The Vagabond Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shinsan's Fanfic-1: The Emergence of the Advanced Clans

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Shinsan's Fanfic-1: The Emergence of the Advanced Clans - Page 2 Empty Re: Shinsan's Fanfic-1: The Emergence of the Advanced Clans

Post  Legend Thu Nov 25, 2010 2:18 am

PART 3 - The Battle of Beijing
Episode VI - The Massive Raid on the Western Quarter

Kenji finally arrives on a hill, at Beijing. COD and Fusen are under a tree.
COD: My friend, they were too fast. We couldn't catch up.
Fusen: Yeah, now they've at least 5 more powerful warriors.
Kenji: Never mind. Let's hope that the other teams got better luck and managed to bring Ascending Dragons.
Fusen: You and I are, but it won't be enough...
COD: By the way, what did you do of this Sacred Flower?
Kenji: Isn't it obvious?

They stroll in the main streets, crossing plenty of guards and warriors. Nobles are also present, but only in the main street, next to great Merchants and Peddlers. Seems like a taking over of the place is impossible, but Black Clans are clever. While they walk in the City to the Inns and Stores of Nangong Base, COD, Kenji and Fusen notice a big mural. This shows the unfolding of the attacks in Beijing, day after day, since the Great Fire.
Kenji: Who painted this?
Fusen: I don't know, but I've never seen such Artists.

People are all walking next to the wall and many are looking at it, like the 3 guys.
Crowd: This is a Masterpiece. I hope the guards'll not erase it. Yeah, so beatiful. The flames are well done. This guy looks like me...

Kenji notices a guy who's smiling. He wears a big straw hat, like the Beggars.
Kenji: I bet you're the one who painted this mural.
Man: I wasn't alone, we're a whole team. My name's Febus.
Kenji: I'll remember. Such Artists mustn't stay unknown... You should decorate Wu-Tang Shan.

While Kenji's speaking with the Artists Leader, COD discreetly points the Inn. Kenji catches them up. So they enter by the Inn and reach the Headquarters of the Union of the Noble Families. They're the last to join the reunion. The Leaders, Seniors and Ascending Dragons are all in front of Nangong Hui, the 9th Dragon himself.
Nangong Hui: White Clans Warriors, you were very effective. Indeed, I can see that we have right here 10 Ascending Warriors. Make one step ahead.

Ten warriors step forwards.
COD: This empty-head became one.

He pushes Kenji forwards. A Nuker Beggar also moves.
Beggar: Actually, we are 12. I became an Ascending Dragon too.

The Ascending Dragons gathered by the White Clans are: 2 Wu-Tang Warriors(Kenji and Fusen), 2 Shaolin (one hybrid and one nuker), 3 Beggars (one warrior, one healer and one nuker), 1 Noblewoman Nuker and 4 Vagabonds.
Nangong Hui: Are you ready to cleanse the streets from this Black Clans dogs?
Ascending Dragons: Yes we are!
Nangong Hui: So now go! We'll unleash every forces we have on their quarters. You 12 will be the first lines to open the way. We have to win, or Beijing will fall.

So everybody goes on the terrace at the fifth floor, where the troops are waiting for a Chief to lead them. Kenji takes with him his Pupil Kassy, summoned again, his friend Zhintao and other Wu-Tang Warriors.
Kenji: Wu-Tang Warriors, my brothers in the Sword, I believe only in the front attacks. That's why we need nothing more than our sharpened blades. Let's be the first to fight the Black Clans Elites. Aren't Warriors supposed to be the first line?

Kenji's plan was short and simple: "just run straight and kill the most you can". That's why they were the first ones to exit the Headquarters. Kenji has only choosen Blue Dragons to fight with him. Fusen and COD were together in the same party of "Shaotang", not far behind Kenji's. While the Nobles are still struggling against the 5 Blades, they suddenly see a flood of warriors, who came to help.
Kenji (to a Nobleman): Stay back, rest and see. We're the first, the others will follow. (yelling to his comrades) Kill this weaklings, I take the Boss. These are the only strong defense before the Black ranks...

So the Blade's Disciples, feeling that these opponents will be a pain to get rid of, immediatly switch into Combat mode. They are Thieves. The Blade is a kinda bad warrior from the Brotherhood, wearing an eye-patch. He really looks strong and reckless.
Blade: You seem kinda skilled, Wu-Tang. Maybe an interesting fighter to me.
Kenji: We'll see...
Blade: I like to play with funny White Clansmen like you. Now that i got my Selfish Fiend Achievement, I need more blood! Be ready to die by my axe!!
Kenji: I am a Hero of the Land, man. I won't let you cut me so easily.

They're now at a rather short range.
Blade: Rhhaaaaaa!!!
Kenji: Rhhaaaaaa!!!

*Clash!*
Disciples of Kenji and Blade: What a clash! What a flash.[/i]
Kassy: This'll be a great fight.
Advertiser: Yeah. We should stop to attend it fully.
Zhintao: Kenji! Should we stop to watch you?
Advertiser: Can we, Master? Do you allow us?

While the Masters are fighting and moving all around with their +12.
Blade: Yes, but stay on your guards.
Kenji: Yes you can, guys. But don't attempt coward acts.
Zhintao: Cool!
Kenji: Same goes for you, Nobleman. These Black Clansmen wanna see their master fight a tremendous duelist. So dont attack.
Blade: Haha, tremendous. Laughing my *** off.
Nobleman: What an impolite man!
Blade (to Kenji): Suffer my Rage mode, I am a Berserk, can you see? I need to see blood.
Kenji: The only one you'll see will be yours.

The other parties start to gang the four other Blades, spared at strategic spots in the Western Quarter. So, as Nangong said, now that the first line has fallen, there is a wide opening to go into. Actually some are not dead, but they are pushed back. One of the Shaolin Ascending Dragon got really harmed and is now unable to move a finger. But the troops have struggled all day long, fought also by night. We are now at sunrise, and all are tired. But the Whites made a great step throught Beijing. Indeed, maybe a little bit less than a third of the Western Quarter has been reconquered by the Ascending Dragons. The morale of the White Clans Disciples has increased, but they are not victorious yet.

The Artists Team is continuing its mural, painting a huge battle, with plenty of warriors. They're showing the superiority of the Whities. They're protected by the Beijing Patrol to avoid being under attack. This way, they're not bothered with the multiples fights and duels around.

Febus: Anyways, I have my pencil to fight with, hehe.

The White Clansmen still don't know what happens at the North of the City, about 1 mile far... If they would, they could be so self-confident.

[9Dragons] The Son of The Vagabond | Godfather of the Vagabonds | True Vagabond – Since 2007

9Dragons Achievements:

Acclaim (Bardo)
  -Legend- | True Vagabond | Hermit 4 | Leader of Vagabond Army
GamersFirst (Phoenix)
  Legend | True Vagabond | Hermit 12 | Official Forum Moderator
Elysium
  [Legend] | True Vagabond | Heaven's Gate 12
Eclipse
  Legend | True Vagabond | Heavenly Immortal 12 | Band Master of Vagabond_Guild * | Killer of True General Wei *
* before server wipe
Legend
Legend
The Vagabond

https://www.youtube.com/@VGB_Legend

Back to top Go down

Shinsan's Fanfic-1: The Emergence of the Advanced Clans - Page 2 Empty Re: Shinsan's Fanfic-1: The Emergence of the Advanced Clans

Post  Legend Sat Aug 20, 2011 7:26 pm

PART 4 - The Black Dragon's Rise
Episode I - The Triumphant Return of the Ambassador

Tsunno is back. You still remember him ? He was the Ambassador sent by the Soul Catcher to deal with the Black Dragons. As they revived their Emperor, they might do the same on Dae Chun. So now, Tsunno is on a height, looking at Beijing.
Tsunno: The City is in fire and the Western Wall is down. The Black Clans have started the fight... I wonder how do the streets look like right now.

Behind him, a huge number of warriors. Many of them are shirtless and carry huge scars upon their body. They remind us of... (i let you think). Tsunno gets a feather from his pocket and writes something on a little sheet of paper. He attaches it to the leg of his pigeon and sends it to Caifen.

In the Capital, this is the complete Chaos. Arsons have been set, some buildings have collapsed, corpses cover the ground, weapons are broken, and warriors are tired. But they continue fighting, because they're fully aware that if they stop, the other Side will take the control of the situation. Every Seniors are now carrying a weapon and trying to find the strongest in the ennemies ranks to defeat them. Caifen is not far from Kenji and Zhintao's party. Tenfa has also returned, lying to her superiors. By luck she wasnt beheaded, but her duty is now to target Kenji. That's why she's with a party of Mistresses of Cloud. The City has become dangerous for everybody who's weak or who cannot fight good. Merchants, Taverns and Inns managers have all closed the doors and hide inside. This is a never-ever-seen mess. But when Tsunno shows up at the top of the hill, everybody in Beijing has a kinda bad feeling. Through the smog generated by the multiples arsons, they notice only one silouhette.

Kenji: Can you feel this, Zhintao?
Zhintao: Yes i do. I don't like it at all. Yet, I only notice a far silhouette. Nothing has moved here for an hour.
Kenji: Be on your guards, we never know what could happen. (to his partymates) Be careful Warriors. Let's all stay close to each other. (to himself) I wouldnt want to be badly surprised by an unexpected trick from the Black Clans...

Caifen, sat with the High-Ranked, receives the Pigeon.
Pigeon: "To the Leader of the Black Clans. Tsunno."

She immediatly gives Heng-yun the pigeongram. He reads.
Heng-yun: He did it...
Caifen: What?
Heng-yun: He brought here the so-feared warriors of the Black Dragon. Seems like our Emperor's Return is coming soon...

Yes, the army that was behind Tsunno was the Black Dragons Clans. But only a little part... However, Tsunno doesnt lead the march. A kinda palanquin slowly comes aside him, kept afloat by 4 strong minions, which means twice as many as usual. Who's in ? One big person ? One person and items ? 2 persons ? Noone but the Minions and the Second knows. The inside is totally in the shadows, even Tsunno cannot see through. A deep voice speaks to the Heavenly Demon Ambassador.
Voice: You sent your leader the pigeon?
Tsunno: Yes I did.

The fear could easily be felt in his voice. This is normal, because the person(s) inside the palanquin must be High-Ranked Black Dragon member(s). The man who spoke could be the Leader of the Clan, or why not... the Thunder Emperor himself?

At the Black Camp, the word is spread among the Leaders. The Black Dragon Army will arrive within few minutes. So messengers go in the streets to say this to the Partyleaders and the lone fighters. The White Clans Disciples notice a little slackening of the vigilance of their opponents.

Fusen: They look disttracted by this man on the hill over there. Keep fighting, it's our chance.

So the fight continue, but the Black Clans Leaders are confident : a great help came to them. A help called Black Dragon Army which has a tremendous strength and also a name which ringsout as the Thunder in the Sky.
Heng-yun: This Ambassador is amazing. He managed to speak with them. So he dealt with them. But he also brought them!
Caifen: A true Heavenly Demon...

On the hill. The deep voice mumbles something to a subordinate aside. Tsunno cannot hear. The hefty man goes in the ranks and speaks to each Leader of each columns.
Tsunno: What did you tell them?
Voice: To be ready...

As had he finished his answer to Tsunno that the warriors behind started to yell and put up their Scythes and gloves. But they are not alone, there are also animals. Then everybody in the City stopped fighting and turned the head to the hill.
Kenji: What's this? I've already got a bad feeling some mins ago but now it's even worse.

The silhouette of Tsunno is now one in a line of dozens. But another line is behind the first, and another and another...
COD: It's not a man, it's an army...
Nobleman: Who are them?
Beggar: I cannot recognize their clothes. I've never seen such before.

At the balcony of the House of Nangong Hui.
Nangong Hui: The Black Dragons Army...
Advisor: Should I say it to our men in the streets?
Nangong Hui: No! We can't know if Black Dragons are allied with Black Clans or not. Since we don't know why they're here, we wait. An unconsidered act could change everything... So wait and see with me what will happen when they enter here.

So the army of shirtless men and women walks. Actually women wear kinda fabric bra, they're not topless. The Black-dressed Troops are now entering the City. They fastly invade the main streets. But it's so quiet, TOO MUCH quiet... Nobody dares to move. They can just look and whisper. The fierce eyes of these fellows say that they are strong, no mistake. They're not like the mere warriors from Major Clans. Maybe they're Ascending Warriors, but they look from far more experienced. The scars on their chests and back shows that they love fighting and some think that they do this on their own to give for themselves a style... The wild animals are also fearing : pantheras, saber-toothed tigers, bears, pumas. Actually mountain animals, but they are abnormally huge.
Kassy: Master, who are these guys?
Kenji: I'm not sure... Stay behind me for now.
(Remember that the White Clans haven't found out that the Black Dragons are alive).

Tsunno is aside the palanquin, one step back, though. So he's not the one to decide what to do and not to do.
Thief (to his nearest subs): I've met this Heavenly Demon. He's an Ambassador. But what did he bring?

Actually, even the Black Clans, whose Leaders only are aware of the Black Dragon's revival, are afraid by the army which is marching before them. They're kinda "blacker" than Black Clans. The animals roar and howl to the fighters. But the Black Dragons legions look straight, as if they didn't see the crowd, as if they were... part of another world...

In the streets, the stage of countless fights and murders, the Black Dragons step over the corpses and their feet are now full of blood. The animals lick the ground. Everybody is still, like paralysed, fascinated by the new faction which came. The long column arrives at the border between Blacks and Whites, and stops at the Grand Place. The Leaders of both Black and White Clans get close to see who is inside the palanquin. So the six minions put the box on the floor and a Black boot gets out.

[9Dragons] The Son of The Vagabond | Godfather of the Vagabonds | True Vagabond – Since 2007

9Dragons Achievements:

Acclaim (Bardo)
GamersFirst (Phoenix)
Elysium
Eclipse
  Legend | True Vagabond | Heavenly Immortal 12 | Band Master of Vagabond_Guild * | Killer of True General Wei *
* before server wipe
Legend
Legend
The Vagabond

Back to top Go down

Post  Legend Sat Aug 20, 2011 8:21 pm

Episode II - The Speech of the Strongest and Most-feared Man

The man, as all expected, gets off the palanquin. This man is very tall, about 2 heads higher than the Leaders around. He's got a violet silky cape with hood and reddish pants. He has a huge Scythe which fits his strong phisical and toughened look. But the fear of all can be read on their face when the man puts off the hood and strike the floor with his Scythe. They all realize, by seeing the huge diagonal scar, the golden mask and the long black and white hair, that this man... is no more than the Thunder Emperor.
Nangong Hui (to himself, from the balcony): Lei Di the Black Dragon...

The Black Dragon's eyes are so scary. Noone dares to cross his eyes. He's motionless, the Scythe stuck in the ground, the cape and hair flowing in the breeze. He looks like a god : tall, all-mighty... But his a Demon, a revived demon... Suddenly Heng-yun, the Black Clans Leader steps forwards and gets close to the Thunder Emperor.
Heng-yun: Lord Black Dr--

He's no time to speak. The deadly weapon of the Black Dragon himself his at an inch of his throat.
Lei Di: I let you live because you're a Leader. But cross my range and you're dead in a wink. I'll not repeat it.

Heng-yun bows, sueing. So every Black Clansmen do so. By having done only one move, he's shown his overwhelming mastery of the Scythe. He now looks down at the Black Clans, who are speechless. He turns the head around, searching with the eyes who's Leader and who's not among the White Clansmen. He inspires fear, the fear which lets you unable to move and makes your heart beats abnormally fast...
Lei Di: Speak, Heavenly Demon.

Heng-yun starts speaking without getting up.
Heng-yun: Lord Black Dragon. Thank you for having come here to help us to take over the City. I don't know what our Ambassador offered you to complete the deal, but our Grand Leader the Soul Catcher had agree. You did a good job, Tsunno.

Nangong Hui suddenly arrives. The crowd parts to let him pass. He gets close, followed by his guards.
Nangong Hui: Lei Di, what are you doing here?
Lei Di: Nangong Hui... So you're alive too.
Nangong Hui: I thought you died once for all.
Lei Di: My body did, but a true Demon never dies. And my men did a good job. That's why I think that they disserve... Beijing and the whole Kingdom of China!
Nangnong Hui: But we won't let you do this.
Lei Di: You already attempted to stop me, ten years ago.
Nangong Hui: And we succeeded.
Lei Di: But you were 8 to fight me. I mean 8 extraordinarly strong warriors called "Dragons", not mere extras like them. Now how many of these 8 remain?
Nangong Hui: Rhhh.
Lei Di: Oh yes. Let me remember a second. I killed 4 of them.

He leaves the eyes of Nangong Hui. All of the warriors in Beijing are eyes wide open. The Thunder Emperor looks at the crowd. He's about to reveal who lost the life at Bloody Plain during the Duel of the Nine Dragons.
Lei Di: They were your Dragons, and they failed. Lingyun, Faxian, Sura Mahu, Dae Chun!
Crowd: You bastard! What about Ji Longfeng, and what about Hu Shanshan ? So Jun Weiming has survived? He's so strong. Will we be able to stop him?

The Beggars and the Thieves looks happy since the other are upset. Indeed, the Thunder Emperor just said them that he killed the strongest of their Clan. And being alive doesn't mean to be unharmed. Maybe Hu Shanshan, Ji Longfeng and Jun Weiming are now just so weakened that the cannot even carry their weapon anymore.
Lei Di (to Nangong Hui): Tell me. Ten years ago. You were 8, and we fought at Bloody Plain. Now, you are alone and I am at Beijing. Do you really think you'll be able to stop me?

A monk jumps out of the crowd, the pole above his head.
Monk: I will kill you!! How dared you kill our Master?
(Master and Disciple relationship, not Master of Shaolin, who's Facheng).

He just fell down, dead. The Thunder Emperor hasn't move. All wonder how this happened.
Crowd: Is it sorcery? Hell's powers?
Lei Di: How funny you are. You didn't even see what happened. You're definitely no match with us, the Black Dragons...

Indeed, a woman, rather cute, with tattoos on her face, back and breasts, just appears next to the Thunder Emperor.
Lei Di: Here is an example of one of my Champions. Chosen among the strongest of the 4 Classes of my Legions. The Elite of the Black Dragons, as fast as lightnings. Now, we've spoken enough. It's time for us to finish our Conquest we started 10 years ago. Black Dragons, your time has come, unleash the beast within you!

All of them enter in a strange trance. Tattoos on their body, which actually show what Class they're from, are turning red, flashing. The Thunder Emperor steps when a guy stands in from of him. It's Heng-yun.
Heng-yun: Excuse me, but what about our deal. Weren't you supposed to revive our Emperor Dea Chun?
Lei Di: Why should I revive my enemy, a man strong enough to stand the ground against me?
Heng-yun: Wasn't it the deal?
Lei Di: The deal I made with your Ambassador was : "We'll see at Beijing. There might be a chance for you to walk aside me". But now, I am badly surprised of what you're able to. Just look at yourselves, you're even not able to push back the White Clans, even though Nangong Hui cannot fight. You're just pityful. Now I have no need to accept the deal, since I can take Beijing over on my own.

Heng-yun draws ups Saber, ready to fight.
Heng-yun: You lied us, Lei Di.
Lei Di: You're courageous to dare to pronounce my name. But courage won't be enough to save your soul... Also, I never lie.

In one blow, he's just killed the Black Clans Leader. Once more, it was a showdown of strength... He snaps his fingers.
Lei Di: Black Dragons, I formed you for this day. You waited for me during 10 years. Now I am back to lead you to the glory and might of the Eternal Darkness. Come with me to the Forbidden City, and let's visit the Ming Emperor...

So his guys run straight to the gate, crossing their Emperor. They enforce it with no difficulty. All of the Guards are killed in no time at all. The Black Dragons are now all around the Palace. They make two columns with a large path between. It's the Raod to the Glory for the Thunder Emperor. He tells to the Tamers of Animals to fight in the streets. The bloodshed will stop at night.
Lei Di: The Black Dragon Era will be written on stone tablets with blood. I want my reign to have a great opening, with a utterly Victory of my Clan at the Capital. Just try to stop me, Nangong Hui. We'll see what you are really worth after those past 10 years...

9Dragons Achievements:

Acclaim (Bardo)
GamersFirst (Phoenix)
Elysium
Eclipse
* before server wipe
Legend
Legend
The Vagabond

Back to top Go down

Post  Legend Sat Aug 20, 2011 9:18 pm

Episode III - The Iron Fists and the Vagabond Army

It's dusk, Sun's crimson. It's been about 2 hours that the Thunder Emperor has entered the Forbidden City. It's now sure that he's found the Ming Emperor. But before entering, he said to his tamers of beast to fight in the streets. Now both Blacks and Whites are struggling to defeat those trememdous ennemies. Those won't fall easily, fighting from the back of their animals, like the Beasts Clan did or sending them to the fighters. It's amazing how only 100 men with 200 animals can kill so much. But they're about to lose because their number has critically decreased since it started. They are now a dozen left. They gather for the final blow, which will send them to the Hell.
Tamers: For the Emperor!!!

They start to charge the mass, mostly composed of White Clansmen. Zhintao is among them. She sees them arrive, howling. But a big blue flash comes from the main street, sweeping all of the riders. They're all dead, except one who remains, next to his dead steed. Everybody turn the head to the direction where the flash came. A man's standing is the Declining Sun. He kicks the ground with his foot and a stone raises in front of the Black Dragon Legionnary. He smashes it with his scythe and his last strengthes but he didn't expect that the man was behind. The stone was a lure to hide his arrival. The unknown man punches the Legionnary, who litterally bursts. All wonder who's thin man come from nowhere.
Man: What have you done, Clansmen?
Crowd: Who the Hell are you? Tell your name! He looks strong...
Fusen: Who's this guys, Kenji?
Kenji: Seeing such an armor, I'd say that this man is no more than... Jun Weiming the Iron Fist!

Indeed, the armor was said to be as glimmy as the sunlight. The man looks at Kenji.
Man: Well done, Ascending Dragon... I am Jun Weiming.

So the Iron Fist, as Lei Di said, is alive. But Kenji still doesn't know what he came for. He defeated a bunch of Black Dragons in a raw, but this doesn't mean anything about what Side he'll fight aside. He walks towards, Kenji has a hand on his Sword...
Jun Weiming: Don't draw, Wu-Tang. I won't kill you. I just want to know if you were the one to chase my Disciples. One of them reported me that a Wu-Tang Leader was after us, and this Leader carried a Mountain's King Sword +12...
Kenji: Yeah, it was me...
Jun Weiming: And you did good. It made us come out of seclusion. That's why, my Disciples came...

A great number of fellows is arriving. They stop behind their Dragon. Kenji and Zhintao notice the Disciple they met at Jinan (check Part 1, Episode III).
Jun Weiming: But I didn't come to fight, I'm here to see Lei Di fall once more and to organize you Victory.
Crowd: What? Why? You're a Dragon. You are one of those who can fight the Black Dragon. You're...
Jun Weiming: Silence! I cannot fight anymore. Not Lei Di, anyways. During the Duel, I was seriously wounded. My left arm has lost all of his strength and cannot recover...
Crowd: How can we do? Our Emperor will die... There is no Hope...

A man gets out of the Iron Fists ranks. But he's no Disciple. He wears a strange set.
COD: Who's this guy dressing like a Shadow Clansman?
Man: Who I am? I am The Vagabond's Successor...
Jun Weiming: Yeah, this man came with his True Vagabonds to join the Battle of Beijing.
Man: My name is a mystery and will stay a mystery for you. Call me "Legend".
Tsunno: Why didn't The Vagabond come?
Legend: My Master has to take care of the True General Wei in the Conqueror Cave. He has the duty to stop TGW if he breaks the Spell.
Tsunno: I see...
Kenji: Just a question, Iron Fist. Who will you fight aside? The White Clans or the Black Clans?
Jun Weiming: I'll join the Vagabonds... After all, I've no reason to ally anybody. We're neutral in this "Sides' War".
Legend: Same goes for us.

So, as it's the early night, all among the Black Clans and White Clans are resting or eating. The Vagabond's successor managed to suspend the conflict between the Sides. It shall last until the Black Dragon's defeated. As all expected, Jun Weiming went with Nangong Hui. Most of the Vagabonds are withe White Clans whereas many iron Fist Disciples eat with the Black Clans.
Iron Fist Disciple: Glad to see you all. May I ask your names, guys?
Guys: Kenji. Zhintao. Tah. Fumi. COD. What about you?
Disciple: It's Sunsefu.
COD: What Clan are you from? I mean, before being a Disciple of the Iron Fist, what Clan did you belong to?
Sunsefu: I was from the League. A Strategist Beggar.

At Nangongs' Headquarters.
Jun Weiming: So you cannot fight Lei Di either... What do you think about to bring back the Ming Emperor alive?
Nangong Hui: I've sent some spies, guys who know pretty much how to enter incognito inside the Palace.
Jun Weiming: I see. But your "spies" will be good only for the report. We need to strike!
Nangong Hui: Let's wait for the spies before. We have to know how they're organized inside the Forbidden City. They are supposed to come back in one hour.

At the Western Quarter.
Caifen: Tsunno. You was supposed to bring our Emperor, not the Thunder.
Tsunno: I did my best you know. When I crossed their gate, all but me got killed by a black nuke. I was alone. The second of the Black Dragon told me that the "extras" had nothing to do there, only strongs and ambassadors are allowed to come. I saw how harsh and ruthless they are. When i was speaking with the Second about the reviving, he left me and came an hour later reporting the words of the superior. I didn't even know if it was the Black Dragon or not, just "the superior". The only deal they accepted was the one that he said when he arrived.
Leaders of Taishan and Zixia Dong: Sounds like you did your best. But you shouldn't have done anything. You, Heavenly Demons, in your egoist quest to bring back your Emperor, involved all of us into a war with the Noble Families and now with the Black Dragons. What a nice mess that you've get us into...
Caifen: We'll pay.
Hevenly Demon Leaders: Caifen!
Caifen: We should do this. This would appease the tensions and balance the minds.
Tsunno: She might be right.
Heavenly Demon: See where your "Art of speaking" led us, Tsunno. You should not say anything for now.

This was a thing not to say. Tsunno is now angry, surely because of the shame and the feeling of the great responsibility he has. But it was a risk to take. He stands up, takes his saber and stabs the Heavenly Demon who blamed him.
Caifen: Tsunno... What did you do?
Tsunno: You blame me for what I did for you, Heveanly Demons. I feel too much what you think about me...
Caifen: Tsunno, let it go.
Tsunno: Sorry. Caifen, everybody, I leave.

He throws his Clan's Relic into the fire.
Tsunno: I'm not one of you anymore. Farewell all...
Caifen: Tsunno.

He flees with the Lightfoot technique. Meanwhile, a man knocks at the Nangong's door. It's one of the spies.
Spy: My Lord...
Nangong Hui: Speak. Why are you alone ? You are the only survivor.
Spy: It was a honor to serve you, Lord Nangong. I wish I could have done better. Here is what we could learn.

He sends a big bag and ignites unpurposely. His body turns into ashes.
Jun Weiming: I've a bad feeling...
(check Official Storylines to know why)

He opens that bag, which let 11 lone heads roll on the floor.
Nangong Hui: I couldn't imagine he was so powerful to catch them all...

Jun Weiming gets a little scroll from the mouth of a head.
Scroll: "Try better to save the Imperial Emperor."
Nangong Hui: So he's still alive...
Jun Weiming: But for how long...??

9Dragons Achievements:

Acclaim (Bardo)
GamersFirst (Phoenix)
Elysium
Eclipse
* before server wipe
Legend
Legend
The Vagabond

Back to top Go down

Post  Legend Wed Aug 24, 2011 8:03 pm

Episode IV - Become a Dragon!

It's dawn. The City is sleeping. There is no sound but the early birds' songs. A big deep ring suddenly breaks the silence. It's gongs. Some servants of the Noble Families are running in the streets to wake up people.
Servants: Wake up, Chinese folk. Wake up!! Leaders have to gather to the Headquarters of the Union. Wake up, folk!

Kenji, who was laying on a cart of straw wakes up with difficulty.
Kenji: What the fuck... They're harsh to let us to sleep so little...

He jumps out of the straw, still asleep. A gong ringer shouts next to him, running.
Servant: Wake up, Chine--
Kenji (jaded): Shut up...

He's just punched his face to make him stop the noise. He puts him in the cart when someones says "Ouch".
Kenji: Huh? Kassy? What the hell are you doing here? Weren't you suppose to be in the Zhintao's tent?
Kassy: Sorry, Master. I had no place to sleep. The second bed was arleady taken...
Kenji (to himself): I see... (to Kassy) But what about the open-air-bed in the streets?
Kassy: They were full of drunken people... That's why I looked for you and--
Kenji: It's alright, it's alright... Let it go... Now that you're waken up, stop resting there. You'll follow me to the Headquarters.

They pick an apple from a stand and eat it as a breakfast. They meet Fusen in the streets.
To each other: Good morning.

They also cross Febus, leant agaisnt his mural, his hat covering his face.
Kenji: Hoei, Mr Artist. It's time to wake up. Hoei!

The painter keeps snoring loudy. Kenji takes his one-meter-long pencil, soaks it in the bucket of green paint and draws him a big moustache.
Kenji: Haha, he'll have a good surprise. Future belongs to those who wake up early, man.

They arrive on the terrace and as a welcome gift, they're given... a lone head of the spies. Kassy is about to vomit.
Nangong Hui: Leaders, here is what remains of the 12 spies I sent to scout the Forbidden City.
COD: All dead...
Nangong Hui: We have to act fast if we want our Emperor to stay alive.
Jun Weiming: All consider that Lei Di has surely locked the Throne Room and started to torture the Emperor. He can "work" him for days without killing him. But it's surely not pleasant for the Emperor, I guess.
Nangong Hui: Nor for the Noble Families to be powerless to this... *cough* With Jun Weiming, we arrived to the decision that we have to make one of you become a Dragon, in order to defy Lei Di. It will not be an easy nor unrisky task. Here is a list for applications. Just put your name onto if you wish to become a Dragon. But we won't train weak people to such a level of mastery. That's why only Ascending Dragons can be candidates...
COD: Damn, it ruins all of my wishes...

Only 4 guys approach to write their name with an pencil which is soaked in an Inker. Among them : one Shaolin, one Beggar, one Wu-Tang and one Noblewoman.
Kassy: You won't try your luck, Master?
Kenji: Nope, I reached the level of Ascending Dragon a week ago. My body wouldn't whistand such a new power. Look at this Beggar, he's like me.

He points the other Beggar Leader which became Ascending Dragon during his quest to find them. So Fusen is the Wu-Tang pretender.
Leaders: No Iron Fist Disciple to defend the honor?
Iron Fist Leader: No! Our Lord remains our Dragon, even if he cannot fight.

So all among the Leaders start to wonder how Nangong Hui will react to those words. Indeed, a Noblewoman put her name. Does it means that she doesn't believe in her Lord ? And what about the Beggar, whose Clan Dragon is said to be alive?
Noblewoman: No offense, My Lord. But we need to stop the Black Dragons. I'll defend the pride of the Union and honor you by trying my luck.
Jun Weiming: Enough for politenesses... You 4, come with us. The rest of you, stay here and wait. It might take just an hour to reveal the identity of the Dragon-to-be...

They all go to the highest floor of the House. Noone knows what happens there, but one after the other, the candidates come back on the terrace, with a sad face. The first of them is the Shaolin, come back after 20 minutes. Then came Fusen, after 50minutes. Will the words of Jun Weiming be true? Only 10 mins left to decide who, between Beggar and Noblewoman, will become a Dragon...
Finally, the Noblewoman appears. So the Beggar is to be a Dragon. A genuine invincible warrior, master of his weaponship, owner of the lethal strength. In one word, a Dragon !

Nangong Hui: We chose that this man, come from the League, will be the New Dragon to challenge Lei Di.

And so the Beggar left with the two Dragons to the undergrounds of the Nangong House. The very place where the Head of the Union chooses who can join him or not. There might be an arena or a kinda training ground. Actually it's kept secret. But this is there that the Beggar will be trained and become, after two days on the verge of death, a Dragon.

Meanwhile, at the Throne Room of the Forbidden City. Two Emperors are face-to-face. Ming is blooding from everywhere : chest, hands, shoulders... All of his family is sat in front of him, bounded and held up by Black Dragon Priests. Lei Di stands between them all.

Lei Di (evil grin): Tell me, Lord Ming. Do you know what's worse than suffering a pain? It's being powerless, exactly as your family currently is. Death would be better for them than seeing you enduring my Arts...
Ming: You'll fall, Black Dragon. You and your Clan.
Lei Di: Nangong Hui, your most faithful servant, also said me that I wouldn't enter your Palace...
Princess: Stop it! Why did you come into our Empire, foreigner?
Lei Di: I've no business with you, Princess. So just stay where you are. Your voice is nice, but I prefer when you don't speak.

A priest puts a rope in her mouth.
Lei Di: As you can see, everything is under my control. It's been a day that I hurt you. But it was just to introduce ourselves to each other, my politeness. Now I'll start to be serious. You still haven't seen my deep side. Everything could just stop, if you'd say me where you'd conceal the broken part of the Jade Tablet... I need this last part to gather the Ultimate power of the Land, and become undefeatable.

9Dragons Achievements:

Acclaim (Bardo)
GamersFirst (Phoenix)
Elysium
Eclipse
* before server wipe
Legend
Legend
The Vagabond

Back to top Go down

Post  Legend Thu Aug 25, 2011 5:54 pm

PART 5 - The Black Dragon's Fall
Episode I - Those who bring hope to the Challengers of the Black Dragon

It's been a day that the Beggar, named Wang, is training with the Dragons in order to become one himself. Kenji has climbed on a high roof, to see the whole City.
Kenji: *sigh* so calm. It's been 2 weeks that the Black Clans have invaded Beijing. Damm battles with tremendous fighters took place in those streets. So many died. But now that the Black Dragon has arrived, it's so calm... The City is split in half: Eastern Quarters for White Clans and Western Quarters for Black Clans. Seeing this, we could imagine that there is no trouble at all. We also could s--

*Baam!* A spear drills the roof next to Kenji and some blue tiles burst. He's still wide opened eyes. Then he turns red, angry... His fist starts to close.
Kenji: What the Hell is this? I'm lucky to have been sat some feets righter...

Then a man goes out of the rice paper wall, surely kicked. He's stunned on the balcony. Kenji jumps from the roof and lands in front of the window. Another man stands here, in the room. He's rather young and shirtless with hair unbounded.
Man: Who are you?
Kenji: I could ask you the same...

Then two girls arrive from nowhere and catch Kenji. He doesn't dare to move, not to dirt their cute face.
Man: Good jooob, my hearts!
Kenji: Huh? "My hearts"? Those two are your bodyguards?
Man: Yeah. But just a little part. Some others are out, to make me food and tea.
Kenji: You a kinda piimp o_O
Man: Yeaahh! Nonono. I don't like this term. I'd say I'm a lucky man, beloved by all women. Ain't this true?
Girls: Yessss, Maasteeeeer.
Man: My name's Hope. The hope of those wandering beauties and the hope of Beijing Taverns. But you arrive when I am busy, man. I don't know how you came here. Doesn't matter, anyways. Bybyeee!

The girls throw Kenji outside. He falls like 30 meters.
Kenji: Dang, I'm gonna die in a time of apparent peace.

Actually he doesn't. What a luck! He landed in a straw cart. He jumps off and listen a great noise. Many people from every Side have gathered and formed a big circle. Kenji pushes some in order to get closer. A hooded man is here. He's on a four-wheeled cart, pulled by a white hors. Everybody speaking, wondering who he is. Indeed, he looks suspicious...
Voice: Part! Part, crowd! Open the way to the ninth Dragon.

Nangong Hui is here, he approaches. The man downs from his vehicle and bows.
Nangong Hui: Welcome, Roky.
Roky: I've come as soon as I was done. Here is my New Collection of Weapons...
Crowd: Ohhhhhh!
Nangong Hui: Did you put them the requirements we talked about a month ago?
Roky: Yes, my Lord. Those Babies are usable only by those who have reached the Achievement level of Dissolved Body.

These are not very good news, since few people in the Land are known to be officially Dissolved Body. So those so-powerful weapons are designed for an Elite, a few amount of hardcore warriors. Even if there are more and more, they're no legions.
Fusen: Damn, this Sword is from the best factory I've ever seen.
Roky: Bahhhh! Don't touch it, man! This is not self-service. You have to pay if you wanna get one.
Fusen: What's the price for this?
Roky: 6'580'000 gold coins.
Fusen: What!? You just a sneaky swingler. But you're also a great Blacksmith, surely the best so far, making strong weapons. And I'm rich, so it's alright...
Roky: Be the first to enjoy my Baby :)
Kenji: You're DB, Fusen?
Fusen: Hehe, Yes of course, Kenji. I became when I killed this Blade of Darkness last week.

So another man comes to the crowd. He's a one-eyed Rider, dressed with a tiger-head on his left shoulder.
Kenji: Rhaaa, I know this man...
Man: Hello, crowd. I bet that there is some business to do right here. I'm Humblefist, a non-official Master Refiner.
Nangong Hui: Alright. We'll open you a Smith in the Headquarters to--
Legend: No! The Smith will be in the main street. I don't want the Union to have the exclusive seizure of the Arts of those two. Your store will be at the main street sirs. Follow me.

Everybody goes away. Nangong Hui's rather angry because a Vagabond told him what to do. But this guy was totally right. And he is also an influential man in the Land. As Zhonyuan Langke's Successor, the current Commander of the Vagabond Army, he's indeed immune to everything, even Nangong Hui's anger. Kenji stops when he hears his name.
Kassy: Hey, Master! Hey!
Kenji: Nice to see you, Kassy. You missed the arrival of two masters.
Kassy: Rhooo. Who were they?
Kenji: Roky the Blacksmith and Humblefist the Master Refiner.
Kassy: A refiner? I didn't know that there were two of them in the Land. Is he the Mo Tailan's disciple?
Kenji: Nope. He's a man who learnt on his own how to refine. And he's friend of mine.
Kassy: Really? Can I ask you to pay me a Refinement, Master?
Kenji: Yes of course, since he's cheaper than this hoodlum Mo Tailan.

9Dragons Achievements:

Acclaim (Bardo)
GamersFirst (Phoenix)
Elysium
Eclipse
* before server wipe
Legend
Legend
The Vagabond

Back to top Go down

Post  Legend Thu Aug 25, 2011 6:13 pm

Episode II - Unexpected Revelations

Many ads are nailed everywhere in the City, promoting the New Set of Weapons. Roky the Blacksmith called it "The Eagle Claw's Collection". Febus the Artist got hired by the Blacksmith to develop attracting ads to boom the purchasing. And this seems to work, because the main street is full of people who wanna get their Eagle Claw. A long queue is in front of the store. But it is not the only one. Indeed, next to the Smithy, the Humblefist's Refinery is open. He smelt the business and he wasn't wrong. As Mo Tailan has established her store in Hefei, the road to refine a weapon is rather long. People will not have to travel. They just have to give Blood Essences they earned from their multiple slayings. Kenji and her Pupil Kassy are walking and looking around in the stands to find enough Blood Essences. Indeed, as Kenji got his +12 Sword, he had nothing to do with his Blood Essences but selling them at high prices.
Kassy: How far do you think my Sword can go to?
Kenji: With this man, you are pretty sure to go till +10 with no break.
Kassy: Wooot!! I'm gonna get this pink glow around my weapon!
Kenji: Let's find the materials before. We still need 84 Blood Essences.

Meanwhile they're checking the stands, they cross COD.
COD: Hey, Kenji! Look what I afforded.
Kenji: Nice, you got this Eagle Claw's Polearm?
COD: Better. Even if I am not DB yet, I'll be able to use it next time I level up, so Projected Soul 6. It's also refined +11, as you can notice.

In the same time, at the Forbidden City. The Throne Room is totally in the shadow. Lei Di's walking around doing no noise. Noone but him can see what happens. He asks the Imperial Emperor from everywhere.
Lei Di: I'll be quick. Tell me where is hidden this part of the Jade Tablet?
Ming: V...very well.

Oh no! He's about to tell Lei Di where is the last part of the Jade Tablet, this sacred item broken during the Duel of the 9Dragons. The last piece will complete the Tablet, and make Lei Di undefeatable! As he had founded the seven other pieces, he'll now remake the whole and wear it during his fights. The Imperial Emperor is tired of the physical and mental torture he's suffering for 3 days, restlessly.
Ming: It's in the--
Prince: No! Father! N--
Lei Di: Silence! Continue, Ming. Every torture will stop if I find it.

Lei Di has stunned the Prince with a hand stroke in the neck. But as the room is totally dark, the Imperial Emperor couldn't see anything. He finally reveals the place where he hid the last Piece of the Jade Tablet.
Ming: In the undergrounds of the Palace, Northern part of the 5th tunnel. There is a crypte. One of the statue is a fake. The Tablet is inside its right knee.

And so, as the Thunder Emperor had said. He stops walking around. He opens the door of the Throne room and say to his men to find the Tablet, following the way the Imperial Emperor has revealed.
Lei Di: You'll stay alive, Ming. Only until you'll see me take over the country, and put the crown on my head. Then I'll kill you myself.

It's night outisde. Kenji and Kassy have finally found the Blood Essences, which some were borrowed from COD.
Kenji: Hurry up. He's about to close the store!

They arrive at the Refinery.
Kenji: Hey, Humblefist!
Humblefist: Ohh, Kenji! How are you? Long time I didn't see you.
Kenji: Hehe, it's because you retired to refine and become damn rich.
Humblefist: Haha, yes that's true. So, what do you want me to do?
Kenji: Take this Sword. I'd like it to go to +10.
Humblefist: Humm. This is surely doable, but... what the hell are you doing with such a low weapon?
Kenji: It's for my Pupil, not for me.
Humblefist: Okok. You have the materials?
Kenji: Here you are.

15 mins later, he's back with the Sword.
Kenji: Woot, nice job. My Pupil will be happy.
Humblefist: Anytime, man. Enjoy.

Kenji gives Kassy the Weapon. She's jumping around, happy and more. The City is rather calm, by night. Only the taverns are still open, casting fainting lights. When they enter it, Kenji recognizes Hope, circled by sexy girls. Everybody in the tavern seems joyful and laughing. But noone is aware of what's happening. A party of 9 fellows, led by a Black Dragon Priest, is checking the statues. The Priest immediately sees which one is the fake one. He oders the other guys to break it. Ming said truth, the bright part of the Jade Tablet is here, glowing turquoise.
Priest: Finally... The fun will begin now.

The little team gets back to light. The Priest orders his guys to spread in the Palace. He walks to the Throne Room. The 2 Bodyguards open the door. Lei Di is there, sitting on the Throne.
Lei Di: Haaa... You finally found it. Give it to me, Sanhyo.
Sanhyo, the Priest: I came here to tell you this... I took this part of the Jade Tablet to gain power, and take your seat.
Lei Di (angry): What!?
Sanhyo: I am the one to become the Black Dragon, the one to lead this so powerful army. You're old fashion, Lei Di.
Lei Di: I was clever to hide the other pieces in safe places. Guards, kill this Priest right now!

The Guards at the door rush to the Priest, but they're stopped by the other traitors. Actually, they were shot dead with short-ranged bows.
Priest: As you see, many of us don't believe in you anymore. During 10 years, I strengthened myself and my skills. I think that I've become more charismatic than you.

Lei Di howls. Not a human's howl, more like a very loudy sound of thunder. His eyes, are terrifying. His scar on the chest, is smoking... He's completly angry. He strikes the throne arm-rest and destroys a part of it. His voice, has become scaringly deep.
Lei Di: So you think you can be the Black Dragon? Just because you own a piece of the Jade Tablet? You're just pityful. You don't even follow the Rule of this Clan, because you don't submit to the Leader. You'll just die right now...

Lei Di takes his huge Scythe from the wall...

9Dragons Achievements:

Acclaim (Bardo)
GamersFirst (Phoenix)
Elysium
Eclipse
* before server wipe
Legend
Legend
The Vagabond

Back to top Go down

Post  Legend Thu Aug 25, 2011 6:39 pm

Episode III - The Call of the Battle

At the dawn, in a Tavern room. A couple is in a bed, admiring the sky out window.
Hope: Tell me, chick. Wanna hear a damn true story from me?
Girl: Yes of course, Master.
Hope: Ok, listen carefully.

[FLASHBACK]

Told by Hope. The last night, we suddenly heard a huge noise. I saw where it came from. There was a damn lightning which hit the roof of the Imperial Palace. And then came tons of others. It was like fireworks spectacle: full of light and damm noisy. When tons of lightning show up, the thunderclaps follow. Many people were waken up by this and came like me at their balcony to see what was happening. But this wasn't ended yet. More amazing events were to come. Indeed, we all saw the gates of the Forbidden City open. Tons of warriors were belched from them. With their typical suits and their Scythes, I immediatly recognized the Black Dragon Army. Really, chick, you shouldn't have been sleeping, you missed something good. They were suddenly hit by thunderbolt. I thought "How comes?" because their Emperor masters the Thunder. But I understood fast. Indeed, the Thunder Emperor jumped on the roof by breaking the tiles and a man who led the Army shouted so.

Sanhyo: We're the Black Dragon Army, led by Sanhyo the New Black Dragon. We'll ally with the Black Clans and take over this country. Lei Di's Era among our Clan is over.

So the Thunder Emperor himself was betrayed by his own clansmen. But as he is known to be ruthless and unforgiving, he made the thunderbolt hit his former soldiers without any hesitation. Many died on the escape, burnt to crisp. The Thunder Emperor put up his scary Scythe and replied.
Lei Di: No matter if you call yourself a Dragon. I'll find you. And I'll kill you. Remember that a true Demon never dies!

[/Flashback]

Those who betrayed the Thunder Emperor ran away from where they came. They'll surely establish a new Clan Base somewhere else. But the most dangerous things is that they're allies to the Black Clans now. The 9 Clans are now gathered so: 4 Whites, 4 Blacks, and 1 Neutral. But toward this flight, Nangong Hui and Jun Weiming have immediatly seen the occasion to strike. Indeed, the Thunder Emperor is almost alone now, only followed by 300 men instead of 4,000. Every White Clans' Leaders are on the terrace of Nangong's Headquarter.

Jun Weiming: As you all saw, Lei Di the Black Dragon was betrayed. His Army is weakened now. Their number is estimated between 200 and 350. It's time to strike!
Nangong Hui: Let's rescue the Imperial Emperor!

So the White Clans go with their parties till the border wall of the Forbidden City. They're led by Wang, the Beggar who became a Dragon. But they're badly surprised when they see lots of Black Clansmen arrive.
Wang: What the heck are you doing here, Black Clans?
Legend (came from nowhere): They'll not fight you, Wang. They're here to raid the Palace and steal gold.
Wang: As soon as the Thunder Emperor is dead, our War is back, and killing allowed.
Brotherhood Captain: Alright...

The thunder starts to ring. It brings light in this dark moonless night, only lit by stars and lightnings.
Caifen: It's time...
COD: Watch out!

All back down. Thunderbolt has just hit the ground in front of them, revealing a silhouette in the fire.
Man: Hello, Clansmen.
Wang: Who the Hell are you?
Man: Telling you my name would be useless. Just know that I'm one of the adept of the Thunder Emperor. I'm a messenger.
Caifen: Be quick!
Man: Know this, Clansmen. As soon as you'll cross the doors behind me, you'll be in the City paved yard. You won't be able to go back and you'll suffer the anger of my Master and his undefeated Army. Are you sure you wanna throw away your lives?
Fusen: Of course we are. It's for the pride. We'll find you inside this Palace and we'll kill you.
Legend: Now go back to your Master, messenger. And tell him to be ready.

He vanishes in a lightning. The parties kick the doors, enter the huge yard and the thunderbolt strikes on the tiles. As had they run a meter that they can hear arrows whistling from everywhere. They can also see that the space before them, which is between them and the Palace is full of wildcats and bears, archers and scythe-wielders.
Kenji: That's now that you see if you're a man or not... Forwards!!

He's the first to run, immediatly followed by everybody else. He strikes the first Black Dragon with the Smashing Sword of the Shadow. White Clans are trying to open the way by the right side, and the Black Clans by the left side. Clansmen are around 500. This is normal that this number isn't high. Not all warriors came here, only those who are at least Projected Soul. Black Dragons are around 300, according to Jun Weiming. Him and Nangong Hui, unable to fight, are watching the assault from the highest balcony of the City, which offers a sight on the Imperial Palace. Caifen is fighting hard with her Saber. She keeps an eye upon the White Clans and upon Kenji.
Caifen (to herself): Damn, this Wu-Tang has already come in my way twice. I don't like this at all. I should kill him as soon as the Black Dragon will be killed.

Tenfa, one of the Leader of the Sacred Flowers, has also noticed Kenji.
Tenfa: So he's here...
Mistress of Cloud: Mistress, isn't this man the Wu-Tang we have to slay?
Tenfa: Yes he is. But remember what the Commander of the Vagabond Army said "Peace until the Thunder Emperor's fall".

Fusen is helped with his party of Noblemen and Wu-Tang. He's far from Kenji but he's a little closer from the Palace than him. They're surrounded by Scythes-wielders. He asks help and uses the Land Opening Sword to get rid of many oppenent in a row. COD and Kenji're arriving.

In the Throne Room, Lei Di awaits, sagged on the Imperial seat.

Messenger: Emperor, they've crossed the gates.
Lei Di: Perfect. Now they're my preys...
Messenger: They seem to have a Dragon among their ranks. A Beggar.
Lei Di: I don't mind. It will make the fight more exciting. Priests and Champions, spread in the halls. Greet them with our Black Arts. I'm ready.

Priests are men, and surely some women, who wear a mask, like Lei Di does. However, this mask is not golden, it's reddish. Champions are men and women almost fully tattooed. Their abilities are the Lightninglike-speed fighting style. These are the last adepts of the Thunder Emperor, but also the strongest. Even if Sanhyo the traitor fled with the Army, Lei Di has kept his Elite members : the highest-ranked Black Dragons.
Black Dragons (together): Emperor, we're your shield. Those who're gonna die, salute you.
(cf Gladiators to Caesar ofc ^^)

They immediatly run and two new guards stay only to keep the Throne Room's door.
Lei Di (grinning): Let's see, Ming, how far your soldiers will go. I'm ready.

9Dragons Achievements:

Acclaim (Bardo)
GamersFirst (Phoenix)
Elysium
Eclipse
* before server wipe
Legend
Legend
The Vagabond

Back to top Go down

Post  Legend Thu Aug 25, 2011 6:58 pm

Episode IV - The First Inside

Everybody is now in the Yard. Hundreds versus hundreds. These are the proportions of this battle. This is the utter chaos. Even if the Black Dragons are fully aware that they've little chances to win, they struggle hard. Most of those who stayed aside Lei Di are Projected Soul. Their glory in this fight is to yell.
Black Dragons: For the Emperor!!

This shout gathers their courage and boldens their Dark heart. Also, they seems strongest than the common people. Not stronger in skills, but stronger in strength, that's what Caifen noticed. But it doesn't matter how strong they are, they all must die ! Here is the only focus of both the Blacks and Whites. But not for all. Indeed, instead of fighting the Legionnaries in the Yard, some are trying to creep inside the Palace. A party of Thieves have managed to go to the open door unharmed, avoiding the Riders and the Scythes blows.
Thief: Haha, we're first! Go, guys. Let's raid this Palace and bring those golden goods to Taishan.

They all start running. But they quickly face two fellows. There is a tattooed girl and coat-dressed man. The Thieves turn pale, realizing they're facing the Black Dragons Elites...
Champion: What are you waiting for?

The Thieves run in a desperate charge on the two opponents. The'yre all slayed in a raw. So fast that even the last one couldn't see. Suddenly, a lightning strikes the top of the Palace Roof, and the thunder follows.
Fusen: A dry thunderstorm? How comes?
Kenji: This is not normal...

Indeed, Kenji noticed well. But why the Hell do lightnings strike whereas the sky is cloudless? Seven in a wink...
Nangong Hui: You remember, Weiming?
Jun Weiming: How can I not? Each life taken is claimed by a lightning...

The following are the White Clans. Few seconds after their entrance, other lightnings come... How can the Clansmen enter the throne room where Lei Di is if they can't even cross the Door ? This was a trap from Lei Di ! He let the doors opened and so the Clansmen would reach it first... What a deadly and mean manoeveur...
The fighters in the Yard are still many holding a Scythe. If they were to fall, it wouldn't be withing less than the whole night. But now that the Clansmen are trapped between the gate and the Palace, they've no more choice but to fight. As a Leader of Wu-Tang, Kenji is almost sure to stay alive, because his Clansmates would give their life for him. But he wanna enter. How could a Leader stay away from the battle ? That's why he speaks to his nearest comrades.

Kenji: Wu-Tangs, my brothers in the sword, we have not to fear death tonight. Follow me, may it be to death or glory. Who's with me?
The 4 others: We are with you, sir!
Kenji: Alright. Let's go!!!

So they start moving. Stepping quite fast but carfully, staying all together. They manage to reach the front step.
Kenji: There must be strong Black Dragon Warriors in this hall. They're hidden, waiting for us... Help me to take this dead body from the floor.

A robust Wu-Tang picks up the cadaver all alone.
Wu-Tang: Let me do it, sir.

He sways it. 1! 2! 3! Then he chucks it out in the hall. The corpse is now riddled with poisonned darts and hand-knives...
Kenji: You saw where it came from?
Guys: I saw one from the second room at the left. One from the pillar too.
Kenji: I also noticed one coming from above. There might be someone at ceiling... Be on your guards.

So they all enter, knowing where the attacks will be from. They avoid them all. Kenji even kills the Champion girl who was posted above the door. The other four fight at 2 versus 1 and succeed. COD and Fusen have seen them enter.
COD: What a fool! He'll be killed.
Fusen: Wait! There's no lightning...
COD: You think he succeeded?
Fusen: I guess so. We should go too. I can't let him be better than me once more. Let's find Wang. C'mon!

Kenji and his mates are now in a dark hall. They can barely hear the sound of battle. Inside is damm scarier than outside. They believe they notice shadows running around, but nope. There's nothing. But they're getting lost. They'd need a Noble. At least, they can prevent themselves from being attacked thanks to their "human body shields". Actually the dead Black Dragons. This might be a lure for later.

Fusen arrives to the Beggar Dragon.

Fusen: Wang, a Wu-Tang I know has enter the Palace unharmed. I guess he opened the way. There might be no opponent at the door. We should be quick.
Wang: Alright. Let me gather Nobles as guides and we will enter.

But Tenfa, who watched Kenji, because of love, as also noticed his entrance and she's entering with Tenfa and some Sacred Flowers and Heavenly Demons... A Storm Demon lights a fire in in hands, casting a nuke. The Wu-Tangs notice the far light.
Kenji: People will enter now... But let's continue.

They arrive in a big room. Surely a tea room. It's barren. Then *Clam!* The door they came by is closed! Kenji immediately turns around and his "shield" is nuked. His mate next to him is not so lucky. Kenji accomplishes the Xuanxu Art of the Earth and the Double Tai Chi Energy. Now their strength has increased for the time of the battle. Suddenly, the room gets lighty. They're facing a team of 4 Champions.
Champion: Bad luck, guys... We've settled this room as the Champion's Headquarter. Ready to die?
Kenji: Of course we're. But not right here, you moron. Take this in your face. I too master some lightning-speed skill.

He's now behind them all... He's used the Ying's Flash and can now behead the shirtless Champion from behind....
Meanwhile, the Blacks party has chosen to take the hall on the right. Unlike Kenji's guys, they don't move blindly. But they can easily be seen. They're nuked from the top of the corridor by flames...

Priest: You shouldn't have come, Clansmen. Our Emperor will destroy you with no mercy. Can't you recognize death when you see it?

Nukers are all sending quick nukes in order to busy the two Priests with it and let their melee mates smash them. They finally kill one, but the other runs away to warn his comrades.
Caifen (to the dead Priest): You were damn right, Priest. This place smells death...

She slits his throat to be sure he'll not be back. And, in order to take off his pride, she tooks off his reddish mask.
Caifen: This is mine now... Hey, guys. Look at me now. Am I as scary as the Black Dragon is?

She puts off the mask on her cute face. But her friends are not smiling at all. Caifen is now yelling and wriggling. The mask is smoking. Her face is surely burnt under it. But now, even though she's trying to pull it off, she can't. The evil item is now part of her...
Tenfa: Caifen? Are you alright?
Caifen: I guess so. This mask, is part of me though. I feel more... more powerful!

What they all ignore is that she killed a high level Priest. She's become a Dragon because she's put the mask of a Black Dragon, a mask... of a brought-back-from-Hell Soul. So even if she's damn strong now, her inner balance could be affected one day...

9Dragons Achievements:

Acclaim (Bardo)
GamersFirst (Phoenix)
Elysium
Eclipse
* before server wipe
Legend
Legend
The Vagabond

Back to top Go down

Post  Legend Thu Aug 25, 2011 7:19 pm

PART 6 - The Duel
Episode I - The First Contacts

Some people have managed to enter the Palace, around 6 parties are now inside. But the team of Rider Champions has also decided to leave the Yard and wander the Halls, charging from the back of their huge black bears, the Scythe ready to stab in the dark.
Wang: Lead us through this Building. You surely know it pretty well.

Meanwhile, Kenji's party is still facing the Champions in the tea room. They're 4 versus 4. On another part, Caifen the new-born Dragon is leading her fellows through the corridors.
Caifen: I'd say we are getting closer from the Throne room. Look how wealth is this long hall.

They arrive at a bend. The two Blood Demons who're the first line are killed as soon as they show up their face.
Tenfa: Black Dragons nuker!
Sacred Flower: Mistress, how to kill them from here?
Heavenly Demon: Yeah, we are only 5 now. Should we stop here and go back?
Caifen: Surely not.

But what the Black Team didn't expect is that the alarm got given and that the Black Dragons are very-well organized. That's why the band of Riders has found them pretty fast.
Tenfa: Look at there! Bear-riders!

The crazy animals move their huge mass of fur and muscles. But Caifen has not conceided defeat yet. She sets a fire a meter before her, thanks to her saber.
Caifen: Bears are animals, they are afraid of the fire... Now let's focus on those nukers in the hall.

Indeed, the black nukes continue striking the wall, letting the Blacks no chance to step ahead.
At the tea room, only two Wu-Tangs are still alive aside their Leader. Suddely the door opens : it's COD and Fusen's guys.

Fusen: Hold on, guys!
COD: Kill them all!

However, Wang is the first to see the Lei Di's Guards, thanks to the Nobles. The two "Pillars" of the Black Dragon ready their weapon. Why pillars ? Simply because they're tallest men ever, taller than Lei Di himself (when he's in normal mode). The scythe they have fits them, looking as dangerous as their wielder...
Guards: Shadows! Clansmen are coming here.

A bunch of Priests arrives. The Nobles and Beggars are facing them. It will be a tough fight...
Tenfa: They seem to have stopped nuking.
Caifen: You think about a trap, Tenfa?
Tenfa: I'm not sure...

She uses her dagger to see the reflect of the opponents.
Tenfa: They're fighting White Clans. Let's go and kill everybody!

The Bears attack the Whites by behind. The first to bear the brunt of it is a Murong member. The blood-thursty beast eats an arm. Amidst the bloodshed, Wang manages to smash the head of a Guard, which falls, dead. Wang destroys the door.
Lei Di (handclapping): Nice job, Beggar... I'm really impressed. You must be this Beggar who became a Dragon. Let's see what you're worth...

Lei Di looks taller than before. Actually, every time that an Elite member of his Clan takes a life, it makes him stronger. And his Scythe huger... Lei Di just stands up, quietly, and takes his weapon. He sticks it strong in the ground. And so the loudest thunderclap ever roars from the sky. Thue Duel has begun...
From where they are, Kenji and Fusen have a bad feeling.

Fusen: Is it me or there is smoke?
COD: A fire! Someone has set a fire here, in the Forbidden City!

Indeed, the fire that Caifen started in order to make the Riders go away has spread out and the flames are licking the ceiling and the eastern part of the building. The door where the Whites arrived from is now burning.
COD: We've got to escape. This door over there!

They head to the green door at the back of the room, jumping over corpses.
Kenji: Sorry, my friends. May you rest in peace, brothers.

The Blacks have also entered the Throne Room, where Wang's being bullied by Lei Di.
Lei Di: Is that all that you're able to?
Caifen: Come fight an opponent which matches you, Thunder Lord.
Lei Di: A match, you say? I bet you're not my level. The Dragon they sent to Bloody Plain ten years ago were Dissolved Body last cheng. I managed to defeat many and during my near-death, I found the secret of the Immortal Achievement level. Now I just need to find the way to pass the Heaven's Gate.
Tenfa: You are Immortal last cheng?
Lei Di: Of course! Why do you think that I claim myself the strongest? Now that you know it, fight me, and suffer my anger.

A Beggar arrives fast on the Thunder Emperor.
Beggar: You lost your title of Emperor by the betrayal of your guys. You're losing the last who remained with you. Now you'll lost life by a Projected Soul Beggar!!!!! Yahhhhhhhhhhh!!!

Lei Di gives him a diagonal blow in the chest. The guy's bleeding as hell, but still standing. But the Thunder Emperor, the strongest Dragon ever, is not slow to respond. He spins, passes his Scythe in his back with cercles and stabs its little fangs in the shoulder of the Beggar. He pushes on it. The guy yells because of the unbearable pain. He kneels down, Lei Di's too strong to him in the end. The Master of the Thunder Clan takes his weapon off from the man. Blood spurts. He puts his hand on his wound.
Beggar: Bleeding won't stop...

He falls on his back. Lei Di puts his foot on his chest wound. He really is ruthless. Now he stares him, all-mighty.
Lei Di: You see, you were wrong. I always win.
Beggar: M-Mercy...
Lei Di: Haha! Mercy, you say? Wasn't my messenger clear enough? If you crossed this Gates, so you have accepted to become my preys.

He knocks the tip of his Scythe (not the blade, but the other side at the handle) in the throat of his enemy.
Lei Di: Who's next?

Fusen' mates arrive from the tea room, by the green door. Coughing because of the smoke. The fire will soon be here.
Lei Di: The more there are the funnier it is. It reminds me of the Duel at Bloody Plain.

Kenji has noticed Tenfa, so she has. He cannot take of his eyes from hers. That's why he doesn't see that Lei Di's minions have gathered...

9Dragons Achievements:

Acclaim (Bardo)
GamersFirst (Phoenix)
Elysium
Eclipse
* before server wipe
Legend
Legend
The Vagabond

Back to top Go down

Post  Legend Thu Aug 25, 2011 7:33 pm

PART 6 - The Duel
Episode II - The Four Stars, Seniors of the Thunder Clan

The Forbidden City must be full of corpses. Because even if Kenji, Caifen etc didn't encounter many Black Dragons, around 40 of them were spread in the building, wandering in the halls. The fire has also conquered a nice part of the Palace. Lei Di has killed several Clansmen. He's now going back on the Imperial Throne.
Lei Di: You'll fight my last Stars, Clansmen. If you manage to beat those, then you'll deserve a fight against me. Just one thing, Clansmen, know that those guys were my very first Disciples. That's why I call them "Stars".

The fight lasts a long time. At least, it's what the Blacks and Whites think. They're all getting out of strength. Among the Stars, there is an Archpriest, a big bald man, a long-bearded old man, and a kinda extremly beautiful woman. They master both the Black Arts, as every Black Dragon does, but also the Thunder skills. This is the difference between the Black Dragon Clan, now with Senhyo the traitor, and the former Clan : The Thunder Clan. Those four are the Generals of Lei Di, the former four masters. Every of them representing a class. They're not as old as Lei Di, but they're around 100, even if their face didn't grew old.
Tenfa: I've seen Sura Mahu the Great Mistress only once in my life. I can ensure you that this woman could be her rival.

At the same time, Kenji and Fusen think about using the Yin's Flash and behead the Bald giant, the Warrior Star. When they're behind him, their Sword strike each other Sword.
Bald Star: Too slow, Wu-Tangs.

He is behind them and punches them with his huge fists. They fly and arrive against the wall. They're stunned.
Bald Star: I am the only Black Dragon Warrior who doesn't use a Scythe. The Emperor allowed me to use my body as a weapon. Hehe.

Tenfa notices Kenji being hit.
Woman Star: Don't get distracted. I'm still here.

Tenfa avoids the hit by performing a backflip. The fire has now reached the Throne Room. Caifen uses for the first time her Hell's powers, providing from the Mask. The sends fire with her Saber. The Archpriest has little difficulty to avoid this rain. Wang and the Nobles are facing the Grey-beard. Suddenly a Nobleman arrives next to the Imperial Emperor (I hope you didn't forget him, readers xD) and try to unbound him.
Lei Di: You won't rescue any unless my Generals are defeated.

He kills him with a lightning coming from his hand. The Bald guy approaches the Wu-Tang brothers.
Bald Star: Still not up? I'm disappointed.

He readies his right fist and charge the wall. Fusen opens an eye and jump, kicking his face. The Bald's nose is bleeding.
Bald Star: I didn't expect less from an Ascending Dragon... But you'll die!

Tenfa is in bad position. The Beautiful Star has slapped and kicked her. She's the back against the wall. In the same time, The Bald Star gathers an electric ball in his hands. Fusen is the target. But before the Giant unleashes his lightning energy, Kenji throws his Sword away to the Fusen's head.
Kenji: Get down, Fusen!

The ball leaves his master's hands, and gets attracted by the Kenji's Sword. As Fusen has crouched, the Sword continues his way till... the chest of the Beatiful woman. She gets instantly electrized and burns. One General has died. She's called by the Hells and only her mask remains. Lei Di catches it thanks to his Lightning attraction. A nobleman comes to the Imperial Emperor.
Ming: Idiot! Release my children!

So the Princess is rescued and goes away. But someone has arrived in the Hall and blocks the way. It is Nangong Hui.
Nangong Hui: I'll take care of the escapers. I'll not interrupt the fight.

Fusen now kills the Bald Star with the Yang's Flash, the other Third Role Skill, by sticking his Sword in the ground. It sends a light-blue flash ray which splits the floor, and his opponent's body in half.
Fusen: Two of them are dead. What are you waiting for, Dragons?

Kenji's help Tenfa to get up, she's wounded at the hip. The Prince escapes. Wang kills the Grey-Beard and Caifen pushes the Archpriest in the fire, against the wall. Lei Di has the 4 Masks.
Lei Di: You really are worth a fight. Come all against me! Just as your former Dragons did. I wanna revive the past and change the future! History repeats itself.

So they all run. Nangong Hui has fled with the Imperial Family. Lei Di is performing big circles with his Scythe. He's create an uncrossable range. He avoids the nukes and the range of his weapon is longer than the one of every weapon. don't forget that he's now about 4 meters high, thanks to his Elites' slayings. his Scythe is longer than 4 meters. The 4 Clansmen who dare step are immediately split in half, the body apart the legs. Suddenly Jun Weiming spanws, arrived by the roof.
Jun Weiming: You need to target his heart, as empty and dark it might be. That's how myself and the 7 other did. I'll not help you, though. I'm just here to attend the fight and be the witness of the ending.

Legend the Commander of the Vagabond Army was also one who entered the Throne Room. He has the feeling that the battle which is unfolding is the one that his Master told him. Wang uses what he was taught by the White Dragons at Nangongs' Headquarters. He gathers his Chi to sent it onto Lei Di. When it strinkes Lei Di, he didn't burst, as he should, but he's just a tangled step. Caifen doesn't miss the occasion and strike. Her Saber doesn't kill him either. It just adds another Scar next to the first.
Lei Di: Alright. Now I'll take you all seriously. I'll show you what the Black Dragon, Master of the Thunder and come-back from Asura Underworld really is.

Everybody backs down. Lei Di bends and gets back with a burst of Energy which puts the fighters down. Even Jun Weiming feels the flow, but he avoids it of course ;) Lei Di is now taller, his eyes are white, as white as the intense Asura evil light. His Body is full of tattoos which are letting escape lightnings from his strong body. His hair is now flowing in the air and he's got off his silky cape.
Caifen: The show must go on...

9Dragons Achievements:

Acclaim (Bardo)
GamersFirst (Phoenix)
Elysium
Eclipse
* before server wipe
Legend
Legend
The Vagabond

Back to top Go down

Post  Legend Thu Aug 25, 2011 7:54 pm

PART 6 - The Duel
Episode III - The Final Blow

Jun Weiming: Lei Di the Thunder Emperor, has unleashed his demonic soul against the Clansmen who came to fight him. They killed his Legionnaries, they killed his Elites members Champions and Priests and they killed the four Generals. Noone since the Duel of the Nine Dragons managed to do better than they do. I know what I'm speaking about, I am Jun Weiming, the Dragon of the Iron Fist Clan. They managed to escalate many stages of fight. But will they be able to defeat the Emperor himself?

Lei Di is standing on the little steps before the Throne. His eyes are flashing white and his whole body is covered of electric tattooes.
Lei Di: Let me show you what a real fight is.

He puts up his Scythe, which attracts the thunder by the hole on the roof. A huge thunderbolt hits his blade then goes through his body, electrizing the ground. Kenji is really touched by this attack and his left arm is now brown, because of the lightning which struck him. The others have protected themselves or jumped. Lei Di uses this instant to strike! He targets Wang, the Beggar Dragon. He stabs his collarbone and kicks Fusen. Jun Weiming is looking at this, through the flames. Caifen manages to defend her 2 Heavenly Demons soldiers, but she cannot make Lei Di back down. COD, the Leader Luohan Monk runs to Lei Di with his fastest smashing. Sadly, it's not fast enough to trick Lei Di. The Thunder Emperor lets him get close, then he simply punches the Pole with his forearm. The weapon breaks instantly.
COD: Oh-oh.

He receives a direct uppercut which sends him hit the roof.
Tenfa: Damn, what a punch!

Legend the Vagabond manages to catch him before his head touches the floor.
COD: Thank you, Vagabond Leader. (to Lei Di) A good monk can use his fists when he needs to.
Lei Di: Show me what you got...

The Luohan runs again then jumps. His fist is the target of Lei Di. All of the others see the action like in slow motion. But when the clash happens, it turns sad, and so fast. When their fists strike each other, the Thunder Emperor releases a lightning from his body. The massive electric charge crosses COD. The flash is huge, blinding the Clansmen during a second. COD falls down, dead and burning.
Kenji: What the Hell...

Him and Fusen yell in a desperate onslaught. COD was their friend. They both target the same leg to hit. Thus, Lei Di cannot use is weapon and his body. Fusen take the wooden part of the Scythe in the chest, which stops his attack. Kenji's blade goes through the leg, but not deep enough.
Lei Di: The ant scratches the Mammoth!

Lei Di swings and kicks him from behind. the Wu-Tang arrives in the flames. His nose's bleeding. He immediately takes off his Blue Cloud Jacket to avoid a total combustion. Fusen is now rolling on the side to avoid being stabbed by the serpent blade at the tip of the Scythe.
Wang: Alright guys, I've recovered my Chi.

He gathers once again a Chi ball in his staff to strike in the distance. Caifen plans to act as before and follow the ball to hurt the Thunder Emperor.
Lei Di: Not twice!

He cuts the Chi ball in half, which make the columns behind break. The low ceiling is trembling.
Lei Di: Your distance abilities bother me, Dragon. Why not come face-to-face?

Despite his huge height and wheight (4m - 260kg), he's vanished from the room. Actually not, he's behind them all.
Lei Di: Here...

Wang turns around but he's not lucky. Indeed, the Scythe makes his left arm leave the body. Wang's rolling eyes, about to faint.
Wang: What a pain... my arm... is not part of me anymore...

He's sweating, very painful and ill-at-ease. Tenfa comes aside him to do what she can.
Tenfa: I'm hybrid. My healings skills are not very high but they could appease your pain and make the wound scars.

Lei Di roars as a Dragon once more. He's heading to Caifen. She runs behind a column. The pillar is destroyed in a blow.
Caifen: OK, you can destroy stone like this. What about a body...

In the highest part of her jump, in the instant when gravity is none, she sends her burning saber in the Lei Di's shoulder. Legend follows by sticking his saber on the abdomen. So the Wu-Tang brothers use the Yin's Flash to hit the boots and confuse Lei Di. Even if the hits only slide on the metal, his attention is focused on the bottom. Caifen jumps from a column to reach her saber. Wang, which doesn't feel pain anymore uses his remaining arm to gather Chi in his staff and targets the Legend's saber. The weapon, because of the Chi, is pushed inside the flesh. The Emperor bends a bit. Caifen is on his back and stabs the left shoulder.
Jun Weiming: Moron! The heart is on the other side in Demons' body.

Wang strikes the strongest he can in the heart. His staff enters the body. Then everybody stabs him. He roars again, because of the intense pain. Suddenly, his body is lightnings more and more. His eyes stop flashing and he's going back to his normal height : 2m25. He's laying on back. He doesn't breath, because his chest isn't moving. The Black Dragon... is dead.
Caifen: Iron Fist! Is he dead!?

Suddenly, 10 lightnings strike the ground next to him, one after another. Ten people came with it. They're members of the Thunder Clan. They lift the Thunder Emperor. One puts his hands on the chests and then the breath starts again.
Tenfa: What... are they doing?
Wang: Stop them!!

The 2 Caifen's soldiers run to the guys but are killed in a raw. So two lightnings flash, thunder thunders twice and light comes to the Golden Mask. Lei Di opens his eyes.
Lei Di: I told you it. I'm Immortal. A true Demon never dies. Currently, I'm unable to move a finger, but I'll be back. Must it take a year, a couple of years, ten years! Nothing shall forestall... my return!
(Cf Genesis Rhapsodos in FFVII ;))

So the ten fellows combine their strength and lightning-like speed to lift their Emperor and flee by the roof, performing an undoable vertical jump. So fast that they couldn't be seen. Those guys were not professional fighters. Their one duty is to rescue Lei Di during his death state. Now they're miles away, busy to help Lei Di recovers his former strength and busy to heal his multiple wounds.
Jun Weiming: You all pushed your blades in his demonic body. He was bleeding as hell. He closed his eyes. He stopped breathing for minutes. He WAS dead. You became, like Hu Shanshan, Ji Longfeng, Nangong Hui and I... Divine Thunders. Heroes able to defeat the Thunder Clan. Now, we need to escape, this is burning. Let's tell the folk that Lei Di is defeated. The Duel... is over.

9Dragons Achievements:

Acclaim (Bardo)
GamersFirst (Phoenix)
Elysium
Eclipse
* before server wipe
Legend
Legend
The Vagabond

Back to top Go down

Post  Legend Thu Aug 25, 2011 8:06 pm

PART 7 - The Days After
Episode I - One day after the Battle

After the Team escaped the Forbidden City with Jun Weiming, the crowd applauded them.
Fusen: Have you ever seen it, Kenji? Such a huge amount of people only for us? Kenji?

Kenji is not around. Everybody was on the Grand Place in front of the Palace, not taking care of all of the corpses. The Imperial Emperor himself came.
Ming: Warrior, you showed China what you're worth. You saved Beijing, you saved the Kingdom of China, you saved my family and myself. That's why, I offer you this medal. You can proudly decorate yourself with it.

So he heads to Fusen, first in the raw.
Ming: Nice job, Wu-Tang.

Then Legend.
Ming: Congratulations, Vagabond.

Then all of the White Clansmen who had entered the Throne Room. When he arrives to Caifen.
Ming: Even if you are my enemy, you deserve it.
Caifen: We shall fight each other tomorrow, Ming Emperor.

Then he decorates everybody else.
Jun Weiming: Some others should be decorated, Majesty.
Ming: Who, Iron Fist?
Jun Weiming: A Shaolin monk, whom fell during the fight. He was known as the Chaser of Demons.
Ming: His nickname fits him well.
A Shaolin who jumped from the crowd: Actually, actually, COD is not dead! Our doctors say that he will live. Buddha saved him.
Ming: Could you give him this for me? I assume he cannot move till us.
Monk: Alright, your Highness.
Ming: Who else, Iron Fist?
Jun Weiming: There was a Captain of the Brotherhood who died.

A man from the Brotherhood gets closer. He takes the medal to bring it to Taishan.
Jun Weiming: And two others. There were one Wu-Tang Leader and one Sacred Flower Leader. They might have died during the escape, in the fire.

When she heards this, Kassy, Kenji's Pupil, felt some tears roll on her cheeks.
Fusen: I take for Kenji. He was my friend.
Caifen: Tenfa was mine.

The whole crowd bows before the Divine Thunders, the Beijing Saviours.

The day after, the fire has stopped. The ranks of Black Forces have left the Province to marshall to their Clan Bases. Only few left here in order to bring back corpses. The searchs of dead warriors among the rubble started early in the morning. Everybody's also speaking of the battle which unfolded a day ago. Another word is being spread in the City. COD, the almost-dead Shaolin, could have become a Dragon, surely because of the intense energy which crossed his body. So three warriors of the New Generation have managed to become Dragons. Wang, the one-armed Beggar; Caifen, the red-masked Heavenly Demon; COD, the almost-dead Shaolin...

9Dragons Achievements:

Acclaim (Bardo)
GamersFirst (Phoenix)
Elysium
Eclipse
* before server wipe
Legend
Legend
The Vagabond

Back to top Go down

Post  Legend Thu Aug 25, 2011 8:35 pm

PART 7 - The Days After
Episode II - One week after the Battle

Five days after, all are searching by the rubble of the Forbidden City. At night, few lucky and many corpses have been freed up from the ruins. But Kenji's is in none.
COD: Where the Hell can he be? He isn't here?

Some Wu-Tang, led by Zhintao, arrive.
Zhintao: Do you know where the Kenji's Pupil is?
COD: Isn't she the girl there? (he points to her)
Zhintao: Yes, it's her. Let me speak to her.

She approaches the Pupil.
Kassy: Hey, Zhintao. Did you find my Master? Is he alive?

Zhintao holds the twelve-times-refined Mountain's King Sword out to the girl.
Zhintao: That's all we found. I think that you deserve it. I'm sorry.

Later during the night, the girl is resting in a room at Nangong's Inn.
Kassy: Master, why did you die? What will I become without a great master like you?

Suddenly a pigeon arrives on the edge of the window. She takes it in her hands.
Pigeon: Hello Kassy. I'm not dead. I took advantage of the chaos in the Forbidden City to escape secretly with Tenfa, the Sacred Flower you healed in Tibet. Now I plan to join the Iron Fist Clan in order to start afresh, even if I don't forget my Wu-Tang life. Please dont search me in the Land. I'll contact you in some weeks. There hence, try to become a Heroine and don't say anyone that i'm alive. Cya soon, your Master."
Kassy: Whouououuou ! He's not dead ! Thank you, Master.

Everybody has now left Beijing, which will be rebuilt by workers and some architects. The warriors go home, in order to prepare the war again, against each other Side. But this time, the three Advanced Clans will show up, out of the shadows. The Black Dragons, led by Sunhyo, the Priest who betrayed Lei Di and his former Clan, have sent emissaries to the Mount Yanmo, Taishan, and Zixia Dong. They'll ask new recruits to increase their ranks. What they promote is the fact that the Black Dragons use the deadliest weapon, which is the Scythe, and also the fact that they've found a way to push further than anybody else the Strength of their member. So for sure, the most of those who'll leave Black Clans for the Black Dragon Clan will be Warriors.
The other two Advanced Clans say that they've also pushed further an Attribute: Iron Fists have more Dexterity in their hits, since only their body moves, Noble Families the Wisdom, come from the noble knowledge and the mastery of the extreme-long-range Fan. For sure now, many Nukers of the White Clans should join Nangong Hui.
Let's see what will happen in the Land during the following months. The War between them all might be tougher and bloodier, since the Advanced Clans have re-opened their doors...

9Dragons Achievements:

Acclaim (Bardo)
GamersFirst (Phoenix)
Elysium
Eclipse
* before server wipe
Legend
Legend
The Vagabond

Back to top Go down

Post  Legend Thu Aug 25, 2011 8:57 pm

PART 7 - The Days After
Episode III - One month after the Battle

It's been a month that the Battle of Beijing is over. Remember, it took end with the Fall of Lei Di, the Thunder Emperor. The 9 Major Clans have lit again the Fire of War. Only Jun Weiming still has no established position for his troops. However, he trains them surely harder than any other Clan.
Jun Weiming: Iron Fists, my Disciples. I train you harder than the Black Dragons, harder than the Noble Families. Even if we're an Advanced Clan, even if we're neutral, we shall absolutely not relax our Kung-Fu. Being neutral doesn't mean that we cannot be involved in the War. It doesn't mean that we cannot be attacked. It means that we can be the target of both the Blacks and Whites. Our diplomacy has to be the best, so has our skills. We need not to depend of anyone, and to be prepared of everything. That's why, in order to recruit you and form the best Army ever, I allowed you not to disown your former Kung-Fu so far and some of you to change their Identity. That's how the Clan of the Iron Fist shall triumph!

Yeah, Kenji and Tenfa did this, also Tsunno and every Leader of the Battle of Beijing now under the Iron Fist Banner. But if Jun Weiming has his own vision of the success, Senhyo and Nangong Hui don't see it with the same eye. Indeed, to the Black Dragons, keep the former skill doesn't mean the utter submission to the Chief. Lei Di, during his reign on the Black Dragon Clan, killed every Black Dragon which dared to use a former Smashing attack. So, with the time, every Black Dragon totally disowned their previous Clan. But Lei Di offered them a largest choice of skills to use in the Battles. "The Scythe can be used in one thousand ways".
Nangong Hui, from his golden seat, considers the Union of the Noble Families as the holliest thing after the Emperor and the Gods. So, by using the former skills, you tarnish the glimmer of the Union. "Simply forget it now, it's rubbish". So he offers to learn the Suprem Kung-Fu to his members.

Such offers, as expected, made the Advanced Clans number of members increase very fast. That's why, to counter-attack, the Six decided to promote the highest warriors or their Clan. Thus, the Leaders, originally masters of the Third Role, said to be undefeatable, suddenly learnt secretly the Fourth Role. And all of the Seniors were allowed to be taught the undefeatable Third Role. Yeah, you heard well. The Six have decided to enhance their Soldiers, by offering to the best a power that overrides the previous generation's limits. By using overpower lightning-like speed smahings and a deadly active.

So for now, the War has stopped, in order to let the Disciples understand and master their gift. Now, in the following months, much more blood might sheed. Some of the Six have even spoken about a direct onslaught on the Advanced Clans' Bases. But it's just a rumor. The fact is that noone really know where the Advanced Clan are hidden. Only the emissaries who come to recruit in the Clans know. And some warriors are also seduced by those who show off their skills against the Deviants or those who win the Duels.

Nowadays, evrything seems to take place in the Tibet. For this, the great roads have been enlarged. Now the Warriors, since they are Third Role, can freely cross the commercial bordeline between Hefei and Beijing. From Beijing, they reach the Tibet. They just have to give a plate that their Clan treasurer sold them for their contribution.

The hostilities have just met their beginning. Peace is an uncertain word in those times we currently live in...

----------------------------------------

About the Characters.

Caifen, the Dragon of the Heavenly Demon Clan, manages the Far Tibet and seek the Black Dragons to negociate. The red mask she wears will definitely remain a part of her, giving her a sort of severe and seducing style.

Wang, the one-armed Dragon from the League is the one who gives the missions to the Third Role Beggars, in Tibet.

Fusen, has become the new Leader of the Blue Dragons of Wu-Tang.

COD, the almost-dead Monk, Dragon of Shaolin, has been sent in the Tibet to enlight the mystery that wraps the Temple of Black Monks. Indeed, Jun Weiming revealed them that their Clan Base was not established in the Tibet for some reason, and that their not affiliated from any way to the Black Monks. So, COD suspects them to tarnish the Buddha's words by using them to submit the local population, which is hard-believer. According to him, they could be influent enough to claim themselves as the Tenth Major Clan of the Land. Shaolin cannot stay passive toward this. The other Clans will surely take part of this, one after the other, seeing its own interests.

Kenji and Tenfa, the couple of traitors, who fled for love, have decided to fight under the Iron Fist Banner. However, they've retired for an unknown time. Kenji asked so because he could be recognized easily. He secretly meets Kassy, his former Pupil, once a while in Nanchang.

Tsunno, still not uncovered, has totally changed his clothes and hair style to join Jun Weiming. He plans to take his revenge on both the Heavenly Demons and the Black Dragons. He's surely one of the most dangerous Soldier of Fortune of the current times.

Legend, the Commander of the Vagabond Army, managed to make his Master accept the idea to establish in a province and to gather in mass those who left their Clan or those who don't want to follow them. They're also pretenders of the title of Tenth Major Clan, even if the word "Clan" annoys them.

Febus and his Artists Team have been hired to work for the Emperor himself, in the Halls and Roofs. Now his mural, which tells the Battle of Beijing, has become a national monument.

Hope, the always-well-escorted man, runs a brothel called "Divine Thunder". He spends all the day and night with girls or telling the story of the Battle to all those who were not at Beijing during those times.

Roky is working at the Vagabonds Base upon the crafting of new Weapons...

Kassy, the Kenji's Pupil, has reached te Achievement level of Humble Master. She's recently received another Pigeongram from her (former) Master. That's why she's running to Nanchang with a large smile on her face. She finally arrives where Kenji told her go. It's near the Mansion of Silver, under the big Dragon of Stone. So she stops and... Noone's here. Suddenly someone appears behind her, a silhouette in the crimson Sun.
Kassy: Master!!
Kenji: Hi Kassy.

She notices that Kenji has changed his clothes in order to dress as an Iron Fist. Now he wears dark green clothes, but his boots remained Wu-Tang. Note: Tenfa now wears the Red Peony Suit.
Kenji: Yeah, I changed my clothes. I'm an Iron Fist now.
Kassy: You'll never come back to Wu-Tang Shan, will you?
Kenji: I guess I wont. After all, I'm a traitor... I let an enemy live.
Tenfa: Yeah. Me too.
Kassy: But you said that this could stay between each other...
Kenji: Sure, but how can Tenfa and I meet and fully live our lovestory if we don't live our Clan?
Tenfa: Iron Fist guys don't care about the past, was it shiny or dark...
Kassy: So both of you left your Clan for Love... That's very romantic.
Tenfa: I think so. Your Master really is a great guy. Just as you told me the first time we met you and I, Kassy.
Kassy: Yeah, I'm lucky to be his Pupil.
Tenfa: And me his woman.
Kassy: You're still not husband and wife??
Kenji: Nope. We still have to get the good plan. If Heavenly Demons and Wu-Tang come... This could turn bad.
Kassy: Am I invited?
Kenji: Nope.
Kassy: Awww. Yet I thought that--
Kenji: Yes you are, haha. I was kidding you.
Kassy: You're not funny, Master. Grrr.

Both Kenji and Tenfa keep laughing.
Kassy: Hey, stop this!
Kenji: Lool. You'll have a great part when this day will come: to gather the White guests.
Tenfa: Cool, ain't it ?
Kassy: Yup.
Kenji: By the way, how can you carry this +12 Sword while you're Humble Master?
Kassy: Well, I went to Humblefist and told him I was your Pupil. He did it for free.
Kenji: Hehe, nice.
Kassy: Tell me, lovers, when will you show the Land yourselves again?
Tenfa: Surely when a new province will need the help of the Iron Fist Disciples.
Kenji: Or unless the Black Dragons come back.
Kassy: I see...

So once a while, Kassy meets the couple of deserters to ask tips and to chat. Kenji and Tenfa are in love, spending a quiet life. The Land seems quiet too. At least until a new wave of Warriors raise. Who know what the future has in store, huh?

A word is spreading that Hu Shanshan and Ji Longfeng have reappeard. Now it's sure that the other 4 are dead, even if they were strong. The strength of the Thunder Emperor showed how hard must have been the fight. So Lingyun, Faxian, Sura Mahu and Dae Chun are dead. But none of the remaining Dragons nor The Vagabond will speak. They vowed to silent this Battle, just as Nangong Hui did 10 years long.

The Clans which are stllin Dragonless have decided to organize Championships to decide who would receive the necessary training to become the Clan's Dragon. Among Wu-Tang Shan, Fusen is said to be the favorite-one.

9Dragons Achievements:

Acclaim (Bardo)
GamersFirst (Phoenix)
Elysium
Eclipse
* before server wipe
Legend
Legend
The Vagabond

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next