to speak with them. So he dealt with them. But he also brought them!
Caifen: A true Heavenly Demon...

On the hill. The deep voice mumbles something to a subordinate aside. Tsunno cannot hear. The hefty man goes in the ranks and speaks to each Leader of each columns.
Tsunno: What did you tell them?
Voice: To be ready...

As had he finished his answer to Tsunno that the warriors behind started to yell and put up their Scythes and gloves. But they are not alone, there are also animals. Then everybody in the City stopped fighting and turned the head to the hill.
Kenji: What's this? I've already got a bad feeling some mins ago but now it's even worse.

The silhouette of Tsunno is now one in a line of dozens. But another line is behind the first, and another and another...
COD: It's not a man, it's an army...
Nobleman: Who are them?
Beggar: I cannot recognize their clothes. I've never seen such before.

At the balcony of the House of Nangong Hui.
Nangong Hui: The Black Dragons Army...
Advisor: Should I say it to our men in the streets?
Nangong Hui: No! We can't know if Black Dragons are allied with Black Clans or not. Since we don't know why they're here, we wait. An unconsidered act could change everything... So wait and see with me what will happen when they enter here.

So the army of shirtless men and women walks. Actually women wear kinda fabric bra, they're not topless. The Black-dressed Troops are now entering the City. They fastly invade the main streets. But it's so quiet, TOO MUCH quiet... Nobody dares to move. They can just look and whisper. The fierce eyes of these fellows say that they are strong, no mistake. They're not like the mere warriors from Major Clans. Maybe they're Ascending Warriors, but they look from far more experienced. The scars on their chests and back shows that they love fighting and some think that they do this on their own to give for themselves a style... The wild animals are also fearing : pantheras, saber-toothed tigers, bears, pumas. Actually mountain animals, but they are abnormally huge.
Kassy: Master, who are these guys?
Kenji: I'm not sure... Stay behind me for now.
(Remember that the White Clans haven't found out that the Black Dragons are alive).

Tsunno is aside the palanquin, one step back, though. So he's not the one to decide what to do and not to do.
Thief (to his nearest subs): I've met this Heavenly Demon. He's an Ambassador. But what did he bring?

Actually, even the Black Clans, whose Leaders only are aware of the Black Dragon's revival, are afraid by the army which is marching before them. They're kinda "blacker" than Black Clans. The animals roar and howl to the fighters. But the Black Dragons legions look straight, as if they didn't see the crowd, as if they were... part of another world...

In the streets, the stage of countless fights and murders, the Black Dragons step over the corpses and their feet are now full of blood. The animals lick the ground. Everybody is still, like paralysed, fascinated by the new faction which came. The long column arrives at the border between Blacks and Whites, and stops at the Grand Place. The Leaders of both Black and White Clans get close to see who is inside the palanquin. So the six minions put the box on the floor and a Black boot gets out.
Legend
Legend
The Vagabond

Back to top Go down

Post  Legend Sat Aug 20, 2011 8:21 pm

Episode II - The Speech of the Strongest and Most-feared Man

The man, as all expected, gets off the palanquin. This man is very tall, about 2 heads higher than the Leaders around. He's got a violet silky cape with hood and reddish pants. He has a huge Scythe which fits his strong phisical and toughened look. But the fear of all can be read on their face when the man puts off the hood and strike the floor with his Scythe. They all realize, by seeing the huge diagonal scar, the golden mask and the long black and white hair, that this man... is no more than the Thunder Emperor.
Nangong Hui (to himself, from the balcony): Lei Di the Black Dragon...

The Black Dragon's eyes are so scary. Noone dares to cross his eyes. He's motionless, the Scythe stuck in the ground, the cape and hair flowing in the breeze. He looks like a god : tall, all-mighty... But his a Demon, a revived demon... Suddenly Heng-yun, the Black Clans Leader steps forwards and gets close to the Thunder Emperor.
Heng-yun: Lord Black Dr--

He's no time to speak. The deadly weapon of the Black Dragon himself his at an inch of his throat.
Lei Di: I let you live because you're a Leader. But cross my range and you're dead in a wink. I'll not repeat it.

Heng-yun bows, sueing. So every Black Clansmen do so. By having done only one move, he's shown his overwhelming mastery of the Scythe. He now looks down at the Black Clans, who are speechless. He turns the head around, searching with the eyes who's Leader and who's not among the White Clansmen. He inspires fear, the fear which lets you unable to move and makes your heart beats abnormally fast...
Lei Di: Speak, Heavenly Demon.

Heng-yun starts speaking without getting up.
Heng-yun: Lord Black Dragon. Thank you for having come here to help us to take over the City. I don't know what our Ambassador offered you to complete the deal, but our Grand Leader the Soul Catcher had agree. You did a good job, Tsunno.

Nangong Hui suddenly arrives. The crowd parts to let him pass. He gets close, followed by his guards.
Nangong Hui: Lei Di, what are you doing here?
Lei Di: Nangong Hui... So you're alive too.
Nangong Hui: I thought you died once for all.
Lei Di: My body did, but a true Demon never dies. And my men did a good job. That's why I think that they disserve... Beijing and the whole Kingdom of China!
Nangnong Hui: But we won't let you do this.
Lei Di: You already attempted to stop me, ten years ago.
Nangong Hui: And we succeeded.
Lei Di: But you were 8 to fight me. I mean 8 extraordinarly strong warriors called "Dragons", not mere extras like them. Now how many of these 8 remain?
Nangong Hui: Rhhh.
Lei Di: Oh yes. Let me remember a second. I killed 4 of them.

He leaves the eyes of Nangong Hui. All of the warriors in Beijing are eyes wide open. The Thunder Emperor looks at the crowd. He's about to reveal who lost the life at Bloody Plain during the Duel of the Nine Dragons.
Lei Di: They were your Dragons, and they failed. Lingyun, Faxian, Sura Mahu, Dae Chun!
Crowd: You bastard! What about Ji Longfeng, and what about Hu Shanshan ? So Jun Weiming has survived? He's so strong. Will we be able to stop him?

The Beggars and the Thieves looks happy since the other are upset. Indeed, the Thunder Emperor just said them that he killed the strongest of their Clan. And being alive doesn't mean to be unharmed. Maybe Hu Shanshan, Ji Longfeng and Jun Weiming are now just so weakened that the cannot even carry their weapon anymore.
Lei Di (to Nangong Hui): Tell me. Ten years ago. You were 8, and we fought at Bloody Plain. Now, you are alone and I am at Beijing. Do you really think you'll be able to stop me?

A monk jumps out of the crowd, the pole above his head.
Monk: I will kill you!! How dared you kill our Master?
(Master and Disciple relationship, not Master of Shaolin, who's Facheng).

He just fell down, dead. The Thunder Emperor hasn't move. All wonder how this happened.
Crowd: Is it sorcery? Hell's powers?
Lei Di: How funny you are. You didn't even see what happened. You're definitely no match with us, the Black Dragons...

Indeed, a woman, rather cute, with tattoos on her face, back and breasts, just appears next to the Thunder Emperor.
Lei Di: Here is an example of one of my Champions. Chosen among the strongest of the 4 Classes of my Legions. The Elite of the Black Dragons, as fast as lightnings. Now, we've spoken enough. It's time for us to finish our Conquest we started 10 years ago. Black Dragons, your time has come, unleash the beast within you!

All of them enter in a strange trance. Tattoos on their body, which actually show what Class they're from, are turning red, flashing. The Thunder Emperor steps when a guy stands in from of him. It's Heng-yun.
Heng-yun: Excuse me, but what about our deal. Weren't you supposed to revive our Emperor Dea Chun?
Lei Di: Why should I revive my enemy, a man strong enough to stand the ground against me?
Heng-yun: Wasn't it the deal?
Lei Di: The deal I made with your Ambassador was : "We'll see at Beijing. There might be a chance for you to walk aside me". But now, I am badly surprised of what you're able to. Just look at yourselves, you're even not able to push back the White Clans, even though Nangong Hui cannot fight. You're just pityful. Now I have no need to accept the deal, since I can take Beijing over on my own.

Heng-yun draws ups Saber, ready to fight.
Heng-yun: You lied us, Lei Di.
Lei Di: You're courageous to dare to pronounce my name. But courage won't be enough to save your soul... Also, I never lie.

In one blow, he's just killed the Black Clans Leader. Once more, it was a showdown of strength... He snaps his fingers.
Lei Di: Black Dragons, I formed you for this day. You waited for me during 10 years. Now I am back to lead you to the glory and might of the Eternal Darkness. Come with me to the Forbidden City, and let's visit the Ming Emperor...

So his guys run straight to the gate, crossing their Emperor. They enforce it with no difficulty. All of the Guards are killed in no time at all. The Black Dragons are now all around the Palace. They make two columns with a large path between. It's the Raod to the Glory for the Thunder Emperor. He tells to the Tamers of Animals to fight in the streets. The bloodshed will stop at night.
Lei Di: The Black Dragon Era will be written on stone tablets with blood. I want my reign to have a great opening, with a utterly Victory of my Clan at the Capital. Just try to stop me, Nangong Hui. We'll see what you are really worth after those past 10 years...
Legend
Legend
The Vagabond

Back to top Go down

Post  Legend Sat Aug 20, 2011 9:18 pm

Episode III - The Iron Fists and the Vagabond Army

It's dusk, Sun's crimson. It's been about 2 hours that the Thunder Emperor has entered the Forbidden City. It's now sure that he's found the Ming Emperor. But before entering, he said to his tamers of beast to fight in the streets. Now both Blacks and Whites are struggling to defeat those trememdous ennemies. Those won't fall easily, fighting from the back of their animals, like the Beasts Clan did or sending them to the fighters. It's amazing how only 100 men with 200 animals can kill so much. But they're about to lose because their number has critically decreased since it started. They are now a dozen left. They gather for the final blow, which will send them to the Hell.
Tamers: For the Emperor!!!

They start to charge the mass, mostly composed of White Clansmen. Zhintao is among them. She sees them arrive, howling. But a big blue flash comes from the main street, sweeping all of the riders. They're all dead, except one who remains, next to his dead steed. Everybody turn the head to the direction where the flash came. A man's standing is the Declining Sun. He kicks the ground with his foot and a stone raises in front of the Black Dragon Legionnary. He smashes it with his scythe and his last strengthes but he didn't expect that the man was behind. The stone was a lure to hide his arrival. The unknown man punches the Legionnary, who litterally bursts. All wonder who's thin man come from nowhere.
Man: What have you done, Clansmen?
Crowd: Who the Hell are you? Tell your name! He looks strong...
Fusen: Who's this guys, Kenji?
Kenji: Seeing such an armor, I'd say that this man is no more than... Jun Weiming the Iron Fist!

Indeed, the armor was said to be as glimmy as the sunlight. The man looks at Kenji.
Man: Well done, Ascending Dragon... I am Jun Weiming.

So the Iron Fist, as Lei Di said, is alive. But Kenji still doesn't know what he came for. He defeated a bunch of Black Dragons in a raw, but this doesn't mean anything about what Side he'll fight aside. He walks towards, Kenji has a hand on his Sword...
Jun Weiming: Don't draw, Wu-Tang. I won't kill you. I just want to know if you were the one to chase my Disciples. One of them reported me that a Wu-Tang Leader was after us, and this Leader carried a Mountain's King Sword +12...
Kenji: Yeah, it was me...
Jun Weiming: And you did good. It made us come out of seclusion. That's why, my Disciples came...

A great number of fellows is arriving. They stop behind their Dragon. Kenji and Zhintao notice the Disciple they met at Jinan (check Part 1, Episode III).
Jun Weiming: But I didn't come to fight, I'm here to see Lei Di fall once more and to organize you Victory.
Crowd: What? Why? You're a Dragon. You are one of those who can fight the Black Dragon. You're...
Jun Weiming: Silence! I cannot fight anymore. Not Lei Di, anyways. During the Duel, I was seriously wounded. My left arm has lost all of his strength and cannot recover...
Crowd: How can we do? Our Emperor will die... There is no Hope...

A man gets out of the Iron Fists ranks. But he's no Disciple. He wears a strange set.
COD: Who's this guy dressing like a Shadow Clansman?
Man: Who I am? I am The Vagabond's Successor...
Jun Weiming: Yeah, this man came with his True Vagabonds to join the Battle of Beijing.
Man: My name is a mystery and will stay a mystery for you. Call me "Legend".
Tsunno: Why didn't The Vagabond come?
Legend: My Master has to take care of the True General Wei in the Conqueror Cave. He has the duty to stop TGW if he breaks the Spell.
Tsunno: I see...
Kenji: Just a question, Iron Fist. Who will you fight aside? The White Clans or the Black Clans?
Jun Weiming: I'll join the Vagabonds... After all, I've no reason to ally anybody. We're neutral in this "Sides' War".
Legend: Same goes for us.

So, as it's the early night, all among the Black Clans and White Clans are resting or eating. The Vagabond's successor managed to suspend the conflict between the Sides. It shall last until the Black Dragon's defeated. As all expected, Jun Weiming went with Nangong Hui. Most of the Vagabonds are withe White Clans whereas many iron Fist Disciples eat with the Black Clans.
Iron Fist Disciple: Glad to see you all. May I ask your names, guys?
Guys: Kenji. Zhintao. Tah. Fumi. COD. What about you?
Disciple: It's Sunsefu.
COD: What Clan are you from? I mean, before being a Disciple of the Iron Fist, what Clan did you belong to?
Sunsefu: I was from the League. A Strategist Beggar.

At Nangongs' Headquarters.
Jun Weiming: So you cannot fight Lei Di either... What do you think about to bring back the Ming Emperor alive?
Nangong Hui: I've sent some spies, guys who know pretty much how to enter incognito inside the Palace.
Jun Weiming: I see. But your "spies" will be good only for the report. We need to strike!
Nangong Hui: Let's wait for the spies before. We have to know how they're organized inside the Forbidden City. They are supposed to come back in one hour.

At the Western Quarter.
Caifen: Tsunno. You was supposed to bring our Emperor, not the Thunder.
Tsunno: I did my best you know. When I crossed their gate, all but me got killed by a black nuke. I was alone. The second of the Black Dragon told me that the "extras" had nothing to do there, only strongs and ambassadors are allowed to come. I saw how harsh and ruthless they are. When i was speaking with the Second about the reviving, he left me and came an hour later reporting the words of the superior. I didn't even know if it was the Black Dragon or not, just "the superior". The only deal they accepted was the one that he said when he arrived.
Leaders of Taishan and Zixia Dong: Sounds like you did your best. But you shouldn't have done anything. You, Heavenly Demons, in your egoist quest to bring back your Emperor, involved all of us into a war with the Noble Families and now with the Black Dragons. What a nice mess that you've get us into...
Caifen: We'll pay.
Hevenly Demon Leaders: Caifen!
Caifen: We should do this. This would appease the tensions and balance the minds.
Tsunno: She might be right.
Heavenly Demon: See where your "Art of speaking" led us, Tsunno. You should not say anything for now.

This was a thing not to say. Tsunno is now angry, surely because of the shame and the feeling of the great responsibility he has. But it was a risk to take. He stands up, takes his saber and stabs the Heavenly Demon who blamed him.
Caifen: Tsunno... What did you do?
Tsunno: You blame me for what I did for you, Heveanly Demons. I feel too much what you think about me...
Caifen: Tsunno, let it go.
Tsunno: Sorry. Caifen, everybody, I leave.

He throws his Clan's Relic into the fire.
Tsunno: I'm not one of you anymore. Farewell all...
Caifen: Tsunno.

He flees with the Lightfoot technique. Meanwhile, a man knocks at the Nangong's door. It's one of the spies.
Spy: My Lord...
Nangong Hui: Speak. Why are you alone ? You are the only survivor.
Spy: It was a honor to serve you, Lord Nangong. I wish I could have done better. Here is what we could learn.

He sends a big bag and ignites unpurposely. His body turns into ashes.
Jun Weiming: I've a bad feeling...
(check Official Storylines to know why)

He opens that bag, which let 11 lone heads roll on the floor.
Nangong Hui: I couldn't imagine he was so powerful to catch them all...

Jun Weiming gets a little scroll from the mouth of a head.
Scroll: "Try better to save the Imperial Emperor."
Nangong Hui: So he's still alive...
Jun Weiming: But for how long...??
Legend
Legend
The Vagabond

Back to top Go down

Post  Legend Wed Aug 24, 2011 8:03 pm

Episode IV - Become a Dragon!

It's dawn. The City is sleeping. There is no sound but the early birds' songs. A big deep ring suddenly breaks the silence. It's gongs. Some servants of the Noble Families are running in the streets to wake up people.
Servants: Wake up, Chinese folk. Wake up!! Leaders have to gather to the Headquarters of the Union. Wake up, folk!

Kenji, who was laying on a cart of straw wakes up with difficulty.
Kenji: What the fuck... They're harsh to let us to sleep so little...

He jumps out of the straw, still asleep. A gong ringer shouts next to him, running.
Servant: Wake up, Chine--
Kenji (jaded): Shut up...

He's just punched his face to make him stop the noise. He puts him in the cart when someones says "Ouch".
Kenji: Huh? Kassy? What the hell are you doing here? Weren't you suppose to be in the Zhintao's tent?
Kassy: Sorry, Master. I had no place to sleep. The second bed was arleady taken...
Kenji (to himself): I see... (to Kassy) But what about the open-air-bed in the streets?
Kassy: They were full of drunken people... That's why I looked for you and--
Kenji: It's alright, it's alright... Let it go... Now that you're waken up, stop resting there. You'll follow me to the Headquarters.

They pick an apple from a stand and eat it as a breakfast. They meet Fusen in the streets.
To each other: Good morning.

They also cross Febus, leant agaisnt his mural, his hat covering his face.
Kenji: Hoei, Mr Artist. It's time to wake up. Hoei!

The painter keeps snoring loudy. Kenji takes his one-meter-long pencil, soaks it in the bucket of green paint and draws him a big moustache.
Kenji: Haha, he'll have a good surprise. Future belongs to those who wake up early, man.

They arrive on the terrace and as a welcome gift, they're given... a lone head of the spies. Kassy is about to vomit.
Nangong Hui: Leaders, here is what remains of the 12 spies I sent to scout the Forbidden City.
COD: All dead...
Nangong Hui: We have to act fast if we want our Emperor to stay alive.
Jun Weiming: All consider that Lei Di has surely locked the Throne Room and started to torture the Emperor. He can "work" him for days without killing him. But it's surely not pleasant for the Emperor, I guess.
Nangong Hui: Nor for the Noble Families to be powerless to this... *cough* With Jun Weiming, we arrived to the decision that we have to make one of you become a Dragon, in order to defy Lei Di. It will not be an easy nor unrisky task. Here is a list for applications. Just put your name onto if you wish to become a Dragon. But we won't train weak people to such a level of mastery. That's why only Ascending Dragons can be candidates...
COD: Damn, it ruins all of my wishes...

Only 4 guys approach to write their name with an pencil which is soaked in an Inker. Among them : one Shaolin, one Beggar, one Wu-Tang and one Noblewoman.
Kassy: You won't try your luck, Master?
Kenji: Nope, I reached the level of Ascending Dragon a week ago. My body wouldn't whistand such a new power. Look at this Beggar, he's like me.

He points the other Beggar Leader which became Ascending Dragon during his quest to find them. So Fusen is the Wu-Tang pretender.
Leaders: No Iron Fist Disciple to defend the honor?
Iron Fist Leader: No! Our Lord remains our Dragon, even if he cannot fight.

So all among the Leaders start to wonder how Nangong Hui will react to those words. Indeed, a Noblewoman put her name. Does it means that she doesn't believe in her Lord ? And what about the Beggar, whose Clan Dragon is said to be alive?
Noblewoman: No offense, My Lord. But we need to stop the Black Dragons. I'll defend the pride of the Union and honor you by trying my luck.
Jun Weiming: Enough for politenesses... You 4, come with us. The rest of you, stay here and wait. It might take just an hour to reveal the identity of the Dragon-to-be...

They all go to the highest floor of the House. Noone knows what happens there, but one after the other, the candidates come back on the terrace, with a sad face. The first of them is the Shaolin, come back after 20 minutes. Then came Fusen, after 50minutes. Will the words of Jun Weiming be true? Only 10 mins left to decide who, between Beggar and Noblewoman, will become a Dragon...
Finally, the Noblewoman appears. So the Beggar is to be a Dragon. A genuine invincible warrior, master of his weaponship, owner of the lethal strength. In one word, a Dragon !

Nangong Hui: We chose that this man, come from the League, will be the New Dragon to challenge Lei Di.

And so the Beggar left with the two Dragons to the undergrounds of the Nangong House. The very place where the Head of the Union chooses who can join him or not. There might be an arena or a kinda training ground. Actually it's kept secret. But this is there that the Beggar will be trained and become, after two days on the verge of death, a Dragon.

Meanwhile, at the Throne Room of the Forbidden City. Two Emperors are face-to-face. Ming is blooding from everywhere : chest, hands, shoulders... All of his family is sat in front of him, bounded and held up by Black Dragon Priests. Lei Di stands between them all.

Lei Di (evil grin): Tell me, Lord Ming. Do you know what's worse than suffering a pain? It's being powerless, exactly as your family currently is. Death would be better for them than seeing you enduring my Arts...
Ming: You'll fall, Black Dragon. You and your Clan.
Lei Di: Nangong Hui, your most faithful servant, also said me that I wouldn't enter your Palace...
Princess: Stop it! Why did you come into our Empire, foreigner?
Lei Di: I've no business with you, Princess. So just stay where you are. Your voice is nice, but I prefer when you don't speak.

A priest puts a rope in her mouth.
Lei Di: As you can see, everything is under my control. It's been a day that I hurt you. But it was just to introduce ourselves to each other, my politeness. Now I'll start to be serious. You still haven't seen my deep side. Everything could just stop, if you'd say me where you'd conceal the broken part of the Jade Tablet... I need this last part to gather the Ultimate power of the Land, and become undefeatable.
Legend
Legend
The Vagabond

Back to top Go down

Post  Legend Thu Aug 25, 2011 5:54 pm

Episode I - Those who bring hope to the Challengers of the Black Dragon

It's been a day that the Beggar, named Wang, is training with the Dragons in order to become one himself. Kenji has climbed on a high roof, to see the whole City.
Kenji: *sigh* so calm. It's been 2 weeks that the Black Clans have invaded Beijing. Damm battles with tremendous fighters took place in those streets. So many died. But now that the Black Dragon has arrived, it's so calm... The City is split in half: Eastern Quarters for White Clans and Western Quarters for Black Clans. Seeing this, we could imagine that there is no trouble at all. We also could s--

*Baam!* A spear drills the roof next to Kenji and some blue tiles burst. He's still wide opened eyes. Then he turns red, angry... His fist starts to close.
Kenji: What the Hell is this? I'm lucky to have been sat some feets righter...

Then a man goes out of the rice paper wall, surely kicked. He's stunned on the balcony. Kenji jumps from the roof and lands in front of the window. Another man stands here, in the room. He's rather young and shirtless with hair unbounded.
Man: Who are you?
Kenji: I could ask you the same...

Then two girls arrive from nowhere and catch Kenji. He doesn't dare to move, not to dirt their cute face.
Man: Good jooob, my hearts!
Kenji: Huh? "My hearts"? Those two are your bodyguards?
Man: Yeah. But just a little part. Some others are out, to make me food and tea.
Kenji: You a kinda piimp o_O
Man: Yeaahh! Nonono. I don't like this term. I'd say I'm a lucky man, beloved by all women. Ain't this true?
Girls: Yessss, Maasteeeeer.
Man: My name's Hope. The hope of those wandering beauties and the hope of Beijing Taverns. But you arrive when I am busy, man. I don't know how you came here. Doesn't matter, anyways. Bybyeee!

The girls throw Kenji outside. He falls like 30 meters.
Kenji: Dang, I'm gonna die in a time of apparent peace.

Actually he doesn't. What a luck! He landed in a straw cart. He jumps off and listen a great noise. Many people from every Side have gathered and formed a big circle. Kenji pushes some in order to get closer. A hooded man is here. He's on a four-wheeled cart, pulled by a white hors. Everybody speaking, wondering who he is. Indeed, he looks suspicious...
Voice: Part! Part, crowd! Open the way to the ninth Dragon.

Nangong Hui is here, he approaches. The man downs from his vehicle and bows.
Nangong Hui: Welcome, Roky.
Roky: I've come as soon as I was done. Here is my New Collection of Weapons...
Crowd: Ohhhhhh!
Nangong Hui: Did you put them the requirements we talked about a month ago?
Roky: Yes, my Lord. Those Babies are usable only by those who have reached the Achievement level of Dissolved Body.

These are not very good news, since few people in the Land are known to be officially Dissolved Body. So those so-powerful weapons are designed for an Elite, a few amount of hardcore warriors. Even if there are more and more, they're no legions.
Fusen: Damn, this Sword is from the best factory I've ever seen.
Roky: Bahhhh! Don't touch it, man! This is not self-service. You have to pay if you wanna get one.
Fusen: What's the price for this?
Roky: 6'580'000 gold coins.
Fusen: What!? You just a sneaky swingler. But you're also a great Blacksmith, surely the best so far, making strong weapons. And I'm rich, so it's alright...
Roky: Be the first to enjoy my Baby :)
Kenji: You're DB, Fusen?
Fusen: Hehe, Yes of course, Kenji. I became when I killed this Blade of Darkness last week.

So another man comes to the crowd. He's a one-eyed Rider, dressed with a tiger-head on his left shoulder.
Kenji: Rhaaa, I know this man...
Man: Hello, crowd. I bet that there is some business to do right here. I'm Humblefist, a non-official Master Refiner.
Nangong Hui: Alright. We'll open you a Smith in the Headquarters to--
Legend: No! The Smith will be in the main street. I don't want the Union to have the exclusive seizure of the Arts of those two. Your store will be at the main street sirs. Follow me.

Everybody goes away. Nangong Hui's rather angry because a Vagabond told him what to do. But this guy was totally right. And he is also an influential man in the Land. As Zhonyuan Langke's Successor, the current Commander of the Vagabond Army, he's indeed immune to everything, even Nangong Hui's anger. Kenji stops when he hears his name.
Kassy: Hey, Master! Hey!
Kenji: Nice to see you, Kassy. You missed the arrival of two masters.
Kassy: Rhooo. Who were they?
Kenji: Roky the Blacksmith and Humblefist the Master Refiner.
Kassy: A refiner? I didn't know that there were two of them in the Land. Is he the Mo Tailan's disciple?
Kenji: Nope. He's a man who learnt on his own how to refine. And he's friend of mine.
Kassy: Really? Can I ask you to pay me a Refinement, Master?
Kenji: Yes of course, since he's cheaper than this hoodlum Mo Tailan.
Legend
Legend
The Vagabond

Back to top Go down

Post  Legend Thu Aug 25, 2011 6:13 pm

Episode II - Unexpected Revelations

Many ads are nailed everywhere in the City, promoting the New Set of Weapons. Roky the Blacksmith called it "The Eagle Claw's Collection". Febus the Artist got hired by the Blacksmith to develop attracting ads to boom the purchasing. And this seems to work, because the main street is full of people who wanna get their Eagle Claw. A long queue is in front of the store. But it is not the only one. Indeed, next to the Smithy, the Humblefist's Refinery is open. He smelt the business and he wasn't wrong. As Mo Tailan has established her store in Hefei, the road to refine a weapon is rather long. People will not have to travel. They just have to give Blood Essences they earned from their multiple slayings. Kenji and her Pupil Kassy are walking and looking around in the stands to find enough Blood Essences. Indeed, as Kenji got his +12 Sword, he had nothing to do with his Blood Essences but selling them at high prices.
Kassy: How far do you think my Sword can go to?
Kenji: With this man, you are pretty sure to go till +10 with no break.
Kassy: Wooot!! I'm gonna get this pink glow around my weapon!
Kenji: Let's find the materials before. We still need 84 Blood Essences.

Meanwhile they're checking the stands, they cross COD.
COD: Hey, Kenji! Look what I afforded.
Kenji: Nice, you got this Eagle Claw's Polearm?
COD: Better. Even if I am not DB yet, I'll be able to use it next time I level up, so Projected Soul 6. It's also refined +11, as you can notice.

In the same time, at the Forbidden City. The Throne Room is totally in the shadow. Lei Di's walking around doing no noise. Noone but him can see what happens. He asks the Imperial Emperor from everywhere.
Lei Di: I'll be quick. Tell me where is hidden this part of the Jade Tablet?
Ming: V...very well.

Oh no! He's about to tell Lei Di where is the last part of the Jade Tablet, this sacred item broken during the Duel of the 9Dragons. The last piece will complete the Tablet, and make Lei Di undefeatable! As he had founded the seven other pieces, he'll now remake the whole and wear it during his fights. The Imperial Emperor is tired of the physical and mental torture he's suffering for 3 days, restlessly.
Ming: It's in the--
Prince: No! Father! N--
Lei Di: Silence! Continue, Ming. Every torture will stop if I find it.

Lei Di has stunned the Prince with a hand stroke in the neck. But as the room is totally dark, the Imperial Emperor couldn't see anything. He finally reveals the place where he hid the last Piece of the Jade Tablet.
Ming: In the undergrounds of the Palace, Northern part of the 5th tunnel. There is a crypte. One of the statue is a fake. The Tablet is inside its right knee.

And so, as the Thunder Emperor had said. He stops walking around. He opens the door of the Throne room and say to his men to find the Tablet, following the way the Imperial Emperor has revealed.
Lei Di: You'll stay alive, Ming. Only until you'll see me take over the country, and put the crown on my head. Then I'll kill you myself.

It's night outisde. Kenji and Kassy have finally found the Blood Essences, which some were borrowed from COD.
Kenji: Hurry up. He's about to close the store!

They arrive at the Refinery.
Kenji: Hey, Humblefist!
Humblefist: Ohh, Kenji! How are you? Long time I didn't see you.
Kenji: Hehe, it's because you retired to refine and become damn rich.
Humblefist: Haha, yes that's true. So, what do you want me to do?
Kenji: Take this Sword. I'd like it to go to +10.
Humblefist: Humm. This is surely doable, but... what the hell are you doing with such a low weapon?
Kenji: It's for my Pupil, not for me.
Humblefist: Okok. You have the materials?
Kenji: Here you are.

15 mins later, he's back with the Sword.
Kenji: Woot, nice job. My Pupil will be happy.
Humblefist: Anytime, man. Enjoy.

Kenji gives Kassy the Weapon. She's jumping around, happy and more. The City is rather calm, by night. Only the taverns are still open, casting fainting lights. When they enter it, Kenji recognizes Hope, circled by sexy girls. Everybody in the tavern seems joyful and laughing. But noone is aware of what's happening. A party of 9 fellows, led by a Black Dragon Priest, is checking the statues. The Priest immediately sees which one is the fake one. He oders the other guys to break it. Ming said truth, the bright part of the Jade Tablet is here, glowing turquoise.
Priest: Finally... The fun will begin now.

The little team gets back to light. The Priest orders his guys to spread in the Palace. He walks to the Throne Room. The 2 Bodyguards open the door. Lei Di is there, sitting on the Throne.
Lei Di: Haaa... You finally found it. Give it to me, Sanhyo.
Sanhyo, the Priest: I came here to tell you this... I took this part of the Jade Tablet to gain power, and take your seat.
Lei Di (angry): What!?
Sanhyo: I am the one to become the Black Dragon, the one to lead this so powerful army. You're old fashion, Lei Di.
Lei Di: I was clever to hide the other pieces in safe places. Guards, kill this Priest right now!

The Guards at the door rush to the Priest, but they're stopped by the other traitors. Actually, they were shot dead with short-ranged bows.
Priest: As you see, many of us don't believe in you anymore. During 10 years, I strengthened myself and my skills. I think that I've become more charismatic than you.

Lei Di howls. Not a human's howl, more like a very loudy sound of thunder. His eyes, are terrifying. His scar on the chest, is smoking... He's completly angry. He strikes the throne arm-rest and destroys a part of it. His voice, has become scaringly deep.
Lei Di: So you think you can be the Black Dragon? Just because you own a piece of the Jade Tablet? You're just pityful. You don't even follow the Rule of this Clan, because you don't submit to the Leader. You'll just die right now...

Lei Di takes his huge Scythe from the wall...
Legend
Legend
The Vagabond

Back to top Go down

Post  Legend Thu Aug 25, 2011 6:39 pm

Episode III - The Call of the Battle

At the dawn, in a Tavern room. A couple is in a bed, admiring the sky out window.
Hope: Tell me, chick. Wanna hear a damn true story from me?
Girl: Yes of course, Master.
Hope: Ok, listen carefully.

[FLASHBACK]

Told by Hope. The last night, we suddenly heard a huge noise. I saw where it came from. There was a damn lightning which hit the roof of the Imperial Palace. And then came tons of others. It was like fireworks spectacle: full of light and damm noisy. When tons of lightning show up, the thunderclaps follow. Many people were waken up by this and came like me at their balcony to see what was happening. But this wasn't ended yet. More amazing events were to come. Indeed, we all saw the gates of the Forbidden City open. Tons of warriors were belched from them. With their typical suits and their Scythes, I immediatly recognized the Black Dragon Army. Really, chick, you shouldn't have been sleeping, you missed something good. They were suddenly hit by thunderbolt. I thought "How comes?" because their Emperor masters the Thunder. But I understood fast. Indeed, the Thunder Emperor jumped on the roof by breaking the tiles and a man who led the Army shouted so.

Sanhyo: We're the Black Dragon Army, led by Sanhyo the New Black Dragon. We'll ally with the Black Clans and take over this country. Lei Di's Era among our Clan is over.

So the Thunder Emperor himself was betrayed by his own clansmen. But as he is known to be ruthless and unforgiving, he made the thunderbolt hit his former soldiers without any hesitation. Many died on the escape, burnt to crisp. The Thunder Emperor put up his scary Scythe and replied.
Lei Di: No matter if you call yourself a Dragon. I'll find you. And I'll kill you. Remember that a true Demon never dies!

[/Flashback]

Those who betrayed the Thunder Emperor ran away from where they came. They'll surely establish a new Clan Base somewhere else. But the most dangerous things is that they're allies to the Black Clans now. The 9 Clans are now gathered so: 4 Whites, 4 Blacks, and 1 Neutral. But toward this flight, Nangong Hui and Jun Weiming have immediatly seen the occasion to strike. Indeed, the Thunder Emperor is almost alone now, only followed by 300 men instead of 4,000. Every White Clans' Leaders are on the terrace of Nangong's Headquarter.

Jun Weiming: As you all saw, Lei Di the Black Dragon was betrayed. His Army is weakened now. Their number is estimated between 200 and 350. It's time to strike!
Nangong Hui: Let's rescue the Imperial Emperor!

So the White Clans go with their parties till the border wall of the Forbidden City. They're led by Wang, the Beggar who became a Dragon. But they're badly surprised when they see lots of Black Clansmen arrive.
Wang: What the heck are you doing here, Black Clans?
Legend (came from nowhere): They'll not fight you, Wang. They're here to raid the Palace and steal gold.
Wang: As soon as the Thunder Emperor is dead, our War is back, and killing allowed.
Brotherhood Captain: Alright...

The thunder starts to ring. It brings light in this dark moonless night, only lit by stars and lightnings.
Caifen: It's time...
COD: Watch out!

All back down. Thunderbolt has just hit the ground in front of them, revealing a silhouette in the fire.
Man: Hello, Clansmen.
Wang: Who the Hell are you?
Man: Telling you my name would be useless. Just know that I'm one of the adept of the Thunder Emperor. I'm a messenger.
Caifen: Be quick!
Man: Know this, Clansmen. As soon as you'll cross the doors behind me, you'll be in the City paved yard. You won't be able to go back and you'll suffer the anger of my Master and his undefeated Army. Are you sure you wanna throw away your lives?
Fusen: Of course we are. It's for the pride. We'll find you inside this Palace and we'll kill you.
Legend: Now go back to your Master, messenger. And tell him to be ready.

He vanishes in a lightning. The parties kick the doors, enter the huge yard and the thunderbolt strikes on the tiles. As had they run a meter that they can hear arrows whistling from everywhere. They can also see that the space before them, which is between them and the Palace is full of wildcats and bears, archers and scythe-wielders.
Kenji: That's now that you see if you're a man or not... Forwards!!

He's the first to run, immediatly followed by everybody else. He strikes the first Black Dragon with the Smashing Sword of the Shadow. White Clans are trying to open the way by the right side, and the Black Clans by the left side. Clansmen are around 500. This is normal that this number isn't high. Not all warriors came here, only those who are at least Projected Soul. Black Dragons are around 300, according to Jun Weiming. Him and Nangong Hui, unable to fight, are watching the assault from the highest balcony of the City, which offers a sight on the Imperial Palace. Caifen is fighting hard with her Saber. She keeps an eye upon the White Clans and upon Kenji.
Caifen (to herself): Damn, this Wu-Tang has already come in my way twice. I don't like this at all. I should kill him as soon as the Black Dragon will be killed.

Tenfa, one of the Leader of the Sacred Flowers, has also noticed Kenji.
Tenfa: So he's here...
Mistress of Cloud: Mistress, isn't this man the Wu-Tang we have to slay?
Tenfa: Yes he is. But remember what the Commander of the Vagabond Army said "Peace until the Thunder Emperor's fall".

Fusen is helped with his party of Noblemen and Wu-Tang. He's far from Kenji but he's a little closer from the Palace than him. They're surrounded by Scythes-wielders. He asks help and uses the Land Opening Sword to get rid of many oppenent in a row. COD and Kenji're arriving.

In the Throne Room, Lei Di awaits, sagged on the Imperial seat.

Messenger: Emperor, they've crossed the gates.
Lei Di: Perfect. Now they're my preys...
Messenger: They seem to have a Dragon among their ranks. A Beggar.
Lei Di: I don't mind. It will make the fight more exciting. Priests and Champions, spread in the halls. Greet them with our Black Arts. I'm ready.

Priests are men, and surely some women, who wear a mask, like Lei Di does. However, this mask is not golden, it's reddish. Champions are men and women almost fully tattooed. Their abilities are the Lightninglike-speed fighting style. These are the last adepts of the Thunder Emperor, but also the strongest. Even if Sanhyo the traitor fled with the Army, Lei Di has kept his Elite members : the highest-ranked Black Dragons.
Black Dragons (together): Emperor, we're your shield. Those who're gonna die, salute you.
(cf Gladiators to Caesar ofc ^^)

They immediatly run and two new guards stay only to keep the Throne Room's door.
Lei Di (grinning): Let's see, Ming, how far your soldiers will go. I'm ready.
Legend
Legend
The Vagabond

Back to top Go down

Post  Legend Thu Aug 25, 2011 6:58 pm

Episode IV - The First Inside

Everybody is now in the Yard. Hundreds versus hundreds. These are the proportions of this battle. This is the utter chaos. Even if the Black Dragons are fully aware that they've little chances to win, they struggle hard. Most of those who stayed aside Lei Di are Projected Soul. Their glory in this fight is to yell.
Black Dragons: For the Emperor!!

This shout gathers their courage and boldens their Dark heart. Also, they seems strongest than the common people. Not stronger in skills, but stronger in strength, that's what Caifen noticed. But it doesn't matter how strong they are, they all must die ! Here is the only focus of both the Blacks and Whites. But not for all. Indeed, instead of fighting the Legionnaries in the Yard, some are trying to creep inside the Palace. A party of Thieves have managed to go to the open door unharmed, avoiding the Riders and the Scythes blows.
Thief: Haha, we're first! Go, guys. Let's raid this Palace and bring those golden goods to Taishan.

They all start running. But they quickly face two fellows. There is a tattooed girl and coat-dressed man. The Thieves turn pale, realizing they're facing the Black Dragons Elites...
Champion: What are you waiting for?

The Thieves run in a desperate charge on the two opponents. The'yre all slayed in a raw. So fast that even the last one couldn't see. Suddenly, a lightning strikes the top of the Palace Roof, and the thunder follows.
Fusen: A dry thunderstorm? How comes?
Kenji: This is not normal...

Indeed, Kenji noticed well. But why the Hell do lightnings strike whereas the sky is cloudless? Seven in a wink...
Nangong Hui: You remember, Weiming?
Jun Weiming: How can I not? Each life taken is claimed by a lightning...

The following are the White Clans. Few seconds after their entrance, other lightnings come... How can the Clansmen enter the throne room where Lei Di is if they can't even cross the Door ? This was a trap from Lei Di ! He let the doors opened and so the Clansmen would reach it first... What a deadly and mean manoeveur...
The fighters in the Yard are still many holding a Scythe. If they were to fall, it wouldn't be withing less than the whole night. But now that the Clansmen are trapped between the gate and the Palace, they've no more choice but to fight. As a Leader of Wu-Tang, Kenji is almost sure to stay alive, because his Clansmates would give their life for him. But he wanna enter. How could a Leader stay away from the battle ? That's why he speaks to his nearest comrades.

Kenji: Wu-Tangs, my brothers in the sword, we have not to fear death tonight. Follow me, may it be to death or glory. Who's with me?
The 4 others: We are with you, sir!
Kenji: Alright. Let's go!!!

So they start moving. Stepping quite fast but carfully, staying all together. They manage to reach the front step.
Kenji: There must be strong Black Dragon Warriors in this hall. They're hidden, waiting for us... Help me to take this dead body from the floor.

A robust Wu-Tang picks up the cadaver all alone.
Wu-Tang: Let me do it, sir.

He sways it. 1! 2! 3! Then he chucks it out in the hall. The corpse is now riddled with poisonned darts and hand-knives...
Kenji: You saw where it came from?
Guys: I saw one from the second room at the left. One from the pillar too.
Kenji: I also noticed one coming from above. There might be someone at ceiling... Be on your guards.

So they all enter, knowing where the attacks will be from. They avoid them all. Kenji even kills the Champion girl who was posted above the door. The other four fight at 2 versus 1 and succeed. COD and Fusen have seen them enter.
COD: What a fool! He'll be killed.
Fusen: Wait! There's no lightning...
COD: You think he succeeded?
Fusen: I guess so. We should go too. I can't let him be better than me once more. Let's find Wang. C'mon!

Kenji and his mates are now in a dark hall. They can barely hear the sound of battle. Inside is damm scarier than outside. They believe they notice shadows running around, but nope. There's nothing. But they're getting lost. They'd need a Noble. At least, they can prevent themselves from being attacked thanks to their "human body shields". Actually the dead Black Dragons. This might be a lure for later.

Fusen arrives to the Beggar Dragon.

Fusen: Wang, a Wu-Tang I know has enter the Palace unharmed. I guess he opened the way. There might be no opponent at the door. We should be quick.
Wang: Alright. Let me gather Nobles as guides and we will enter.

But Tenfa, who watched Kenji, because of love, as also noticed his entrance and she's entering with Tenfa and some Sacred Flowers and Heavenly Demons... A Storm Demon lights a fire in in hands, casting a nuke. The Wu-Tangs notice the far light.
Kenji: People will enter now... But let's continue.

They arrive in a big room. Surely a tea room. It's barren. Then *Clam!* The door they came by is closed! Kenji immediately turns around and his "shield" is nuked. His mate next to him is not so lucky. Kenji accomplishes the Xuanxu Art of the Earth and the Double Tai Chi Energy. Now their strength has increased for the time of the battle. Suddenly, the room gets lighty. They're facing a team of 4 Champions.
Champion: Bad luck, guys... We've settled this room as the Champion's Headquarter. Ready to die?
Kenji: Of course we're. But not right here, you moron. Take this in your face. I too master some lightning-speed skill.

He's now behind them all... He's used the Ying's Flash and can now behead the shirtless Champion from behind....
Meanwhile, the Blacks party has chosen to take the hall on the right. Unlike Kenji's guys, they don't move blindly. But they can easily be seen. They're nuked from the top of the corridor by flames...

Priest: You shouldn't have come, Clansmen. Our Emperor will destroy you with no mercy. Can't you recognize death when you see it?

Nukers are all sending quick nukes in order to busy the two Priests with it and let their melee mates smash them. They finally kill one, but the other runs away to warn his comrades.
Caifen (to the dead Priest): You were damn right, Priest. This place smells death...

She slits his throat to be sure he'll not be back. And, in order to take off his pride, she tooks off his reddish mask.
Caifen: This is mine now... Hey, guys. Look at me now. Am I as scary as the Black Dragon is?

She puts off the mask on her cute face. But her friends are not smiling at all. Caifen is now yelling and wriggling. The mask is smoking. Her face is surely burnt under it. But now, even though she's trying to pull it off, she can't. The evil item is now part of her...
Tenfa: Caifen? Are you alright?
Caifen: I guess so. This mask, is part of me though. I feel more... more powerful!

What they all ignore is that she killed a high level Priest. She's become a Dragon because she's put the mask of a Black Dragon, a mask... of a brought-back-from-Hell Soul. So even if she's damn strong now, her inner balance could be affected one day...
Legend
Legend
The Vagabond

Back to top Go down

Post  Legend Thu Aug 25, 2011 7:19 pm

PART 6 - The Duel
Episode I - The First Contacts

Some people have managed to enter the Palace, around 6 parties are now inside. But the team of Rider Champions has also decided to leave the Yard and wander the Halls, charging from the back of their huge black bears, the Scythe ready to stab in the dark.
Wang: Lead us through this Building. You surely know it pretty well.

Meanwhile, Kenji's party is still facing the Champions in the tea room. They're 4 versus 4. On another part, Caifen the new-born Dragon is leading her fellows through the corridors.
Caifen: I'd say we are getting closer from the Throne room. Look how wealth is this long hall.

They arrive at a bend. The two Blood Demons who're the first line are killed as soon as they show up their face.
Tenfa: Black Dragons nuker!
Sacred Flower: Mistress, how to kill them from here?
Heavenly Demon: Yeah, we are only 5 now. Should we stop here and go back?
Caifen: Surely not.

But what the Black Team didn't expect is that the alarm got given and that the Black Dragons are very-well organized. That's why the band of Riders has found them pretty fast.
Tenfa: Look at there! Bear-riders!

The crazy animals move their huge mass of fur and muscles. But Caifen has not conceided defeat yet. She sets a fire a meter before her, thanks to her saber.
Caifen: Bears are animals, they are afraid of the fire... Now let's focus on those nukers in the hall.

Indeed, the black nukes continue striking the wall, letting the Blacks no chance to step ahead.
At the tea room, only two Wu-Tangs are still alive aside their Leader. Suddely the door opens : it's COD and Fusen's guys.

Fusen: Hold on, guys!
COD: Kill them all!

However, Wang is the first to see the Lei Di's Guards, thanks to the Nobles. The two "Pillars" of the Black Dragon ready their weapon. Why pillars ? Simply because they're tallest men ever, taller than Lei Di himself (when he's in normal mode). The scythe they have fits them, looking as dangerous as their wielder...
Guards: Shadows! Clansmen are coming here.

A bunch of Priests arrives. The Nobles and Beggars are facing them. It will be a tough fight...
Tenfa: They seem to have stopped nuking.
Caifen: You think about a trap, Tenfa?
Tenfa: I'm not sure...

She uses her dagger to see the reflect of the opponents.
Tenfa: They're fighting White Clans. Let's go and kill everybody!

The Bears attack the Whites by behind. The first to bear the brunt of it is a Murong member. The blood-thursty beast eats an arm. Amidst the bloodshed, Wang manages to smash the head of a Guard, which falls, dead. Wang destroys the door.
Lei Di (handclapping): Nice job, Beggar... I'm really impressed. You must be this Beggar who became a Dragon. Let's see what you're worth...

Lei Di looks taller than before. Actually, every time that an Elite member of his Clan takes a life, it makes him stronger. And his Scythe huger... Lei Di just stands up, quietly, and takes his weapon. He sticks it strong in the ground. And so the loudest thunderclap ever roars from the sky. Thue Duel has begun...
From where they are, Kenji and Fusen have a bad feeling.

Fusen: Is it me or there is smoke?
COD: A fire! Someone has set a fire here, in the Forbidden City!

Indeed, the fire that Caifen started in order to make the Riders go away has spread out and the flames are licking the ceiling and the eastern part of the building. The door where the Whites arrived from is now burning.
COD: We've got to escape. This door over there!

They head to the green door at the back of the room, jumping over corpses.
Kenji: Sorry, my friends. May you rest in peace, brothers.

The Blacks have also entered the Throne Room, where Wang's being bullied by Lei Di.
Lei Di: Is that all that you're able to?
Caifen: Come fight an opponent which matches you, Thunder Lord.
Lei Di: A match, you say? I bet you're not my level. The Dragon they sent to Bloody Plain ten years ago were Dissolved Body last cheng. I managed to defeat many and during my near-death, I found the secret of the Immortal Achievement level. Now I just need to find the way to pass the Heaven's Gate.
Tenfa: You are Immortal last cheng?
Lei Di: Of course! Why do you think that I claim myself the strongest? Now that you know it, fight me, and suffer my anger.

A Beggar arrives fast on the Thunder Emperor.
Beggar: You lost your title of Emperor by the betrayal of your guys. You're losing the last who remained with you. Now you'll lost life by a Projected Soul Beggar!!!!! Yahhhhhhhhhhh!!!

Lei Di gives him a diagonal blow in the chest. The guy's bleeding as hell, but still standing. But the Thunder Emperor, the strongest Dragon ever, is not slow to respond. He spins, passes his Scythe in his back with cercles and stabs its little fangs in the shoulder of the Beggar. He pushes on it. The guy yells because of the unbearable pain. He kneels down, Lei Di's too strong to him in the end. The Master of the Thunder Clan takes his weapon off from the man. Blood spurts. He puts his hand on his wound.
Beggar: Bleeding won't stop...

He falls on his back. Lei Di puts his foot on his chest wound. He really is ruthless. Now he stares him, all-mighty.
Lei Di: You see, you were wrong. I always win.
Beggar: M-Mercy...
Lei Di: Haha! Mercy, you say? Wasn't my messenger clear enough? If you crossed this Gates, so you have accepted to become my preys.

He knocks the tip of his Scythe (not the blade, but the other side at the handle) in the throat of his enemy.
Lei Di: Who's next?

Fusen' mates arrive from the tea room, by the green door. Coughing because of the smoke. The fire will soon be here.
Lei Di: The more there are the funnier it is. It reminds me of the Duel at Bloody Plain.

Kenji has noticed Tenfa, so she has. He cannot take of his eyes from hers. That's why he doesn't see that Lei Di's minions have gathered...
Legend
Legend
The Vagabond

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next