The Vagabond Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Tale of Legend, The Vagabond

4 posters

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

The Tale of Legend, The Vagabond - Page 3 Empty [Book] Chapter 41: Kay'par

Post  Legend Wed Aug 17, 2011 6:35 pm

Chapter 41: Kay'par

Legend headed back to the North Sea. When he was in Hangzhou, in the near of the fortress and in the near of the Vagabond Army whereabouts, he heard a voice: „I've finally found you, Legend.“ Legend turned around and saw a person he didn't know, and Lone Hero was next to him, with empty eyes. Legend looked at him, said reproachfully about himself „Hero...“, and suddenly The Dark Messiah took over. The Dark Messiah looked at the other unknown person and asked: „Who are you?“ The person replied: „My name is Kay'par. And your friend belongs now to me.“ The Dark Messiah said: „Aha... Alright then...“ He wanted to walk away, but he could not move. Legend within him did not allow it.

Kay'par talked further: „With Lone Hero on my side, I will destroy the whole Vagabond Army. And then, I will create my own guild of clanless warriors and rule the Land!“ The Dark Messiah said dry: „Newsflash: The Vagabond Army does not exist anymore.“ Kay'par replied: „Do you think I'm a fool, Legend?“ The Dark Messiah answered dry again: „Another newsflash: I'm not Legend.“ Kay'par was a bit surprised and said: „Of course you are Legend. I'm not stupid.“ The Dark Messiah replied a bit annoyed: „Look, I got more important things to do. If you don't want to die, then go back from where you came from.“ Kay'par started to laugh out loud and said: „Foolish one, you can't defeat me! You can't even touch me! No mortal being can!

A voice shouted: „Legend, be careful! That's the one who took Hero! He was brainwashed or something!“ The Dark Messiah looked aside and saw Bliss. The Dark Messiah heard how Legend inside him said: „Bliss...“ The Dark Messiah replied to Legend and said: „Shut up, we got more important things to do!“ Legend answered him: „No... They are my friends...“ The Dark Messiah: „The friends you left behind. Now let us go, we got some work to do!“ Legend: „No...

The Dark Messiah shouted loud: „God damn it, Legend! Stop that!“ Kay'par: „What is he talking? Is he mad? Hero, attack this vagabond girl!“ Lone Hero was about to attack Bliss, while The Dark Messiah heard Legend's voice: „Save her!“ The Dark Messiah answered to Legend: „You know god damn well that we got better things to do!“ Legend: „We got a deal! I help you and you help me!“ The Dark Messiah was shortly quiet but angrily, then Legend said: „Please!“ The Dark Messiah said angry to himself: „God damn it!

The Dark Messiah shot an energy ball against Lone Hero that made him fly some meters away. Lone Hero was laying on the ground and didn't move anymore. Kay'par was surprised and talked to himself: „What? How can this be? Since when does he know such techniques?

Bliss ran to Legend, until she noticed that it wasn't him. The Dark Messiah looked at Bliss and said: „Go home, girl.“ Bliss answered mistrustful: „You again..?“ The Dark Messiah: „Not again. Still.“ Bliss: „Legend... You helped me so much... Please, don't leave me alone...“ The Dark Messiah: „He heard you already, girl. That's why I saved you. Now go.

What's going on here?“ - It was Vagrant, the oldest Vagabond of the Land. The Dark Messiah said sarcastically to himself: „Oh great... More "friends". That's what I needed...“ Bliss: „Vagrant! Good! We have to fight together against him to save Hero!“ Vagrant replied: „I don't think so. This is not my fight.“ The Dark Messiah thought to himself and said to Legend: „Not that I expected anything else...“ Legend replied: „She's just a neutral Vagabond who doesn't want to get involved in every fight...

More Vagabonds appeared and wanted to see what was happening. Kay'par just wanted to destroy the Vagabond Army, while The Dark Messiah just wanted them to leave him alone. The Dark Messiah shouted: „You all, go back home! Now!“ A young Vagabond spoke: „Hey, is that Legend, our master?“ Another Vagabond answered: „This can't be Legend. He's totally different.“ Another one replied: „But he clearly looks like him.

Suddenly, The Dark Messiah was beaten in his head from behind with a cudgel. The Dark Messiah, kneeling on the ground, looked back and saw Lone Hero. He remembered the first time he transformed, and that it was Lone Hero's fault why he lost his power again. The Dark Messiah said furious: „You..!“ Legend inside him said: „Don't..!

The Dark Messiah gave Lone Hero a strong punch in the face that made him fly against big walls nearby. Lone Hero hit his head on it, what made him lose his consciousness and lay down. The Dark Messiah shouted to Lone Hero: „Now stay there, before I force you to!“ The Dark Messiah was bleeding from his head. He was angry. He looked at Kay'par and said: „I will just say it one more time: Take your stupid minion with you and go back from where you came from!“ Kay'par answered: „You aren't Legend, right? You are somebody else.“ The Dark Messiah: „Took you a while to figure that out! Now go!“ Kay'par replied: „It seems, even if you are stronger than Legend, that you don't realize the situation. You might be able to defeat Hero while Legend would never be able to do so on his current state. But I can kill you, and you can't even touch me. You seem to have bad blood. Why won't you work for me? I promise you anything you want.“ The Dark Messiah: „Working for a weakling like you? No way! And even if you would be stronger, I only work for myself!

Kay'par: „Weakling, you say? You should watch your words, before I'll kill you.“ Kay'par shouted to Lone Hero: „You stupid no-good! You fool, stand up! Stand up, I said!“ Legend saw everything, how Kay'par treated Lone Hero. Lone Hero didn't react at all because he was still unconscious. Kay'par said: „Everything must be done by myself... It's time to destroy the halls of the Vagabond Army!

Kay'par walked in The Dark Messiah's direction. The Dark Messiah didn't have any interest of saving the vagabonds or the Vagabond Army. But after Kay'par passed by The Dark Messiah, Kay'par was held. He looked back and saw The Dark Messiah holding his arm. Kay'par: „What?! How's that possible?! No mortal being can touch me!“ The Dark Messiah looked at Kay'pal, said „I am not a mortal.“ and smashed a punch in his face.

Last edited by Legend on Sun May 08, 2016 7:14 pm; edited 1 time in total

[9Dragons] The Son of The Vagabond | Godfather of the Vagabonds | True Vagabond – Since 2007

9Dragons Achievements:

Acclaim (Bardo)
  -Legend- | True Vagabond | Hermit 4 | Leader of Vagabond Army
GamersFirst (Phoenix)
  Legend | True Vagabond | Hermit 12 | Official Forum Moderator
Elysium
  [Legend] | True Vagabond | Heaven's Gate 12
Eclipse
  Legend | True Vagabond | Heavenly Immortal 12 | Band Master of Vagabond_Guild * | Killer of True General Wei *
* before server wipe
Legend
Legend
The Vagabond

https://www.youtube.com/@VGB_Legend

Back to top Go down

The Tale of Legend, The Vagabond - Page 3 Empty [Book] Chapter 42: Dreamghost

Post  Legend Wed Aug 17, 2011 7:13 pm

Chapter 42: Dreamghost

Kay'par was punched some meters away. He looked very surprised at The Dark Messiah and said: „How the hell is that possible?! You are not supposed to be able to touch me!“ The Dark Messiah: „Even if I am not your enemy, I have to cooperate with Legend to reach my own goals.“ Kay'par stood up, said „You will die for giving me that punch!“ and ran against The Dark Messiah. But The Dark Messiah just stood aside, grabbed Kay'par's arm and threw him against some rocks. The Dark Messiah was calm, but Kay'par stood up and ran against The Dark Messiah again. He took his cudgel and tried to attack him, but The Dark Messiah parried his cudgel with his knee and punched Kay'par in his throat. Kay'par knelt down and had trouble with catching some air. The Dark Messiah looked at Kay'par's weapon and thought to himself: „Hm... His weapon looks like Hero's weapon, Kairino Naga The Water's Dragon...

Kay'par: „You damn...!“ The Dark Messiah: „Yes, I know. Now go back from where you came from.“ Kay'par stood up again and said: „I will kill you! You will pay for everything! You will die slowly!“ The Dark Messiah replied: „I've told you, I am not your enemy. And I suggest you to not make me to your enemy.

Kay'par looked thoughtful at The Dark Messiah. He realized that The Dark Messiah could not be defeated by him. After a while Kay'par answered: „Alright, I will go... for now. But I will come back.“ He walked to Lone Hero's direction, passing by The Dark Messiah, then The Dark Messiah asked: „What do you think you're going?“ Kay'par answered: „I'll take my minion with me.“ The Dark Messiah said: „No, you won't.“ Kay'par looked back and asked: „What? But you said I shall take my minion and go back!“ The Dark Messiah: „You had your chance. He's staying here. Now go.“ Kay'par: „He will come with me!“ The Dark Messiah looked seriously at him and replied: „Believe me, he won't.

Kay'par was obviously angry, but he knew that he could not do a lot. Kay'par walked back in The Dark Messiah's direction and said: „You got luck that you turned off Lone Hero at the right moment...“ When he passed by he said: „If I would have give him the orders to kill you, you would have a big problem...“ The Dark Messiah looked after him and answered sarcastically: „Sure.

The Dark Messiah walked to Lone Hero. When he was in front of him, he stood still. Bliss came next to him and asked: „What shall we do with him?“ The Dark Messiah: „Take him to your Vagabond Army halls. Go look for Ruye and tell him what happened. He shall help you.“ Bliss: „Are you sure he can help Hero?“ The Dark Messiah: „He also helped Legend when I first appeared.“ Bliss looked at The Dark Messiah and asked: „It's you again?“ The Dark Messiah: „Still.“ He turned back and started to walk. Bliss shouted: „Legend, wait! You are still their leader! The Vagabond Army needs you!“ The Dark Messiah did not react at all, and Bliss said: „They need a leader!“ The Dark Messiah, still walking, just replied „They need a leader? Then lead them.“ and walked away, heading to the North Sea.

While walking, The Dark Messiah thought to himself: „God damn you, Legend. I'm not a babysitter for your pathetic vagabond disciples.“ Legend replied: „Thank you...“ The Dark Messiah answered: „I hate you.

Meanwhile, Ruye was already back in Mouth Yanmo in the Heavenly Demon clan base and was talking to Soul Catcher. Soul Catcher: „Are you sure you want to do this?“ Ruye: „I have to. That's the only way.“ Mount Yanmo's vulcans started to shiver for a short time. Ruye: „The chaos starts to grow bigger. We have to do it, before the chaos let the land fall apart.“ Soul Catcher: „So be it. We've found already four Mystic Star Marbles.

A guard came to Ruye and said: „Master Ruye, we got a visitor from a white clan, I believe. He wants to see you.“ Ruye said surprised and seriously: „What? Who is it?“ They walked together to the gate, and outside was a Beggar-looking Warrior who weared a sword. Ruye went to him and asked: „Hey, how can you be here? You should have being killed already. No white clan member was ever able to enter a black clan territory and to survive.“ The Beggar-looking Warrior said: „I had an important task. I wanted to talk with you.“ Ruye: „I'm listening.“ The Beggar-looking Warrior: „I know what you want to do. I know that your disciples are looking in the whole land for the Mystic Star Marbles. And I am here to ask you to let Legend and The Dark Messiah handle it by themselves. They begin to help each other and even to work together. They are worthy to get this test of being able to lead the Land or not.“ Ruye was surprised and shortly quiet, then he answered: „I trust Legend. And I believe in The Dark Messiah. But no matter how much I would like to do that, I have to think about the good of the Land. I can't trust the fate of the Land to only one person, a non-skilled clanless traveler!“ The Beggar-looking Warrior said: „We both know that they are both very skilled. And all the other people who help them are very skilled as well.“ Ruye: „I can't! It's just one person with two personalities! So many things could get wrong!“ The Beggar-looking Warrior: „Well then. You will consider me as enemy in your task. I will not fight against you or one of your disciples, but I will do anything possible to stop you from doing this. I have to let Legend and The Dark Messiah handle this by themselves.“ Ruye: „Who are you anyway?“ The Beggar-looking Warrior said: „I am called Dreamghost. I watched Legend since he was young.“ Ruye: „Listen, no matter how much you have to do this, don't fight against our wills. This might not be so good for you.“ Dreamghost: „Don't leave your base. Some Vagabond Army disciples will arrive here soon, seeking your help. Farewell, Ruye.“ Dreamghost shot a little ball to the ground and smoke came out which hid him. As soon as Ruye and the others could see through the smoke again, they've noticed that Dreamghost was already gone.

The Dark Messiah was walking through Liaodong, heading to the North Sea. After a while he said to Legend „I need a break.“ and let Legend out. Legend looked around first, but then he walked further. When he arrived at the North Sea, he headed to Iron Fist. When he arrived there, Iron Fist said: „Legend. I didn't expect you to come back. But that's perfect.“ Legend said „Yeah... Me neither... Well, what's about the Fist techniques you wanted to show me?“ and started to smile. Iron Fist: „Yes. Let's train a bit.

Last edited by Legend on Sun May 08, 2016 7:23 pm; edited 2 times in total

[9Dragons] The Son of The Vagabond | Godfather of the Vagabonds | True Vagabond – Since 2007

9Dragons Achievements:

Acclaim (Bardo)
GamersFirst (Phoenix)
Elysium
Eclipse
  Legend | True Vagabond | Heavenly Immortal 12 | Band Master of Vagabond_Guild * | Killer of True General Wei *
* before server wipe
Legend
Legend
The Vagabond

Back to top Go down

The Tale of Legend, The Vagabond - Page 3 Empty [Book] Chapter 43: Fists - The Neutral Way

Post  Legend Wed Aug 17, 2011 9:07 pm

Chapter 43: Fists - The Neutral Way

Some Vagabond Army disciples arrived Mount Yanmo and asked for Ruye. After Ruye heard what happened, he went with them to the halls of the Vagabond Army.

In the North Sea, Iron Fist said to Legend: „As you know, every clan got its own weapons. But some share the same weapons with other clans. Like gloves or bracers.“ Legend: „So gloves are something most clans share together?“ Iron Fist: „Exactly. So, whenever you use my techniques, never forget that you should use them for a neutral way or to bring balance.“ Legend: „All right.

When Ruye arrived the halls of the Vagabond Army, he saw Lone Hero laying in a bed, still unconscious. Ruye: „Hm... Indeed. It is still not the Lone Hero you guys know. This one got all his hidden powers.“ Bliss asked: „What do you mean?“ Ruye answered: „Well, as far as I can say, Hero has many hidden and powerful skills and powers which he doesn't even know about. Somehow, they were released altogether, and while he was in this enlightened state, he would believe the first person he sees. And that was Kay'par, his opposite.“ Bliss: „His opposite?“ Ruye: „Yeah, everyone got his opposite. This is karma. Every thing got its counterpart, its negative. The more Lone Hero helped the Land or other people, the stronger he got. But because he did so, his negative existence Kay'par became automatically stronger as well. However; We can't leave him in this state. This might kill him, or even worse. Furthermore, he will still believe in Kay'par.“ Bliss: „What do we want to do now?“ Ruye: „We have to find his weapon. As far as I remember, it was his weapon which put him in an enlightened state.“ Bliss: „Where shall I search?“ Ruye: „Hm... Where was it...“ Ruye walked to the map of Shi Zhang which was laying on a table in the halls of the Vagabond Army and looked into it. Then he pointed to a den in the map and said: „Here you have to go. I can keep him in sleep to prevent him from waking up.“ Bliss: „All right. I'll be right back.“ And Bliss started to run.

Back to the North Sea, Iron Fist was finished already. He said to Legend: „The more you use these techniques, the better you will learn to perform them.“ Legend: „I thank you with all respect for teaching me these techniques.“ Iron Fist: „Not so fast, Legend. I want you to do something in return.“ Legend: „And what's that?“ Iron Fist: „If you really want to stop those who call themselves gods, you have to get the help from all clans.“ Legend said insecure: „Uhm... Why don't you let The Dark Messiah do that..?“ Iron Fist replied: „Oh, if you want him to beat every Clan Leader and get kicked out of their Land or them trying to kill him, then that's a good idea. But since I can see that you are just affraid to follow in your father's footsteps, I rather prefere you to do it.“ Legend was shortly speechless, then he thought to himself „Oh well... Maybe it's time to see if I did my job as clanless warrior good enough and if I am actually worthy to call myself "Son of The Vagabond"...“ and said to Iron Fist: „Alright... What do you suggest me to do?

Bliss came back to The Halls of The Vagabond Army and brought Ruye a lot of things. Bliss: „I didn't know what belongs to him and what not, so I took everything which was laying on the ground.“ Ruye: „That's good. I just need the weapon.“ He grabbed the weapon Kairino Naga, The Water's Dragon, put it next to Lone Hero and stood next to him. He made some signs with his hands, with every word he shouted another: „Rin! Kyo! Toh! Sha! Kai! Jin! Retsu! Zai! Zen!“ At the last word he stretched his arms at Lone Hero and his weapon. An energy seemed to be around them, then, after a while, it stopped. Bliss asked Ruye: „Did it work?“ Ruye: „Well, we have to wait to see that.

Legend was ready to start his new task. His father, The Nameless One, was still in nearby. He went to Legend. Legend said: „I knew already since a long while that you were here.“ The Vagabond asked: „How comes?“ Legend: „You were right. I can sense my own blood. My Inner Demon taught me that.“ The Vagabond: „I'm sorry that you had to learn such things from another person, and not from your own father.“ Legend: „Are you sure you're sorry?“ The Vagabond: „Yes, I am sorry. I now understand you. Long time ago, I forgot how it was when I was younger. Fighting for the good thing, no matter what. I'm sorry that I wasn't there whenever you needed me. However; I don't want you to forgive me. I just would like to have a chance for making it right. I want to help you, and then search your mother with you.“ Legend was shortly quiet, then he said: „Yes, we will see. Thanks.

In The Halls of The Vagabond Army, Bliss asked: „Why can't Legend be there for our guild anymore, how he was once..?“ Ruye said: „He has more important tasks.“ Bliss: „Like what?“ Ruye explained: „I think you didn't realize yet what Legend is doing right now. He is trying to stop the chaos in the Land.“ Bliss: „But since he is doing that, everything seems to get worse.“ Ruye: „That's true. But that's also karma. The more something gets attacked, and the more it realizes it got a real enemy, the stronger it will defend itself. Powers are getting unleashed in the Land, more and more, day by day. Mount Yanmo started to shiver already. However; No matter if Legend will succeed or not - He tries his best for the Land.“ Bliss: „But what can he actually do now?“ Ruye started to smile and said: „Oh well... You know... As soon he meets Iron Fist again, he will receive a very hard task...“ Bliss: „What do you mean?“ Ruye looked at Bliss and said: „He will have to follow in his father's footsteps.

In the North Sea, Legend was still talking with his father. He said: „I'm a True Vagabond. And I will let the whole Land know it.“ The Vagabond asked: „Why do you care so much about what other people think? You've showed already dozens of times that you are a True Vagabond. You were always clanless, you helped other people, many of whom you didn't even know, you also helped and still help the whole Land, and you were one of the main people who brought the clanless path into the Land. What do you want more?“ Legend answered: „Respect.“ The Vagabond: „But exactly your deeds have brought you friends and enemies. If you would have done nothing, you would have nobody who would dislike you, but also nobody who would admire you. Through that, what you did, you got both. Some are looking up to you, and admire you for what you've done already, while others dislike and even hate you. This is only normal. You cannot make everyone like you.“ Legend asked: „But father, is my doing nothing worth?“ The Vagabond: „It is. But only for your friends. The people who are worth to care about. The people who know how you really are. Nothing is so hard as man's ingratitude - I know it by myself.“ Legend asked: „You are not being respected by the whole Land?“ The Vagabond replied: „Of course not, my son. There are many who dislike and even hate me, for what I have done. Even today, 20 years after the war of the nine dragons. But that's karma, isn't it? The more friends and admirers you get, the more foes and haters will follow.

Legend was thinking for a while and didn't say anything. After a short time, he asked: „So why are we doing this anyway?“ The Vagabond replied: „To bring balance into the Land. That's your task, right?“ Legend: „Yes... Balance...“ The Vagabond: „In times like these, it's not rare that a clanless traveler and neutral vagabond becomes the one to save the fates of thousands. Your time to do so has come. I hope you are ready for this task.“ Legend: „I am. Thanks for your words.“ The Vagabond: „I'll be waiting for you. And then, we'll look together for your mother.“ Legend asked: „You will really assist me?“ The Vagabond answered: „Yes, I will.

With these last words from The Vagabond, Legend started to walk, heading to Hefei.

Last edited by Legend on Sun May 08, 2016 7:37 pm; edited 1 time in total

9Dragons Achievements:

Acclaim (Bardo)
GamersFirst (Phoenix)
Elysium
Eclipse
* before server wipe
Legend
Legend
The Vagabond

Back to top Go down

The Tale of Legend, The Vagabond - Page 3 Empty [Book] Chapter 44: Tianjin, The Land of The League of Beggars

Post  Legend Wed Aug 17, 2011 9:35 pm

Chapter 44: Tianjin, The Land of The League of Beggars

Legend headed to Tianjin, the Land of the clan of the beggars, and his birthplace. When he arrived, he entered the clan base through the north entrance without any problems - After all, Legend was born in the clan base of The League of Beggars and was always welcome. When he was inside, many people recognized him, and they greeted him nicely.

He went to Bamboo Master. When he saw Legend, he was very happy and greeted him: „Legend, my son! Long time no see! Good to see you! How are you? You look really strong! You grew up! Not anymore the young and sensitive person I knew once. You look more serious. You got even a beard!“ Legend answered: „Well... To be honest, I am here for a serious business. But it's good to see you, too. I am indeed stressed these days. A lot of trouble and issues... But how are you?“ Bamboo Master: „You know me. A bottle of wine, and I am happy. But what is the serious business you are talking about?“ Legend explained: „I am on a task to get the help of all clans. The chaos in the Land is growing, and if we don't stop it, it will end bad, for the whole Land.“ Bamboo Master was shortly quiet, then he shouted laughing: „HA! Just like your father! I should have known!“ Then he spoke normal again: „But I have to admit... I can feel the chaos. I can feel how it grows, but I don't know the source.“ Legend: „I do know the source, and I will handle it. All I need is the help of each clan.“ Bamboo Master: „This might be hard to accomplish. But I can assure you, our clan will be of course on your side. But you should go talk with Drunken Moon about it, since he is our Leader.“ Legend: „I will. It was nice to talk to you again.“ Bamboo Master: „Same to you. Take care, my son.

When Legend turned away and headed to Drunken Moon, Bamboo Master said, after a while, smiling to himself: „Unbelievable... He surprises me always again...

Legend went up to Drunken Moon. Drunken Moon was laying, like always, and when he saw Legend, he looked at the bottle he had in his hand and said to himself: „I must have drank a lot...“ Legend smiled and said to him: „No, old friend. It's really me.“ Drunken Moon was drunk, like always. He looked at Legend, and after a short while he said: „You look different. Do you eat enough? You know - Rice is everything!“ Legend answered smiling: „Yeah... I still know that.“ Then he went more serious and said: „But I'm here for a more serious business. I am here to ask for your assistance.“ Also Drunken Moon turned serious after hearing that, and even if he was drunk, he listened very carefully to what Legend said. He asked: „What kind of assistance?“ Legend: „I assume you've noticed already the growing chaos in the Land. I know the source and I know how to defeat it. But I need the help of each clan.“ Drunken Moon: „Yes, I know about the growing chaos. And I trust you. I always did. But we don't have any new Dragon in our clan yet. How shall we help you?“ Legend: „I don't need one warrior, I need the help of the whole clan.“ Drunken Moon: „Ah, I see. Alright, you got our assistance.“ Legend nodded and said: „I thank you very much. I will not disappoint you.“ Drunken Moon: „Good luck, Legend. I trust your decisions.

Legend thanked once again and left the clan base trough the east entrance. There, he saw Lone Hero standing. Legend looked surprised at him, and Lone Hero talked: „Ah, there you are. I knew I would find you here.“ Legend: „Are you alright? What are you doing here?“ Lone Hero: „Yeah, I'm alright. Ruye helped me a lot. In fact, he used so much chi to help me, that he's totally wearily now. He told us about your new task, getting the help of each clan, so I thought I should join you.“ Legend: „Nice to hear that. But are you totally sure you want to do this?“ Lone Hero: „Yes, I do. What could be more fun than traveling with you in the Land and visiting each clan? Come on, let's go.“ Legend smiled, then he said: „I'm very glad to have you on my side. Thank you, brother.“ Lone Hero smiled and said: „No, Legend. I have to thank you.

Legend and Lone Hero headed to Hefei. While they were traveling, Lone Hero asked Legend: „Where will we go now, by the way?“ Legend replied: „As next, I want to visit the Land of the demons.

Last edited by Legend on Sun May 08, 2016 7:41 pm; edited 1 time in total

9Dragons Achievements:

Acclaim (Bardo)
GamersFirst (Phoenix)
Elysium
Eclipse
* before server wipe
Legend
Legend
The Vagabond

Back to top Go down

The Tale of Legend, The Vagabond - Page 3 Empty [Book] Chapter 45: Mount Yanmo, The Land of Heavenly Demon

Post  Legend Wed Aug 17, 2011 10:43 pm

Chapter 45: Mount Yanmo, The Land of Heavenly Demon

When Legend and Lone Hero entered Mount Yanmo, they went to the west entrance of the clan base of the Heavenly Demon clan. The guards stopped them both, and one of them asked: „Legend, who is your friend?“ Legend answered: „This is my vagabond friend Lone Hero. Ruye just helped him some hours ago. Did he arrive yet?“ The Guard answered: „Yes. I can let only you enter, or I can call Ruye.“ Legend: „We are also here to ask for your clan's assistance, so we would like to talk with your Leader. Is that a good reason to let us both in?“ The Guard: „We all trust you, Legend. But we can't let him in.“ Legend: „Alright, call Ruye.

One of the guards went inside to get Ruye, short time later he came back outside with Ruye and let Legend and Lone Hero in. Ruye walked ahead while the two vagabonds walked after him.

Legend watched Ruye. He noticed that Ruye was totally tired. He breathed harder than normally and sweated. Legend asked: „Are you alright? You look tired.“ Ruye answered: „Yes, I'm okay... Still wearily by helping Lone Hero.“ He looked at Lone Hero and said: „Good to see you, by the way.“ Lone Hero: „Thanks again for your help.“ Legend: „Wow, didn't know that this takes so much energy.“ Ruye: „Well, in fact, the issue of Lone Hero was a bit more complicated. But we've done it, and that's all that matters. As long as you guys don't need my help again immediately, I'm alright. I just need to recover, that's all.

When they arrived The Temple of Sun and Moon, Ruye stopped to walk and said to Legend: „You know where to go. I will wait here.“ Legend: „Alright, thank you.

Legend and Lone Hero headed to The Cave of Light, where Soul Catcher was waiting already. When Soul Catcher saw them, he began to smile and said to Legend: „I didn't expect you so early.“ Legend answered, also smiling: „Your clan is one of my affiliates. Of course I had to come talk to your clan as one of the firsts.“ Soul Catcher: „And who's your friend?“ Legend: „This is Lone Hero. A loyal follower of the clanless path and Sub-Master of my vagabond guild, the Vagabond Army. He joined me on my task.“ Soul Catcher: „Good good. So, let's talk about business. How do you think you will stop the chaos?

Legend explained his plans and ideas to Soul Catcher, and he seemed to like them. After listening to what Legend had to say, he nodded a few times. Then he said: „This sounds good, indeed. Our clan will assist you.“ Legend: „Thank you very much, Soul Catcher.“ Soul Catcher replied with a smile: „Every other person would get a reject. But we will assist you, because you are who you are. Now go.“ Legend thanked again and went back to Ruye.

Ruye: „How was it?“ Legend: „Good. We got your clans assistance.“ Ruye: „I didn't expect anything else. But there's something else I wanted to talk with you about.“ Legend: „What is is?“ Ruye: „Not all disciples of each clans will help you. Some will even be against you.“ Legend: „What do you mean?“ Ruye: „As soon as you get the assistance of a clan, the leaders will talk with their disciples and let them know what they have to know. While some will help you, some will be against you. You should keep that in mind.“ Legend: „I understand. Thanks a lot, brother.

After saying good bye, Legend and Lone Hero left the Heavenly Demon clan base again and headed back to Hefei. Lone Hero asked: „What's next?“ Legend: „Wu-Tang Shan.

Last edited by Legend on Sun May 08, 2016 7:47 pm; edited 1 time in total

9Dragons Achievements:

Acclaim (Bardo)
GamersFirst (Phoenix)
Elysium
Eclipse
* before server wipe
Legend
Legend
The Vagabond

Back to top Go down

The Tale of Legend, The Vagabond - Page 3 Empty [Book] Chapter 46: Wu-Tang Shan, The Land of Wu-Tang

Post  Legend Wed Aug 17, 2011 11:03 pm

Chapter 46: Wu-Tang Shan, The Land of Wu-Tang

When Legend and Lone Hero walked through Hefei, Bliss came to them. When they saw each other, Legend said: „Hey Bliss...“ After hearing that, Bliss hugged Legend and said: „Finally you are the old Legend again...“ Legend was surprised and didn't know what to do first, but then after a while he hugged her too.

Bliss said to Legend: „It is already late. Come, stay here in Hefei over night. I can get you some rooms to sleep.“ Legend looked at Lone Hero and asked: „What do you think?“ Lone Hero: „Sure.

During the night, Legend wasn't sleeping in his room. He was meditating and reflecting over everything that happened, and everything that will happen. Suddenly, somebody knocked at the door. He went to the door and opened it. Bliss was standing there. Legend said: „Bliss. Aren't you sleeping yet?“ Bliss: „I wanted to talk with you. May I?“ Legend opened the door fully and said: „Sure, come in.

Bliss sat down. She said: „I want to join you on your journey. But I have to know your plans first. Otherwise I can't and won't join you.“ Legend told her about his plans, and more informations than he told anyone else. After listening to Legend, she was positive to join Legend on his mission.

In the next morning, Legend met Lone Hero outside. Lone Hero: „Shall we go?“ Legend: „Not yet.“ After a short while, Bliss came, and Lone Hero asked: „Bliss, what are you doing here?“ Legend answered: „She will join us.“ Lone Hero: „Oh really? Nice to hear that.“ Bliss smiled, and they went together to Wu-Tang Shan.

When they arrived Wu-Tang Shan, they went to the east entrance of the Wu-Tang clan base. Legend talked to the guard standing there: „Greetings. We are here to talk with your clan leader. We seek the assistance of your clan.“ The guard thought shortly about it, then he opened the gates and said: „Please enter. You will find our Leader at the Zisu House. Please head directly to our leader. Don't disturb our disciples and don't touch anything.“ Legend: „We won't. Thanks.

When they arrived The Zisu House, they saw Master Tianxing, the Clan Leader, standing there. They went to him and Legend began to talk: „Greetings Master Tianxing. My name is Legend, and we are here to talk with you about the growing chaos in the Land.“ Master Tianxing: „Legend, you say? I heard about you. You are a vagabond and the son of The Nameless One himself, aren't you?“ Legend: „Yes, I am.“ Master Tianxing: „What kind of chaos is it you're talking about?“ Legend was shortly quiet, then he said: „I highly doubt that you, Master Tianxing, Leader of the Wu-Tang clan, are so stupid that you don't know what chaos I am talking about... However; I know the source, and I know how we can stop it. All I need is the assistance of each clan.“ Master Tianxing: „The assistance of each clan?? Just one man was able to do that, and that was your father. And even if I should know about the growing chaos, why should I believe that you can stop it?“ Legend explained him what plans he has and what his ideas are. After hearing Legend talking with such a confident, Master Tianxing said: „After The League of Beggars and the Heavely Demon clan assisting you, I think, I can do the same.“ Legend said: „Ah, seems like your disciples did a good work. I didn't expect anything else. Do we have your assistance as well?“ Master Tianxing: „I have to admit, it sounds like a good plan. Yes, you got our clans assistance.“ Legend: „Thank you very much, Master Tianxing.

Legend, Lone Hero and Bliss were escorted out of the clan base, back to the east entrance. They headed back to Hefei, and Bliss asked: „Will we go to Song Shan now?“ Legend replied: „Not yet. We will go first to Tai Shan.

Last edited by Legend on Sun May 08, 2016 7:53 pm; edited 1 time in total

9Dragons Achievements:

Acclaim (Bardo)
GamersFirst (Phoenix)
Elysium
Eclipse
* before server wipe
Legend
Legend
The Vagabond

Back to top Go down

The Tale of Legend, The Vagabond - Page 3 Empty [Book] Chapter 47: Tai Shan, The Land of The Brotherhood of Thieves

Post  Legend Wed Aug 17, 2011 11:24 pm

Chapter 47: Tai Shan, The Land of The Brotherhood of Thieves

Legend, Lone Hero and Bliss arrived Tai Shan, the Land of the Brotherhood of Thieves. When they were walking, Legend said: „We got already the assistance of three clans. Let's hope the other clans will join us, too.“ Bliss: „I can't wait for the Shaolin and Sacred Flower clans.“ Legend: „If they know who you are, it will be fun for sure...

The three vagabonds headed to the north entrance of the clan base of The Brotherhood. When they were at the entrance, Legend talked to a guard: „Greetings. We are here to talk with your Clan Leader.“ The Guard asked: „Concerning what?“ Legend: „We seek the assistance of your clan to solve an issue in the Land.“ The Guard: „I will go ask. Please wait.

The guard went inside. After a while he came back, held the gates open, and said: „Please, come in and follow me.

The guard leaded them to Black Panter, Overlord and Leader of The Brotherhood. The guard stood next to them. Black Panter talked to the three vagabonds: „I heard you are seeking the assistance of my clan.“ Legend: „Yes. If I may introduce myself, I am Legend. And this are Lone Hero and Bliss. We are vagabonds and on a mission to end the growing chaos in the Land. But we need the assistance of each clan.“ Black Panter: „Did you say your name is Legend?“ Legend: „Yes.“ Black Panter: „Legend, the Vagabond?“ Legend: „Yes.“ Black Panter: „The Son of The Vagabond?“ Legend: „Seems like I'm known in the Land.“ Black Panter: „How could you not? After all, you represent the clanless warriors in the Land. I even heard you were the one who made the clanless path popular, to what it is today.“ Legend: „That's not fully true. I could never do it without the help of the members of my vagabond guild.“ Black Panter: „It's an honor to have you here in my clan base. But tell me about your plans. How do you want to end the chaos? That's why you are here. You do have plans, right?

Legend explained his plans to Black Panter. He listened carefully, and after Legend finished, he was shortly quiet. Then he said: „I like the plan. But I'm not sure if I want to assist you with my clan. Do you have any assistance from another clan yet?“ Legend: „Yes. We got the assistance of the Iron Fist, the Beggars, Heavenly Demon, and Wu-Tang clans.“ Black Panter was still thinking about it: „Hm...“ Then Legend kept going: „As far as I know, you steal from rich people to give it to poor ones.“ Black Panter: „Yes, that's true. Why?“ Legend: „The chaos effects already the economy of the Land. The economy is so bad, that the poor people will stay poor, while the rich people will become more rich. If we can stop the chaos, we can also stop this bad economy.“ Black Panter: „You really think so?“ Legend: „I am confident. But that's the probably littlest part.“ Black Panter: „What do you mean?“ Legend: „The chaos is growing. If we won't stop it, it will destroy the whole Land. This also means, there will be no people. No clans. Nothing.“ Black Panter was still thinking about it. Then he said: „You got a point. But I'm still not sure if I want to help you... Although, you are the son of The Vagabond after all. I trust your father, and I think you got his common sense. All right, I will assist you.“ Legend: „I thank you, Overlord.“ Black Panter: „I hope you won't disappoint me. My guard will escort you out.“ Legend: „I won't disappoint you. Thanks again. Farewell.

The three vagabonds went out of the clan base and headed back to Hefei. Lone Hero said: „We almost didn't get their assistance. Good thing you are the son of The Vagabond.“ Legend: „Well, now it's time for Song Shan. Are you ready for it, Bliss?“ Bliss: „Yes, I am.

Last edited by Legend on Sun May 08, 2016 8:00 pm; edited 1 time in total

9Dragons Achievements:

Acclaim (Bardo)
GamersFirst (Phoenix)
Elysium
Eclipse
* before server wipe
Legend
Legend
The Vagabond

Back to top Go down

The Tale of Legend, The Vagabond - Page 3 Empty [Book] Chapter 48: Song Shan, The Land of Shaolin

Post  Legend Thu Aug 18, 2011 12:09 am

Chapter 48: Song Shan, The Land of Shaolin

The three vagabonds were walking through Hefei. Suddenly, a neutral clan member went to the three and talked to Legend: „You are Legend, aren't you?“ Legend: „Depends on who asks.“ The Neutral Disciple said: „Seems like you are. I am a messenger of the Union of Noble Families. I am here to give you a message.“ Legend: „What is this message?“ The Neutral Disciple: „According to Iron Fist, you are gathering the assistance of all clans. Our leader has decided, and let you know that you are worthy to get the assistance of our clan, too.“ Legend asked curiously: „Who is your leader?“ The Neutral Disciple said „Farewell.“, turned back and walked away. Legend: „Send your leader our thanks, please.“ The Neutral Disciple, while walking away, answered: „Consider it as done.

Lone Hero said to Legend and Bliss: „Wow, that was weird.“ Legend: „It was, indeed... But it's nice that the leader sent a messenger to confirm what Iron Fist already told me.“ Lone Hero: „And what was that?“ Legend: „He said, that the Union would assist me.“ Bliss: „Nice.“ Legend: „Let's go.

While walking, Bliss said to Legend: „Legend, can I even enter Song Shan?“ Legend: „Of course. Why should you not?“ Bliss: „Because it's a land of men. I think they will not let me pass by.“ Legend: „No, don't worry. As far as I know, it was once like this, indeed. But that was many years ago. Now everyone who isn't from an enemy clan can enter their Land. Today, there are even female merchants in Song Shan, as well as male merchants in Zixia Dong. They just don't like the other gender to enter their clan base.“ Bliss: „So, shall I wait outside the clan base in Song Shan and go alone into the clan base in Zixia Dong?“ Legend: „We shall see about that.

When they arrived the east entrance of the Shaolin clan base, the guards looked weirdly at Bliss. Legend started to talk: „Greetings. We are here to talk with your Clan Leader. We seek your clans assistance for solving a big problem in the Land.“ The Guard said: „I will go ask. But I can already tell you, she can not enter. Even if I ask for it.“ Legend: „That's stupid, actually... After all, she's the daughter of an ex-Shaolin...“ The Guard: „You dare to talk with me like that and to question our clans rules?!“ Legend: „You are right. I am only a guest in your clans Land, and I should show you respect. I apologize for my behavior. It will not happen again.“ The guard looked at Legend, then he went inside without to say anything.

Short time later he came back and said: „You two can enter. She has to stay outside. But before you enter you have to shave your hair.“ Suddenly Lone Hero said to Legend: „Oh, no no no no. I will not shave my hair. I will stay here and wait for you, Legend.“ Legend looked at Lone Hero and asked: „Are you serious?“ Lone Hero: „Well...“ Then Legend said: „Alright, you stay with Bliss. Go to the Inn, I will come as soon as I'm done. This might take a while.“ Lone Hero: „All right, thank you.“

When Legend was in front of the Shaolin Elder and Leader called Fachang, who was sitting on the ground, he smiled at Legend and said: „Please, have a seat.“ Legend did as Fachang said, and Fachang continued to talk: „I see you have recently shaved your head.“ Legend touched his head and said: „Well... Not that I like it... But since it was the only possibility to talk with you, I did it. My hair will grow up again...“ Fachang asked: „Isn't it but an illusion?“ Legend: „An illusion? No. Why?“ Fachang: „It's like a déjà vu. I had a similar experience with your father, The Vagabond, where he was asked to shave his head. But after he came inside, he revealed his secret, and it was but an illusion.“ Legend: „Damn... I wish I would have known that before...“ Fachang: „Not a master yet, how I see. Who is this vagabond girl who was with you outside? You mentioned that she is a daughter of an ex-member of our clan.“ Legend: „Yes. Her name is Bliss. You should have heard about her already.“ Fachang: „No. Should I?“ Legend: „Well, she's the daughter of the "forbidden love" cupple - as they were called - many years ago.“ Fachang: „Ah, I remember... However; I have to admit, many rumors arrived me about you. If they are true, you are truly a great warrior with a strong will, heart and soul.“ Legend: „I hope, only good rumors.“ Fachang: „Not exactly. Especially lately I hear many bad rumors about you.“ Legend: „What kind of rumors?“ Fachang: „I hear, you got a demon inside you. I hear, you even work with him. And you even let him do as he wants. And many of the things he does are bad.“ Legend tried to choose his words wisely: „It's like a necessary evil. Helpful, but not perfect.“ Fachang: „It's not the way Buddha would like to see it. Tell me, do you believe in Buddha?“ Legend: „Yes, I do. I do not call myself a buddhist, or a student of zen. But I do follow some things from buddhism.“ Fachang: „I see. Well, I know why you are here. But I don't want to let my disciples help something bad.“ Legend: „Sorry if I have to ask this, but how can something be bad if it is for the good of the Land?“ Fachang: „It's not the mission I am talking about. It's the person.

Legend thought about what he just heard, and thought about what he could answer. He wasn't sure if he was just wasting his time, or if he had to prove himself. After thinking about what he could say, he decided to give it a try, and Legend started to talk thoughtful: „I think, it's like the story of Angulimala. Through the bad way, one can find the good way. It also remembers me of the story of Sun WuKong, the Monkey King. Even with his naive thinking and his cheeky attitude, the Monkey King never wanted anything bad. Or like the story of Bahiya. When Buddha told his students that Bahiya reached the Nirvana already after hearing only one verse, a monk asked how it can be possible that only one verse could lead to Nirvana, and Buddha answered "Better than thousand verses of useless words is one helpful line, which brings you rest". I guess, what I'm trying to say is that everything got its good and bad things, and without evil there cannot be any good. Without night there could not be any day to enjoy. Meaning - Even if I do have a demon within me, we are working for the same goal, and this goal is the needs of the many. And in this case, I do not believe that the evil will bring evil, but quite the contrary, the good.

Fachang listened very carefully, and after Legend finished he smiled. He understood what Legend tried to say and was even surprised at his ability to think so far. While smiling he said: „Ah, not a disciple either, as I see. I will think about giving you our clans assistance. In the meantime, I will let somebody lead you to a room where you can rest. We will also provide you the meals.“ Legend: „I thank you, Fachang.

And so, Legend stayed in the clan base of the Shaolin over the night.

Last edited by Legend on Sun May 08, 2016 8:08 pm; edited 1 time in total

9Dragons Achievements:

Acclaim (Bardo)
GamersFirst (Phoenix)
Elysium
Eclipse
* before server wipe
Legend
Legend
The Vagabond

Back to top Go down

The Tale of Legend, The Vagabond - Page 3 Empty [Book] Chapter 49: Zixia Dong, The Land of Sacred Flower

Post  Legend Thu Aug 18, 2011 12:34 am

Chapter 49: Zixia Dong, The Land of Sacred Flower

In the next morning, Legend was woken up by a disciple of the Shaolin clan. He was led to Fachang who was sitting on the ground and waiting for Legend. Legend sat in front of him, like the day before, and asked: „So, wise leader and Shaolin elder, have you made your decision yet?“ Fachang: „Yes, I have. I meditated over it, and I will grant you our assistance. I think, Buddha would want me to give you this chance. So take it, and make the best out of it.“ Legend: „I thank you very much, wise Fachang. I will not disappoint you.

Legend went out of the Shaolin clan base and visited his friends Lone Hero and Bliss in the Inn of Shenxiang Village. Lone Hero: „Legend, you look really weird without any hair.“ Legend wore the cap of his Master of Black Shadows dress and said: „Let's go to Zixia Dong.

While walking back to Hefei, Bliss asked: „How was it, actually?“ Legend answered: „We got their assistance.“ Lone Hero: „Wow, I didn't expect that.

After they've passed Hefei, they arrived Zixia Dong. They went to the south entrance of the Sacred Flower clan base and Legend talked to Silken Flower, the House Guard of Sacred Flower: „Greetings. We want to talk with your Leader. We seek the assistance of your clan for solving an issue in the Land.

Short time later, Legend and Lone Hero were in the prison of the Sacred Flower clan.

The Tale of Legend, The Vagabond - Page 3 Pic47j

Lone Hero: „Nice going, Legend...“ Legend: „How should I know that they would arrest us?“ Lone Hero: „We are lucky that they didn't kill us... yet.“ Legend: „I don't think they will kill us. If they would want to do so, they would have done it already.“ Lone Hero: „I'm worried about Bliss.“ Legend: „Yeah, me too. But I don't think they will do her any harm. After all she's a woman. If they would do anything to her, then just kicking her out of their clan base.“ Lone Hero: „I hope you're right.

Legend tried to talk with some Sacred Flower disciples: „Hey, can we talk with any leader?“ But they refused his request all the time: „Be quiet, monkey!“ Legend looked at Lone Hero and asked: „Monkey..?“ Lone Hero: „Turns out they like to call men "monkey".“ Legend: „...

After some hours, Bliss came with some Sacred Flower disciples and the Matriarch and Leader of the Sacred Flower clan, called Enchanting Soul. The disciples freed Legend and Lone Hero, and Bliss said: „I've solved it. I've told them everything and they will listen to you.“ Legend looked at Enchanting Soul and asked: „Oh, really?“ Enchanting Soul talked: „You are Legend, right?“ Legend: „Yes.“ Enchanting Soul: „Welcome in our clan base.“ Legend: „Yeah, we have been welcomed nicely already. But thanks for giving us a literal welcome.“ Enchanting Soul: „We normally don't allow men to enter our clan base. But this is a complicated and special situation, isn't it?“ Legend: „It is, indeed.“ Enchanting Soul: „Bliss explained us already everything. But to be honest, I want to hear your own words. Give me one good reason to assist you, and our clan will do it.“ Legend asked: „One good reason?“ He thought for a short while, then he said: „One of the reason why The Mistress of Chaos formed the Sacred Flower clan was to stop the pointless wars between Heavenly Demon and Wu-Tang, is this correct?“ Enchanting Soul: „Yes, this is correct.“ Legend: „So, the reason why The Mistress of Chaos wanted to destroy both Heavenly Demon and Wu-Tang clans, was to get peace.“ Enchanting Soul started to smile. Legend continued: „So... The Sacred Flower clan was formed to get peace... by war.“ Enchanting Soul started to laugh: „Ha-ha! Please, stop to make our clan look so nice. We will assist you.“ Legend smiled: „Good. Thank you very much, Enchanting Soul.“ Enchanting Soul replied grinning: „But you are a man after all. We help you to help us, and not because we like you.“ Legend replied grinning, too: „I'm aware of your clans ideology.“ Enchanting Soul: „Good. And I wanted to thank you for bringing Bliss to us. It was a pleasure to meet the only descendant from one of our best ex-members.“ Legend: „Ah, I see you know already who she is. Well, you're welcome.“ Enchanting Soul: „My disciples will escort you out.

When the three vagabonds were walking and heading back to Hefei, Legend said to Bliss: „Thanks for saving our butts.“ Lone Hero: „Yeah, thanks.“ Bliss: „You're welcome.“ Legend: „Good thing I've told you more about my plans.“ Bliss: „Good thing I've joined you.“ Lone Hero asked: „One question: What about the Black Dragon clan?“ Legend: „They will know about my plans on one way or another.

Last edited by Legend on Sun May 08, 2016 8:15 pm; edited 1 time in total

9Dragons Achievements:

Acclaim (Bardo)
GamersFirst (Phoenix)
Elysium
Eclipse
* before server wipe
Legend
Legend
The Vagabond

Back to top Go down

The Tale of Legend, The Vagabond - Page 3 Empty [Book] Chapter 50: Zeno, The Darkness

Post  Legend Thu Aug 18, 2011 2:27 pm

Chapter 50: Zeno, The Darkness

The three vagabonds headed back to the North Sea, where Iron Fist and The Vagabond were waiting. When they arrived, they greeted each other. Lone Hero said to Iron Fist: „It's an honor to meet you, poet warrior.“ Iron Fist replied: „No. It's an honor for me, brave one. Your name is Dobidon, right? I've heard about you.“ Then he looked at Bliss and said: „And you must be Bliss, the daughter of "The Forbidden Love". I still remember it. Your parents made us Dragons talk together. But The Vagabond surely told you already these old stories.“ Bliss: „Yes, he did. It's nice to meet you.

Legend asked: „So, where shall we head next?“ Iron Fist replied: „Go to Tibet. Just head to the Potala Palace, and you will find them.“ Legend wanted to answer, but then they heard a voice: „Where do you think will you go?“ They looked aside, and Legend said: „You..!

It was the man who freed The Dark Messiah the first time. He was standing there, with his mysterious dress. He talked to Legend: „You really think that you, a clanless and unskilled vagabond, can defeat the gods?“ Suddenly, Legend's eyes turned red, and The Dark Messiah's voice spoke: „Slowly but surely you start to annoy me. I will prove you how mighty your gods are!“ Bliss, next to Lone Hero, Iron Fist and The Vagabond, said: „There he is again...“ The powerful, mysterious man spoke: „Ah, there you are, Dark Messiah. I was starting to miss you.“ The Dark Messiah: „You were able to set my powers free. I suggest you to do that again, if you want to live.“ The mighty man asked: „It that a threat?“ The Dark Messiah replied: „Yes, it is.“ The mighty man: „Show me.

The Dark Messiah held his arm up to the mighty and powerful man. The man started to laugh, then he said: „Yeah, I want to see how you can do that without your full powers.“ The Dark Messiah, after hearing that, became furious, then he shouted and shot an energy ball against the man. The man didn't expect it, and was almost hit by it. Just in last second he was able to turn aside. He looked surprised at The Dark Messiah, and after a short while he said: „I didn't expect that one. You got really big potential.“ Suddenly, more and more clan members appeared, to help Legend. The mighty man said: „You played your cards good, how I see.“ He looked at Iron Fist and The Vagabond and said: „Probably with advices from other people.“ He looked back at The Dark Messiah and continued: „However; I will allow you to try your luck. Not because I am scared of all these weak clan members I could kill altogether in one second. But I am surprised about your powers. I want to see how far you can make it. But mark my words: We will meet again.“ The Dark Messiah asked: „Who are you anyway?“ And the mighty man replied with arrogant proudness: „I am Zeno, The Darkness.“ Then he disappeard.

Bliss went to The Dark Messiah and hugged him. The Dark Messiah felt immediately pain and started to groan. Suddenly, Legend was back and The Dark Messiah was gone again. Legend: „What the... What did just happen?

After a while, Legend was ready to go to Tibet. Iron Fist said: „Are you sure you mastered all your techniques?“ Legend answered: „Yes. I've told you I mastered them all a long time ago.“ Iron Fist: „Good.“ Legend said: „Bliss, Lone Hero, you will stay here.“ Bliss asked „What?“ and Lone Hero: „Why?“ Legend explained: „The situation some minutes ago showed me once again something. I can't fight concentrated if somebody's nearby. I hate it, but I always have to check the other people's backs. Please, do me the favor and stay here.

Without any more words, Legend started to walk and headed to Tibet. The others looked after Legend, after a while Bliss looked at Iron Fist and said: „I thought he wanted to fight with all the help he can get. Now he doesn't want us to follow him?“ Iron Fist, still looking at Legend far away, replied: „He worries too much about you two. This disturbs him indeed too much in battle. Let him do it alone. If you notice you're needed, you may join the battle.

Last edited by Legend on Sun May 08, 2016 8:21 pm; edited 1 time in total

9Dragons Achievements:

Acclaim (Bardo)
GamersFirst (Phoenix)
Elysium
Eclipse
* before server wipe
Legend
Legend
The Vagabond

Back to top Go down

The Tale of Legend, The Vagabond - Page 3 Empty [Book] Chapter 51: Vagabond of War

Post  Legend Thu Aug 18, 2011 3:53 pm

NOTE:
This chapter is based on the God of War 3 Trailer.
Shame on those who steal from others, without to give the right credits.

Chapter 51: Vagabond of War

A warrior was fighting against creatures in Tibet. It started to thunder. The warrior looked at the horizon and saw a storm coming. He kept fighting. It thundered again, and the ground quaked, too. The warrior stopped to fight and wanted to walk back to the village. Suddenly Legend came running by with his basic lightfoot technique. The warrior looked after him - some clan members followed him.

Legend looked left and saw some clan members overrunning him. Legend looked right and saw the same there, too. In front of him were some more clan members, waiting for him. He ran to them and started to attack them with his saber. After a few hits he jumped with his saber up and thought to himself: „Dare...“ He hammered on the clan members and thought further to himself: „...is in my blood.“ He fought further against the clan members, short time after he saw a Tiger Rider in front of him.

Legend put his saber on his back and grabbed an axe. He ran to the Tiger Rider, hit with the axe against the throat of the tiger, jumped to the side over him and bashed the tigers head to the ground. The rider was laying on the ground. Legend walked to him and smashed his axe in the riders head.

Legend looked forward again. Many clan members were waiting there already, and behind the clan members was a giant beast creature. Legend put the axe away and grabbed a spear. He thought to himself: „Faith... has brought me here.

He ran to the clan member crowd and started to strike them. But more and more clan members jumped on him, and short time after he could not move anymore. Suddenly, a chi kung ball came flying and threw all clan members away. Legend looked to the direction the ball came from and saw Ruye standing there on a big stone, how he crossed his arms.

Legend wore his gloves while looking foreward again and thought to himself: „I hope... for nothing.“ Then he walked to the clan members in front of him and smashed them away. The giant beast creature came and destroyed everything around. Legend grabbed a sword and ran to the beast. He cut in its left leg, then he jumped on the shoulder and the back.

When he was at the beasts head, he held the head of the beast with his left hand, with his right hand he grabbed a dagger and held it up, while he thought to himself: „I fear... nothing.“ He stung the dagger in the neck of the beast, pulled it out and stung it in again, over and over, while the beast tried to free itself.

The ground started to quake and to scale up, so that Legend almost felt down, but he pulled himself back up to the head and kept stinging it in its head, until the beast felt on the ground and didn't move anymore. Legend came down from the beast and looked down to the ground below him, then he jumped down.

He walked forward, grabbed his saber from his back again, looked down from the hill where he was standing, and saw the false gods standing there.

The time has come to finally take revenge.

After Ruye has helped Legend, he kept watching at Legend from where he was standing. Dreamghost came next to him. Ruye: „He's pissed off alright.“ Dreamghost: „I told you he would make it - Maybe now you believe me. Thanks for considering my words.“ Ruye said, while he had crossed arms, seriously to Dreamghost: „What else shall I do, if you found a Mystic Star Marble before my disciples and hid it?“ Dreamghost responded: „I wasn't faster than your disciples. I just knew already where it was. However; Thanks again.

Last edited by Legend on Sun May 08, 2016 8:35 pm; edited 1 time in total

9Dragons Achievements:

Acclaim (Bardo)
GamersFirst (Phoenix)
Elysium
Eclipse
* before server wipe
Legend
Legend
The Vagabond

Back to top Go down

The Tale of Legend, The Vagabond - Page 3 Empty [Book] Chapter 52: Legend's Revenge

Post  Legend Thu Aug 18, 2011 9:05 pm

Chapter 52: Legend's Revenge

A look into Legend's eyes, and one could see his red, but not glowing eyes. He was neither Legend nor The Dark Messiah - He was both.

Legend walked foreward towards the so-called gods and looked around. He could not see Ravenclaw among them. Somehow, he was glad that Ravenclaw decided to not help them anymore.

Legend put his saber on his back, how The Dark Messiah it always does. He grabbed his gloves and wore them. Then he stopped and went in position.

A god ran towards Legend and wanted to attack him with a spade, but Legend blocked the attack with his knee. He grabbed then his neck with his left hand, put him down and smashed his right hand against his face.

Another god came running and wanted to attack Legend with an axe. Legend turned back, smashed the attacking axe with his gloves away, grabbed the leg of the god and threw him hard against a rock nearby.

The third god was Blue Flash. While he was jumping towards Legend, Legend moved aside, kicked him in the belly upwards and smashed Blue Flash with his feet in his back to the ground.

The next god was The Historian. He used chi kung. He touched the ground with both of his hands and shouted out loud, then a strong chi kung energy came out of the ground where Legend was standing, which threw him up. Legend felt back to the ground and landed on his feets. He then ran immediately towards The Historian and smashed a strong punch against his face, so that he flew far away and hard against a big rock.

The next god wanted to attack Legend with his fist techniques. When Legend noticed him, while the god was jumping towards him, Legend began to grin and thought to himself: „Hm-hm! The master of the fists himself taught me.“ Then Legend punched the god aside to the ground. The god was laying on the ground and could barely move yet, but Legend went to him, grabbed his arm and broke it with his knee.

Not many gods were left, and Fugen was still standing in the middle. Legend looked at him and asked: „How many gods do you want to send to death until you have to face me?“ Fugen was angry and sent more. Three gods came running together and attacked Legend.

Legend kicked one god away, the second was punched to the ground, but the third god struck his staff against Legend's head from behind. Legend knelt shortly on one leg and held his backhead. Then Legend said with The Dark Messiah's voice: „I... hate... this... DÉJÀ... VU!“ He had something like a power up - hardly to describe - and a chi wave was around Legend, similar like when he meditates for regeneration, but bigger. Legend looked at the god with the staff, jumped at him, grabbed his head with both hands and smashed his knee against his face. The god flew backwards and felt then down. The other two gods, with a saber and a sword, attacked Legend together. While they were jumping towards Legend, he grinned again and said: „Hm! Present from my father:“ Then he held both of his open hands towards the two gods, began to shout and shot a strong chi kung wave against them, what made them fly far backwards against a nearby building.

Legend looked serious at Fugen and asked: „Anyone left?“ But Fugen did not answer. Legend: „See? I've told you you have to face me anyway.“ Fugen didn't really know what to do. Legend walked some steps towards him, and some steps away from Fugen, Legend stopped and asked: „Where is The Hermit?“ Fugen began to grin and said: „He went to destroy your so-called "Holy Halls of the Vagabond Army".“ Legend was first surprised, then suddenly he had an angry face. He went to Fugen, grabbed his face to the ground and said: „I hope for you that you lie.“ Fugen answered while grinning, with his head on the dirt: „No, I didn't lie. But if you go there right now, you might get him.

Legend took Fugens head with both hands, said „No. You won't escape from me so easily.“ and pressed both of his thumbs into his eyes. And the rest he did to him, I won't write here in this book.

Last edited by Legend on Sun May 08, 2016 8:50 pm; edited 1 time in total

9Dragons Achievements:

Acclaim (Bardo)
GamersFirst (Phoenix)
Elysium
Eclipse
* before server wipe
Legend
Legend
The Vagabond

Back to top Go down

The Tale of Legend, The Vagabond - Page 3 Empty [Book] Chapter 53: Legend's Splitting

Post  Legend Thu Aug 18, 2011 9:43 pm

Chapter 53: Legend's Splitting

Legend was running with an advanced lightfoot technique back to Hangzhou. His gloves were covered in blood. While he was running, he thought to himself: „Thanks, father, for the Peng You Lightfoot technique.

When Legend came more near at The Holy Halls of the Vagabond Army, he saw smoke. He thought: „Oh no!“ When he arrived there, he stopped to run and saw his guild hall destroyed to the ground. Even the ground was destroyed. He noticed The Hermit's chi behind the destroyed guild halls. Legend looked stunned for a while at the destroyed home of the vagabonds. The home he has built. Then, he closed his eyes, and after a while he opened them again and walked through it. There, behind the destroyed building, The Hermit was standing, with his back towards Legend.

Legend shouted very loud: „HEERMIIIIIIIIIIIIT!!!“ The Hermit turned back and noticed Legend. He was surprised and said: „What? How...“ After a short while he said: „I didn't expect you here. But if you want to fight against me, then be my guest.“ Legend spoke loud and furiously: „You forgot the way of The Vagabond, the clanless Dragon!“ The Hermit replied loud as well: „There is no way! The Vagabond is not a leader of a clan! This means no rules, and no guidelines!

Legend shouted: „Everyone who doesn't see the teachings behind the path of The Nameless One does not have the right to call himself "True Vagabond"!“ The Hermit had an angry face, grabbed his spade and said: „Not a True Vagabond..? I AM THE FIRST DISCIPLE OF THE VAGABOND HIMSELF! I AM THE VAGABOND PATH!“ Legend looked at The Hermit, then he stood totally straight, relaxed, serious and proud in front of The Hermit and said calm: „Then, this shall be a battle about the leading position, I guess.“ He started to walk towards The Hermit, but then The Hermit said: „Wait. You can't fight for this position. This can only be claimed by vagabonds. But you have more than a vagabond in your body.“

Legend stopped and thought „He's talking about The Dark Messiah...“ to himself. The Dark Messiah talked to Legend: „Just kill him. That's your goal.“ But The Hermit kept talking: „You could of course try to kill me anyway. But then it would not be Legend, the Vagabond, who killed me. It would be Legend, the Vagabond, with the help of a demon called Dark Messiah.

Legend thought to himself and said to The Dark Messiah: „He's right.“ The Dark Messiah asked: „What?!“ Legend: „This is about honor. After all, The Hermit was my very own goal from the very beginning. This should be a fight between only us two.“ The Dark Messiah replied: „It's not as if we would have any choice, is it?

Legend didn't do anything anymore. The Hermit went to him, then suddenly he struck his spade against Legend, and he said: „What's the matter, Legend? Don't you want to attack me anymore?“ But Legend didn't move. The Hermit beat Legend one time after another. The Dark Messiah said to Legend: „Idiot! If you let him kill you, he will win anyway, and all our work was for nothing!“ Legend answered: „I know! But there has to be a possibility!“ The Dark Messiah: „There is none, you fool!

Legend was beaten to the ground over and over again. After some time, Ruye went to Legend when he was laying on the ground. When The Hermit saw him, he said: „Ruye, what are you doing here? Go back from where you came!“ Ruye answered: „Sorry, Hermit. But I would really like to see what happens.“ The Hermit didn't understand it first. Ruye went down to Legend and put his right hand on Legend's chest. An energy came out of Ruye's hand, then he said to Legend: „You got one hour.“ The Hermit noticed that Ruye was helping Legend somehow, so he held his arm with the open hand against Ruye and shot a chi kung ball. Ruye flew far away against some hills. Then Legend started to glow, more and more, until he split himself.

When Legend looked at the direction where his other part went, he saw The Dark Messiah. When The Dark Messiah looked at Legend, he was also very surprised. Legend grabbed some Korean Ginsengs, gave The Dark Messiah one and ate one by himself. Both stood up and looked at The Hermit.

No... That can't be possible...“ said The Hermit, while he looked at Legend and The Dark Messiah.

The Tale of Legend, The Vagabond - Page 3 21nqofs

Last edited by Legend on Sun May 08, 2016 8:56 pm; edited 2 times in total

9Dragons Achievements:

Acclaim (Bardo)
GamersFirst (Phoenix)
Elysium
Eclipse
* before server wipe
Legend
Legend
The Vagabond

Back to top Go down

The Tale of Legend, The Vagabond - Page 3 Empty [Book] Chapter 54: The Last Battle

Post  Legend Fri Aug 19, 2011 4:24 pm

Chapter 54: The Last Battle

Legend and The Dark Messiah looked at The Hermit. The Dark Messiah started to grin evilly, looked at Legend and said: „It's pretty nice to have my own body now.“ Legend replied: „Don't forget what he said: We got only one hour.“ The Dark Messiah stopped to grin and said: „All right. Do you really want to fight him alone?“ Legend: „Yes.“ The Dark Messiah said „Okay, but watch yourself.“, then he began to grin and said „This is the first time you fight alone without me.“ Legend replied: „Shut up and let me handle it.

The Dark Messiah wanted to turn away and to walk, but then The Hermit said: „Hold on! You think you can fight with me so fast? No way!“ Many clan members came at The Hermit's side. Legend and The Dark Messiah stood next to each other. They prepared for a long battle, because the number of the clan members was huge.

The clan members on The Hermit's side started to run towards Legend and The Dark Messiah. The Dark Messiah took his saber from his back, activated the fury and started to attack the coming clan members, and Legend attacked them with his gloves. More and more clan members came, and both had a hard time to keep up with so many.

But then, Lone Hero, Bliss, Vagrant, VGP, many other vagabonds and many clan members arrived suddenly to help Legend and The Dark Messiah. They started to attack the clan members who were on The Hermit's side. While more people arrived, Legend looked at The Dark Messiah and said grinning: „See? I've told you so.“ The Dark Messiah looked at the crowd, was serious but indeed surprised.

Legend looked at VGP and said: „VGP... You, here?“ She answered dry: „Seems so. Once a true vagabond, always a true vagabond.“ Legend began to smile, then he looked serious at The Hermit.

All the clan members stopped slowly but surely to fight against each other when they noticed Legend and The Dark Messiah talking to The Hermit.

The Hermit: „All right, as I see I have to fight against you anyway.“ Legend: „That's right.“ The Hermit asked: „You think you can beat me without his help?“ Legend knew that The Hermit was referring to The Dark Messiah.

Legend looked at The Dark Messiah, then he looked back at The Hermit and said: „Yes, I will fight alone against you. Just you and me.“ The Dark Messiah: „And I will make sure that it stays like this.“ Legend: „The true leader of the vagabond path; Let's see who it really is.“ Then, The Hermit began to grin and said: „The leader of the vagabond path? There's somebody else who wants that.

Suddenly, the Vagabond Sword appeared. He walked towards Legend and looked as if he wanted to fight against him, but suddenly Legend took his head and broke his neck. He felt down to the ground. Legend asked The Hermit: „Can we start?

The Dark Messiah began to walk around Legend and The Hermit with his saber on his right hand, looking at all the clan members around them. While he came more near to them, they made some steps backward. He pulled his saber after him which dragged along the ground. A purple line appeared from the ground where The Dark Messiah's saber went through. After The Dark Messiah completed the round, there was a purple circle around Legend and The Hermit. The Dark Messiah went back next to the vagabonds while he put his saber on his back again. He then stood in front of the circle, looked at Legend and The Hermit and crossed his arms. Short time later, something like a barrier appeared out of the line around Legend and The Hermit.

Iron Fist and The Vagabond came next to the vagabonds and some clan members to watch the following fight as well. The Hermit had no choice - He had to face Legend at last.

For Legend, this was a battle of freeing his soul. Of showing once and for all what worth he is, especially to himself. Of showing all what his words really mean, when he speaks. And of showing all what a single man can do, if he has the will. He was not a man of wealth. He was only a neutral man and clanless traveler. A man who does not agree always with everything from one side, but who agrees and disagrees with everyone. A man who can fight for the rightful thing, if he sees something to not be rightful, no matter how far he would have to go.

Last edited by Legend on Sun May 08, 2016 9:04 pm; edited 1 time in total

9Dragons Achievements:

Acclaim (Bardo)
GamersFirst (Phoenix)
Elysium
Eclipse
* before server wipe
Legend
Legend
The Vagabond

Back to top Go down

The Tale of Legend, The Vagabond - Page 3 Empty [Book] Chapter 55: Legend vs. The Hermit

Post  Legend Fri Aug 19, 2011 5:30 pm

Chapter 55: Legend vs. The Hermit

The Dark Messiah was standing with crossed arms in front of the orb which surrounded Legend and The Hermit and watched.

The Tale of Legend, The Vagabond - Page 3 Pic49

Legend was standing, some steps away, in front of The Hermit and looked at him. The Hermit grabbed his spade and went in position. „Well then, let's do this.“ The Hermit said.

Legend jumped towards The Hermit and wanted to give him a punch in his face, but The Hermit blocked the attack with hitting Legend's arm away with his spade. He made a full turn and smashed his spade against Legend's belly. Legend flew some steps back. The Hermit came running and smashed a second one at Legend's face and Legend laid on the ground.

Legend stood up again, but The Hermit attacked him again. He was angry - yes, even furious. He attacked Legend over and over again and cudgeled Legend with his spade, without to give him any chance to defend himself.

After a while, The Hermit stopped. Legend was laying on the ground and could barely move. The Hermit looked at Legend who was laying on the ground and started to laugh: „Ha! YOU want to become the leader of the vagabond path? No one can beat me!“ Legend didn't move, and The Hermit kept looking at him. Then The Hermit said grinning: „You are even easier than I've expected.

Legend passed out. In his unconsciousness he heard a deep voice: „What are you doing?“ Legend was standing in his imagination, surrounded by blackness. Legend: „Dark Messiah? Is that you? Why can't I see you?“ The voice, indeed the voice of The Dark Messiah, answered: „That's because you're not looking.

Slowly Legend could recognize The Dark Messiah standing in front of him. The Dark Messiah said: „Ah, now you can see me.“ Legend kept quiet, and The Dark Messiah said: „Seems like The Hermit is beating the shit out of you.“ Legend replied: „Looks like he's too strong for me after all...“ - „No.“ The Dark Messiah answered, „You're just doing it wrong.

The Tale of Legend, The Vagabond - Page 3 2qcjtk0

Why are you helping me again? You got your own body now.“ Legend said. The Dark Messiah replied: „Only for one hour. If you die, we both die.“ Legend asked: „What shall I do?“ The Dark Messiah: „Use your anger.“ Legend: „But you are my anger.“ The Dark Messiah: „Remember how I was created. It was through your feelings. And you still got a lot of anger within you. Just think about your mother.

Legend remembered Hu Shanshan, his mother, who he searched all the years but could never find. „I didn't find my mother yet...“ Legend said to himself. The Dark Messiah: „And if you let him kill you, you will never find her.

Legend, still laying on the ground in front of The Hermit, opened his eyes. Legend stood up again. The Hermit wanted to attack him again, but Legend blocked The Hermit's spade with his left arm. He immediately punched The Hermit in his face with his right hand and made him fly some steps backwards.

The Hermit looked into Legend's eyes. Legend was standing tall, and his eyes were totally serious. The Hermit knew, the fight would now become serious.

The Hermit tried to attack Legend, but every attack was blocked, and after every failed attack he got punched by Legend. Legend didn't fight anymore without thinking - He was totally concentrated.

After a while, The Hermit noticed that he rarely could hit Legend. He put his spade away and grabbed a sword. Legend asked calm but serious: „Now with sword..?

The Hermit took his sword with both hands. The Vagabond, who was watching the fight, had suddenly big and surprised eyes. The Hermit shouted out loud and said: „Curse of death!“ Suddenly after, Legend attacked The Hermit with a punch and made The Hermit fly backwards once again. But The Hermit looked back at Legend and started to grin evilly.

Last edited by Legend on Sun May 08, 2016 9:10 pm; edited 3 times in total

9Dragons Achievements:

Acclaim (Bardo)
GamersFirst (Phoenix)
Elysium
Eclipse
* before server wipe
Legend
Legend
The Vagabond

Back to top Go down

The Tale of Legend, The Vagabond - Page 3 Empty [Book] Chapter 56: The Hermit's Death

Post  Legend Fri Aug 19, 2011 6:05 pm

Chapter 56: The Hermit's Death

The Vagabond was looking at The Hermit and said calmly but appalled: „Oh no...“ Iron Fist looked at The Vagabond and asked: „What's the matter?

Legend attacked The Hermit over and over again. The Hermit did not really defend himself. Some time after, when Legend was sure about the fight and did not pay enough attention, The Hermit attacked Legend with his sword and cut him on his right arm. As soon as Legend was cut, The Hermit started to grin again.

Legend noticed that something was wrong with the sword, and he felt already the effects of the cut.

Iron Fist looked at The Vagabond's disappointed and sad face and asked: „That wasn't anything good, was it?“ The Vagabond: „No. I taught Hermit this technique.“ Iron Fist: „And what kind of technique was that?

The Dark Messiah had trouble with standing. He knelt down and said: „He is dying...

The Tale of Legend, The Vagabond - Page 3 5d7wh5

Also Legend felt the coming effects. He was getting weaker, and he could barely move his right arm where he was cut. Some say, he knew at this moment already that he was dying.

Legend and The Hermit kept fighting, but The Hermit was getting better and better in this fight. The Dark Messiah had to sit down, so he sat with his back on the orb. He opened his bag and grabbed the bottle with sake which he took from Ruye and said to himself: „I knew I would need this sometime...

Legend had more and more trouble of keeping up with The Hermit. The more time passed, the weaker Legend became.

A clan member and follower of The Hermit talked to The Dark Messiah: „If he's dying and you are becoming weaker, what stops us of killing you?“ The Dark Messiah, proud and arrogant how he was, stood up and said: „You want to fight? Then step forward.“ After these words, the clan member stepped back and did not say anything anymore. The Dark Messiah looked at him, then he sat down again and kept drinking his sake.

The fight was already going for almost an hour. The Dark Messiah thought to himself and talked to Legend at the same time: „Do it.“ Legend could barely move his body, and so he decided to follow The Dark Messiah's words - He knew there was no other possibility.

Legend was standing in front of The Hermit. He bit himself in his thumb of his left hand, made a blood line in his right hand and touched the ground with his open, right hand. Then, he shouted out loud: „Technique of Federated Souls!“ A white, round symbol appeared immediately under the feets of Legend and The Hermit. The Hermit looked down and did not know what to do.

A white energy appeared out of the symbol on the ground, and suddenly The Hermit could not move anymore. Legend walked to The Hermit. Some say, it was not Legend himself walking. When he was in front of The Hermit, he attacked The Hermit's chest 5 times, around his heart, with his right hand. After doing so, Legend felt backwards and down to the ground.

The white energy and the symbol on the ground disappeared, and Legend grinned. The Hermit looked surprised at him and did not know what just happened. Legend said tired but grinning: „One step, and you will die.

The Hermit was very surprised and did not move at all. He was still looking at Legend who was laying on the ground on his back. Legend, still grinning, said: „I may die today, but I will take you with me.

The Hermit was surprised for a short time and did not know what to do. But then, after a while, he accepted his death. He put his weapons back and said: „So, the one who made the first step in the Land dies...“ Legend replied grinning: „You knew this would happen. No misdeed shall ever be forgotten.“ The Hermit was still standing there, looking at Legend on the ground, then he said: „So be it. I may die today. But mark my words: The Dark Hermit will rise again.“ Legend, still grinning and laying on the ground, just answered: „I rather hope you will be reborn as a good person. But if this will be the case, I will be awaiting you.

The Hermit turned away and made one step. He started to cry out loud, after a while he disappeared by black smog and sand. The purple orb around Legend disappeared, and The Dark Messiah, who was still sitting with his back on it, felt down backwards.

Last edited by Legend on Sun May 08, 2016 9:17 pm; edited 3 times in total

9Dragons Achievements:

Acclaim (Bardo)
GamersFirst (Phoenix)
Elysium
Eclipse
* before server wipe
Legend
Legend
The Vagabond

Back to top Go down

The Tale of Legend, The Vagabond - Page 3 Empty [Book] Chapter 57: A New Beginning

Post  Legend Fri Aug 19, 2011 7:24 pm

Chapter 57: A New Beginning

The clan members around Legend did not move at all and just kept watching.

The Dark Messiah tried with all his strength to reach Legend, and when he was nearby, he laid down. The Dark Messiah: „That was a good fight, and a good final technique. Well done, Legend.“ Legend: „Thank you. Thanks for all your help...“ After a short time, The Dark Messiah said: „You know I will come back, right?“ Legend, laying on his back, replied: „Yes, I do.

Just at this moment, an hour was over, and both Legend and The Dark Messiah started to glow. They merged together again, and after a while it stopped to glow. Legend was again one. He was wearing his Master of Black Shadows dress again and was still laying on the ground. The Vagabond went to Legend, and Legend said: „I'm sorry, father. I'm sorry that I could not hold my word and used the technique anyway against him.“ The Vagabond knelt down, touched Legend's chest and replied: „It's all right, my son. You did a good job.

After a short while, The Vagabond said to Legend: „I'm very proud of you.“ Iron Fist came walking and said: „So am I.

Bliss came walking slowly, and she had tears in her eyes. Next to Legend, she knelt down and held him. Legend touched her left cheek with his right hand, looked smiling into her eyes and said: „I regret to not have met you earlier. If I would have the chance again, I would make it better...“ Legend lost his last bit of strength and let his hand fall down.

Lone Hero was also sentimental and said to Legend: „Come on... Not again...“ Legend answered weakened: „Don't worry, old friend. We will always stay friends. We will always be like brothers.“ Lone Hero: „But what shall I do without my master?“ Legend thought shortly about it, then he answered smiling: „It is said that master and student walk side-by-side, sharing their fate, until they go their own ways.“ After hearing this, Vagrant looked down, because she knew that Legend considered her once as his master. But Legend kept talking to Lone Hero: „Furthermore... I was never a master. I was more like a guidance. Like a helping person. A friend to the lonely travelers and the unclanned.“ Lone Hero did not answer anymore.

Ruye was there as well, and he said: „I'm sorry that I could not help you more than I did.“ Legend: „Ruye, my old friend. You helped me more than anyone ever could imagine. Your techniques are ones of the bests I've ever seen in the Land. Your soul must be truly old and wise.“ Ruye: „You honor me, my friend...“ Legend: „No. The honor is mine... It was an honor to meet you... All of you... I've learned a lot from you all... You helped me to grow up and to overcome my own fear...

My time has come.“ Legend said to the people around him. „It is time to let another vagabond grand master lead the fate of the clanless path.

Lone Hero asked: „That's it? That's all you leave behind? What about your promise to yourself, to become an immortal one day?“ Legend replied smiling: „I became a powerful hermit... And that was more than I've ever hoped to achieve...“ He was shortly quiet, then he said: „I did, what I was destined to... My work is done, and people are now free from the unjust leaders... I can now finally rest in peace...

Legend was almost dead. Ruye, as last words, said to Legend: „We will never forget you.“ Legend replied, softly smiling: „I think, that's what being immortal truly means...

Short time after, Legend died. Bliss held The Vagabond and cried. Others were also sad and had to control their emotions, while the most of The Hermit's followers began to walk away without any word.

The Tale of Legend, The Vagabond - Page 3 2zt8rb5

Rumors tell, when Legend died, he saw his mother, Hu Shanshan, in front of him. She opened her arms, and Legend walked to her and hugged her. He closed his eyes and said happy to himself: „I've found her...

After a while of silence, The Vagabond looked at Iron Fist and asked: „What shall we do with him?“ Iron Fist: „What would he want?“ The Vagabond: „I think, he would want me to...“ Suddenly he was interrupted by Ruye: „He would want the last few members of the Vagabond Army to decide where he should be buried.“ The Vagabond replied: „That's a good point... So be it.

Ruye turned around and walked away without a word. Next to Dreamghost, who was watching from far away, he stopped. Ruye looked at him and said: „Was it worth?“ Dreamghost: „Yes. He did it. Just how I foretold. And that's all I had to see.

When The Vagabond saw from far away Dreamghost next to Ruye, he said quietly and surprised to himself: „Dreamghost..?

Ruye wanted to walk further, but Dreamghost held his arm. Ruye looked back at him, and Dreamghost gave him his Mystic Stars Marble. He said: „You might need this.“ Ruye took it, looked at it and said: „Thanks.“ Dreamghost: „Do what you have to do.“ Then, Ruye walked away.

Some days later, in the North Sea, Ruye summoned Shen Long, the holy dragon of the Seven Stars Marbles. When Shen Long was hovering in front of Ruye and waited for his wish, Ruye said: „I wish, that you turn back the time, until 10 years after the war of the nine dragons, when all clans open their gates for new disciples again. But I shall keep the memories of what happened.“ The Holy Dragon spoke: „I am not able to turn back time itself. But I can let the Land and all its beings become younger and make them forget their memories, as if the time itself would have been turned back.“ Ruye: „Yes, please do so.“ The Holy Dragon warned Ruye: „But be aware that some powerful warriors in the Land will not lose their memories because of their strong souls.“ Ruye: „That's all right.“ And The Holy Dragon spoke: „As you wish...

Ruye woke up in his bed, in the clan base of the Heavenly Demon. He changed his dress and went to Tianjin. There, from far away, he saw the young Legend. Ruye started to smile, and he knew, the wish has worked. Ruye crossed smiling his arms and said to himself: „Now it's time to prevent some things...

The Tale of Legend, The Vagabond - Page 3 Picat

When The Vagabond woke up in The Cave of The Conqueror, he first did not notice that he went back in time. But short time later, he knew the most of what happened and got more and more memories. It happened how The Holy Dragon foretold: The powerful warriors with a strong soul will not lose their memories. The Vagabond realized what has happened, then he started to smile. He said to himself: „This time, I will make it better!

And so, the tale of Legend, the Vagabond, ends here. It is said that some people saw Legend's skeleton hand out of his grave showing the finger - but this is only a rumor.

However; I wrote this book with the help of Legend's diary and my own experiences. This is a book about the legend of Legend, the Vagabond. It is his legacy, brought to you by me, one of his best friends and by him considered as brother. And I hope, with this book, that Legend's legacy will never be forgotten.

As Legend liked to say: Behold the glory of The Nameless One!

Sincerely,
Ruye, The Demon

Last edited by Legend on Sun May 08, 2016 9:29 pm; edited 2 times in total

9Dragons Achievements:

Acclaim (Bardo)
GamersFirst (Phoenix)
Elysium
Eclipse
* before server wipe
Legend
Legend
The Vagabond

Back to top Go down

The Tale of Legend, The Vagabond - Page 3 Empty [Book] Chapter 58: Again From Scratch

Post  Legend Wed Feb 20, 2013 12:17 am

Chapter 58: Again From Scratch

This book about the vagabond called Legend, which was originally written by Ruye the demon, fell some time ago into my hands. There are indeed numerous informations and hidden clues in it, but much happened since then. Legend as well as Ruye left the Land in the meantime, and the Land itself has changed, too - like anything else. Who I am is neither important now nor later, but I think that this story must to be told to the end. Should you be interested anyway in who I am, just know for now that I have been mentioned in this book before.

After the happenings of the past were reversed, the most lost their memory and some of the old gods were prevented to take the power over China again, the Land normalized again a bit - at least for a short time. I have to admit, it was not the most clever decision of Ruye. The spiritually more developed people did not lose their memories, and everyone else could have, theoretically, restore their lost memories of their "previous life" with enough meditation. I guess, since the holy dragon could not reverse time itself, Ruye simply decided for the only alternative the holy dragon proposed - Yet, he should have known better with his hundreds of years...

The story of our vagabond begins, as so often, in Mount Yanmo. One evening, when Ruye entered his home in the headquarters of the Heavenly Demon clan, he found a note on his table. The message was short but clear: “Meet me tonight in The Cave of The Conqueror - V.”

Ruye watched Legend often since everything started again, but Legend did not have much to do with the Heavenly Demon clan anymore as he used to in his previous life - he did not even know Ruye anymore. Nevertheless, Ruye watched over Legend... And not only for himself but also for The Vagabond.

Ruye went this night down to the fourth floor of The Cave of The Conqueror to The Vagabond. After they've greeted each other The Vagabond asked: “How is he doing?” Ruye replied: “Pretty good. He seems to not seek for justice as before and focuses mainly on his training. He still assists the clanless as always, but he rarely intervenes in arguments of others - unless it's about one of his fosterlings.” The Vagabond: “As I hear, he was again the first one in the Land who formed a vagabond guild.” Ruye: “Yes, he started with a small group, together with Lone Hero and Bliss, and called it The Brotherhood of Vagabonds. As far as I can say, he chose this name to make it clear that the vagabond guild should be something like a brotherhood - a group where vagabonds help each other like brothers. But he had to face some... ignorance. Many warriors mistook it with The Brotherhood of Thieves clan and accused him to have copied the name. A few full moons later, The Brotherhood of Vagabonds was but what we would call a Hero Band within the vagabond guild. He named the guild itself, ironically, again Vagabond Army, as before. But didn't he tell you this? He visits you often.” The Vagabond: “Yes, he does. But our conversations aren't the same as before. His interests today are rather of spiritual and less materialistic nature. He doesn't seek good feedbacks from others anymore but focuses rather on what appears important to him. He appears to be way more interested in knowledge than he was before. Although he forgot everything it seems to be as if he just kept learning instead again from scratch.” Ruye: “Hm... Now that you mention it... True, you're right. I've noticed a few times already as well that he reacts wiser than before. He's somehow different - still the same, yet somehow... more adult. But tell me, why have you called me here?” The Vagabond: “Well, I have to talk to you about my son.” Ruye reacted a bit surprised: “Really? Did you want to talk about anything specific? I still watch over him, if you want to know anything.” The Vagabond: “I know that you still take care of my son, but that's not it.” Ruye: “Not? Then what is it?” The Vagabond: “I have reason for concern... Have you seen him meditating the last few months?” Ruye asked: “Do you think he could remember of the previous?” The Vagabond: “If he keeps going like this, yes.” Ruye shortly thought about it, then he said: “Hm... Well, he doesn't actually meditate that much. He often uses his breaks between the training to retreat somewhere and to meditate in a calm location, but it isn't that much.” The Vagabond: “I mostly feel him meditating at night.” Ruye: “Oh... Well, at night, when he goes back in his room in Hefei, I don't really see him anymore... How far is he?” The Vagabond: “Well... He will soon ascend to a master.” Ruye was surprised and didn't react shortly, then he asked: “Do you mean a Master of Discipleship?” The Vagabond: “No, that's not what I mean. He is that since a while again.” Ruye looked a bit thoughtful down and said: “That's not good...” The Vagabond: “Well, I'm happy that he make so fast such big progress, but if he really ascends, he will restore his old memories without doubt... And then your deed would have been for nothing... Tell me again for what reason you've decided all by your own to reverse so much.” Ruye: “I've told you already... It was the only way to give him his peace and to let him come to rest. Without the old gods it would have probably been peacefully anyway, but many would have reacted much more sensitive towards complications in the Land - Legend among others - and many would, as paradoxical as it may be, want the old gods back. People like Legend wouldn't endorse that at all, and if we would have bad luck we would soon have yet another war. And to remove his memories by ourselves would be a very bad idea, since we've influenced his memories already too many times. Who knows what we would have done with that. The holy dragon knows at least ways and means to achieve this, which are way over our own possibilities.” The Vagabond: “Hm... Well, a war more or less wouldn't matter that much.” Ruye: “I would see it the same way as a vagabond. But as member of a black clan I endorse to have to wage a few wars less. I don't participate on them, but I have to see over again how my brothers don't return back home because they've lost their lives in the battlefield.” The Vagabond: “If the white and black clans would just lay down their grudge against each other...” Ruye: “I really wish we could do that. But as you know, every clan is too proud to give up their own goals, just to accommodate another clan... Especially a hostile clan.” The Vagabond: “I just wonder sometimes if there wouldn't have been another way after all...” Ruye: “Legend had to come to rest, so that The Dark Messiah could disappear again.” The Vagabond: “Yes, maybe...”

The Tale of Legend, The Vagabond - Page 3 Chapter58

It was shortly quiet, then Ruye asked: “You look as if you would have some good thoughts. What do you want me to do?” The Vagabond: “Well, I don't really have any good ideas. He seems to look for answers, and he most probably doesn't do it wittingly. So we couldn't find out that easy what kind of answers he's looking for. We won't be able to hold it up, that's for sure. But maybe we can give him the answers he's looking for, and thus, with a bit lucky, hold his fast progress. I don't want to fight against my son because The Dark Messiah loses his temper. Furthermore, Jun Weiming still owes him a fight, and after that it would just be a matter of time until he would seek to fight against me... And the way I get the measure of The Dark Messiah, you too.” Ruye: “Yes, I know... Well, I will see what I can find out. Maybe I can even find out what kind of answer he's looking for.” The Vagabond: “Good, do that. I will keep trying to feel what he feels.” Ruye: “What did you find out until now?” The Vagabond: “Nothing helpful. I could feel much from him. Too much to give me any hint. It's almost as if he would want an answer on anything possible. As if he would just seek knowledge to become wiser.” Ruye: “Do you think he really does?” The Vagabond: “I don't know. Statistically, only one in a million has such an urge. I do believe in my son and know his qualities very well, but the chances for this are rather bad.” Ruye: “You're right. Well then, I'll see what I can do.” The Vagabond: “Thanks for coming.” Ruye: “Anytime. See you soon.”

With these words both said good bye and Ruye went back to the surface.

Last edited by Legend on Mon Feb 25, 2013 7:12 pm; edited 1 time in total

9Dragons Achievements:

Acclaim (Bardo)
GamersFirst (Phoenix)
Elysium
Eclipse
* before server wipe
Legend
Legend
The Vagabond

Back to top Go down

The Tale of Legend, The Vagabond - Page 3 Empty [Book] Chapter 59: The Ego is Your Enemy, Not Your Friend

Post  Legend Thu Feb 21, 2013 11:59 pm

Chapter 59: The Ego is Your Enemy, Not Your Friend

Ruye watched Legend a while. Except that Legend liked to meditate in peace, Ruye couldn't find out anything new.

Legend thought lately about where he could meditate. He mostly meditated at home in Hefei, but he liked to meditate more in the nature - this was more helpful. But it was a bit difficult to find a suitable place, for there were everywhere either aggressive creatures or other warriors who just disturbed him.

On this day, Legend went seeking a good place for his meditation. He knew that The Cave of The Conqueror was a good place to find his rest, but Legend also knew that he didn't have the spiritual strength of his father to survive down there without antidote. He went first to Hangzhou and looked around there. There were some beautiful places to meditate. Some warriors strayed there, but Legend sat in the near of the Flying Letter Tower and began to meditate.

He calmed down and silented his mind. He began to feel the nature. The blowing wind, the water in the near, the ground under him. He was aware of the noises of the animals around him, how the birds twittered. As he was in this state of oneness, he began to ask himself: “What is this within me..? Something inside of me is full of anger and hate... A dark voice... I've heard it before. But while I try to be a humble person without any interest of conflicts, something tears me within. I realize the possibility that this something could implode, because I don't let it explode... If I could keep it under control, this would be the better way. However... If I can't keep it under control anymore sometime, then it will implode, and then an explosion would have been better... So what is the better way..?”

He meditated a while over this question, then he kept having his thoughts: “Naturally... There is no better... There's only different. Both possibilities have assets and drawbacks... So the question is, what is better for me?”

He meditated again over it, then he continued again and thought: “Whenever I feel this something, thoughts, feelings and emotions of the ego appear. Then I rather have the need to fight for something than to keep going my way in peace. On some situations it is necessary to fight, especially when there's nobody else who wants to fight and one's indirectly needed, but mostly it is unnecessary to start a conflict with anybody else. All these unnecessary fights, only because the ego says one has to quasi mark one's territory...”

Again he paused with his thoughts, then he completed them: “As a man once said... The ego is your enemy, not your friend.” And with these words he ended his thoughts and dwelled in his quiet meditation.

Some time later, a warrior saw him. He wondered about the person who was obviously meditating. He went more near, and sometime he recognized the vagabond Legend to be the meditating person.

“YOU!!” Legend opened his eyes. The warrior was coming tensed up, but Legend stayed calm on the ground - almost as if he was dwelling in his meditation. When the warrior stood in front of him, he shouted: “You're that wannabe vagabond!” Legend answered calmly: “They call me Legend.” The warrior answered: You want to be a legend? Don't make me laugh! A weekling like you would never have a chance in a fight against me!” Legend answered calmly: “That may be possible. But I don't have any interest to find it out.” The warrior: “Because you know exactly that you'd lose!” Legend: “Rather because I don't attach importance to it. May I ask how your name is?” The warrior: “My name is none of your damn business!” Legend: “All right... Did you come see me just to argue?” The warrior replied: “You vagabonds are all just arrogant bastards! You think you're something better and talk as if you're holy, talk of neutrality, honor and respect but kill others without any reason as well!” Legend replied: “We vagabonds try to be neutral, but we're only humans. That's why we also never claimed to be anything better than others. But... Can I ask what brings you to the assumtion that we'd kill others without any reason?” The warrior replied: “One of your fosterlings killed with a few others a whole army of the Secret Shadows clan! There were everywhere dead people, and some in the nearby village had to vomit because of it!” Legend: “The Secret Shadows clan..? No reason? Well... It is no secret that the Secret Shadows clan is often a big disturbance, especially in the villages where people are who can't defend themselves. That brings me easily to the assumtion that my fosterling, as you call it, was hired by anyone from the village to ensure some peace and that the situation escalated, whereby he then came out of the fight as winner - althought he's but a weak vagabond.” After this line, Legend began to slightly grin.

The warrior was obviously angry by the words of Legend, then he grabbed his spear, said “I'll shut you up!” and wanted to attack Legend's head with it. Legend, however, could move his head aside in time and grabbed the spear next to his head - Ruye, who was watching, was surprised. While Legend held the spear he looked a bit serious at the warrior in front of him, while the warrior himself was surprised as well. The warrior tried to pull his spear back, but Legend held it tight with his hand, then he said: “Those who can't defend themselves with words try to defend themselves with violence, regardless if there's a reason for defense or not. But I can assure you...” In this moment the warrior stopped to try to pull his weapon back and Legend continued: “...neither you nor I want me to hurt you.” - naturally, Legend was referring to the evil within. The warrior looked Legend into his eyes and stayed surprised. After a while Legend let go of his weapon. The warrior didn't know exactly what to do, but after a while he turned around, a bit mad, and walked away.

Legend kept sitting for a while and looked a bit serious after the warrior. After a while his expression normalized again - he closed his eyes and breathed deep out. He opened his eyes again and said to himself: “Seems as if this is not a good place to meditate...” Then he stood up and kept moving.

9Dragons Achievements:

Acclaim (Bardo)
GamersFirst (Phoenix)
Elysium
Eclipse
* before server wipe
Legend
Legend
The Vagabond

Back to top Go down

The Tale of Legend, The Vagabond - Page 3 Empty Re:[Book] Story of Legend

Post  Soul Fri Feb 22, 2013 7:39 am

I've waited for so long in hope you'll write a new chapter :cheers:

Soul, The Stubborn Vagabond

-Soul-  Immortal Vagabond
-Judai-   Brotherhood of Thieves Warrior
Soul
Soul
Wayfarer

Back to top Go down

The Tale of Legend, The Vagabond - Page 3 Empty Re: The Tale of Legend, The Vagabond

Post  Legend Fri Feb 22, 2013 12:02 pm

Soul wrote:I've waited for so long in hope you'll write a new chapter :cheers:
Sorry it took so long, but they're all writen yet :)
Just posting them now because I used to get stuck in the past for some time, so I wanted to finish it before starting posting.

Glad to see you're reading them :)

9Dragons Achievements:

Acclaim (Bardo)
GamersFirst (Phoenix)
Elysium
Eclipse
* before server wipe
Legend
Legend
The Vagabond

Back to top Go down

The Tale of Legend, The Vagabond - Page 3 Empty Re: The Tale of Legend, The Vagabond

Post  Soul Fri Feb 22, 2013 3:50 pm

Of course I read them :D

Soul
Soul
Wayfarer

Back to top Go down

The Tale of Legend, The Vagabond - Page 3 Empty [Book] Chapter 60: No matter how hard the yesterday was...

Post  Legend Sun Feb 24, 2013 1:20 am

Chapter 60: No matter how hard the yesterday was...

Legend was back in his home in Hefei. He was meditating, but opened his eyes after a while again. He stood up and left his home. He went outside, to the vagabond district. He called it like that because there were rarely other people and he often met other vagabonds there - At any rate there was a nice place, with tables where they could converse and drink something together. All alone by himself, he fell again in meditation and enjoyed the fresh wind. Nature helped him on meditating.

After a while in a deep meditation he began to see some pictures. He saw how he fought with other vagabonds. There was Lone Hero, whom he knew, but that what he saw never happened - and that these pictures were from the future was rather unlikely, since Lone Hero has left the Land in the meantime. But there were more... Two women, one he called VGP, the other one Vagrant. While he saw these pictures he watched his behavior in it. He seemed to have special feelings for VGP, while he saw Vagrant almost as a master. He saw a big building in Hangzhou - apparently a place for vagabonds; and apparently he was respected there, for his word was respected, almost followed. Suddenly he saw an outburst of himself - He became a monster, a being without feelings, let alone mercy. He saw how he suddenly grabbed VGP's throat, while he heard a deep voice whispering “Legend...” - at this moment he opened frightened his eyes and was back in reality.

Legend noticed some sweat on his forehead as he wiped it away. Also his chest seemed to be a bit wet. He looked thoughtful at the ground and asked himself: “What the hell was that..?”

He stood up and walked to Hefei's tavern. The innkeeper greeted him: “Ah, Legend! Good day! How are you?” Legend replied: “I have had better days. I won't stay - Just wanted some Bamboo Liquor. Just give me five bottles.” The innkeeper asked smiling: “Five bottles? Will you become a beggar after all?” Legend just smiled. The innkeeper continued smiling: “All right, I'll give it to you in a bit.” When the innkeeper came back with the order, Legend payed, said good bye and walked back.

The Tale of Legend, The Vagabond - Page 3 Chapter60

When he arrived back in the vagabond district he sat at a table and began to drink some alcohol. He thought about what these pictures he saw mean. He thought to himself: “What should my transformation mean? Should I realize that I have a bad side within? But I'm aware of that. I consist, like anyone else, of good and evil. Is that a sign that I shouldn't be bad to others and shouldn't give myself to my ego? I do try to be a good person - I don't want to harm others and only defend myself when I have to... And who were all these other vagabonds?”

After a while of thinking he realized that it didn't help at all to think about things he didn't have any answer to. So he put his thoughts about these pictures aside, drank up his bottle and began again to meditate.

After a while in deep meditation he began again to see pictures. He saw again Lone Hero, together with the vagabond Bliss. He knew her, but she has left the Land already as well, and what he saw never happened. It was in Hefei during night, in a room where Legend seemed to live...

During the night, The Legend wasn't sleeping in his room. He was meditating and reflecting over everything that happened, and everything that will happen. Suddenly, somebody knocked at the door. He went to the door and opened it. The Bliss was standing there. The Legend said: „Bliss. Aren't you sleeping yet?“ The Bliss: „I wanted to talk with you. May I?“ The Legend opened the door fully and said: „Sure, come in.“

The Bliss sat down. She said: „I want to join you on your journey. But I have to know your plans first. Otherwise I can't and won't join you.“ The Legend told her about his plans, and more informations than he told anyone else. After listening to The Legend, she was positive to join The Legend on his mission.

And then... She stayed the night with him.

It didn't make any sense; No meaning could be found, yet these visions meant much. He could not find out whether it was a dream, it was a reality of some other life or world, or if these things tried to tell him something. But he also saw more. He saw a Heavenly Demon. They were apparently allied, and apparently they had a good, almost brotherly friendship. He saw how he fought full of anger against other, very mighty warriors and how he killed them without mercy. He was surprised to see himself with that kind of power and thought to himself: “Is that me? But I'm not that powerful like these warriors.” After a short time, he continued his thoughts: “How can I kill other people without mercy just like that? I would never want me to be driven by anger and hate...” But the pictures kept going on. He saw himself in front of another vagabond, apparently one of his enemies and very powerful as well. They seemed to want to fight against each other.

Ruye was watching Legend since a while. He apparently knew what Legend was experiencing at this moment and thought to himself: “This has to stop!”

Legend saw more pictures. He saw how the Heavenly Demon used some sort of power, and when he saw himself splitting apart he realized that the other part wasn't his own self but a true demon. As he looked in these sort of visions into his red eyes, he heard again the deep voice, a bit louder than before: “Remember!”

Suddenly Legend opened his eyes - a Heavenly Demon was attacking him. Legend was just able to grab the blade in time and to throw the Heavenly Demon away. But the Demon landed with his feet on the ground and kept himself balanced with his left hand on the ground while he was dragging backwards on the ground through the force of the throw. When he stopped he stood upright - he was wearing his Infernal Flame Garment, what made it impossible to see his face.

Legend looked serious at him and thought to himself “Speaking of the devil...”, then he tightened his eyes and said: “Hold on a second... You're much stronger than I am. If you'd wanted, I could have never throw you away, let alone dodge your attack. What do you want from me?” The Heavenly Demon was visibly surprised. But after a short time he jumped over the houses and ran away.

Legend thought to himself: “What the hell was that..?” After a while he said to himself: “Today is not my day...” He went again to the table, opened the second bottle of alcohol and began to drink.

Some short time later, a clan disciple came walking who obviously recognized Legend. He walked towards him and said: “Join a clan you moron.” Legend stood up, threw a bottle alcohol to him, which the clan disciple catched, said “Take that and leave me alone.” and walked back to his home. As he entered his home he said to himself: “Some days are just worse than others...”

Last edited by Legend on Fri Mar 08, 2013 12:04 pm; edited 1 time in total

9Dragons Achievements:

Acclaim (Bardo)
GamersFirst (Phoenix)
Elysium
Eclipse
* before server wipe
Legend
Legend
The Vagabond

Back to top Go down

The Tale of Legend, The Vagabond - Page 3 Empty [Book] Chapter 61: ...you can always begin again in the today

Post  Legend Sun Feb 24, 2013 10:17 pm

Chapter 61: ...you can always begin again in the today

Legend was in Hefei - It was morning. For once he was not meditating as he mostly did, but was looking around at the things other people were selling. Shortly later, a vagabond called Soul, also a member of the Vagabond Army, came walking towards him.

Soul greeting him: "Hey Legend." Legend turned around and recognized him, then he smiled and answered: "Hey Soul, good to see you." Soul: "So what's up?" Legend: "Nothing much... Just checking people's stands. You?" Soul: "Well, actually I was looking for you." Legend: "How comes?" Soul: "Remember when you mentioned a while ago that we should have a meeting place, a hideout for the Vagabond Army?" Legend: "Yeah, why?" Soul began to smile and said: "Well, I think I found a nice place." Legend became interested, he smiled and said shortly after: "Show me."

Both Legend and Soul were walking. Legend asked: "Where is it, actually?" Soul: "In Nanchang." Legend: "How did you find it?" Soul: "A guy I know told me about a guy he knows who knows about an abandoned building in the middle of nowhere." Legend: "Why is it abandoned?" Soul: "Not sure, but I guess because it's an open building without anything inside, and there are some bad creatures or evil people around it." Legend: "Anything serious?" Soul: "No, I've checked it out. Even for our weakest members it should..." Soul seemed to be disturbed by something in front of him, Legend looked ahead and saw a woman walking in their direction, without any clothes covering her breasts. Legend and Soul were speechless as they stood still and looked after her, while she passed next to them. After a short time, while both were still looking after the woman, Soul asked: "What was that..?" Legend began to grin and answered: "Well... Some days just start better than others..." Soul looked at Legend, Legend then looked at Soul and said grinning: "Come on, let's go."

They both arrived at The Cane Castle in Nanchang. Legend already looked fascinating at it from far away. When they entered the building, Soul stood still while Legend walked a bit further inside and kept looking fascinating around. Soul asked: "So what do you think?" Legend kept looking fascinating around and didn't answer, short time after Soul said: "I know it's nothing much, but..." Legend interrupted him and said smiling: "No. It doesn't have to be much. It's more than we need... It is perfect." Soul started to smile and asked: "So we'll take it?" Legend, still looking fascinating into it: "Yes. These shall be our new Holy Halls of the Vagabond Army." Soul was shortly a bit confused and asked: "New?" Legend looked back to Soul and looked surprised, then he said thoughful: "New... Why did I say that..?" He turned forward again and said: "I mean these shall be the Holy Halls of the Vagabond Army." Soul smiled again and said: "Holy Halls of the Vagabond Army... I like it."

In the forth floor of The Cave of The Conqueror - Ruye was talking to The Vagabond. Ruye: "He was able to read me better than he ever was able to." The Vagabond smiled: "It's bothering you he was able to see you're not as weak as you wanted him to believe?" Ruye: "No, it's bothering me that he apperently was able to keep working on himself and didn't start over as almost everyone else did." The Vagabond: "Well, I for one am proud." Ruye: "I'm proud of him, too... But..." Suddenly a voice interrupted him: "But you don't want the whole time reversing thing to be for nothing." Ruye looked back, as The Vagabond looked to where the voice came from as well. Dreamghost was standing there. Ruye recognized him: "You..." Dreamghost looked at The Vagabond while he began to walk towards them and said smiling: "Lang Ke... It has been a long time." Ruye looked at The Vagabond, and the Vagabond answered smiling: "Dreamghost... You're still in this Land?" The Dreamghost: "Yeah, I like it here. Nice place to settle down." The Vagabond replied smiling: "You? Settle down? Somehow I can't believe you." Ruye asked The Vagabond: "You know this guy?" Dreamghost looked grinning at Ruye and said: "Of course he knows me..." Then he looked at The Vagabond and said: "He was in the same clan as I was."

Whenever you're having a bad day, remember: Tomorrow is another day. And it could be one of these special days which start better than others...
Spoiler:

Last edited by Legend on Thu May 28, 2015 6:33 pm; edited 1 time in total

9Dragons Achievements:

Acclaim (Bardo)
GamersFirst (Phoenix)
Elysium
Eclipse
* before server wipe
Legend
Legend
The Vagabond

Back to top Go down

Post  Soul Mon Feb 25, 2013 6:29 am

The Tale of Legend, The Vagabond - Page 3 VNB

Soul
Soul
Wayfarer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next